• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:26
CEST 23:26
KST 06:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9367 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 21 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 16:58 GMT
#1732
Holyflare was your push on Oats early in the game a pure troll push?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 16:59 GMT
#1734
Cause I was wondering why you kept asking people to pile up on him, then something clicked and you started talking about everyone else and since then you haven't paid attention to Oats at all, is my feeling.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 17:00 GMT
#1736
And that he wastes his vote on the lynches doesn't bother you one bit while you were asking for HTS to get lynched?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 17:03 GMT
#1740
Ok, and on your Kelsier townread, tell me what you think of this.

On January 22 2015 19:07 KelsierSC wrote:
Yeh I quite like the vote analysis done by Dam there. Here is where I'm at with the game

Hts is mafia, I mean I posted good reasons on her before, she still didn't do anything in that game apart from accuse hf of bullying her, wtf, rather than figure out scum. She had "lian or oats" as her mafia, why? No pushing on either of them.

So then we get in a situation where hf and I are pushing for the hts lynch, maybe hf arrives on it too late and people are scared of last minute switching. I don't know.

SL can't switch because he probably kills himself, hts can't switch on to her self but she's mafia anyway, marv was town so I guess koshi is town even though I don't know what the hell he was doing eod. Vivax is vivax.

So then I think well the mafia are just going to afk or stall out the game and probably let lian or SL get lynched.

So that makes me look at oats,dam,wile,bats..I think

In the last game of mafia I played when dam was mafia he had no real issue just late voting on a town despite the fact the vote was between two towns. Here he just wasted his vote on oats because he read everyone as town. I don't know about this.

He did make posts to the effect that SL was scummy but I am unclear why dam started town reading him, hts was def town, I don't know if he ever read lian.

hard to see dam and oats as the same alignment and oats feels townie to me
bats reasons for his vote on SL seemed fine and felt genuine.

Wile looked pretty bad to me around EOD in his interactions with me he was defending hts asking the obvious question like "what is the scum motivation" I think that is ridiculous. Then he stalls out the game and asks hf to provide a good argument for hts despite the fact there are several good arguments for her.

I'm least sure on Wile but I think the scum team at this point is like

Hts
Dam
Wile.




He says he likes Dam's votes analysis at first, blurbs up a stream of thoughts about it, and then concludes that Damdred is scum?
And you are townreading this guy?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 17:05 GMT
#1742
HF stop spamming. I acknowledge what you just said.

Now my question is: Why aren't you bothering with Oats at all? Can you give me one conclusive read on him based on what he has done in this game? Cause half of D1 he was just throwing shit around while doing zero scumhunting. I pointed this out earlier this night.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 17:06 GMT
#1744
On January 23 2015 02:05 Holyflare wrote:
I'm pretty sure mafia would be far more careful of agreeing with someone and then immediately saying they were probably still mafia because it's stupid and inconsistent and what mafia does that?


Mafia that does mistakes?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 17:08 GMT
#1746
On January 23 2015 02:06 Holyflare wrote:
I'm pretty sure mafia don't forget what they say in the space of a couple of minutes


If he started writing a part of the post after reading Dam's analysis, takes a break, then comes back to post some more blurb but forgot who actually wrote it, it's a very possible mistake.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 17:08 GMT
#1747
You seem to argue very biased in favour of Kelsier here HF.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 17:10 GMT
#1750
Oh jesus filter size arguments again.
Scummarv in Empire: "NO I CANT BE SCUM LOOK MY LAST TWO SCUMGAEMS I SUCKED".

Then when I wanted to lynch him town actually believed that trash and we lost.

So fuck off with filter size arguments, they make me puke.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 17:17 GMT
#1755
On January 23 2015 02:12 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 02:10 Vivax wrote:
Oh jesus filter size arguments again.
Scummarv in Empire: "NO I CANT BE SCUM LOOK MY LAST TWO SCUMGAEMS I SUCKED".

Then when I wanted to lynch him town actually believed that trash and we lost.

So fuck off with filter size arguments, they make me puke.


I literally just don't give a shit because if you ever READ his game and look at the CONTENT you'd realise he's not mafia but you're fucking lazy and only pick out the part I say about post counts instead.

