• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:18
CEST 06:18
KST 13:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9954 users

[M][N]Hammertime Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 81 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 25 2015 23:42 GMT
#121
On January 26 2015 08:41 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 08:40 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 26 2015 08:39 Toadesstern wrote:
On January 26 2015 08:38 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 26 2015 08:24 Toadesstern wrote:
Game has started. Is there a mayor spot in this game? I don't want to end up pardoner again ... but there's no mayor spot in this game... so

I plan on running for [pseudo-] mayor


The 2 major aspects of my candidacy:
  • I am awesome d1
  • I am unreadable according to pretty much every vet on TL except for syllo [and marv]


you do what I say, I am happy. A happy Toad means I get to do the stuff I need to do to solve this game and can't
a) get annoyed about some idiot that needs some talking to because you simply do as I say
b) pretend to be dealing with some idiot that needs some talking to because you simply do as I say

sounds good, right? Who wants to be my sheriff. The position is currently up for grabs. You can't sign up for it but I will call out to whoever seems up for the job.




##Vote: Toadsteem

wait, is that a vote for mayor or a vote for lynch? You also typo'd my name


For a lynch.
I don't vote mafia because, well... Democracy.


I see. That explains why you voted me indeed.


I meant for mayor.
Uhm.
I'm adorable.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 25 2015 23:42 GMT
#122
palmar was right, im going to afk

shower then dinner then probably mtg and pretending im not playing a mafia game until eod then pretending to catch up and bullshitting a vote for someone i know is town. cya
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 25 2015 23:42 GMT
#123
On January 26 2015 08:41 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 08:40 Half the Sky wrote:
On January 26 2015 08:39 GlowingBear wrote:
O hai!

I'm pairing myself blue, do you know why?


No blue roles in this game, so I am confused.


I meant "painting"

Because I want to be the sky with you ❤

top scum
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 25 2015 23:43 GMT
#124
On January 26 2015 08:41 GlowingBear wrote:
I meant "painting"

Because I want to be the sky with you ❤


Awwwwww....*blushes*


The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 25 2015 23:44 GMT
#125
On January 26 2015 08:42 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 08:41 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 26 2015 08:40 Half the Sky wrote:
On January 26 2015 08:39 GlowingBear wrote:
O hai!

I'm pairing myself blue, do you know why?


No blue roles in this game, so I am confused.


I meant "painting"

Because I want to be the sky with you ❤

top scum


Yeah I'm not understanding why he voted Toad to begin with. Though he's done this before to me, so not sure what to make of it at the moment. Could be banter, could be buddying.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
January 25 2015 23:46 GMT
#126
I actually like his vote. Pretty sure mafia would try to be serious about it somehow à la
"don't let this slide. This guy is shady because X / Y / Z! Pressure him" or just ignore it and do whatever their strategy is, be it lurk / be serious somewhere else.

Instead he gets in the thread and votes me with a smiley and nothing else while typo'ing my name. I'd call him my sheriff if he didn't try to lynch me and if there wasn't this other typo with him saying he doesn't vote mafia.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 25 2015 23:47 GMT
#127
On January 26 2015 08:38 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 08:24 Toadesstern wrote:
Game has started. Is there a mayor spot in this game? I don't want to end up pardoner again ... but there's no mayor spot in this game... so

I plan on running for [pseudo-] mayor


The 2 major aspects of my candidacy:
  • I am awesome d1
  • I am unreadable according to pretty much every vet on TL except for syllo [and marv]


you do what I say, I am happy. A happy Toad means I get to do the stuff I need to do to solve this game and can't
a) get annoyed about some idiot that needs some talking to because you simply do as I say
b) pretend to be dealing with some idiot that needs some talking to because you simply do as I say

sounds good, right? Who wants to be my sheriff. The position is currently up for grabs. You can't sign up for it but I will call out to whoever seems up for the job.




##Vote: Toadsteem


That's terrible GB. That post is neutral at worst.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 25 2015 23:48 GMT
#128
Wait is it a lynch vote or a mayor vote?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 25 2015 23:48 GMT
#129
I'm confused...
Try TL Mafia!!!
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
January 25 2015 23:49 GMT
#130
i'll play my own meta this time playing other ppls meta was boring
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 25 2015 23:50 GMT
#131
On January 26 2015 08:46 Toadesstern wrote:
I actually like his vote. Pretty sure mafia would try to be serious about it somehow à la
"don't let this slide. This guy is shady because X / Y / Z! Pressure him" or just ignore it and do whatever their strategy is, be it lurk / be serious somewhere else.

