• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:27
CEST 12:27
KST 19:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12139 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 10:01 GMT
#316
So am I a policy lynch or mafia, Vivax?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 10:26 GMT
#320
how do we know that?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 10:43 GMT
#323
Given you have no idea if I'm mafia, you should probably stop pretending your policy push on me actually has any meaning.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 10:49 GMT
#326
i voted her on a misread, but I think she is quite suspicious. The fact you've added her to the townpile makes me feel good about these suspicions.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 11:00 GMT
#329
On January 20 2015 19:56 KelsierSC wrote:
Viv that is the softest townread I have ever seen

You should have seen some of yours in Carol :d
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 11:11 GMT
#332
I think it's fascinating how sicklucker jumps on the marvtrain right at the start.

And yet calls lian "super scummy" for his policy lynch attempt on him.

Interesting.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 11:16 GMT
#334
lol. Vivax, I will lynch you if you carry on like this.

I rescinded my vote *immediately* because I totally misread. The thread and my filter isn't long enough to miss that, and you even asked me about it last page.

What gives, scumski?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 11:19 GMT
#336
Or Vivax might be trying too hard to recreate his retard town meta.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 11:24 GMT
#341
Can people not read? I didn't sheep HF. I literally voted HTS because the post I responded to voting Half the Sky, I thought HTS had written, and it was incongruent with everything HTS had written before.

But obviously it was incongruent because Holyflare wrote it, not HTS. Hence my instant reaction and general amusement at my misread when I noticed my mistake.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 11:25 GMT
#343
where's Holyflare? I need to have a laugh with someone about this.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 11:27 GMT
#346
On January 20 2015 20:26 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 20:24 marvellosity wrote:
Can people not read? I didn't sheep HF. I literally voted HTS because the post I responded to voting Half the Sky, I thought HTS had written, and it was incongruent with everything HTS had written before.

But obviously it was incongruent because Holyflare wrote it, not HTS. Hence my instant reaction and general amusement at my misread when I noticed my mistake.


I don't know where you sheeped hf tbh

I responded to Holyflare's post with a simple vote post on HTS.

Because I thought I was responding to an HTS post, but I obviously wasn't. Hence the hasty retraction. I think that was where I was supposed to be sheeping HF, because I responded to HF's post with a vote on HTS.

In la-la land, anyway.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 11:27 GMT
#348
On January 20 2015 20:27 KelsierSC wrote:
hmm wrong thread

KT Prime? :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 11:30 GMT
#351
me and you both, sir
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 11:32 GMT
#353
Do you think he believes what he's writing, Kelsier?

Vivax has repeatedly ignored my clarifications.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 11:33 GMT
#355
^ see Vivax has ignored 3 times my clarification on why I voted HtS.

On purpose it seems to me right now.

If they weren't scumbuddies, marv would insted immediately ask HF why he thinks HF is mafia instead of sheeping that bade case.

Stuff like this is patently nonsense. There is zero reason to ask HF why he thinks I could be mafia at the point in the game I'd not posted anything of any substance.

So. Weak.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 11:34 GMT
#357
I don't like to have to repeat myself, Kelsier.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 11:48 GMT
#365
On January 20 2015 20:47 Vivax wrote:
Here's the quote from HF where he scumreads marv

Show nested quote +

Why are they hilarious? Are you saying that oats didn't do exactly what he was doing in carol? Why is voting marv bad when he's done absolutely nothing and is probably mafia?


Will have to reevaluate later if KElsier is scum instead of HF cause right now he's trying to work against me a lot.

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 20:37 KelsierSC wrote:
also if you have dam as scum, why does it make HF scummy if dam sheeps him?


Cause HF gave marv a reason to to vote HTS (while HF was scumreading marv), while Dam immediately took the opportunity to sheep HF to get off of marv.

Vivax why do you keep repeating this when I've repeatedly told you it's untrue?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 11:51 GMT
#367
##Vote: Vivax
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 11:51 GMT
#368
You don't care that what you're pushing is a lie, because you're mafia.

Good job.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 11:58 GMT
#370
How am I being defensive? You're pushing a lie. It's that simple.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings96
CranKy Ducklings SOOP15
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 9485
FanTaSy 1230
Hyuk 747
Horang2 590
BeSt 466
Stork 202
Pusan 181
Zeus 97
sorry 95
Killer 94
[ Show more ]
Mind 88
Last 75
Shinee 70
Hyun 67
ggaemo 44
PianO 42
Snow 36
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 29
Hm[arnc] 28
JYJ 23
Sacsri 14
Aegong 7
EffOrt 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe138
Counter-Strike
byalli1147
fl0m250
x6flipin120
Other Games
gofns35622
singsing2327
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Lourlo1179
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 34m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 34m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 34m
Replay Cast
12h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 34m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.