• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:36
CEST 04:36
KST 11:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8780 users

[M][N]Hammertime Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 15 Next All
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 14:44 GMT
#730
On January 27 2015 23:31 Palmar wrote:
Kill it with fire!


You heard him everyone - two more votes on GlowingBear please. I already voted him, can't do it again.

Damn Palmar, I think you might have just nailed it. The reasoning is there anyways.

(And finally, thanks for getting on track <3)

100%

I had Onegu as #2 based on his relative lack of content, but still something wasn't sitting right with the fact GB tried to take his stuff out of context. They couldn't both be scum. With only 2 scum it wasn't making sense.

Still was that much sure of GB though.

Going to double check the rest of Lian's exchange and yours with Toad.

But at first glance I can see the problematic wording with his posts.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 14:45 GMT
#731
On January 27 2015 23:41 Palmar wrote:
Actually for now

##vote Toadesstern

Die scum.


Alright, let me check the exchanges then.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 14:53 GMT
#732
Both Toad and GB are picking on Onegu, the easy lynch. Toad is driving that push...hmmm. GB took him out of context. Hmmm.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 15:00 GMT
#734
Lian's concern on Toad is starting to scare me now. Post-townread cruising?

On January 27 2015 18:22 Toadesstern wrote:
if you take out my name from that list those other three have been the ones I want to lynch every since the last... 24 hours? ... what does that tell us about what you should be thinking about me?


Deductive reasoning is a strategy that works in a situation closer to mylo/lylo. Not D1.

I also don't like this quote because he is discouraging Palmar from thinking for himself.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 15:02 GMT
#735
On January 27 2015 19:33 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 19:28 Palmar wrote:
Do you think my concern regarding GB is irrelevant Toad?

I've never done that as mafia ever. I'm not even sure if "against GB" means "against GB lynch" or "against GB (being town)" with the topic being what it is recently.


And in this he's blatantly avoiding the question.

I also see where Palmar is discussing the waffling.

I'm going to check Toad's filter from the beginning of D1 now, just looked harder into his posts after I left for work. The posts after I left for work, they are all pretty bad.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 15:05 GMT
#736
On January 27 2015 19:22 Toadesstern wrote:
Take a step back and look at it from my pov. I townread GB quite heavily 36~48 hours ago. I'm not just going to push that all mentally away and be like "well duh, guy has to be mafia". It's obviously still popping up in the back of my head and making me wonder where I went wrong because I have to figure this out... That just reflects my general idea that I'd like to postpone decisions like that for a day and see what happens, thus saying he's only the third for me despite all that.


I do not like how either of you and GB are disregarding the mechanics of this game. This is an instant lynch game. Postponing decisions is one thing in a normal 48h day cycle game, but this tells me you are hoping to delay it enough so that some easier lynch or person is targetted instead of whom actually should be targetted.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 15:10 GMT
#739
On January 27 2015 21:54 GlowingBear wrote:
HTS I'm not ignoring your posts, I'm just not reading a lot from the thread yet. Sometimes I get a random page and see what's going on. That's all.

You're calling me mafia for things that doesn't make me mafia. You're too tunnelled.


Yes I am calling you scum for scum like behaviour. I maintain my previous position from page 19, you have not resolved it.

This is the first time I have ever played that I am tunnelled on any player. I generally don't tunnel people in any of my games. There is a reason I'm collapsing on you, and you are still ignoring it. Combine that with the fact you appear to be evasive and/or disinterested in solving the game, and I'm just becoming even more eager to have you gone.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 15:18 GMT
#741
On January 28 2015 00:15 Palmar wrote:
HTS you are weird and you say things that make little sense.

I like you.


Is this sarcastic? (Honest question.)

If you're being serious, I'll probably ask you a bit more post-game.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 15:20 GMT
#743
I see. Well, Palmar, I generally speak my mind. I talk like how I'm thinking, if that makes any sense. I tend to do that quite a bit in real life. I guess if that makes me weird, well...

*shrug*
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 15:23 GMT
#745
Palmar, one practical question for you then, what would you do if the votes aren't there for Toad as we're getting closer to EoD?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 15:43 GMT
#752
On January 28 2015 00:33 Palmar wrote:
Kill GB

i'm not particularly fussed which one dies. Toad is just the better lynch.


Fair play. I'll admit up front I'm 99% sure on GB, but after filter diving him again, Toad is looking bad enough that if there's consensus, I will switch.

We need consensus on either one of these.

Eden, VE, Robik, I'm looking at you three - well Robik IS voting GB - but some feedback on Toad would be appreciated.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 15:49 GMT
#756
Hey Robik,

On January 28 2015 00:43 Half the Sky wrote:
Eden, VE, Robik, I'm looking at you three - well Robik IS voting GB - but some feedback on Toad would be appreciated.


The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 15:50 GMT
#757
Onegu, what do you think about Liancourt's calling out Toad again in his latest list post?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 16:21 GMT
#762
On January 27 2015 23:32 Palmar wrote:
toad and glowingbear, you can just concede now, if you want to.


GlowingBear, you realise I'm not the only one scumreading you, right?

Oh wait, is that a scum I see giving up?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 16:23 GMT
#766
Leaving the office, headed for a run, out 1-2 hours.

I'll be back <3
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 16:24 GMT
#769
On January 28 2015 01:23 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 01:21 Half the Sky wrote:
On January 27 2015 23:32 Palmar wrote:
toad and glowingbear, you can just concede now, if you want to.


GlowingBear, you realise I'm not the only one scumreading you, right?

Oh wait, is that a scum I see giving up?


Yeah, that is a scum giving up.

Gg well played


HAMMER HIM NOW.
HAMMER HIM NOW.
HAMMER HIM NOW.


Can we get a baby seal with that, GB? <3
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 16:25 GMT
#771
On January 28 2015 01:23 Palmar wrote:
Like I am going to policy hammer you just for that shit. I just want you alive for long enough to acknowledge your badness.


WHAT?!?!?!?!

I thought he already did?

Why aren't we taking out a confirmed scummer?

Palmar you are breaking my heart
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 16:26 GMT
#776
Anyways, hunting season is open my lovely townies.

HAMMER GLOWINGBEAR NOW.

Off for my run. Marathon training for the win...huzzah!
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 16:27 GMT
#778
On January 28 2015 01:25 Palmar wrote:
Chill I will, I'm just ranting here.


Sorry I get a little overenthused when I catch scum.

<3 Palmar.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 27 2015 16:28 GMT
#781
On January 28 2015 01:27 Palmar wrote:
btw do we actually have 4 votes on him?


Might need to wait for the Americans. You would be vote #3.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft521
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft521
WinterStarcraft408
RuFF_SC2 163
PiLiPiLi 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1111
White-Ra 220
Noble 55
Hyuk 50
Bale 26
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4037
Counter-Strike
taco 592
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox711
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor682
Other Games
summit1g9972
Coldzera 855
C9.Mang0318
JimRising 103
ViBE72
ArmadaUGS37
Liquid`Ken4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick801
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo388
• Stunt129
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 24m
Online Event
8h 24m
FEL
13h 24m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 24m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.