Stop being awful, stop having awful connection theories, go back to your roots and find out how to play mafia gain. You need to do this.


Zero idea of what you're saying in this post. Marv isn't in this game, I scumread him in the last, he argued with filter size that he isn't mafia. Artanis and Dam then won the game when we could have lynched marv.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 17:21 GMT
#1759
On January 23 2015 02:19 sicklucker wrote:
Hf is right. Did you not see the carol game?


What are you talking about and why do you crawl out of the woodwork just to say this.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 17:22 GMT
#1760
I'd actually scumread SL just for seeing that he was lurking all the time when he usually is a spammer as town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 17:27 GMT
#1764
On January 23 2015 02:24 sicklucker wrote:
Your also usually a spammer but you took yesterday off? Comeon. Oats was the most obvious mafia ive ever seen in mafia.


Little difference is that I was sick and still am. Need to take my 3rd acetylcystein soon.

Also been diagnosed with hyperthyreosis....sigh, and then people wonder why I'm always cray cray. It's cause I metabolize like crazy.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 17:29 GMT
#1767
SL can you recap your reasons for Oats being mafia in a bullet list?
If they're genuine and you aren't forgetful it shouldn't be hard.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 17:30 GMT
#1768
On January 23 2015 02:28 Half the Sky wrote:
Vivax, I hope you get better soon. Sounds horrible what you are going through, get some rest there.


Meh hyperthyreosis isn't that bad. It's just that it makes me restless, nervous and gives me sleep problems, but at least I don't get fat easily.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 17:32 GMT
#1770
But thanks, very kind of you.
Unless you're scum and just want to buddy me up.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 17:36 GMT
#1771
On January 20 2015 09:01 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 08:37 liancourt wrote:
Did sl even post?


Hi. I dont always play good but how does that make me scum? I try to carry your afkness. In carol I did in that game everyone afked I didnt. Is this a policy lynch push im confused.


On January 20 2015 09:02 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 08:57 liancourt wrote:
The votes on marv and oats are hilarious

i expect them to move to sl


are you seriousssss?


Just reading SL's filter. I find this hilarious cause in his first post he's very defensive. In his second post he doesn't bold Oats so if they're scumbuddies I'll see that as a slip if we lynch one of them at some point and they flip red.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 17:38 GMT
#1773
On January 20 2015 21:38 sicklucker wrote:
Marv the pressure vote is doing what I want it to so no your not getting unvoted yet. I feel like your leaning more town but all your doing is omgusing a very obvious town so no I cant unjustifie unvoting you yet.
When I unvote you its when im sure your town and never have to worry about you.

I dont like how lians getting a free pass here when hes trying to policy lynch a player better then kush.
I cant remember
.


Here he's getting cold feet in the marv vs me debate cause he obvitownreads me and is afraid of marv and tries to move attention to lian.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 17:42 GMT
#1777
On January 20 2015 23:40 sicklucker wrote:
Yes this is stupid. I was the one telling marv and vivax not to kill each other and now im dying for it gj town we lost


January 22 2015 00:00 - Deadline

Sicklucker was afraid as fuck of dying this far away from deadline.

1st scum found. Proceeding with extermination program.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 17:44 GMT
#1779
No actually I'll just lean back and if people just ignore the posts on SL I won't even bother keep playing the game for today.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
SteadfastSC462
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 462
JuggernautJason111
Nina 66
ViBE24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18096
Soulkey 215
White-Ra 194
Mini 153
ToSsGirL 20
Shine 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever145
League of Legends
Doublelift3171
Counter-Strike
fl0m1375
shoxiejesuss422
C9.Mang0182
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4749
Khaldor1882
Liquid`Hasu1301
Trikslyr54
Other Games
summit1g5710
ArmadaUGS2938
shahzam461
B2W.Neo438
Pyrionflax193
ZombieGrub103
Mew2King72
Railgan24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta23
• musti20045 23
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 48
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• HerbMon 9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV447
League of Legends
• TFBlade929
• Noizen100
Other Games
• Scarra1116
• imaqtpie1073
• Shiphtur279
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 34m
OSC
15h 34m
Stellar Fest
15h 34m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.