• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:18
CEST 12:18
KST 19:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11986 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 14 2015 23:25 GMT
#710
Slam drink water not Lemonade. Superbia I called you mafia based on your opening style being similar to how you opened in Campus what you want to say about that?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 14 2015 23:29 GMT
#715
On February 15 2015 08:27 Alakaslam wrote:
What is campus?

Game:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/469857-campus-mafia-new-newish-players-welcome
Superbia's filter: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/469857-campus-mafia-new-newish-players-welcome?user=Superbia
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 15 2015 00:24 GMT
#730
Ya why not Superbia?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 15 2015 00:29 GMT
#737
On February 15 2015 09:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
rayn when you read this tell me how similar you find BH to his persona as Old Partner in golden sun. when I read his posts I feel like he is talking to other people and having a laugh. Reminds me of that game with how forced he is pushing this agenda with these long awful posts

Are you saying BH is Mafia by meta?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 15 2015 02:34 GMT
#781
rsoultin what you think of Eden? Also I starting to like ritoky this game
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 15 2015 03:22 GMT
#789
On February 15 2015 11:44 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 11:34 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin what you think of Eden? Also I starting to like ritoky this game


Not sure, honestly. He does bounce around a lot as town :/ as someone pointed out earlier, and it certainly wouldn't be the first time he built up a weak case on bad logic.

What's your read on HtS and Rayn, LS?

HTS Null She doesn't seem like herself this game :|
Rayn most likely town he and I got the same scum read on superbia and his posting seems like his normal town meta for now.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 15 2015 03:23 GMT
#790
On February 15 2015 12:22 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 11:44 rsoultin wrote:
On February 15 2015 11:34 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin what you think of Eden? Also I starting to like ritoky this game


Not sure, honestly. He does bounce around a lot as town :/ as someone pointed out earlier, and it certainly wouldn't be the first time he built up a weak case on bad logic.

What's your read on HtS and Rayn, LS?

HTS Null She doesn't seem like herself this game :|
Rayn most likely town he and I got the same scum read on superbia and his posting seems like his normal town meta for now.

EBWOP: Null on the fact she is claimed Miller but no one has counterclaimed yet so she could be town for it but otherwise I don't see her normal town play this game.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 15 2015 03:26 GMT
#792
On February 15 2015 12:24 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 12:23 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 15 2015 12:22 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 15 2015 11:44 rsoultin wrote:
On February 15 2015 11:34 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin what you think of Eden? Also I starting to like ritoky this game


Not sure, honestly. He does bounce around a lot as town :/ as someone pointed out earlier, and it certainly wouldn't be the first time he built up a weak case on bad logic.

What's your read on HtS and Rayn, LS?

HTS Null She doesn't seem like herself this game :|
Rayn most likely town he and I got the same scum read on superbia and his posting seems like his normal town meta for now.

EBWOP: Null on the fact she is claimed Miller but no one has counterclaimed yet so she could be town for it but otherwise I don't see her normal town play this game.

Near the beginning of the game when HtS was trying to make me seem uncomfortable, she said she was playing her normal town game. Where do you see differences?

She been asking a lot of dead end questions compared to her normal town game. Idk if she is trying to change her play style or what.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 15 2015 05:04 GMT
#815
On February 15 2015 13:56 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 13:47 rsoultin wrote:
On February 15 2015 13:36 Half the Sky wrote:
Looking into some of Rayn's quotes after he questioned me on my reads, there are a few quotes of his that have me scumreading Rayn.

I have never played with him so I am disregarding meta.

On February 15 2015 00:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 15 2015 00:35 Palmar wrote:
Why is robik mad at LS for being LS?

idk. doesn't make it any better considering the fact LS is town.


How does he know for a "fact that LS is town"? If he's town, he wouldn't know this for a fact.

Next quote: Possible buddying of Palmar? I don't understand as a veteran why he cannot figure out some of these players (other veterans) himself. I have heard in QTs he's a good player (correct me if I'm wrong on this)

Now I know BH has been around, I don't know who he means by Robert, and it would appear prplhz has also been around TL a bit. It seems like it could be a way to use an incorrect Palmar read for a potential mafia agenda.

On February 14 2015 22:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like what i basically want to do Palmar, is to figure out blazinghand, robert, and wirh your help prplhz. If we can fiure out those players alignments on D1 the game becomes really OP for the town.


I also read further on the post that Rasputin mentioned on the flip-flop. I don't understand why he'd ask Palmar for help on reading someone and then through a single post, he not only is confident enough to agree with someone he previously might have needed help reading but then retracts someone he was willing to work with.

Additionally I got a very bad vibe from this as well:

On February 15 2015 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Half the Sky i am really puzzled about the fact we have an argument going on and instead of arguing with me you decide to comment on other ppl's posts. And this is not even the first time you have done so.


Like he's trying to push me when I'd already answered his questions. Looking at the timestamps there were 12 minutes in between I answered his last question and when he said that, so it's not like he missed my questions. It seems like he's trying to reach to call me scum based on this.


