• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:26
CEST 23:26
KST 06:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9420 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 21 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 09:55 GMT
#1637
On January 21 2015 21:18 Koshi wrote:
Oats, why are you so late to the party? I remember you being online 4 hours faster than this.

Also how is this guy scum:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 03:48 Vivax wrote:
WHAT IS THIS SHIT MARV IS PULLING OFF?????????????

HE HAS A SCUMREAD, I AGREE WITH HIM, HE TOWNREADS ME, AND THEN HE WANTS TO POLICY ME GIVING US ZERO INFORMATION.

Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 03:49 Vivax wrote:
Well you're an asshole and a fucking dumbass then.
I hope you get hemorrhoids.

Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 03:51 Vivax wrote:
I seriously hope town doesn't follow you in this dumb crusade of narcissism.

Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 03:52 Vivax wrote:
On January 21 2015 03:51 marvellosity wrote:
I'll unvote you if you promise to shut up.


Only if you promise to move your vote to SL with me, then I'll shut up.



On January 22 2015 17:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2015 02:13 Koshi wrote:
liancourt/Wile E. Coyote/Half the Sky/Oatsmaster/Alakaslam/batsnacks

My new scumpool.

My newest addition to the scumpool. I don't know why I forgot him. This makes it really likely he is scum.

All other people are town. Including Damdred. ez town read. You people are horrible for not seeing it. I would lynch Vivax/HF before Damdred.


Saw the flip, it was lian, I made a mistake sheeping Koshi.

Koshi, you better watch your back now, cause I'm going to figure out this game before night ends. I'm not scum and you're suddenly putting me into the scumpile after posting a very very strong argument for me being town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 09:56 GMT
#1638
But first I need a few liters of coffee cause I feel like I got my head massaged by a truck tire.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 10:05 GMT
#1640
Yeah my chest doesn't hurt any more, but I still don't manage to get the mucus out of my bronchus.

Time for some aectylcystein.

And those sleeping pills fuck up with my head, I'll throw them into the trash.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 10:07 GMT
#1641
While you're here, can you give me your three scumspects?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 10:09 GMT
#1644
I find it very entertaining your scumlist contains the guy who wrote the analysis you just read, Kelsier.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 10:12 GMT
#1646
After my scum conversion blooper earlier I also concluded that the "pull into the anomaly" thingy likely means scum has a framer.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 10:14 GMT
#1649
Roleblocker makes no sense cause don't have a medic.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 10:15 GMT
#1652
Anyway I'm wasting posts and time, need to read the game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 10:16 GMT
#1653
Oh and Kelsier, I just got a tingly feeling that you are scum. But back onto that later.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 10:33 GMT
#1659
On January 22 2015 19:16 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2015 18:55 Vivax wrote:
On January 21 2015 21:18 Koshi wrote:
Oats, why are you so late to the party? I remember you being online 4 hours faster than this.

Also how is this guy scum:
On January 21 2015 03:48 Vivax wrote:
WHAT IS THIS SHIT MARV IS PULLING OFF?????????????

HE HAS A SCUMREAD, I AGREE WITH HIM, HE TOWNREADS ME, AND THEN HE WANTS TO POLICY ME GIVING US ZERO INFORMATION.

On January 21 2015 03:49 Vivax wrote:
Well you're an asshole and a fucking dumbass then.
I hope you get hemorrhoids.

On January 21 2015 03:51 Vivax wrote:
I seriously hope town doesn't follow you in this dumb crusade of narcissism.

On January 21 2015 03:52 Vivax wrote:
On January 21 2015 03:51 marvellosity wrote:
I'll unvote you if you promise to shut up.


Only if you promise to move your vote to SL with me, then I'll shut up.



On January 22 2015 17:18 Koshi wrote:
On January 22 2015 02:13 Koshi wrote:
liancourt/Wile E. Coyote/Half the Sky/Oatsmaster/Alakaslam/batsnacks

My new scumpool.

My newest addition to the scumpool. I don't know why I forgot him. This makes it really likely he is scum.

All other people are town. Including Damdred. ez town read. You people are horrible for not seeing it. I would lynch Vivax/HF before Damdred.


Saw the flip, it was lian, I made a mistake sheeping Koshi.

Koshi, you better watch your back now, cause I'm going to figure out this game before night ends. I'm not scum and you're suddenly putting me into the scumpile after posting a very very strong argument for me being town.

Where did I put you into my swimming pool?


