• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:30
CEST 09:30
KST 16:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10645 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 04:59 GMT
#2927
Waiting hts
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 05:04 GMT
#2939
On February 19 2015 05:23 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 05:13 Palmar wrote:
On February 19 2015 05:09 IAmRobik wrote:
##unvote

I think I just had a Raynvalation

yeah you're going to have to explain that.

For some reason lynching rayn, both yesterday and today, has been incredibly hard work.

This kinda goes along with your next post, but i'm too lazy to quote it...his "doing jack shit" is making me think he might be town. From my experience with Rayn, he always has an agenda when he's mafia. He knows he has to push mislynches to win the game and that's what he does. He wants all the power and doesn't trust his teammates not one bit. Look at GSL and Look at Foundations, two of my first games. He is so fucking active trying to lynch people. He has shown no propensity to do that this game.

I'll have to revisit the pro-am game he played with slendy though. He was pretty afk as mafia that game, so I'll have to see if he was pushing an agenda there or not.

Repost for suck my dick
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 05:05 GMT
#2940
VA and I are never ever ever getting lynched this game
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 05:06 GMT
#2943
Rayn, if you didn't claim cop I would have made sure you didn't get lynched, but you didn't give me much of a choice as I couldn't defend you for fake claiming the way you did.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 05:06 GMT
#2947
Hey plammmmar where you at baddie?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 05:07 GMT
#2949
HTS. Please make a case against me. I'm waiting. It should start with "robik is mafia for TRing Rayn and kelsier who people thought were scummy so he has TMI"
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 05:10 GMT
#2951
Hey SK, you HAVE to shoot mafia tonight or you can't win so you better Fucking reread the thread and get some good fucking scumreads
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 05:12 GMT
#2956
On February 19 2015 14:10 Half the Sky wrote:
Robik, I was townreading Kelsier as well. I'll admit that on a Rayn mafia flip, you would have been next for me, but obviously that didn't happen.

No I wouldn't be because I was pushing Rayn until my raynvelation
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 05:13 GMT
#2958
WE ARE NOT LYNCHING VA EVER THIS GAME YOU DUMB FFFFFFFOOOOOOFOOO
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 05:19 GMT
#2963
On February 19 2015 14:17 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 14:10 LightningStrike wrote:
What the hell Rayn was playing much worse than his normal town game fuck. Back to square 1 for me.


Yep, all my posts on him, and multiple people were scumreading him.

I don't know how a scum Palmar plays.

I suspected Breshke but I admitted before that was my weakest read, maybe Damdred's slot....man I don't know.

My tinfoil hat....well let's not go tinfoil hat in this situation...just fucking gah.



Oh, you better believe I'm really close to openly proposing the SK shoot BH
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 05:22 GMT
#2965
Why is rso tin foil?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 05:23 GMT
#2966
Give me one reason that I should TR ls
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 05:23 GMT
#2967
Also, I think tomorrow is mass claim day
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 05:32 GMT
#2972
On February 19 2015 14:31 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 14:22 IAmRobik wrote:
Why is rso tin foil?


Rayn was VT, he was scumreading her, also she was not as robust with the questioning like she normally is as town, although her scum game WAS much weaker than this. Thing is towards the end of her scum game she had quite a few people fooled.

I honestly need to filter dive her. It's a hunch, but again, tinfoil hat. I'm just a bit paranoid right now after this ML.
In general I just need to take a step back and re-evaluate.

Maybe you don't know what a tinfoil is. It's not that crazy for rso to be mad given that Eden died n1
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 05:34 GMT
#2977
On February 19 2015 14:32 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 14:19 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 19 2015 14:17 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 19 2015 14:10 LightningStrike wrote:
What the hell Rayn was playing much worse than his normal town game fuck. Back to square 1 for me.


Yep, all my posts on him, and multiple people were scumreading him.

I don't know how a scum Palmar plays.

I suspected Breshke but I admitted before that was my weakest read, maybe Damdred's slot....man I don't know.

My tinfoil hat....well let's not go tinfoil hat in this situation...just fucking gah.



Oh, you better believe I'm really close to openly proposing the SK shoot BH

It would be best if they shot elsewhere

Well I wouldn't mind a shot on LS or rso but I'll figure out who to tell SK to shoot before day start. I just got an influx of WIM given Rayn flip
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 05:35 GMT
#2980
On February 19 2015 14:34 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 14:32 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 19 2015 14:31 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 19 2015 14:22 IAmRobik wrote:
Why is rso tin foil?


Rayn was VT, he was scumreading her, also she was not as robust with the questioning like she normally is as town, although her scum game WAS much weaker than this. Thing is towards the end of her scum game she had quite a few people fooled.

I honestly need to filter dive her. It's a hunch, but again, tinfoil hat. I'm just a bit paranoid right now after this ML.
In general I just need to take a step back and re-evaluate.

Maybe you don't know what a tinfoil is. It's not that crazy for rso to be mad given that Eden died n1


lol, seriously? you're going to use nk wifom on a claimed jk? that's brilliant. almost as brilliant as sniping at posts I made that you took out of context

You have like 20 hours to start shitting town rainbows girlfriend
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 05:38 GMT
#2982
No one likes canada
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 05:42 GMT
#2984
BH doesn't seem worried at all with how the game is going. Like 0 fucking concern that we are basically in mylo
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 05:50 GMT
#2990
We already decided that the game is invalidated if BH is scum and mod confirmed him as town. Having said that he's doing his best to scum tell and act like scum all game.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 05:51 GMT
#2992
I think even BH would be too embarrassed to keep up this charade if he were mafia and mod confirmed him as town. That might be why he's scum claiming. Maybe he's guilty conscience.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 909
ggaemo 436
Stork 311
Leta 219
Larva 145
PianO 103
Hyuk 27
ZergMaN 26
Bale 19
yabsab 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
League of Legends
JimRising 432
Reynor93
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King165
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor783
Other Games
summit1g10364
C9.Mang0256
Sick173
PiGStarcraft138
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick611
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2293
League of Legends
• Lourlo1296
• Stunt542
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
2h 30m
Online Event
3h 30m
FEL
8h 30m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 30m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.