• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:01
CEST 11:01
KST 18:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9983 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 13:05 GMT
#436
I have very few townleans and at least a couple are in that group, Vivax. Just sayin.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 13:10 GMT
#441
I'm pretty confident on one mafia, but you're gonna have to wait for those pearls of wisdom until tomorrow.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 13:12 GMT
#443
Real time, silly. Else it'd be a bit late :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 13:13 GMT
#445
On January 20 2015 22:12 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 22:02 marvellosity wrote:
For the sake of togetherness, love, and peace:

##Unvote


I don't think this makes sense. All the reasons you gave for vivax being scum still apply. He still pushed you for reasons that weren't true, he made huge associative reads after trying the same thing last game and failing. It doesn't seem like anything's changed except he moved his vote off you.

I know, and i also know i probably can't explain it in a way you'd like, so I'll just have to live with you not liking it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 13:20 GMT
#450
On January 20 2015 22:19 Holyflare wrote:
Hahahaha we can lynch sl now

SHHHHHH
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 13:28 GMT
#459
On January 20 2015 22:26 Half the Sky wrote:
Lian townread Vivax as well....did he even read what Vivax presented?

lian townread Vivax before the main Vivax-vomit.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 13:30 GMT
#464
On January 20 2015 22:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
Marv why. That was totally vivax' plan man. Play super shit, then retract the scum read on you to make himself look reasonable. Through all that 'analysis' I have no idea who vivax wants to lynch, what the individual reasons for all his scum reads especially since if he thinks Marv is town, it all breaks down.

Vivax can still be mafia, yes. My unvote is not the same as "you're totes town now". It's "I'm unvoting you for now"
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 13:30 GMT
#467
Kels, you're going to have to sheep me this game babyboy.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 13:31 GMT
#469
On January 20 2015 22:31 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 22:30 marvellosity wrote:
Kels, you're going to have to sheep me this game babyboy.


yeh worked out well for me last game

Do I look the same to you this game?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 13:31 GMT
#471
well then. See above. lol.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 14:00 GMT
#479
On January 20 2015 22:48 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 22:43 Half the Sky wrote:
Kels, not sure if you're still in thread, but you said earlier you wanted to talk on Lian. Your thoughts on him?


yeh I'm here, I posted my thoughts on him a bit earlier I think

mainly SL said he didn't know why lian was getting a free pass so I was inviting SL to give his thoughts.

Note how you invited sl to interact with you re: lian, and he sidestepped and chose not to.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 14:03 GMT
#482
Kelsier, note the below quote came *after* I dropped my wall of text on Vivax:
On January 20 2015 21:38 sicklucker wrote:
Marv the pressure vote is doing what I want it to so no your not getting unvoted yet. I feel like your leaning more town but all your doing is omgusing a very obvious town so no I cant unjustifie unvoting you yet.
When I unvote you its when im sure your town and never have to worry about you.

I dont like how lians getting a free pass here when hes trying to policy lynch a player better then kush.
I cant remember.

into:
On January 20 2015 22:04 sicklucker wrote:
Well im happy to never vote marv again hees the towniest town that ever town.

Like no way he trys this hard as scum ever ill clear him on this alone.

3 games straight mafia. Game 1 and two palmer gets him to concede. Game 3 600 FREAKIN PAGES

Does this look like a natural progression to you?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 14:05 GMT
#484
On January 20 2015 23:04 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Too slow marv.

I'm mostly annoyed HF has made me shoot my wad on this already.

He could at least have tied me up and let me have a bit of suspense first.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 14:09 GMT
#487
On January 20 2015 23:05 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:03 marvellosity wrote:
Kelsier, note the below quote came *after* I dropped my wall of text on Vivax:
On January 20 2015 21:38 sicklucker wrote:
Marv the pressure vote is doing what I want it to so no your not getting unvoted yet. I feel like your leaning more town but all your doing is omgusing a very obvious town so no I cant unjustifie unvoting you yet.
When I unvote you its when im sure your town and never have to worry about you.

I dont like how lians getting a free pass here when hes trying to policy lynch a player better then kush.
I cant remember.

into:
On January 20 2015 22:04 sicklucker wrote:
Well im happy to never vote marv again hees the towniest town that ever town.

Like no way he trys this hard as scum ever ill clear him on this alone.

