• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:49
CEST 17:49
KST 00:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9605 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 03:52 GMT
#1371
We're not lynching LightningStrike. I understand why he's being scumread but trust me on this please. He is the inspiration for my smurf name.

I would be ok with liancourt maybe. But I really think rsoultin is mafia. Notice how as soon as I called her mafia and pointed out that she wasn't being as detail-oriented about my claim as she had been earlier, she immediately decides I'm town, gives a really vague handwavey answer as to why, votes BH and then afk's. rso as town is far more intellectually curious than to peace out like that, she's far more uncertain than to just flip on a dime, and like I said, she's more detail-oriented than she was in evaluating my claim.

I think rso is the best pick.

##VOTE: rsoultin

I will consolidate with BH and friends to avoid either of us being lynched though.
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 03:53 GMT
#1373
On February 16 2015 12:50 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 12:49 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 16 2015 12:45 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 16 2015 12:44 Town Puppy wrote:
Oh bull shit!

I was SO SURE
FUCK


You were only sure because you're not as good as I am. Damn I'm still like, super impressed with myself for figuring out you're also a JK. Everything in the game, including my OWN survival, was telling me to call you scum, but I'm just TOO TALENTED.

My claim never made sense from mafia. if you HADN'T figured it out that would've been a travesty.

##UNVOTE


My claim didn't make sense either, but you weren't smart enough. You're an infant, mentally, compared to me. Don't worry, I'll lead you out of the darkness, child.

You were under pressure and folded way too fast son. It seemed pretty legit.

Although I will admit the breadcrumb was a mindfuck for me while I was working under the assumption you were scum
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 03:54 GMT
#1376
She's been on my ass the whole game (<3) and then as soon as I start looking her way she flips her vote away from me and leaves. It's not like I said or did anything in that timeframe to make anyone think differently about my claim (at least imo).
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 03:55 GMT
#1378
Also pre-noming BH for Best Play if he flips mafia
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:01 GMT
#1387
On February 16 2015 12:57 Blazinghand wrote:
TP/Eden, you're talking about this series of posts?

Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 07:50 rsoultin wrote:
On February 16 2015 07:29 Alakaslam wrote:
What I see is BH could be anything; he is not dizzy now, he is the CHUPAZITRON himself and has bombed us with deep wifom

Deeeeeeeeeeeep bunkerbusting wifom

I would say losing an experienced JK in BH is worse than having scum BH one more day.


I agree with this. Also, way too many people just going oh, okay, when TP/Eden's play has been questionable all game, lol.

##unvote
##vote: TownPuppy

Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 10:58 rsoultin wrote:
On February 16 2015 10:51 Town Puppy wrote:
My play is fine as town. If y'all weren't idiots we would be a lock to lynch scum today.

And I don't throw games as mafia. You saw me give up when I was caught. This isn't the same at all. After how detail-oriented you were about the hts miller thing I know you know this is different than Linux.


I can definitely see a difference, just as I can see a difference between your play this game and your town play from Horn. (Granted, I think you're trying to be less spammy, but it's like night and day.) What I don't understand is why you CCd immediately if you're actually the JK. If you know that you know that you know that BH is lying because you're the JK, then why not reserve that so that you can still use your abilities later? It's not a good play as town and I'm struggling to understand why you would do it now ><

Like, if it were me, I'd target him as JK and see if that effected the night kills, lol.
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 11:08 rsoultin wrote:
Nah, lian's right, if mafia's going to CC (or claim in the first place) it's probably the goon doing it. Bugger -_- I still think it's the wrong play by TP, but I can see him thinking it's right.

##unvote
##vote: Blazinghand



Yeah that's pretty much it, specifically the last two.
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:12 GMT
#1402
On February 16 2015 13:06 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 13:01 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 16 2015 12:57 Blazinghand wrote:
TP/Eden, you're talking about this series of posts?

On February 16 2015 07:50 rsoultin wrote:
On February 16 2015 07:29 Alakaslam wrote:
What I see is BH could be anything; he is not dizzy now, he is the CHUPAZITRON himself and has bombed us with deep wifom

Deeeeeeeeeeeep bunkerbusting wifom

I would say losing an experienced JK in BH is worse than having scum BH one more day.


I agree with this. Also, way too many people just going oh, okay, when TP/Eden's play has been questionable all game, lol.

