• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:05
CEST 21:05
KST 04:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8077 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 18:43 GMT
#2534
On February 18 2015 23:13 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 23:10 Palmar wrote:
On February 18 2015 23:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And i don't even know what robik has been doing since D1....

He's slowplaying a scumread on me.


I actually think rob is a good shot for scum i'm going through his filter now though post to come

I can't wait to read this!
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 18:44 GMT
#2535
On February 19 2015 03:42 Palmar wrote:
Of the people pushing you rayn damdred is probably the towniest. If you can't even analyze your own wagon you are basically confirmed mafia

Quit the drugs palmar
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 18:48 GMT
#2538
I was really hoping to see a case on me in those 2 pages I was catching up on. Can you do that real quick damdred? I can't wait to see what you have in store for me.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 18:52 GMT
#2540
that commitment. A+ work. Would read again
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 19:15 GMT
#2545
YOUR'E NOT EVEN TRYING TO FUCKING SOLVE THE GAME RAYN.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 19:22 GMT
#2547
No you haven't. You literally made a post starting HTS or Robik is mafia. That's the most absurd fucking post I've ever read, since I clearly outlined earlier why HtS is town
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 19:33 GMT
#2551
On February 19 2015 04:31 Palmar wrote:
If we get this right, team Palmar/Damdred is officially a thing.

what did you think of damdred's case on me. I thoguht it was pretty good. I almost self-voted
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 19:49 GMT
#2557
anxiously awaiting
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 19:53 GMT
#2560
On February 19 2015 04:52 Palmar wrote:
Like literally on this very page robik is calling you out in caps (and robik NEVER uses caps so he must be serious) that you're not trying to solve the game. And then you say I'm not trying to solve it and try to somehow blame it on me that you're not doing what you'd be doing if you were actually trying to win for town.

I've been pretty tame this game. That might be a scum-tell of mine. Will have to figure it out when I'm flipped.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 20:03 GMT
#2563
I wish i knew how to read slam. I think he's mafia, but like there's no way to prove his alignment one way or the other
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 20:09 GMT
#2565
##unvote

I think I just had a Raynvalation
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 20:23 GMT
#2573
On February 19 2015 05:13 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 05:09 IAmRobik wrote:
##unvote

I think I just had a Raynvalation

yeah you're going to have to explain that.

For some reason lynching rayn, both yesterday and today, has been incredibly hard work.

This kinda goes along with your next post, but i'm too lazy to quote it...his "doing jack shit" is making me think he might be town. From my experience with Rayn, he always has an agenda when he's mafia. He knows he has to push mislynches to win the game and that's what he does. He wants all the power and doesn't trust his teammates not one bit. Look at GSL and Look at Foundations, two of my first games. He is so fucking active trying to lynch people. He has shown no propensity to do that this game.

I'll have to revisit the pro-am game he played with slendy though. He was pretty afk as mafia that game, so I'll have to see if he was pushing an agenda there or not.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 20:40 GMT
#2582
let me make a pretty list of people I don't want to lynch today (a list which will be comical because i think a lot of people will disagree with it):

raynpelikoneet
Half the Sky
ritoky
VayneAuthority
IAmRobik
Palmar
Alakaslam
Blazinghand
Superbia
Fecalfeast

I think that leaves:

rsoultin
LightningStrike
prplhz
Damdred
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 20:41 GMT
#2587
On February 19 2015 05:39 Alakaslam wrote:
Read pages 6-7

He knew I wasn't serious in that he started the sarcastic premise.

Then he propagated misinformation for much of his filter!

Nope

He is scum, sheep palmar BH me etc to victory

This is good. I forgot about this. That was pretty scummy
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 20:54 GMT
#2601
rayn, i think she's town
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 20:57 GMT
#2604
On February 19 2015 05:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 05:54 IAmRobik wrote:
rayn, i think she's town
+ Show Spoiler +

if she is she is really bad at this game and should not call herself experienced.

+ Show Spoiler +
she's not experienced and she's meh at the game. why does this surprise you?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 21:14 GMT
#2640
HTS, why did you step off the gas peddle off of FF?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 21:35 GMT
#2698
On February 19 2015 06:07 Palmar wrote:
I hate the fact both rayn and robik scumread damdred. Like it's literally almost impossible to jump into a 100 page game as a replacement or whatever and read back, form reads and be assertive, yet he actually did that.

I caught damdred in imperial, and this is not mafia damdred.

let's play a game called statistics. 274 people subbed out of games from 2014-2015. 243 of them were mafia.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 21:39 GMT
#2703
On February 19 2015 06:17 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 06:14 IAmRobik wrote:
HTS, why did you step off the gas peddle off of FF?


Consolidation. If you read carefully you will see that I was the last voter off FF, and onto another scumread (Rayn) that I have been scumreading from the very beginning. He's always been in the list of lynchables for me.

And like FF, I have been demonstrating points that he is scum.


So you're giving up on pushing FF in favor of lynching a person who more people wnt to ylnch who you haven't made a case for until people started expressing desire to lynch him. That sounds a bit opportunistic, doesn't it?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 18 2015 21:42 GMT
#2705
On February 19 2015 06:27 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2015 06:26 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 19 2015 06:25 Palmar wrote:
probably me, I was rbd.


I considered you. Also, it's interesting you got RBed. Would mafia have 2x RBer then?

eden could have jkd me.

someone else claimed RB'd I thought........................
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
BRAT_OK 54
JuggernautJason50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24064
Mini 407
Hyuk 157
firebathero 127
ggaemo 120
Dewaltoss 110
Hyun 39
ZZZero.O 27
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7406
febbydoto15
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3593
Khaldor1365
crisheroes1098
Liquid`Hasu802
Other Games
FrodaN2776
Beastyqt905
fl0m896
KnowMe458
mouzStarbuck274
ArmadaUGS137
Mew2King57
Trikslyr43
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1080
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 94
• StrangeGG 43
• Adnapsc2 20
• LUISG 9
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• 80smullet 20
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8203
• WagamamaTV494
Other Games
• imaqtpie954
• Shiphtur296
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 55m
INu's Battles
16h 55m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 55m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 55m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.