• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:11
CEST 13:11
KST 20:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7901 users

Newbie Mini Mafia LXI - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 25 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 19 2015 23:58 GMT
#1288
On February 20 2015 08:57 Tere wrote:
Trfelscum is bussing Silverarte for attempted towncred. He thought he had me in his pocket and made his push too early.
QUOTED FOR MEMORY

Terrible post. Seriously, keep digging your own grave.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 20 2015 00:00 GMT
#1289
On February 20 2015 08:57 Tere wrote:
Trfelscum is bussing Silverarte for attempted towncred. He thought he had me in his pocket and made his push too early.
I don't time my pushes for optimal success. I rely on logic and reasoning, unlike you. I time my pushes WHEN I SEE THEM.

I try to provide information, you try to get your reads lynched.

There is no way I am busing Silverarte here.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 20 2015 00:00 GMT
#1291
pls be scum
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 20 2015 00:02 GMT
#1297
Look.

I was the second one to scumread Silverarte, the first one with a serious case. ElyAs was first.

If this is a bus, it was terrible.

Tere is scum. I'm almost certain of it now.

So relieved.

I have my motivation again. Tere, you had BETTER kill me tonight. You cannot lynch me if I actually care to play the game. You don't know it yet, but I know I am right.

For the record, I called out the Tere/Silverarte scum team quite some time ago.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 20 2015 00:06 GMT
#1302
Everyone except for Tere, thanks a ton for trusting me. Believe me, I will make it worth your while. And I will be posting my case at night, who cares about this "silent night" thing.

Tere is going to discount it as a wall of text. She will call me tunneling, she will call me for paranoia. She will use tone and language to be persuasive. I cannot match her there, but my argument is correct, and I know it. Therefore, read the arguments, keep an open mind, and you will know who is scum.

I see no reason to defend myself at the moment. All I have is a scumread on Tere. We have an extra mislynch. For all intents or purposes, Tere or myself will be lynched tomorrow (and no, I'm not going to officially gladiate, that will be stupid). And, I don't care if I die, that will prove that my argument comes from town.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 20 2015 00:08 GMT
#1303
I'm going to take a break. This has been the most frustrating day for me in a very long time.

Tere, http://images.clipartpanda.com/smiley-face-with-tongue-sticking-out-jTxE4Kjec.gif
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 20 2015 00:48 GMT
#1321
I'm going to push Tere. And Tere is going to push me. At the moment, I don't see any other good lynches.

Pretty sure that one of us will die. As for this "gladiating" thing, I maintain that it is stupid. If someone wants to vote for someone else, let them. That gives us more information.

Tere is clearly scum, it's just that simple.

On February 18 2015 14:29 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2015 14:23 jarjarbinks wrote:
The multiple posts that "distance" himself from Hier is what got me bent on Elyas being scum. What do you think about those? I count about 3 different distance posts.

I see this two ways:

1: Distances himself. Makes an easy but decent case on zfelin. Talks about maybe Tere being bad, but doesn't really muster an argument. Looks like he's scumhunting when isn't.

2: Actually believes what he says. Waffles on Hier. Makes an easy but decent case on Zfelin and realizes its not super strong. Moves on to Tere, but doesn't make a case due to Shining switching. This is definitely possible, my only problem with this outlook is that Elyas' case on Tere seems lacking compared to the other two cases he already made. The points ring a bit, but do you see how it has less effort? I'll attach it below this post as I still suck at formatting lol

Obviously I originally thought #1 was more likely. Maybe I'm wrong. Let me know your thoughts.
I'm sorry, I'm a bit distracted because I think I found something extremely interesting. Unfortunately, it will take some time before I can share, and it's quite likely that I will be proved completely wrong, so no guarantees that you will hear about it again.

I see ElyAs' play at End of Day as more like option 2. He stated early on that he was unsure about the Hier lynch. I know it can look scummy, but by no means is it a sure tell (heck, I do that every lynch, if you don't believe me rsoultin already stated that).

Maybe his case on Tere took less effort, but that doesn't make him scum. I'll take another look, but I remember his reasoning being acceptable, and that's really what matters.
Anyone remember this post? This was when I noticed that a Tere/Silverarte scumteam was actually a realistic possibility.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 20 2015 00:58 GMT
#1324
The Shining, after this game, I'm never going to want to lynch you again XD

I'm really looking forward to making this case on Tere. And I'm really tempted to make it in a format that is as difficult to respond to as possible XD

In all seriousness, I will post the case as normal, and then I will post a second version in a format that is simple to respond to if Tere chooses to respond. Conceding is also a reasonable possibility from this position.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 20 2015 01:01 GMT
#1325
This time I'm comfortable calling out the lynch from the night phase. It's Tere.