Huh, the quote on getting palmar to help with the other 3 players...that is a very good point, HtS. As for the semantics argument...I pretty much null-read that. People don't understand my sarcasm sometimes xP case and point: ritoky


EBWOP:
Also don't see the initial townread in Rayn's filter to somehow justify his calling LS town so definitively when he's responding about Robik.

Because me and him had the same thought about Superbia he was willing to just call me town for that I guess lol.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 15 2015 05:12 GMT
#819
Going to bed now. When I wake up I will check everything!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 15 2015 14:24 GMT
#859
I'm back and saw Palmar's case on Rayn which is a okay case but I never played with Mafia!Rayn before so :|. Palmar other than Rayn who you think is Mafia?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 15 2015 15:47 GMT
#865
Palmar I thought you cba in the weekend :O
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 15 2015 15:49 GMT
#866
On February 16 2015 00:03 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2015 23:24 LightningStrike wrote:
I'm back and saw Palmar's case on Rayn which is a okay case but I never played with Mafia!Rayn before so :|. Palmar other than Rayn who you think is Mafia?

I don't know, it's still weekend and I'm only semi-caught up with everything.

I thought Robik looked good in the exchange regarding HTS with rayn, and he also townread me correctly, although he might of course do that as both alignments. Still, the read feels very much like a "robik-read" (he read me town last game for posting 4 times in a row, because magic). So I think he is town.

Ksc could be mafia, I just pointed out how he didn't follow up on his very inconclusive big post by talking about something different entirely, then I left the thread and he just happened to do the same. Like I just don't get the feeling he's particularly interested in pushing prplhz or anyone else from his big post.

FF idk, he's just here, but at least he's sheeping me... so there's that?

prplhz could be town? I don't know, but I didn't get the feeling he was trying to call me mafia for reading the OP, he just pointed out that it was strange behavior for Palmar to do that.

So many people though that I have very little opinion on, mostly because I haven't been here all that much.

Btw, the fact that rayn hasn't come back to the thread might be indicative that I'm right, basically clam up marv-style (which is actually a good move if you're mafia. No confirming more townies and no giving up teammates). Also his weird trap thing where he asked me if I knew why he thought Ksc was mafia has gone on for way too long.

This is more meta and less strong than my main point, but if I thought someone is mafia (like rayn seems to think with ksc) I could hardly shut up about it. Waiting like 24 hours for some random person in the game to give his opinion on it seems way overkill. I'd be convincing other people by that time.

Also interesting thoughts about ritoky and the fact he haven't tried to fight anyone yet seems alignment indicative for me on his meta since he normally fight people at Day 1 as Mafia. Also why would you clam up marv-style as Mafia if someone thinks your mafia?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 15 2015 15:55 GMT
#868
On February 16 2015 00:52 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 00:49 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 16 2015 00:03 Palmar wrote:
On February 15 2015 23:24 LightningStrike wrote:
I'm back and saw Palmar's case on Rayn which is a okay case but I never played with Mafia!Rayn before so :|. Palmar other than Rayn who you think is Mafia?

I don't know, it's still weekend and I'm only semi-caught up with everything.

I thought Robik looked good in the exchange regarding HTS with rayn, and he also townread me correctly, although he might of course do that as both alignments. Still, the read feels very much like a "robik-read" (he read me town last game for posting 4 times in a row, because magic). So I think he is town.

Ksc could be mafia, I just pointed out how he didn't follow up on his very inconclusive big post by talking about something different entirely, then I left the thread and he just happened to do the same. Like I just don't get the feeling he's particularly interested in pushing prplhz or anyone else from his big post.

FF idk, he's just here, but at least he's sheeping me... so there's that?

prplhz could be town? I don't know, but I didn't get the feeling he was trying to call me mafia for reading the OP, he just pointed out that it was strange behavior for Palmar to do that.

So many people though that I have very little opinion on, mostly because I haven't been here all that much.

Btw, the fact that rayn hasn't come back to the thread might be indicative that I'm right, basically clam up marv-style (which is actually a good move if you're mafia. No confirming more townies and no giving up teammates). Also his weird trap thing where he asked me if I knew why he thought Ksc was mafia has gone on for way too long.

This is more meta and less strong than my main point, but if I thought someone is mafia (like rayn seems to think with ksc) I could hardly shut up about it. Waiting like 24 hours for some random person in the game to give his opinion on it seems way overkill. I'd be convincing other people by that time.

Also interesting thoughts about ritoky and the fact he haven't tried to fight anyone yet seems alignment indicative for me on his meta since he normally fight people at Day 1 as Mafia. Also why would you clam up marv-style as Mafia if someone thinks your mafia?


