• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:30
CEST 09:30
KST 16:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10654 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 15 2015 20:25 GMT
#1046
you're telling me I can't lynch BH? This is some class A bullshit

##unvote
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 15 2015 22:18 GMT
#1119
I wish Eden was townier so I could more easily believe his claim. I mean, I love me some BH lynch, but why couldn't it be from someone townier than eden
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 15 2015 22:28 GMT
#1130
On February 16 2015 07:25 Breshke wrote:
Why would eden go for a 1 for 1 trade there

cause he doesn't like rolling mafia
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 15 2015 22:45 GMT
#1152
On February 16 2015 07:37 Breshke wrote:
if you flip JK of course ill be lynching eden it goes without saying. A VT claim from him after you flip would be fucking retarded.

Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 07:28 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 16 2015 07:25 Breshke wrote:
Why would eden go for a 1 for 1 trade there

cause he doesn't like rolling mafia


Are you making this up? I've played mafia with eden and he didn't seem too unhappy about it.


I think he enjoys town way more. It's my perception that he doesn't enjoy mafia. If you want an example of his lack of enjoyment of the mafia role, look no further than the linux game
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 15 2015 23:03 GMT
#1170
On February 16 2015 07:54 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 07:45 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 16 2015 07:43 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 16 2015 07:42 Breshke wrote:
BH you say we are bad because we don't realize this is your town game but wouldn't you push your RNG lynch no matter your alignment. What makes THIS your town game?


I don't RNG as scum.


Actually, more accurately, I haven't RNGed as scum. I suppose if I were scum and in the right mood I might. But RNG makes people want to lynch me and it's hard to dodge the noose as scum since you're lying about it, see?


hmmm

My problem now is that if you don't RNG as scum arn't your town and mafia games too easily distinguishable from each other. Wouldn't the fact that you don't RNG make you look scummier hence you would be forced into doing it as scum. I don't know what i expect you to reply to that but any reads you might have other than VA i would like to hear.

Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 07:45 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 16 2015 07:37 Breshke wrote:
if you flip JK of course ill be lynching eden it goes without saying. A VT claim from him after you flip would be fucking retarded.

On February 16 2015 07:28 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 16 2015 07:25 Breshke wrote:
Why would eden go for a 1 for 1 trade there

cause he doesn't like rolling mafia


Are you making this up? I've played mafia with eden and he didn't seem too unhappy about it.


I think he enjoys town way more. It's my perception that he doesn't enjoy mafia. If you want an example of his lack of enjoyment of the mafia role, look no further than the linux game


I agree that he likes town more but there wasn't exactly suspicion on him today so why CC BH when it signs his death sentence tomorrow if he is scum. Yes if he doesnt enjoy scum he gets to kill BH and get out of the game but he could have just let BH's claim go by keep doing whatever he was doing and just kill BH in the night.

You are scum. You don't like being scum. You see someone claim (basically) medic. You come in, claim medic. Get him lynched, trade yourself 1 for 1 and then mafia can kill whoever the fuck they want moving forward. It's not a grade trade, but it's not terrible. Especially considering the fact that there are way too many mafia/sk already and town basically has no chance of winning
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 00:41 GMT
#1203
****I WANT TO MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR SO I'M TYPING IT IN CAPS LOCK AND SURROUNDED BY ASTERISKS*****

IF BOTH BH AND EDEN ARE TOWN, LIAN IS SCUM FOR HOW HE IS PLAYING THIS WHOLE FLIPPY FLOPPY SHIT
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 01:14 GMT
#1212
So quiet. I don't like how quiet it is. I think i'd rather lynch eden over BH
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 01:14 GMT
#1213
On February 16 2015 10:14 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay Lian is flipflopping a lot already and just making thing weird. Also I getting a feeling Slam is Mafia this game as well my last one that just finished with a town victory . Slam is posting a ton of fluff and posting pointless crap which he normally does as Mafia. I think we got 2 Mafia found

He literally does this every game. He doesn't play mafia. He plays post on a forum
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 01:21 GMT
#1220
I think I'd rather just lynch lian today
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 01:28 GMT
#1224
On February 16 2015 10:24 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 10:21 IAmRobik wrote:
I think I'd rather just lynch lian today

I'm in if you do it first

The problem is if one of them IS mafia, then lian is probably town for his flip flop
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 01:55 GMT
#1235
hey eden.

1) what if you're both town?
2) what are your reads other than BH is lying?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 02:28 GMT
#1260
what do you wanna talk about BH?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 02:30 GMT
#1262
BH, if we lynch Eden today and he flips JK, should we lynch you tomorrow?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 02:32 GMT
#1266
On February 16 2015 11:30 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 11:28 IAmRobik wrote:
what do you wanna talk about BH?


