• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:43
CEST 05:43
KST 12:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8298 users

Linux Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
January 31 2015 00:00 GMT
#287
Palmar
Palmar Palmar Palmar Palmar Palmar Palmar Palmar Palmar Palmar
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
January 31 2015 00:10 GMT
#295
On January 31 2015 09:09 Holyflare wrote:
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmarpalmarpalmarpalmarpalmarpalmarpalmarpalmarpalmarpalmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar







palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar
palmar

Do you also have a question for Palmar? How exciting!
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
January 31 2015 00:28 GMT
#315
How does an unactivated program use the search function?
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
January 31 2015 00:32 GMT
#318
You don't understand! That is an activated program.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
January 31 2015 00:45 GMT
#326
##Vote Fecalfeast
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
January 31 2015 00:54 GMT
#328
On January 31 2015 09:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 08:49 Chezitwo wrote:
On January 31 2015 08:28 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 31 2015 08:26 IAmRobik wrote:
On January 31 2015 08:12 Damdred wrote:
Here's what I'm really not liking about Sl right now. Instead of coming into the thread carefree like he normally would laugh this off and find something interesting to talk about.

He instead is overly defensive and downplays his game by giving months old examples when it's just not the case. His co as ching is the exact opposite, and he was so scared of posting early that game he had a rather large d1 filter.

Sl is Scum get on him

##vote: damdred

You can't just vote people for no reason so why are you voting Damdred?

I think LightningStrike is linux software.

So where's your reason, chez?

My reason for my vote is linked.

As for LS, malicious software does not attack the strongest software backed by other subsystems; it seeks out the weak links to penetrate and defile.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
January 31 2015 01:08 GMT
#332
On January 31 2015 10:03 Fecalfeast wrote:
Just to be clear, you're going with me over a lurker because I have made useless posts rather than not posting at all, correct?

si

Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 09:54 Chezitwo wrote:
On January 31 2015 09:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
On January 31 2015 08:49 Chezitwo wrote:
On January 31 2015 08:28 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 31 2015 08:26 IAmRobik wrote:
On January 31 2015 08:12 Damdred wrote:
Here's what I'm really not liking about Sl right now. Instead of coming into the thread carefree like he normally would laugh this off and find something interesting to talk about.

He instead is overly defensive and downplays his game by giving months old examples when it's just not the case. His co as ching is the exact opposite, and he was so scared of posting early that game he had a rather large d1 filter.

Sl is Scum get on him

##vote: damdred

You can't just vote people for no reason so why are you voting Damdred?

I think LightningStrike is linux software.

So where's your reason, chez?

My reason for my vote is linked.

As for LS, malicious software does not attack the strongest software backed by other subsystems; it seeks out the weak links to penetrate and defile.

So sheeping HF and posting garbage is "seeking out weak links to penetrate and defile?"

The most sinister type of software is that which does not care about finding malicious software. They must be eradicated!
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
January 31 2015 01:17 GMT
#334
On January 31 2015 10:14 Fecalfeast wrote:
So the simple calculator or alarm clock programs are truly evil? You would purge your system of benign files just because they aren't helping purge your system of malicious software? It almost seems to me like you've found a weak link and are trying to penetrate and/or defile me.

No! We are talking about 13 specific programs. There are no calculators or alarm clocks here.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
January 31 2015 11:20 GMT
#457
On January 31 2015 17:06 Trfel wrote:
Ok, sorry, I've been really distracted with IEM and stuff. I read through the thread twice, but not particularly in depth.

Surprised that rsoultin wasn't willing to read Eden1892's entire post. I guess it's late, and she wasn't expecting to need to play mafia, but rsoultin seems like the player who is willing to read every word of every post.

I understand why Eden1892 says he doesn't want to play as mafia, and his town games are always so short. And posting that isn't just a rant, it's a really good way to seem scummy and not get nightkilled (unless the mafia team is full of complete jerks and they nightkill him in pure cruelty).

I agreed with Holyflare a lot this game. The early pressure on Damdred, the pressure on sicklucker, and telling the other VTs not to claim.

Sicklucker has been acting suspiciously this game, and I'm inclined to scumread him. But I've always had a ton of trouble reading sicklucker. Our playstyles are basically complete opposites, so I have a lot of trouble understanding what he is trying to do, and I often can't understand his logic. Basically, I don't expect town!sicklucker or mafia!sicklucker would be able to answer all of the questions asked to him in ways that would satisfy me. Hopefully sicklucker will get some time to talk about other parts of the thread more, so we can get a better read on him.