I would lynch Vivax/HF before Damdred.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 10:37 GMT
#1664
Yea whatever.

I need to do srs thread analysis now, I really need to stop getting dragged into conversations.

But actually I'll play some distant worlds first.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 10:37 GMT
#1665
Koshi I want you to analyse Kelsier for me, would you kindly?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 11:55 GMT
#1668
Fuck man I feel like shit right now but I'll reread the game from scratch and try to find the solution. It's just a mini this time after all.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 11:55 GMT
#1669
And Koshi you didn't answer me about Kelsier
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 12:34 GMT
#1678
On January 22 2015 08:20 GlowingBear wrote:
Final Vote Count
sicklucker (3): liancourt, Holyflare, marvellosity, batsnacks, Half the Sky, Vivax, marvellosity, Wile E. Coyote
Liancourt (4): Koshi, sicklucker, Half the Sky, Vivax, sicklucker
Oatsmaster (1): Holyflare, Damdred, Half the Sky
Vivax (0): marvellosity marvellosity, Oatsmaster
Alakaslam (1): Koshi, VayneAuthority
Half the Sky (2): marvellosity, sicklucker, KelsierSC, sicklucker, Holyflare
Marvellosity (0): Vivax, Wile E. Coyote, sicklucker
KelsierSC (0): batsnacks
Damdred (1): Holyflare, Oatsmaster

Not voted (1): Alakaslam
liancourt was pulled into the void.
The Void's pull is growing stronger. remains.



Just looking at the votecount this is currently my assumption of the mafia team.

I'm not feeling too good atm to look at all the interactions but I don't think HTS is mafia and would like you to inspect the Oats/Kelsier/HF theory in my absence.

Or I'll do that Later when I'm back. I'm 100 % on Oats being scum though. HF has been slightly townreadhing him and hard townreading Kelsier, and I don't see HF going hard after Oats for wasting his vote instead of voting HTS with him.

To me it seems like HF has been doing his best all day long to deflect attention away from Oats while the rest of town was pursuing the wrong target.
+ Show Spoiler +

On January 21 2015 05:06 Holyflare wrote:
Town
Me
Marv
KelsierSC

Probably Towny
Wile E. Coyote (maybe up)
Oatsmaster (reconsider later)

Null
Alakaslam
batsnacks (maybe up)
VayneAuthority

Scummy maybe?
Damdred
liancourt
Half the Sky
Sicklucker

Vivax
Vivax


This is where I'm kind of at and it's sad that I can't be more definitive.


Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 12:36 GMT
#1679
and I don't see HF going hard after Oats for wasting his vote instead of voting HTS with him.


after posting on Oats:

Oatsmaster (reconsider later)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 12:39 GMT
#1680
The SL wagon wasa pure town wagon imo.
Liancourt was a pure town wagon.

Vayne is vayne and useless as usual, but don't think mafia.
Alakaslam risked getting modkilled and also fits into the vayne category.

KelsierSC, HF and Oats all avoided the wagons on townies (I think sl is town) and instead did their own thing).

After the NK they will try to push a lynch on HTS, or Vayne, or whatever.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 12:42 GMT
#1682
Are you town Alakaslam.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 15:32 GMT
#1709
Did anyone read my vote stuff with the Kelsier + HF * Oats theory?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 15:51 GMT
#1712
On January 23 2015 00:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 00:32 Vivax wrote:
Did anyone read my vote stuff with the Kelsier + HF * Oats theory?

Only the scummers to decide if you need to die.


I would see me getting killed night 1 as a compliment.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
SteadfastSC462
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 462
JuggernautJason111
Nina 66
ViBE24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18096
Soulkey 215
White-Ra 194
Mini 153
ToSsGirL 20
Shine 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever145
League of Legends
Doublelift3171
Counter-Strike
fl0m1375
shoxiejesuss422
C9.Mang0182
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4749
Khaldor1882
Liquid`Hasu1301
Trikslyr54
Other Games
summit1g5710
ArmadaUGS2938
shahzam461
B2W.Neo438
Pyrionflax193
ZombieGrub103
Mew2King72
Railgan24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta23
• musti20045 23
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 48
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• HerbMon 9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV447
League of Legends
• TFBlade929
• Noizen100
Other Games
• Scarra1116
• imaqtpie1073
• Shiphtur279
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 34m
OSC
15h 34m
Stellar Fest
15h 34m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.