• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:33
CEST 05:33
KST 12:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9914 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 21:43 GMT
#2708
On February 19 2015 06:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
or rather, if bh and eden are town, why would mafia roleblock BH and shoot eden?
WHY?

ya...something isn't adding up
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 21:58 GMT
#2727
On February 19 2015 06:46 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 06:43 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 19 2015 06:39 IAmRobik wrote:
So you're giving up on pushing FF in favor of lynching a person who more people wnt to ylnch who you haven't made a case for until people started expressing desire to lynch him. That sounds a bit opportunistic, doesn't it?


Wrong. My first case post on Rayn was on page 41, D1. (Ironically it was the same post that FF commented on with two different conclusions.)

I know at least 2 people who shot down the thought of lynching Rayn on D1 either because he was posting/or was a vet/or whatever. I'm also aware there are multiple scum and I've said before (to I believe Ritoky) that you can have convinction on multiple scumreads.

If I'd tried to push Rayn (or in the same vein, let's say a HF or a Marv, etc) D1, it was not going to get traction for what I just stated.

If he flips mafia, this is going to be a very interesting read. Find those posts.

I was one of those
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 22:05 GMT
#2735
Guess my meta read on Rayn doesn't mean anything. If he flips town, I'll prolly get pushed on for TMI. This is fantastic.

Can we please lynch LS/Damdred/rsoul/prplhz instead?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 22:51 GMT
#2741
On February 19 2015 07:13 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 07:05 IAmRobik wrote:
Guess my meta read on Rayn doesn't mean anything. If he flips town, I'll prolly get pushed on for TMI. This is fantastic.

Can we please lynch LS/Damdred/rsoul/prplhz instead?


can you explain rsoul and prp to me please

also can someone answer my questions from before?

100% PEO

TP was SR rsoul, so maybe he's maf
prp is not doing anything real so maybe he's mafia

There are certain people i think I TR and certain people I'm unsure of role/mafia/just playing weird
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 22:59 GMT
#2746
On February 19 2015 07:56 Fecalfeast wrote:
Robik is that stat about replacements being mafia real?

I made it up, but the % of time a sub is mafia is probably something like 85% to 15% town
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 23:00 GMT
#2748
On February 19 2015 08:00 Fecalfeast wrote:
All you had to say was yes and I would have sheeped you to hell. Oh well

yes
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 23:05 GMT
#2752
On February 19 2015 08:02 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 07:59 IAmRobik wrote:
On February 19 2015 07:56 Fecalfeast wrote:
Robik is that stat about replacements being mafia real?

I made it up, but the % of time a sub is mafia is probably something like 85% to 15% town


I have subbed out once as mafia and once as town

and subbed in twice and both I was town.

I've never subbed out. I've subbed in 4 times as mafia and have been informed 1 more time that I would ahve been subbed in as mafia.

Anyone else want to give stats so we can compile a nice sample
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 23:16 GMT
#2754
I would feel guilty replacing out, but i'd be a liar if I said the thought never crossed my mind
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 00:14 GMT
#2801
So, since my vote doesn't matter here, can I continue to vote my greatest FOS, who rayn prolly just took a bullet for if he's mafia.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 00:46 GMT
#2812
On February 19 2015 09:19 Palmar wrote:
your greatest FOS is no one?

ugh. w/e. it's LS. you know it's LS.

##vote LightningStrike
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 00:48 GMT
#2815
On February 19 2015 09:48 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 09:46 Fecalfeast wrote:
I have not, are you going to regail me with your tale or are you going to make me look?

Oh yes, it was a wondrous game. I'll stay awake for that.

GO TO SLEEP PALMAR. YOU'RE RUINING MY "DON'T LYNCH RAYN" CFD
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 01:00 GMT
#2822
On February 19 2015 09:55 Palmar wrote:
So this is back in the early days of mafia. Lots of things were different back then, but other things were the same. The story begins with a good lad called Palmar, back when I was still young and the world was full of wonder.

A long lost player called vaderseven mentioned he was taking notes about the game. I had a suspicion that vaderseven was mafia. Being flamboyant and prone to theatrics I claimed day vigilante and threatened to shoot him if he didn't paste his notes thread within a short timeframe (to prove they actually existed, was my theory).

However this turned out to be a mistake. vaderseven completely panicked and well... turns out he was actually a day vigilante. For no apparent reason he randomly shot a townie called Soap. This led to much uproar in town and if it wasn't for the great syllogism I surely would have been lynched for starting that whole mess with my fakeclaim.