I still don't like Robik's claim, and I don't think it makes him confirmed town. I asked a few times for an explanation, and no one really gave one, so I'll just ignore this for now. If it comes down to this in later stages of the game, I'll take another look. Roles, setup, and claims really aren't something I understand.

I'll try to be much more active and helpful tomorrow.

Player List
1) Trfel (Filter)
2) LightningStrike (Filter)
3) Chezitwo (Filter)
4) Damdred (Filter)
5) IAmRobik (Filter)
6) rsoultin (Filter)
7) sicklucker (Filter)
8) Half the Sky (Filter)
9) Eden1892 (Filter)
10) Palmar (Filter)
11) MARVELLOSITY (Filter)
12) HolyFlare (Filter)
13) FecalFeast (Filter)

Word count: 310
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
January 31 2015 11:23 GMT
#459
marvellosity: Do you think Fecalfeast is a distro?
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
January 31 2015 11:34 GMT
#463
On January 31 2015 20:26 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 20:23 Chezitwo wrote:
marvellosity: Do you think Fecalfeast is a distro?

maybe. he's always shit and useless.

Looking at his other programs... It makes me sad.
##Unvote
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
January 31 2015 11:36 GMT
#467
Will voting Palmar make you happy?
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
January 31 2015 11:37 GMT
#473
But does it make you happy?
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
January 31 2015 11:40 GMT
#478
On January 31 2015 20:37 Palmar wrote:
I haven't read my role pm

On July 17 2014 11:01 Palmar wrote:
Just so it's clear. Until @chairman comes into thread and says "I read my role pm" I'm not doing, reading or voting anything else.

##Vote Palmar
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
January 31 2015 14:33 GMT
#500
On January 31 2015 23:30 Half the Sky wrote:
I actually don't like Rasputin as of the time when I went to bed.

She calls me boring. Ironic because both of us were playing catchup last night because of RL commitments and she started commenting even later than I did.

So I'm not sure what that makes her, really.

Are you typically cautious of calling out malware?
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
January 31 2015 16:06 GMT
#552
On February 01 2015 00:43 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 00:40 Damdred wrote:
I was looking at Trfel filter again and a few things popped up at me that raised a red flag.

Really hard disbelief/doubt on robik claim when it happened. This is interesting to me because of the difference in what Trfel did and thread. People were mad at Rob claiming but believed it, brownies generally believe claims due to it adding more information and game being slightly easier even if it's bad. Mafia already knew partial setup, and disbelief to robik claim could be a Scum slip from to much info.

Moving on thread presence is really down and lots of excuses about why he's not posting much.

Lastly a pretty decent sized list post with no conclusive reads no Scum reads just really noncommittal reads,

Trfel is scum


I could get behind this read.

Chezi already said the same thing you know. It's why I said he gets a no-lynch pass from me today.

A friend!
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
January 31 2015 16:08 GMT
#554
On January 31 2015 23:46 Half the Sky wrote:
I'm looking at Chez's filter.

No idea where he's going with his ideas. His linked explanation to Fecalfeast's vote simply linked to his filter. Why don't you explain exactly what about Fecalfeast made him scumlike?

Then he asks Marv whether he's a distro, when his vote is on him. Where did that come from?

On February 01 2015 00:12 Half the Sky wrote:
Damdred - On Fecalfeast, I'm not sure his first post

Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 07:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
So I am thinking scum!damdred wouldn't talk about scum strategy in thread, what's the point as scum to talk about what scum knows and needs to confirm in thread? The over-explaination doesn't feel scummy to me idk


I would think overexplanation of things is generally a scum trait, but it could be faulty reasoning.

Not much to glean from most of his posts at the moment. I get this thought of laziness from the first few hours of the game.

This quote is also a potential issue:

Show nested quote +
On January 31 2015 13:14 Fecalfeast wrote:
Can I just be your hype man this game HF? I'll stand behind you looking tough and intimidating while sporadically interjecting with generic agreements.


Now as I said, I'm reading HF as town. But the issue with this quote is a few things:

1 not an interest to solve the game himself
2 HF obv not confirmed town - if both are scum, this could be quite dangerous
3 Could be a scum trying to take advantage of a possible incorrect read by HF

On these two quotes, he doesn't look so good, but let's see if he picks things up.