##unvote
##vote: TownPuppy

On February 16 2015 10:58 rsoultin wrote:
On February 16 2015 10:51 Town Puppy wrote:
My play is fine as town. If y'all weren't idiots we would be a lock to lynch scum today.

And I don't throw games as mafia. You saw me give up when I was caught. This isn't the same at all. After how detail-oriented you were about the hts miller thing I know you know this is different than Linux.


I can definitely see a difference, just as I can see a difference between your play this game and your town play from Horn. (Granted, I think you're trying to be less spammy, but it's like night and day.) What I don't understand is why you CCd immediately if you're actually the JK. If you know that you know that you know that BH is lying because you're the JK, then why not reserve that so that you can still use your abilities later? It's not a good play as town and I'm struggling to understand why you would do it now ><

Like, if it were me, I'd target him as JK and see if that effected the night kills, lol.
On February 16 2015 11:08 rsoultin wrote:
Nah, lian's right, if mafia's going to CC (or claim in the first place) it's probably the goon doing it. Bugger -_- I still think it's the wrong play by TP, but I can see him thinking it's right.

##unvote
##vote: Blazinghand



Yeah that's pretty much it, specifically the last two.


This to me looks suspicious in a vaguely similar way that liancourt's would. Again, scum would KNOW we're both JKs, right? So scum would want to seem hesitant and like, "oh, I'm voting BH but I could easily see that it's really TP" as a setup to vote you tomorrow. However, I consider that to be less of a scumtell than liancourt's maneuvering, which is "I think neither of thes epeople make sense as scum but I'll vote one of them anyways" which sets him up to look REALLY good after the double JK flip. like, REALLY good if he hadn't been caught.

I buy, however, rsoultin's confusion about your CC of me, just because s/he may not understand the POV of a blue. Worth looking into and pressuring, but I think the liancourt case is stronger.

I mean, flip side here, scum wouldn't know we're both JKs. They wouldn't know WHAT the fuck to do. NO ONE should know wtf to do. Given that, we have two different reactions:

(1) One person ostensibly tried to see both sides of the argument and ended up siding with both players at some point before settling in on me.
(2) The other person defaulted to the previous suspicion that person had on one of the two players and then abruptly switched to the other player after it became clear the initially-suspected player probably wasn't being lynched.

I think it's more likely that the mafia is (2) here. You don't actually get town credit from being right about both people being JK if you let them both get lynched. In fact, nothing about this situation gets you town credit unless you're the guy to figure out that both people are JK. (SHOUTS TO SUPERFRIEND, ALSO GET DUNKED I KNEW YOU WERE TOWN) What you do end up getting is a huge pile of shit during the day after the first flip, because you waffled on both and ended up on the guy who flipped JK. It's far better for mafia to just ride the wave toward whichever JK is getting lynched, then when they flip town riding the other one - and especially if, as in (2)'s case, the other one who ends up being "confirmed scum" is conveniently the one you already suspected.

No, rso is far more likely to be mafia out of the two in my view. As previously noted I will gladly vote either to save you, but our wagon should be rso.
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:13 GMT
#1404
Ugh guys no let's please get rso instead

I'll hop on that liancourt train to save BH but I would really rather rso. My argument is really good.
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:14 GMT
#1406
On February 16 2015 13:13 Blazinghand wrote:
Updated Vote Count

BH (6) - Half the Sky, VayneAuthority, liancourt, rsoultin, KelsierSC, prplhz
liancourt (6) - Blazinghand, iamrobik, lightningstrike, FecalFeast, Ritoky, Breshke
Town Puppy (1) -, Alakasla
raynpelikoneet (1) - Palmar
lightningstrike (1): superbia
rsoultin (1) - Town puppy
Half the Sky (1) - raynpelikoneet

I'm fairly sure this is correct but not 100%. Also I'm pretty sure Im still getting lynche >:{


roughly speaking.

Half the Sky, VA, liancourt, rsoultin, KSC, prplhz, Slam,
are all currently voting for claimed blues who are as close to modconfirmed as we can get

[/QUOTE]
I'm coming in on your side if it comes down to it.
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:16 GMT
#1411
Everyone who is voting for liancourt needs to stay online and be around to switch to him if we have to consolidate. I want rsoultin to be the lynch but I don't want to divide us and end with BH getting lynched anyway.
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:19 GMT
#1421
On February 16 2015 13:16 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 13:12 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 16 2015 13:06 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 16 2015 13:01 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 16 2015 12:57 Blazinghand wrote:
TP/Eden, you're talking about this series of posts?