Three big topics loom in my mind as important here.

Palmar/Rayn interaction and what we think of that

Breshke

Liancourt

You know what I think of Liancourt-- he knows too much. Given the double JK situation, he sets himself up "too perfectly" to look good coming out of it. No way he does that without pre-knowledge of the flips.

I think Palmar is town for his case on Rayn, but I don't buy into the case itself. rayn's response isn't great nor is his absenteeism though. I wouldn't trust rayn, I'd consider him lynchable.

What do you think of Breshke?

I really don't know what to think of Breshke.
I don't think Palmar case on Rayn is good because I don't think his flip flop was scummy, but Rayn's absence is scummy.
I was the one who proposed the Lian being scum if both of you are town, so you know my feelings on that. I really don't wanna read breshke right now though.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 02:34 GMT
#1271
Eden sounds so fucking scummy. Every single one of his posts sounds so fucking fake. And his "oh what happened someone claimed? oh, omg bh claimed my role" puke. Also his participation this game has been whack as well. He should be mad that people are doubting him, but he doesn't seem that mad. He's still joking constantly and making sarcastic posts. I really think that he rolled mafia and wants out of the game. I'm sure that IRL circumstances are playing a part in this decision and I really think that he's scum. madofinadsoifnosdinfosidn
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 02:36 GMT
#1273
On February 16 2015 11:34 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 11:32 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:31 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:30 IAmRobik wrote:
BH, if we lynch Eden today and he flips JK, should we lynch you tomorrow?


We won't, so it's not a valid question. Anyone who pushes a lynch on Eden is the same as pushing a lynch on me. We're both JKs.

You think there are two people named Lord Percy Percy in this game...?

Pretty sure that's bastard mod tier


It is. But I'm here to help and drive the discussion, so, bear with me. Pretend I'm town. Don't unvote me; just pretend i'm town and discuss things with me. What do you think of Breshke? Are there any cases you want me to review or people to talk about?

Fecal.
And do you really think VA is scum or not?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 02:37 GMT
#1278
On February 16 2015 11:36 Town Puppy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 11:34 IAmRobik wrote:
Eden sounds so fucking scummy. Every single one of his posts sounds so fucking fake. And his "oh what happened someone claimed? oh, omg bh claimed my role" puke. Also his participation this game has been whack as well. He should be mad that people are doubting him, but he doesn't seem that mad. He's still joking constantly and making sarcastic posts. I really think that he rolled mafia and wants out of the game. I'm sure that IRL circumstances are playing a part in this decision and I really think that he's scum. madofinadsoifnosdinfosidn

Lol you're next. You're in the background as always when you're mafia

I'm very much not in the background. I'm the one driving discussion right now bitch. And the more you call me mafia the more I'm gonna omgus you and get people to swap to you because I'm so fucking painfully town.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 02:38 GMT
#1281
On February 16 2015 11:37 Town Puppy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 11:35 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:33 Town Puppy wrote:
BH what is the name of your role?


Not relevant. I'm getting lynched regardless. Ask me questions about reads and cases. For the record though, the name for my role is Lord Percy Percy.

Sigh

I was vaguely hoping you misread. Oh well.

I think rso and Robik are mafia. Lian is probably town. Idk why people think he's mafia.

rso's read on you a few pages ago was so fucking good and it's so fucking accurate and you thinking it's not is fucking incomprehensible.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 02:39 GMT
#1282
On February 16 2015 11:38 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 11:34 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:32 Town Puppy wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:31 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 16 2015 11:30 IAmRobik wrote:
BH, if we lynch Eden today and he flips JK, should we lynch you tomorrow?


We won't, so it's not a valid question. Anyone who pushes a lynch on Eden is the same as pushing a lynch on me. We're both JKs.

You think there are two people named Lord Percy Percy in this game...?

Pretty sure that's bastard mod tier


It is. But I'm here to help and drive the discussion, so, bear with me. Pretend I'm town. Don't unvote me; just pretend i'm town and discuss things with me. What do you think of Breshke? Are there any cases you want me to review or people to talk about?


breshke is mafia for his first couple posts in the thread imo, rule nazi'ing while sidelining gave me dem scum vibes

Can you make a list post for me?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2015 02:44 GMT
#1290
##vote: town puppy

how's this for fraudulent
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 909
ggaemo 436
Stork 311
Leta 219
Larva 145
PianO 103
Hyuk 27
ZergMaN 26
Bale 19
yabsab 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
League of Legends
JimRising 432
Reynor93
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King165
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor783
Other Games
summit1g10364
C9.Mang0256
Sick173
PiGStarcraft138
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick611
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2293
League of Legends
• Lourlo1296
• Stunt542
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
2h 30m
Online Event
3h 30m
FEL
8h 30m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 30m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.