I gave you the fishing rod, it seems you can fish fine for yourself!
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
January 31 2015 19:28 GMT
#617
On February 01 2015 04:14 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 01:08 Chezitwo wrote:
On January 31 2015 23:46 Half the Sky wrote:
I'm looking at Chez's filter.

No idea where he's going with his ideas. His linked explanation to Fecalfeast's vote simply linked to his filter. Why don't you explain exactly what about Fecalfeast made him scumlike?

Then he asks Marv whether he's a distro, when his vote is on him. Where did that come from?

On February 01 2015 00:12 Half the Sky wrote:
Damdred - On Fecalfeast, I'm not sure his first post

On January 31 2015 07:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
So I am thinking scum!damdred wouldn't talk about scum strategy in thread, what's the point as scum to talk about what scum knows and needs to confirm in thread? The over-explaination doesn't feel scummy to me idk


I would think overexplanation of things is generally a scum trait, but it could be faulty reasoning.

Not much to glean from most of his posts at the moment. I get this thought of laziness from the first few hours of the game.

This quote is also a potential issue:

On January 31 2015 13:14 Fecalfeast wrote:
Can I just be your hype man this game HF? I'll stand behind you looking tough and intimidating while sporadically interjecting with generic agreements.


Now as I said, I'm reading HF as town. But the issue with this quote is a few things:

1 not an interest to solve the game himself
2 HF obv not confirmed town - if both are scum, this could be quite dangerous
3 Could be a scum trying to take advantage of a possible incorrect read by HF

On these two quotes, he doesn't look so good, but let's see if he picks things up.

I gave you the fishing rod, it seems you can fish fine for yourself!


Chez, yes, you might be right about the bolded but my issue with these quotes is that you don't appear to be thinking critically - in this case, I had to answer that question for you.

Also you didn't answer this question. You asked Marv whether he's a distro, when your vote was on him at that time. Where did that come from?

How so? The answers were clear and right here.

Can you point me to where I voted for Marv?
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
January 31 2015 19:48 GMT
#640
On February 01 2015 04:28 Chezitwo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 04:14 Half the Sky wrote:
On February 01 2015 01:08 Chezitwo wrote:
On January 31 2015 23:46 Half the Sky wrote:
I'm looking at Chez's filter.

No idea where he's going with his ideas. His linked explanation to Fecalfeast's vote simply linked to his filter. Why don't you explain exactly what about Fecalfeast made him scumlike?

Then he asks Marv whether he's a distro, when his vote is on him. Where did that come from?

On February 01 2015 00:12 Half the Sky wrote:
Damdred - On Fecalfeast, I'm not sure his first post

On January 31 2015 07:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
So I am thinking scum!damdred wouldn't talk about scum strategy in thread, what's the point as scum to talk about what scum knows and needs to confirm in thread? The over-explaination doesn't feel scummy to me idk


I would think overexplanation of things is generally a scum trait, but it could be faulty reasoning.

Not much to glean from most of his posts at the moment. I get this thought of laziness from the first few hours of the game.

This quote is also a potential issue:

On January 31 2015 13:14 Fecalfeast wrote:
Can I just be your hype man this game HF? I'll stand behind you looking tough and intimidating while sporadically interjecting with generic agreements.


Now as I said, I'm reading HF as town. But the issue with this quote is a few things:

1 not an interest to solve the game himself
2 HF obv not confirmed town - if both are scum, this could be quite dangerous
3 Could be a scum trying to take advantage of a possible incorrect read by HF

On these two quotes, he doesn't look so good, but let's see if he picks things up.

I gave you the fishing rod, it seems you can fish fine for yourself!


Chez, yes, you might be right about the bolded but my issue with these quotes is that you don't appear to be thinking critically - in this case, I had to answer that question for you.

Also you didn't answer this question. You asked Marv whether he's a distro, when your vote was on him at that time. Where did that come from?

How so? The answers were clear and right here.

Can you point me to where I voted for Marv?

You did not answer!!
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
January 31 2015 19:53 GMT
#651
Is my one friend really a bad program?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 252
NeuroSwarm 197
FoxeR 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3875
Leta 1976
Bale 52
Shine 26
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g8088
JimRising 568
WinterStarcraft468
ViBE151
Mew2King24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick670
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo791
Other Games
• Scarra1061
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 17m
Patches Events
11h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 17m
OSC
19h 17m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.