On February 16 2015 07:50 rsoultin wrote:
On February 16 2015 07:29 Alakaslam wrote:
What I see is BH could be anything; he is not dizzy now, he is the CHUPAZITRON himself and has bombed us with deep wifom

Deeeeeeeeeeeep bunkerbusting wifom

I would say losing an experienced JK in BH is worse than having scum BH one more day.


I agree with this. Also, way too many people just going oh, okay, when TP/Eden's play has been questionable all game, lol.

##unvote
##vote: TownPuppy

On February 16 2015 10:58 rsoultin wrote:
On February 16 2015 10:51 Town Puppy wrote:
My play is fine as town. If y'all weren't idiots we would be a lock to lynch scum today.

And I don't throw games as mafia. You saw me give up when I was caught. This isn't the same at all. After how detail-oriented you were about the hts miller thing I know you know this is different than Linux.


I can definitely see a difference, just as I can see a difference between your play this game and your town play from Horn. (Granted, I think you're trying to be less spammy, but it's like night and day.) What I don't understand is why you CCd immediately if you're actually the JK. If you know that you know that you know that BH is lying because you're the JK, then why not reserve that so that you can still use your abilities later? It's not a good play as town and I'm struggling to understand why you would do it now ><

Like, if it were me, I'd target him as JK and see if that effected the night kills, lol.
On February 16 2015 11:08 rsoultin wrote:
Nah, lian's right, if mafia's going to CC (or claim in the first place) it's probably the goon doing it. Bugger -_- I still think it's the wrong play by TP, but I can see him thinking it's right.

##unvote
##vote: Blazinghand



Yeah that's pretty much it, specifically the last two.


This to me looks suspicious in a vaguely similar way that liancourt's would. Again, scum would KNOW we're both JKs, right? So scum would want to seem hesitant and like, "oh, I'm voting BH but I could easily see that it's really TP" as a setup to vote you tomorrow. However, I consider that to be less of a scumtell than liancourt's maneuvering, which is "I think neither of thes epeople make sense as scum but I'll vote one of them anyways" which sets him up to look REALLY good after the double JK flip. like, REALLY good if he hadn't been caught.

I buy, however, rsoultin's confusion about your CC of me, just because s/he may not understand the POV of a blue. Worth looking into and pressuring, but I think the liancourt case is stronger.

I mean, flip side here, scum wouldn't know we're both JKs. They wouldn't know WHAT the fuck to do. NO ONE should know wtf to do. Given that, we have two different reactions:

(1) One person ostensibly tried to see both sides of the argument and ended up siding with both players at some point before settling in on me.
(2) The other person defaulted to the previous suspicion that person had on one of the two players and then abruptly switched to the other player after it became clear the initially-suspected player probably wasn't being lynched.

I think it's more likely that the mafia is (2) here. You don't actually get town credit from being right about both people being JK if you let them both get lynched. In fact, nothing about this situation gets you town credit unless you're the guy to figure out that both people are JK. (SHOUTS TO SUPERFRIEND, ALSO GET DUNKED I KNEW YOU WERE TOWN) What you do end up getting is a huge pile of shit during the day after the first flip, because you waffled on both and ended up on the guy who flipped JK. It's far better for mafia to just ride the wave toward whichever JK is getting lynched, then when they flip town riding the other one - and especially if, as in (2)'s case, the other one who ends up being "confirmed scum" is conveniently the one you already suspected.

No, rso is far more likely to be mafia out of the two in my view. As previously noted I will gladly vote either to save you, but our wagon should be rso.


I get what you're getting at with rso. I guess mafia could be confused and think one of us is a cop or a really confused/angry VT or something, but here's what mafia knows that we don't know: Mafia knows that out of the 2 of us, BOTH of us are not mafia. Also, SK wouldn't pull shit like this D1 so mafia can be reasonably sure we're both town. Would mafia know we're both JKs? maybe, maybe not. But the important thing here is mafia knows that the most probably thing to happen, and the thing that was definitely gonna happen until I told people not to lynch you after I flip, was that one of us flips, then the other, cause we're both town.

