• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:23
CEST 20:23
KST 03:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10238 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 21 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 21 2015 05:16 GMT
#1080
On January 21 2015 12:39 VayneAuthority wrote:
##vote:alakaslam seemz like good place to lynch if we cant decide on anything concrete


On January 21 2015 14:08 Alakaslam wrote:
This side wagon of me is hilarious

Literally old salts


I don't think I'll ever take anything seriously you or Vayne say this game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 21 2015 14:12 GMT
#1152
Going to the doctor in 45 minutes, taking a shower before then and reading my anatomy 2 book quickly to figure out of it isn't just a bronchitis.

Brb in....3-4 hours?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 21 2015 15:06 GMT
#1182
Screw the doc cause my mom is doing that for me. I'm here now. Anything you want me to take a look at? Comments on the SL vs OATS vs ME thingy?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 21 2015 15:08 GMT
#1185
On January 22 2015 00:04 Damdred wrote:
Slam is scum, hes not worried about being vet'd or fighting with anyone. Hes way to serious about things. I might be a novice at slam speak but this looks like titanic slam again.


I Remember a game on omgus.net and the only thing I noticed about scum slam is that he piled up on mislynches without batting an eyelid while not doing anything besides that except posting his trolly chupazi thingy.

Give me other options Dam, who's scum besides Slam?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 21 2015 15:10 GMT
#1189
On January 22 2015 00:08 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2015 00:06 Vivax wrote:
Screw the doc cause my mom is doing that for me. I'm here now. Anything you want me to take a look at? Comments on the SL vs OATS vs ME thingy?

Oats/lian/Alakaslam

My lynchpool


I can be tempted to lynch HTS/Damdred but not really.


Why Alakaslam and not SL?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 21 2015 15:12 GMT
#1192
On January 22 2015 00:10 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2015 00:10 Vivax wrote:
On January 22 2015 00:08 Koshi wrote:
On January 22 2015 00:06 Vivax wrote:
Screw the doc cause my mom is doing that for me. I'm here now. Anything you want me to take a look at? Comments on the SL vs OATS vs ME thingy?

Oats/lian/Alakaslam

My lynchpool


I can be tempted to lynch HTS/Damdred but not really.


Why Alakaslam and not SL?

I don't see why SL is scummy. On top of that he has an 8 page filter.


You should know I hate filter size arguments. Gonna take a look at SL again after posting my theories of him being scum with Kelsier and Damred in my fieverous and sleeping pill induced delirium.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 21 2015 15:54 GMT
#1219
Koshi I just got back my blood test results (Hyperthyreosis, Iron insufficiency, and increased monocytes which are basically precursors to macrophages) and I currently really think you're town.

So while I do other stuff please just figure this game out for me and I'll sheep you at the ene dof the day. Ok buddy?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 21 2015 17:41 GMT
#1242
On January 21 2015 08:54 Alakaslam wrote:
Liancourt

One more dodge and I join koshi's.

Time to be mocking scumslam before townslam; you SCUMREAD me for lack of CHUPAZI.

Very well; but blindness is not a crime.


[image loading]
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 21 2015 17:43 GMT
#1243
And now I go play something else. Been a stressful as fuck day for an ill Vivax.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 21 2015 19:54 GMT
#1269
On January 22 2015 02:46 Half the Sky wrote:
Koshi, to add to Slam, again same with VA, if I were to ignore meta, I would be scumreading both for doing absolutely nothing to help town.


Like, I don't understand this.

You just agreed with Koshi that Lian is scum.

Now instead of helping him push the lynch, you try to talk to him about Slam and Vayne.

I strongly smell a bus here.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 21 2015 19:55 GMT
#1270
Kelsier why Dam?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 21 2015 19:58 GMT
#1273
You're still not off the table for the shit you did when me and marv were fighting so now I want to know EXACTLY why you are trying to push a Damdred lynch.

And I'm diving your filter right now and finding interesting bits that will get you rekt.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 21 2015 19:59 GMT
#1276
On January 22 2015 04:57 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2015 04:54 Vivax wrote:
Now instead of helping him push the lynch, you try to talk to him about Slam and Vayne.

I strongly smell a bus here.


Vivax, I was answering Koshi's question to me about his scumpool. His scumpool contained Slam in it. He told me that Slam and Vayne were playing different games so that was in my response.

Yes, Lian is my top lynch, he was a scumread.


Ok.
Help me get a read on Kelsier now please.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 21 2015 20:05 GMT
#1278
On January 20 2015 20:09 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 05:07 Vivax wrote:
Plus lian posted popcorn before game start and then didnt post.


Marv or lian today. Ojbections?


Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 19:43 Vivax wrote:
Confirmed townies so far:

Wile E. Coyote
Liancourt


reason - lian townread you...

please explain





This post. This post is a post mafia asks when he sees his scumbuddy getting townread for weak reasons.

On January 20 2015 22:06 KelsierSC wrote:
wow SL , Liancourt really does not like you.

I also think this is lazy

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 19:24 liancourt wrote:
At least we know vivax is town


Like vivax went pretty insane connect the dots early but the analysis was very weak and he ignored a lot of what people were saying.
Marv pointed out that vivax didn't play this way d1 last game and I get the same feeling that vivax was trying hard to emulate his town meta.
So I think it is pretty bad to town read vivax for those points.



Now looking for followup on what Kelsier said here, cause he should be scumreading him for this right?

Next post:

On January 20 2015 22:29 KelsierSC wrote:
Going to give where I'm at

I like - HTS,oats,marv

I don't like - Lian,Dam


Doesn't say why he doesn't like lian or Dam. But JUST NOW, right before I started searching, he said he would lynch Damdred or HTS.

Imo Kelsier and lian are scum and Kelsier is trying to move the lynch away from lian in some way.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 21 2015 20:07 GMT
#1279
And by in some way I mean he's trying to get Damdred or HTS lynched instead of lian.

So Kelsier, give me one good reason for you suddenly townreading lian or you're scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 21 2015 20:34 GMT
#1307
On January 22 2015 05:05 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 20:09 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 20 2015 05:07 Vivax wrote:
Plus lian posted popcorn before game start and then didnt post.


Marv or lian today. Ojbections?


On January 20 2015 19:43 Vivax wrote:
Confirmed townies so far:

Wile E. Coyote
Liancourt


reason - lian townread you...

please explain





This post. This post is a post mafia asks when he sees his scumbuddy getting townread for weak reasons.

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 22:06 KelsierSC wrote:
wow SL , Liancourt really does not like you.

I also think this is lazy

On January 20 2015 19:24 liancourt wrote:
At least we know vivax is town


Like vivax went pretty insane connect the dots early but the analysis was very weak and he ignored a lot of what people were saying.
Marv pointed out that vivax didn't play this way d1 last game and I get the same feeling that vivax was trying hard to emulate his town meta.
So I think it is pretty bad to town read vivax for those points.



Now looking for followup on what Kelsier said here, cause he should be scumreading him for this right?

Next post:

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 22:29 KelsierSC wrote:
Going to give where I'm at

I like - HTS,oats,marv

I don't like - Lian,Dam


Doesn't say why he doesn't like lian or Dam. But JUST NOW, right before I started searching, he said he would lynch Damdred or HTS.

Imo Kelsier and lian are scum and Kelsier is trying to move the lynch away from lian in some way.


On January 22 2015 05:07 Vivax wrote:
And by in some way I mean he's trying to get Damdred or HTS lynched instead of lian.

So Kelsier, give me one good reason for you suddenly townreading lian or you're scum.


On January 22 2015 05:18 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2015 05:17 Damdred wrote:
Obviously we don't even know whos being lynched and you are dodging vivax now kel


I /squelch vivax a while ago so if he actually has something decent you will have to ask me about it


On January 22 2015 05:21 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2015 05:07 Vivax wrote:
And by in some way I mean he's trying to get Damdred or HTS lynched instead of lian.

So Kelsier, give me one good reason for you suddenly townreading lian or you're scum.



On January 22 2015 05:21 KelsierSC wrote:
i'm not townreading lian


THEN WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU ON HIS WAGON AND INSTEAD TRY TO PUSH DAM AND HTS WHEN YOUR SCUMREAD HAS THE HIGHEST CHANCE OF GETTING FLIPPED?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 21 2015 20:35 GMT
#1310
And now I go to bed. Lynch lian or Kels I don't care.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 09:35 GMT
#1633
Can anyone link me N1 post I need to see who flipped.

Koshi wat's wrong dude, I was firmly on lian before going to bed no? Did you change target? Or did lian claim a town role? Or wtf happened.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 09:38 GMT
#1634
K nevermind my head is still spinning but I'm rereading this myself.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 22 2015 09:45 GMT
#1635
On January 21 2015 10:30 Vivax wrote:
Just went through my filter with a fresh perspective (ie, I'm not working under my two theories atm) and found this. Would like comments on me calling out Oats and his recent reply.

Cause his recent reply suggested he doesn't care about getting a clear picture, but only reads the latest pages and tries to find shit to fling on people.

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 16:04 Vivax wrote:
On January 20 2015 10:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
anyway damdred's reason is bad because you cant start off by calling someone scum if he doesnt do literally anything.
Hes gotta do something to be called scum.

The read should be, if marv does "thisthisthis" then hes scum, not if marv doesnt do "thisthisthis" then hes scum.