Oh god LS

What is it? Also I do agree it's kind of overkill to wait 24 hours for a random person in the game to his opinions on KSC.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 15 2015 15:57 GMT
#870
On February 16 2015 00:56 prplhz wrote:
@palmar i don't know if i'm remembering this correctly, but rayn is usually all over the place isn't he? i mean he had a list post in this very game like 6 hours into the game where he claims that he found the entire scum team. it's pretty ridiculous but he's just very convinced of one thing and then suddenly of another, very jumpy. i remember that game where he thought i was scum and you and marv had to do your very best to change his mind but at that point he had thought i was scum every single game we had played together (think we had played four games), he just had a thing for me. i don't think that means he never reconsiders his reads, especially his early "flakier" reads.

i agree that that "guess why i think ksc is mafia"-thing is weird and that's after he went to the sauna he's uncharacteristically disappeared though that could be for other reasons.

also, as much as i hate to say it, slam and bh are right, we're nowhere right now and we should consolidate. ksc had a terrible entrance to this thread and the only substantial thing he's done is this weird hard defense of rayn. bh looking good for pointing it out but very bad for sticking with this VA thing, it's getting way too old by now.

It's a BH special as far I know for him to stick to his RNG case on VA.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 15 2015 16:30 GMT
#884
So what you think of Palmar rsoultin?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 15 2015 16:43 GMT
#896
On February 16 2015 01:36 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 01:30 LightningStrike wrote:
So what you think of Palmar rsoultin?


Lol, honestly? I don't have much of an opinion on him this game so far. His read on Rayn makes sense (and partially lines up with my own) but it also reads like OMGUS ^^ Getting the impression that vets fall for OMGUS way more than other players when someone scumreads them, so I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

You mentioned something about him playing on the weekend? Do you think that's significant?

Normally Palmar cba on the weekend to play so him playing on the weekend is more likely he's town than not on that alone also I like he trying to push his case on Rayn to others too.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 15 2015 16:45 GMT
#900
On February 16 2015 01:33 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 00:55 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 16 2015 00:52 Palmar wrote:
On February 16 2015 00:49 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 16 2015 00:03 Palmar wrote:
On February 15 2015 23:24 LightningStrike wrote:
I'm back and saw Palmar's case on Rayn which is a okay case but I never played with Mafia!Rayn before so :|. Palmar other than Rayn who you think is Mafia?

I don't know, it's still weekend and I'm only semi-caught up with everything.

I thought Robik looked good in the exchange regarding HTS with rayn, and he also townread me correctly, although he might of course do that as both alignments. Still, the read feels very much like a "robik-read" (he read me town last game for posting 4 times in a row, because magic). So I think he is town.

Ksc could be mafia, I just pointed out how he didn't follow up on his very inconclusive big post by talking about something different entirely, then I left the thread and he just happened to do the same. Like I just don't get the feeling he's particularly interested in pushing prplhz or anyone else from his big post.

FF idk, he's just here, but at least he's sheeping me... so there's that?

prplhz could be town? I don't know, but I didn't get the feeling he was trying to call me mafia for reading the OP, he just pointed out that it was strange behavior for Palmar to do that.

So many people though that I have very little opinion on, mostly because I haven't been here all that much.

Btw, the fact that rayn hasn't come back to the thread might be indicative that I'm right, basically clam up marv-style (which is actually a good move if you're mafia. No confirming more townies and no giving up teammates). Also his weird trap thing where he asked me if I knew why he thought Ksc was mafia has gone on for way too long.

This is more meta and less strong than my main point, but if I thought someone is mafia (like rayn seems to think with ksc) I could hardly shut up about it. Waiting like 24 hours for some random person in the game to give his opinion on it seems way overkill. I'd be convincing other people by that time.

Also interesting thoughts about ritoky and the fact he haven't tried to fight anyone yet seems alignment indicative for me on his meta since he normally fight people at Day 1 as Mafia. Also why would you clam up marv-style as Mafia if someone thinks your mafia?


Oh god LS

What is it? Also I do agree it's kind of overkill to wait 24 hours for a random person in the game to his opinions on KSC.

read the post very carefully.

I'm saying RAYN (not me) is clamping up.

Also I have literally no thoughts on ritoky, so they cannot by definition be interesting.

Although I guess the fact that I have no thoughts is noteworthy, as I tend to ignore mafia because their posts are so bland all the time.

Ya you did sometimes ignore Mafia when you're town I remember you talking about it a lot in Imperial
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 15 2015 17:29 GMT
#917
I'm not doing that math for you Palmar Also why you think there's a SK in this game already Palmar when there not been any NK's yet?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 15 2015 17:34 GMT
#924
On February 16 2015 02:30 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2015 02:29 LightningStrike wrote:
I'm not doing that math for you Palmar Also why you think there's a SK in this game already Palmar when there not been any NK's yet?

Do you know how to read?

For some reason I thought there was setup without a SK.............
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech82
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1138
Bisu 916
Hyuk 841
Larva 628
Leta 168
Sexy 135
Zeus 117
EffOrt 112
PianO 94
Soma 94
[ Show more ]
Mini 93
Pusan 65
ZerO 43
Killer 41
Last 38
ToSsGirL 35
sorry 32
Bale 26
Hm[arnc] 23
Trap 20
yabsab 18
JulyZerg 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe434
XaKoH 312
League of Legends
JimRising 320
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1341
Other Games
gofns31922
singsing1660
crisheroes214
OGKoka 197
Mew2King138
ArmadaUGS58
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick574
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• LUISG 18
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2267
League of Legends
• Jankos1333
• Stunt909
Upcoming Events
Online Event
42m
FEL
5h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 42m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.