• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:52
CEST 02:52
KST 09:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10494 users

Newbie Mini Mafia LXI - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 23:05 GMT
#1665
Oh, so the point of your read analysis is to see if there is a consistency between what players actually did and what they claim to have done?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 23:06 GMT
#1666
On February 25 2015 12:22 jarjarbinks wrote:
Notes on Trfel:
(...)
Things that Bother Me (I admit this is weak, I’m struggling here):
(...)
3. You could make a case about him hammering Silver. It’s beyond weak but it’s still a case you could make for bussing.
This is what I refer to when I ask why the case on me busing Silverarte is weak.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 23:17 GMT
#1669
Can you convince me that you are town?

Can you convince me that you are scum?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 23:21 GMT
#1671
Oh, and just to clarify, are you accusing me of being sexist? Because if you are.......
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 23:28 GMT
#1674
On February 26 2015 08:27 jarjarbinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:21 Trfel wrote:
Oh, and just to clarify, are you accusing me of being sexist? Because if you are.......


lolz Totes sexist. They all be hatin
Well, I guess I'd better switch my vote.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 23:32 GMT
#1676
I'm tempted to switch with three minutes left just to make Half the Sky write up a new flavor XD

Yes, I'm very cruel like that.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 23:33 GMT
#1678
On February 26 2015 08:33 jarjarbinks wrote:
lol and HTS is a girl

you just don't stop lol
Oh hush XD

I don't even know what to say any more, haha.....

I was nice to rsoultin, wasn't I?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 23:34 GMT
#1679
If I'm going to lose the game for town, at least I can laugh while doing it, right?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 23:37 GMT
#1681
+ Show Spoiler +



More music just because I can.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 23:38 GMT
#1683
On February 26 2015 08:35 jarjarbinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:33 Trfel wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:33 jarjarbinks wrote:
lol and HTS is a girl

you just don't stop lol
Oh hush XD

I don't even know what to say any more, haha.....

I was nice to rsoultin, wasn't I?


Lol i'm not sure if that's a complement or not lol
Well, since it's making me seriously consider lynching you, I think you can decide.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 23:40 GMT
#1684
On February 26 2015 08:38 jarjarbinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:34 Trfel wrote:
If I'm going to lose the game for town, at least I can laugh while doing it, right?


If town wins or loses, this game has been my favorite of the three. I hope you had some fun, even if this part sucks.
Parts of this game have been great (Day 1), parts of this game have been torture (second half of Day 2), it's really been a spectrum. Definitely a learning experience.

And seriously, whichever of you is mafia, you played really well. To be honest, I wouldn't be that inclined to lynch either of you if there were more options left (but I am terrible at making reads, so that probably wouldn't be true for better players, haha).

Pretty sure that 20 minutes from now the entire obs chat is going to storm in here and tear me to shreds, but I tried, really.....
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 23:43 GMT
#1687
On February 26 2015 08:40 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:38 jarjarbinks wrote:
On February 26 2015 08:34 Trfel wrote:
If I'm going to lose the game for town, at least I can laugh while doing it, right?


If town wins or loses, this game has been my favorite of the three. I hope you had some fun, even if this part sucks.
Parts of this game have been great (Day 1), parts of this game have been torture (second half of Day 2), it's really been a spectrum. Definitely a learning experience.

And seriously, whichever of you is mafia, you played really well. To be honest, I wouldn't be that inclined to lynch either of you if there were more options left (but I am terrible at making reads, so that probably wouldn't be true for better players, haha).

Pretty sure that 20 minutes from now the entire obs chat is going to storm in here and tear me to shreds, but I tried, really.....
Oh and to add, whichever of you is town, you suck for not making this so obvious that even I could see it easily XD
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 23:45 GMT
#1689
Jarjarbinks, you need to post more often. We need to make it look like we're scumhunting instead of just killing time so we don't get blamed if we're wrong (well, I guess that only applies to me, not you....)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 23:46 GMT
#1690
I've never actually seen the Dark Knight... I don't really watch movies. I don't watch TV either. Now that I think about it, I don't know what I actually do, haha.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 23:53 GMT
#1691
Where'd you go?

Now I almost want to lynch you for not being interested in the flip........
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 23:54 GMT
#1693
Is this the right time to say that I think there are ways to accomplish the analysis that you performed that require far less time?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 23:58 GMT
#1696
On February 26 2015 08:55 jarjarbinks wrote:
lol how so?
First of all, your analysis is extremely detailed. The problem is that most of the details vary by player and by game (not necessarily even by alignment), so it doesn't really help to keep track of them.

What you want to look at is what people are actually doing, and why they say they are doing that. See if their words are consistent with their actions. You can accomplish this by recording everything, or you can just take notes of their main reads and pushes in an Excel spreadsheet. It's generally not something that you need to have the numbers in front of you to see.

Honestly, reading and rereading a ton is so important in this game. I've found my note-taking to be poor, so I prefer to read and reread until I have all of the facts that I'm dealing with committed to memory. For example, during the later stages of my push on Tere, I probably could have recited all of the major things she had done and the reasons for them from memory. Of course, I can only have that kind of awareness for one or two people at a time XD Definitely one of my weaknesses at mafia, I'm so forgetful.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 25 2015 23:59 GMT
#1698
On February 26 2015 08:56 zlefin wrote:
almost forgot about end of game, ok, lemme go look up that question 3
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHA XD

Here's hoping that's a sign of a mafia who knows he is getting lynched?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 26 2015 00:00 GMT
#1699
Jarjarbinks, if you are scum, I will never trust you again. And I will ask rsoultin to poison you at least twice. And hit you with a baseball bat.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 26 2015 00:02 GMT
#1708
And I still don't know why.

Well played, jarjarbinks. Maybe someday I will learn how to play this game XD
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta40
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 199
CosmosSc2 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1901
GuemChi 1294
Artosis 658
910 41
Bale 18
MaD[AoV]18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever301
League of Legends
JimRising 799
Counter-Strike
taco 244
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox670
Other Games
summit1g8783
Day[9].tv705
shahzam646
C9.Mang0317
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick560
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• Hinosc 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur723
• Day9tv705
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 9m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.