This post is also bad cause Oats only pick Damdred (not Wyle or me) and 2. Didn't even notice Damdred never voted marv iirc,


Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 16:05 Vivax wrote:
Like, it was fucking start of the game, so let's just do something no? Like starting a wagon on the best scumplayer of the forums. How about that Oats?


Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 16:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
On January 20 2015 16:05 Vivax wrote:
Like, it was fucking start of the game, so let's just do something no? Like starting a wagon on the best scumplayer of the forums. How about that Oats?

How about this doesn't mean that the reason for starting the wagon is good at all?

I really don't want to play a game where past performance is way more important that in game performance or people are specifically targeted because of a certain reason.

I'm pretty sure damdreds post was the most recent to mine which is the why I mentioned it.


And now I go play distant worlds with my master ackdarian race cause I'm too tired to sift through more. Want a reply on this from SL specifically. And anyone else is ok too.

Fuck man I really thought we were past deadline when I woke up.


On January 21 2015 10:36 Vivax wrote:
Oats says: He picked Damdred cause it was his last post he saw.

Before he said:
Show nested quote +

I really don't want to play a game where past performance is way more important that in game performance or people are specifically targeted because of a certain reason.


If this is true he should have picked on me and Wile first.


Show nested quote +

Like, it was fucking start of the game, so let's just do something no? Like starting a wagon on the best scumplayer of the forums. How about that Oats?


Oats:
Show nested quote +

How about this doesn't mean that the reason for starting the wagon is good at all?


So he disagrees about the strategy of starting a wagon on the best scumplayer on the forum being good.

COMMENTS. DO SOME WORK PEOPLE.


On January 21 2015 10:54 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 10:37 sicklucker wrote:

1()I feel like oats is the only one who hasint commented on me. Knowing that im town if oats is mafia I feel he just piles on his vote so no I cant kill oats today.

(2)I remember oats picked dandred over those other two because he felt like dandred was looking for a reason to clear marv if im not mistaken? I think thats why he pointed him out.

(3)Ive played two town games with oats. He never seems super into it and might not even read everything. But he has been town



(1) This is a terrible defense. Let's say he's scum you're town, Oats didn't take any stance on you today and will just sheep a guy when voting for you at EoD. If you're both mafia though, this defense makes perfect sense.

(2) Why do you only argue in his favour here? Why not say "Maybe he knew marv was town and tried to push suspicion onto Damdred for trying to clear marv at first opportunity since Oats knew marv was town all along?

(3) Half assed meta defense for I don't know what reason. Seems dangly.


On January 21 2015 10:59 Vivax wrote:
No actually now I wanna read why Koshi changed his mind on you and started pushing lian instead.


On January 21 2015 14:15 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 11:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
Like this whole thing right?

I really don't want to play a game where past performance is way more important that in game performance or people are specifically targeted because of a certain reason.



If this is true he should have picked on me and Wile first.

Im not even talking about in game stuff here.
Its about lynching someone for something he did in another game.


Oatsmaster what the fuck are you doing all this game.
I didn't see you cast a vote once.

It's like you don't have scumreads.

But when it's about defending sicklucker you and himself seem to be scumbuddies.

Name me three scumreads now.


On January 22 2015 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2015 00:08 Koshi wrote:
On January 22 2015 00:06 Vivax wrote:
Screw the doc cause my mom is doing that for me. I'm here now. Anything you want me to take a look at? Comments on the SL vs OATS vs ME thingy?

Oats/lian/Alakaslam

My lynchpool


I can be tempted to lynch HTS/Damdred but not really.


Why Alakaslam and not SL?


Now after finding all my quotes from yesterday and noticing that Koshi actually wants to list me as scum for some reason I don't know yet, I'll read the thread and find out who got actually lynched.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 733
SteadfastSC486
IntoTheiNu 466
EnkiAlexander 90
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 486
UpATreeSC 160
BRAT_OK 56
JuggernautJason44
PtitDrogo 42
MindelVK 21
Codebar 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35271
Soulkey 300
BeSt 220
Dewaltoss 114
Liquid`Ret 68
Mind 43
Killer 34
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 20
Dota 2
Dendi1053
qojqva868
Counter-Strike
fl0m1135
Fnx 755
shoxiejesuss386
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2655
Khaldor1784
Liquid`Hasu610
Other Games
Grubby3557
ArmadaUGS1596
ceh9579
B2W.Neo500
byalli427
KnowMe153
C9.Mang0146
QueenE94
Chillindude52
Trikslyr47
Railgan22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 5
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• blackmanpl 18
• FirePhoenix11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade960
Other Games
• imaqtpie984
• Scarra370
• Shiphtur306
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 37m
OSC
18h 37m
Stellar Fest
18h 37m
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 18h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.