3 games straight mafia. Game 1 and two palmer gets him to concede. Game 3 600 FREAKIN PAGES

Does this look like a natural progression to you?


no I think he definitely overstated that you are "never lynch, townist town" If he had just retracted his vote and say you are probably town I would have been alright with that.

He has side stepped me on lian, but i'm not even sure if he's in the thread.

He doesn't look good but I want to see what he says before I make a final judgement

Come on, Kelsier.

sl posted twice after you invited him to talk about lian. Neither time to address you about lian. You can see that. I can see that. So why are you saying "i'm not even sure if he's in the thread", when he was clearly in the thread to post after your invitation.

What gives?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 14:12 GMT
#490
On January 20 2015 22:10 marvellosity wrote:
I'm pretty confident on one mafia, but you're gonna have to wait for those pearls of wisdom until tomorrow.

##Vote: sicklucker

This was it. HF is a lamo.

P.S. I thought HF was leaning town already due to how he backed off his Wile push.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 14:14 GMT
#492
On January 20 2015 23:13 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:09 marvellosity wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:05 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:03 marvellosity wrote:
Kelsier, note the below quote came *after* I dropped my wall of text on Vivax:
On January 20 2015 21:38 sicklucker wrote:
Marv the pressure vote is doing what I want it to so no your not getting unvoted yet. I feel like your leaning more town but all your doing is omgusing a very obvious town so no I cant unjustifie unvoting you yet.
When I unvote you its when im sure your town and never have to worry about you.

I dont like how lians getting a free pass here when hes trying to policy lynch a player better then kush.
I cant remember.

into:
On January 20 2015 22:04 sicklucker wrote:
Well im happy to never vote marv again hees the towniest town that ever town.

Like no way he trys this hard as scum ever ill clear him on this alone.

3 games straight mafia. Game 1 and two palmer gets him to concede. Game 3 600 FREAKIN PAGES

Does this look like a natural progression to you?


no I think he definitely overstated that you are "never lynch, townist town" If he had just retracted his vote and say you are probably town I would have been alright with that.

He has side stepped me on lian, but i'm not even sure if he's in the thread.

He doesn't look good but I want to see what he says before I make a final judgement

Come on, Kelsier.

sl posted twice after you invited him to talk about lian. Neither time to address you about lian. You can see that. I can see that. So why are you saying "i'm not even sure if he's in the thread", when he was clearly in the thread to post after your invitation.

What gives?


mhm yeh that is true, he said bbl though or something doesn't that mean bye bye?



sl: no-one is talking about lian
Kelsier: let's talk about lian
sl: lol marv is town lolol
sl: you're all baddies for mafiareading me, byes

why am I having to rehash this for you??
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 14:16 GMT
#496
I do think HTS looks quite bad actually. But I'm willing to let her play.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 14:17 GMT
#500
it's ok, Oats, 2 players who are far stronger than you agree on a read.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 14:18 GMT
#504
On January 20 2015 23:15 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:00 marvellosity wrote:
On January 20 2015 22:48 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 20 2015 22:43 Half the Sky wrote:
Kels, not sure if you're still in thread, but you said earlier you wanted to talk on Lian. Your thoughts on him?


yeh I'm here, I posted my thoughts on him a bit earlier I think

mainly SL said he didn't know why lian was getting a free pass so I was inviting SL to give his thoughts.

Note how you invited sl to interact with you re: lian, and he sidestepped and chose not to.


I was in a dota game here now! and I did interact wth him but you failed to mention that. Anyways no ones commented on lian the entire game pretty much that was my point

where?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 14:19 GMT
#506
On January 20 2015 23:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:17 marvellosity wrote:
it's ok, Oats, 2 players who are far stronger than you agree on a read.

so bm.

im not convinced on HF, all his posts so far have not been really thought out.
Like he comes in and comments on the latest thing.

Also he scumread me for going to sleep.
Hes better than that.

He's also not pursued it at all.

Basically HF hasn't pursued something further than it was worth pursuing, and that's quite a good sign. (wile, you)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 4535
Horang2 364
Hyuk 359
Hyun 85
Hm[arnc] 73
Shinee 64
sorry 58
ggaemo 55
Killer 54
Snow 50
[ Show more ]
Bale 38
Bonyth 32
BeSt 23
JYJ 14
League of Legends
JimRising 553
Other Games
summit1g9089
gofns4939
singsing1086
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 51
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2402
League of Legends
• Lourlo1414
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
59m
INu's Battles
2h 59m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 59m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 59m
Replay Cast
13h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.