The Shining, do you think I should bother actually going through and defending myself? I personally don't want to, but you could convince me to.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 20 2015 01:36 GMT
#1326
Side note, Tere, thank you very much for motivating me to play the game properly again. The Shining, I think we have something in common.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 20 2015 02:29 GMT
#1328
On February 20 2015 11:27 The Shining wrote:
Gg Silver, sorry you rolled scum. =P

And Trfel. Lol. At this point, I wouldn't. I'm pretty sure I hammered it in with the vote analysis, willing to go more in depth if necessary. I want to see reactions to it, because AFAIC, Tere is tomorrow's lynch.
I am making the most massive wall of text in existence on Tere.

Are you going to make a case too? I think it kind of speaks for itself, so it's not actually necessary, but I'm building my case for finality's sake.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 20 2015 02:32 GMT
#1330
On February 20 2015 11:31 The Shining wrote:
But yeah, get that case out before EoN, if you can. JJB and Zlef both pinging on me for saying Ely isn't confirmed Doctor shows me Tere isn't as clear to them as she is to us.
Oh, it's definitely coming out before End of Night. Even though me getting night killed is suicide for the mafia (and yes, I guess this is just WIFOM), I'm not taking any risks. I'll get it out as soon as I can (probably early tomorrow afternoon).
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 20 2015 02:36 GMT
#1332
On February 20 2015 11:35 The Shining wrote:
I've been scumming Tere almost non-stop and cased her based on vote analysis.

Honestly, with the way its looking, I won't case her unless I'm asked to. I just feel my stance on her has always been pretty clear.
Fair enough. That's actually what I was hoping you'd say XD

It really speaks for itself.

Twenty minutes before the lynch deadline, I thought town had absolutely no chance of winning. Now, I think our chances are quite good.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 20 2015 03:01 GMT
#1337
Look. The Shining is the most obvious town in the game by a mile. I have absolutely no doubt about his alignment. I'm almost as sure of it as I am my own.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 20 2015 03:08 GMT
#1339
On February 20 2015 12:04 jarjarbinks wrote:
Shining, makes sense.

Reading through Tere's filter, it seems like she brings up silverarte regularly in the early game. Her reads went from slight townread to slight scum to thinking silver was in the mafia team. I could see a scum partner doing this, given the lack of posts from silver in the game.

Question in her defense: Do you think silver in her mainish and really only scumread of the game, would go after her mafia partner? If she was struggling to make reads because she mafia, I could see it. But I wouldn't think that would be the smartest strategy for the mafia team there, when I believe the votes were still relatively split.
Note that she stopped doing it when the votes started being close.

I normally wouldn't expect a mafia Silverarte to bus mafia!Tere that much, but when Silverarte started looking doomed, it stopped. Hm. And, Silverarte's cases on Tere seemed far superior to her cases on other players (though all felt a bit hollow). I will fully explain this in my complete case.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 20 2015 03:20 GMT
#1342
I don't mind Tere's silence. Pretty sure she would go to sleep, it's late in Europe.

Maybe an argument could be made for it, but there are so many other strong arguments, why use a question mark?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 20 2015 03:30 GMT
#1345
That's one of the best things about the new case on Tere. Process of elimination. Everyone else is town XD
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 20 2015 03:33 GMT
#1346
Man, this case just flows. I can't wait to post it.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 20 2015 03:34 GMT
#1347
The Shining. How did the way that I voted Hier (on Day 1) look to you at the time? Town or scum?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
February 20 2015 03:38 GMT
#1348
Also, The Shining, I'm curious.

In the hypothetical scenario that we lynch Tere and she flips town, who do we lynch next?
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 537
RotterdaM112
Rex63
SteadfastSC46
TKL 45
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko320
RotterdaM 112
Rex 63
SteadfastSC 46
TKL 45
Codebar 40
ByuN 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 6381
Shuttle 1332
Bisu 822
Soulkey 744
Jaedong 545
Horang2 543
Mong 371
BeSt 370
actioN 315
firebathero 258
[ Show more ]
Soma 224
Stork 203
Larva 156
Rush 140
Mini 139
Last 113
Zeus 104
Hyun 95
Pusan 81
PianO 74
Mind 71
910 68
ZerO 67
Free 65
Shine 55
sorry 54
Snow 53
Yoon 48
Shinee 42
hero 37
Sharp 29
sSak 27
Sexy 27
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 20
ZergMaN 18
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 12
JYJ 11
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
Noble 7
yabsab 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe285
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1434
shoxiejesuss627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes242
Other Games
gofns38337
singsing1937
B2W.Neo225
DeMusliM174
Livibee158
KnowMe144
Pyrionflax141
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV306
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Other Games
• Shiphtur424
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 49m
The PondCast
22h 49m
INu's Battles
23h 49m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.