Instead he gets in the thread and votes me with a smiley and nothing else while typo'ing my name. I'd call him my sheriff if he didn't try to lynch me and if there wasn't this other typo with him saying he doesn't vote mafia.


I just asked him if it was a joke vote and he just responded it was a lynch vote.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 25 2015 23:52 GMT
#132
On January 26 2015 08:48 Onegu wrote:
Wait is it a lynch vote or a mayor vote?


He said lynch.

On January 26 2015 08:40 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 08:39 Toadesstern wrote:
On January 26 2015 08:38 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 26 2015 08:24 Toadesstern wrote:
Game has started. Is there a mayor spot in this game? I don't want to end up pardoner again ... but there's no mayor spot in this game... so

I plan on running for [pseudo-] mayor


The 2 major aspects of my candidacy:
  • I am awesome d1
  • I am unreadable according to pretty much every vet on TL except for syllo [and marv]


you do what I say, I am happy. A happy Toad means I get to do the stuff I need to do to solve this game and can't
a) get annoyed about some idiot that needs some talking to because you simply do as I say
b) pretend to be dealing with some idiot that needs some talking to because you simply do as I say

sounds good, right? Who wants to be my sheriff. The position is currently up for grabs. You can't sign up for it but I will call out to whoever seems up for the job.




##Vote: Toadsteem

wait, is that a vote for mayor or a vote for lynch? You also typo'd my name


For a lynch.
I don't vote mafia because, well... Democracy.

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
January 25 2015 23:52 GMT
#133
first to 5 gets it right?

##vote toad
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
January 25 2015 23:54 GMT
#134
On January 26 2015 08:50 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 08:46 Toadesstern wrote:
I actually like his vote. Pretty sure mafia would try to be serious about it somehow à la
"don't let this slide. This guy is shady because X / Y / Z! Pressure him" or just ignore it and do whatever their strategy is, be it lurk / be serious somewhere else.

Instead he gets in the thread and votes me with a smiley and nothing else while typo'ing my name. I'd call him my sheriff if he didn't try to lynch me and if there wasn't this other typo with him saying he doesn't vote mafia.


I just asked him if it was a joke vote and he just responded it was a lynch vote.


yeah I see that. The vote is horrible but it's a slight towntell.
I do not think a mafia would get in the thread, typo my name and vote me without saying anything other than a smiley.

Mafias tend to think about their appearence a lot more than townies. Townies on the other hand are just doing their thing, whatever that might be. And I'm fairly sure a mafia in that situation would have stopped for a second and thought to himself "wait... I should include SOMETHING here"
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 25 2015 23:54 GMT
#135
Can either of you or GB explain why Toad is mafia? Because quite frankly I don't, and I've not played with him before, so I have no memos on meta here.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 25 2015 23:55 GMT
#136
EBWOP - Can either of Lian or GB explain why Toad is mafia?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 25 2015 23:56 GMT
#137
OMG wait I forgot it is instant!!!

##Unvote
I'm adorable.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 25 2015 23:57 GMT
#138
On January 26 2015 08:56 GlowingBear wrote:
OMG wait I forgot it is instant!!!

##Unvote


[image loading]
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 25 2015 23:59 GMT
#139
On January 26 2015 08:57 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 08:56 GlowingBear wrote:
OMG wait I forgot it is instant!!!

##Unvote


[image loading]

Lol
Try TL Mafia!!!
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 26 2015 00:00 GMT
#140
Alright, anyone who is in the thread (it is past bedtime for me), what do you think of the thread/who's posted so far?

So far everyone seems leaning town so far, although Lian plopping vote #2 makes me cringe...
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft314
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta76
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft590
PiGStarcraft314
RuFF_SC2 195
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 115
Leta 79
Hyuk 48
Bale 14
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
League of Legends
JimRising 612
Counter-Strike
taco 406
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox725
C9.Mang0290
Westballz30
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor629
Other Games
summit1g9521
Coldzera 815
Sick121
ViBE78
ArmadaUGS40
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick786
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota262
League of Legends
• Lourlo1040
• Stunt339
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 42m
Online Event
6h 42m
FEL
11h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.