Now, let's say rsoultin is Mafia. She knows that you and I are both town, and we have both claimed JK. She has been voting you, but she COULD swap to me. Now, I'm the one getting lynched, not you. IF she stays on you, and I flip JK, what happens? Well, she looks good! She says, "wow guys, why didn't you listen to me, we should have lynched Eden/TP" and then lynches you tomorrow. As Mafia, rsoultin would have no real reason to swap to me, right?

If she felt like thread sentiment were moving away from me being mafia, and she felt like I might be onto her, then yes, she would have reason to switch. She can just as easily say "oh man, I shouldn't have doubted myself on Eden" - in fact I think this might be more convincing, because then when I also flip town, her confusion looks entirely justified (whereas her attempt to look certain I would flip mafia to get towncred would blow up once I flipped town).
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:25 GMT
#1437
Fuck c'mon guys it's rso. I will post bricks of shit produced by my body if she is town

I'm in this awkward place where I want to fight for this lynch but I don't want to accidentally get BH killed.

Can everyone just sheep me instead pls?
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:29 GMT
#1445
On February 16 2015 13:26 rsoultin wrote:
Lol, Eden, you're tunneling the shit out of me cause I haven't been in your corner this game xP You didn't figure me out as scum last game at all, so why would I be so scared of you to go out of my way to bury you this one if I rolled mafia again?

##unvote
##vote: lian


Is there anything more to this lian vote than the idea that he knew too much?

##unvote
##vote: lian

Is there anything more to this lian vote than the idea that he knew too much?

##vote: lian

Is there anything more to this lian vote


wtf is this.
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:30 GMT
#1449
And rso I pegged you as mafia about 20 minutes after I died. I said it in the obs qt of that game and I guessed it to JAT when I PM'd him about it. I got blinded by the marv tunnel in-game but I think I would have come around on you in that game if I weren't shot
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:31 GMT
#1451
On February 16 2015 13:30 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 13:25 Town Puppy wrote:
Fuck c'mon guys it's rso. I will post bricks of shit produced by my body if she is town

I'm in this awkward place where I want to fight for this lynch but I don't want to accidentally get BH killed.

Can everyone just sheep me instead pls?


In this situation, what we do is have a little rolecall of people willing to swap.

Here we go:

Anyone willing to lynch Rsoultin over Liancourt if we have enough to make it stick, please type

@@willing: Rsoultin

This way, we know how many are willing before we take a risk and move over.

Great idea.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: liancourt

@@willing: rsoultin
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:33 GMT
#1456
On February 16 2015 13:32 Superbia wrote:
30s meta-god-read. RSO is town.

LKSHFDTKLJHSJK


fuck it

let's just kill lian
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:37 GMT
#1465
SWITCH that lian post was townie imo
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:44 GMT
#1482
ok it's not rso.

robik? LOL
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:50 GMT
#1501
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: rsoultin
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:50 GMT
#1504
Look at her switch onto liancourt

I'm telling y'all do this now
Town Puppy
Profile Joined February 2015
United States167 Posts
February 16 2015 04:51 GMT
#1507
On February 16 2015 13:50 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 13:48 Fecalfeast wrote:
Like you have 2 people you think are scum, one is a possible jailkeeper and one is not. WTF is the town motivation to keep pushing BH?


because he is scum his reasons on me are bad and looked desperate as fuck what more do you need.

He managed to switch thread sentiment around and get a wagon on me which wasnt possible on TP

open ur eyes

it's not happening today BH is a pr

switch switch switch gogogo all-in for rso
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem314
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 314
IndyStarCraft 111
Railgan 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55478
Shuttle 4177
BeSt 660
Horang2 584
actioN 287
Larva 268
ggaemo 190
Sexy 185
Soma 146
Mind 119
[ Show more ]
Last 102
Zeus 76
Aegong 70
Killer 55
hero 54
Hyun 53
Dewaltoss 52
Sea.KH 48
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 23
PianO 21
Rock 15
NaDa 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5488
qojqva3070
Dendi1450
420jenkins479
Fuzer 144
Counter-Strike
fl0m3987
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1270
Liquid`Hasu1094
MindelVK20
Other Games
singsing1541
B2W.Neo806
FrodaN759
Beastyqt747
Mlord481
byalli402
ArmadaUGS197
Hui .188
KnowMe140
QueenE79
Mew2King53
CosmosSc2 27
Chillindude22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick835
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 49
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3923
League of Legends
• Nemesis3168
Other Games
• WagamamaTV216
• Shiphtur22
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 11m
Replay Cast
7h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 11m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 11m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.