I'll translate:



There was a time when Palmar wasn't married and was less miserable. He still had faith in humanity. Palmar fake claimed vigi as VT because he wanted to RXN someone, and it backfired as he fake claimed vigi against the vig. He didn't get shot but another townie did. Palmar learned from his mistake, got married so that he no longer had to make decisions and could just be someone's bitch for the rest of his life, and has been miserable in mafia and in life ever since.


The End
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 01:01 GMT
#2823
Sorry, what I meant was, the end of Act I
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 01:03 GMT
#2825
On February 19 2015 09:59 Palmar wrote:
Syllogism was no normal player. He is possibly the best town player to ever play TL mafia. Just to paint a picture here, marv, who is very much accepted as a top, if not the best, player around now, tried to imitate syllo's style. He truly was a gamechanger in his era.

Syllo saved me but town couldn't settle on mafia so a random guy got lynched instead. During the following night syllogism tunneled hard on mafia called Annul (damn him). At dawn, however. Syllogism ended up dead, flipping the town vigilante, and Annul claimed having been shot and saved in the night.

I immediately recognized the problem here. Who in their right mind would protect annul? The only way Annul was going to be protected was by a mafia doctor. No one in particular was townreading him. I posted like a true madman. This included hard defending townies, being a complete and utter dick. But I was not prepared for what would come next.

Palmar's ass was saved by a good American. Back in the day when people sucked at the game, Syllogism was considered one of the better townies. To paint a picture, this washed-up has-been wouldn't be able to stand toe to toe with the Greatest Of All Time Robik.

yada yada yada, palmar played the game.

End of Act II
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 01:05 GMT
#2827
On February 19 2015 10:04 Palmar wrote:
You see, Annul claimed to be town Jack of all trades. (which was incidentally vaderseven's role too). I of course pointed out the claim had nothing to do with his alignment, but that didn't matter. Annul, who was in fact Jack of all trades, just mafia, decided to demonstrate that his claim was in fact true.

So he shot prplhz. Who was town.

And just like that, the town believed Annul's claim. I tried my best, I made many points indicating that his alignment had nothing to do with his role. Yes he could shoot people during the day, but he was still mafia.

But the deadline was late at night. So I went to sleep. I woke up the next morning and discovered to my horror that town had no-lynched.

People still no lynched back then because everyone sucked. (for comparison, syllogism was actually considered good)

End of Act III...we're coming up to the grand finale
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 01:13 GMT
#2831
I'm not gonna write Act IV because it's really boring. It's the part of the play where everyone is asleep anyway
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 01:23 GMT
#2840
hahahaah chew was in that game? hahahahahaha

Also, Palmar confirmed Hitler
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 03:46 GMT
#2864
On February 19 2015 12:41 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 12:35 Fecalfeast wrote:
I can't be the only one who never ends up watching posted videos, right? Except the palmar one, I guess



That story almost made me fuck up the votecount

raynpelikoneet (8)
- Half the Sky, ritoky, rsoultin, LightningStrike, Palmar, Alakaslam, Superbia, Damdred
Palmar (1) - Raynpelikoneet
LightningStrike (1) - IAmRobik
Blazinghand (1) - VayneAuthority
VayneAuthority (1) - Blazinghand

Not Voting (2): prplhz, Fecalfeast

Voting ends in

Countdown wrong
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 04:53 GMT
#2912
On February 19 2015 13:07 rsoultin wrote:
If rayn flips cop and palmar is scum I should probably just resign from this game and this forum entirely, because my reads have reached an all-time low lol ><

This post is dumb because Rayn will never flip cop. But he might flip town.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 19 2015 04:55 GMT
#2914
On February 19 2015 13:40 Half the Sky wrote:
Yay someone is here.

Highly doubt VA is scum at this point.

If Rayn flips mafia, based on what happened last night (EU time), prplhz and Robik are almost certainly scum, but let's wait these next 20 mins...I'm that confident we have 3/4 of the scum team (and I don't think either is SK).

Explain how rayn flipping scum makes me mafia please
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 553
NaDa 50
TT1 13
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm203
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 676
Other Games
summit1g11143
WinterStarcraft422
Mew2King105
ViBE89
ArmadaUGS58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1373
BasetradeTV288
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream143
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush825
• Lourlo768
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 27m
INu's Battles
8h 27m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 27m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 27m
Replay Cast
19h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.