• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:43
CEST 02:43
KST 09:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8837 users

[M][N]Hammertime Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 All
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 30 2015 20:26 GMT
#1506
EWBOP - Probably shouldn't have said active. He was active. Meant to say that Robik was more sporadic, but he definitely did push his case.

He didn't spam it like Palmar in a pointless manner "i.e. kill X", but he definitely pushed it and re-pushed it.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 30 2015 20:33 GMT
#1508
On January 31 2015 05:31 IAmRobik wrote:
lian > you > me > HTS > VE ....i'm missing someone but i don't remember who it is


Onegu? Where does he rank for you?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 30 2015 20:46 GMT
#1512
Don't think associative reads are the way to go, but first pages of his filter are him calling Palmar out for trolling, which enough of us were doing. After this...

On January 29 2015 04:17 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 09:36 Palmar wrote:
On January 28 2015 09:26 Eden1892 wrote:
Wait hol up Palmar

What is case on Toad

He's mafia because of many things, but the easiest point to get is the one I made regarding his stance on GB.

Also because he tried to use my list post to clear himself. (look I'm fingering the same people you are)

Also because he did something I can't remember but can look up at some point around the time I entered thread.

Probably because I think everyone else is town too.

Like I feel hts, ve, robik, eden are town. GB's gambit play is... meh (notice though, that he has basically done nothing with it except randomly call me and toad scum).

Onegu and lian are the wildcards. I think I saw something townie from lian at one point but I cannot be sure.



Is this your case palmar? What what was point three? Did you find it or are you making it up? Also don't say kill toad one more time or I will flip onto you it's boring looking at your 8 page filter and half of it is "kill toad"


On January 29 2015 07:22 Onegu wrote:
Palmar that big post just said I want confirmed town not why I'm scum... I'll be around for a hour or so, will hammer anyone to prevent a no lynch if I have to even though I still think GB is town.


On January 29 2015 07:30 Onegu wrote:
My vote is on lian, then followed by palmar. Then I'd lynch into VE, Toad, but I don't want to until I have time to read more into them.


Last quote I can't tell if he scumread Palmar or if it was a policy for trolling.

He still voted Lian and pushed Lian although both of us fell to pressure last night from Palmar. Plenty in the exchange there but it was the same thing...."kill Toad" ad infinitum.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 30 2015 20:47 GMT
#1513
EWBOP - Not policy per se, but his trolling being more irritable and disruptive, as opposed to other scummy actions.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 30 2015 20:56 GMT
#1514
My opinion overall still hasn't changed on Lian. I don't know why GB isn't pushing alternative scumreads. Just kicking and screaming against Robik is mostly what I see.

In any case out I go. Have a good Friday everyone <3
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 31 2015 21:55 GMT
#1557
VE was shot? Probably to take a vote away from his scumreads or to derail our current thinking.

Lian did jack all prior to hammering Palmar. WTF.

For the third straight day:

##vote liancourt
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 31 2015 21:57 GMT
#1558
Can we just cooperate and hammer mafia?

Get three people please on GB or Lian.

5 of us left and 3 on mafia needed.

Robik if I recall correctly had both Lian and GB as a scumread for awhile, and he did not get a chance to vote D2, so...

This shouldn't be that hard.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 31 2015 22:12 GMT
#1559
Something is not right.

VE's top two scumreads were Onegu and GlowingBear.

Palmar for trolling, but both them have flipped town.

Onegu did not like us voting GB. Still pushing Lian...

Lian had a top two of Onegu and GB.

Hmmmm....

Alright, let's do this instead.

##unvote
##vote GlowingBear
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 31 2015 22:16 GMT
#1560
Onegu, why were you against GB as a scumread the whole time? I realise we're in lylo now, but...

I'm pretty sure Robik is town.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 01 2015 02:35 GMT
#1578
Fuck.

Just wrapped up a film. I was suspicious on Onegu based off PoE and the fact that VE died, which indicated I was on the wrong track, but completely wrong on Robik. Robik was much more convincing than GB, and GB just looked scummier to me. Lian also looked scummy to me.

Bloody hell.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 01 2015 02:37 GMT
#1579
On February 01 2015 11:35 GlowingBear wrote:
Anyway, I would have lost this game because I was certain liancourt was mafia after he hammered palmar

Ridiculous.


100%

Only when VE died, did I realise something was off. I was most towny and I should have been the nightkill.

And scum will let a person alone if we're on the wrong track. So that's when I reconsidered Onegu, but NOT Robik, that's why I changed my vote from Lian to you since Onegu seemed to be shielding you GB, but NOT Lian.

And VE suspected Onegu so that's why I switched.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 01 2015 02:38 GMT
#1581
I should not have AFK voted though, the film was last minute. Should have unvoted before leaving.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 01 2015 02:40 GMT
#1585
This is true, Robik could have also hammered. We did need all three.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 01 2015 03:25 GMT
#1589
On February 01 2015 11:26 liancourt wrote:
I should really really try more and start convincing ppl these timezones....eh


Yeah honestly I wanted to interact more with you, but fucking 8h between us two...

GGs everyone. Damn me.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 01 2015 05:02 GMT
#1596
Called it. Knew I was spared because I was on the wrong track.

Was right on the instinct with Onegu but didn't think others would vote him, so I went with GB. Damn me.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 01 2015 05:03 GMT
#1597
Yeah Lian yolo hammering D2 when I was on my date....I came back and I was like "bloody hell"....
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 01 2015 05:09 GMT
#1598
And Eden, you probably were right about the wincon comment with Robik. Ah if only...
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 01 2015 15:21 GMT
#1601
On February 01 2015 14:44 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2015 14:02 Half the Sky wrote:
Called it. Knew I was spared because I was on the wrong track.

Was right on the instinct with Onegu but didn't think others would vote him, so I went with GB. Damn me.


Werent u tring both scum?


Yes but...when I wasn't NKed night 2, I knew something was up. I was widely townread, and I should have been the NK.

There were no blues this game, so only other reason scum were keeping me alive was because I was on the wrong track.

I went back and filtered VE and he suspected Onegu and GB.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 02 2015 12:47 GMT
#1613
On February 02 2015 08:31 geript wrote:
Lol. Robik has 7 pages. If he were town he'd have like 25. Ezpz lynch. Also always lynch onegu. That guy always rolls scum.


It would have helped if I'd actually played a game with them prior to this game.
Damn my inexperience
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 13 14 15 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft448
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft448
WinterStarcraft57
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 169
White-Ra 161
Noble 90
Hyuk 59
NaDa 56
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm134
League of Legends
Doublelift3954
Counter-Strike
taco 145
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox543
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4101
Khaldor580
Other Games
summit1g7941
FrodaN1623
Coldzera 812
JimRising 469
C9.Mang0318
KnowMe165
ViBE66
Mew2King60
ArmadaUGS51
CosmosSc2 11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick786
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH329
• Hupsaiya 143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21743
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
9h 17m
Online Event
10h 17m
FEL
15h 17m
AI Arena Tournament
16h 17m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.