• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:47
CEST 01:47
KST 08:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9031 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 21 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 28 2015 01:25 GMT
#2932
only snacks actually.

But trust me theyre the two scum.

Kelsier will be NK today as he most likely would listen to me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 28 2015 01:27 GMT
#2934
Sorry for not being around at EoD, was sleeping and it's getting hot in my home atmosphere.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 28 2015 01:29 GMT
#2935
On January 28 2015 10:26 sicklucker wrote:
ahhh vivax didnt you vote dandred?


I voted myself, then played some dota, got drunk and went to sleep.
Got woken up now by someone I dont want to talk about.

Anyway it's WIle + bats. Don't get fooled. I posted a good case on bats as well and Wile is covering his back. Plus Koshi scumread both of them.Plus Wile tried to bring HF off track from HTS during N1.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 28 2015 01:37 GMT
#2938
Sorryy SL, tough times for me ahead. I hope I get NKd.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 28 2015 19:12 GMT
#2945
Sicklucker pls tell town to lynch wile.
Just in case you die and not me.

Cause that guy is never getting NKd.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 28 2015 20:07 GMT
#2948
U gonna die tomorrow Wile.

No matter who u kill tonight.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 28 2015 20:29 GMT
#2954
On January 29 2015 05:23 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 05:18 Alakaslam wrote:
my point is more who we lynch not why.

my reason is koshi

You think I should be lynched because someone who had far less information about this game than you have now died with a scumread on me earlier in the game? The same guy who had a scumread just like that when he died last game (the game you hosted btw.) and was wrong? Who was also wrong on all of his other scumreads? A guy who religiously scumreads me when we are both town in almost every game we play together? There are 4 townies that died in this game so far and he is the only one who scumread me btw.

Tell me slam, who am I with? And regardless of that - why would I even bother doing what I did yesterday? Give me any reason why YOU think I am mafia.


Defend yourself more.

You kill of me/slam/SL tonight.
Then you die anyway. SL/slam/me all scumreading you and you have kept waffling on bats for too long for you to be able to say "it's impossible we're scum together" (nice mindset btw)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 28 2015 20:36 GMT
#2966
On January 29 2015 05:32 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2015 05:29 Vivax wrote:
On January 29 2015 05:23 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 29 2015 05:18 Alakaslam wrote:
my point is more who we lynch not why.

my reason is koshi

You think I should be lynched because someone who had far less information about this game than you have now died with a scumread on me earlier in the game? The same guy who had a scumread just like that when he died last game (the game you hosted btw.) and was wrong? Who was also wrong on all of his other scumreads? A guy who religiously scumreads me when we are both town in almost every game we play together? There are 4 townies that died in this game so far and he is the only one who scumread me btw.

Tell me slam, who am I with? And regardless of that - why would I even bother doing what I did yesterday? Give me any reason why YOU think I am mafia.


Defend yourself more.

You kill of me/slam/SL tonight.
Then you die anyway. SL/slam/me all scumreading you and you have kept waffling on bats for too long for you to be able to say "it's impossible we're scum together" (nice mindset btw)

I never ever waffled on bats. I confidently called him town.


Then how can you say you couldnt be scum together, as that is what scum should do?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 28 2015 20:37 GMT
#2968
Bats even tried to get myself modkilled while I was drunk.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 28 2015 20:39 GMT
#2973
Wile if you're so town you're going to have to explain to the thread why you will be alive tomorrow.

Do it before flip.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 29 2015 01:09 GMT
#3013
On January 29 2015 09:19 sicklucker wrote:
Vivax is so town tho bats. Like the way hes voted to marty himself is just crazy if hes mafia. He says a bats/wile team makes so much sense and I kind of agree


Man dude you relieve me so much. I was playing with the thought of you + Kelsier. But this post gives me hope.
I'm drunk again and as usual playing techies in dota. AMA.

I stilll stick to my theory that it's wile + bats.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 29 2015 01:13 GMT
#3014
Like I believe ur around SL just if you have any doubts ask me anything. I'm town and drunk as crazy so if you want info it's your best time.

I think we should kill bats and wile.

Wile said bats making me modkill myself would have been protown and Koshi scumread both of them (Yes he scumread me too but he's wrong on that).

We're now into D3?D4? Wile and bats still alive.
even though the claim to be so pro town. I wasn't even sure VA was blue so now we know scum has a red role left.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 29 2015 01:13 GMT
#3015
Dunno can you tell me if we're at mylo/lylo? Too wasted to check for myself atm.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 29 2015 02:31 GMT
#3027
But why oatzs over wile/bats?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 29 2015 02:32 GMT
#3028
Like Oats came back at me in really pisy way when I asked him if he was basts cumbudddy.

Not sure whato to make of it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 29 2015 16:51 GMT
#3044
On January 30 2015 01:32 batsnacks wrote:
I can't believe I'm the only person voting Vivax.

He has:

Avoided contributing by acting crazy and incompetent
Sabotaged the thread by acting crazy and incompetent
Pushed people for made up reasons
Never defended himself by actually trying to contribute
Tried to appear as useless
Self voted, martyred
Pushed people for more made up reasons
Claimed mafia

Vivax himself admitted that there is a good case for this being his scum meta

Its gotten to the point where I feel like it's pointless to point out more scummy things about him because if what he's already done isn't scummy enough to get lynched then nothing will ever be enough.


##Vote batsnacks

You die, then Wile dies. GG no re.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 29 2015 16:56 GMT
#3045
On January 28 2015 02:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
well I was reading vivax filter and I can't see him making this post as scum

Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 10:10 Vivax wrote:
On January 23 2015 10:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
On January 23 2015 10:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
On January 23 2015 09:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
slam/bats/dunno yet. I shall write something on bats later tonight, slam does not require any thought as its useless. just know that its important to lynch him and its likely hes scum.

How is HTS not scum?


never played with that person before and all the cases on HTS are meta for the most part so i can't comment on it, dont really care about things that dont concern me


Why do you play mafia?
I will request a fucking ban for you if you don't do shit this game.



And I NK this dude? I wasn't even sure he was town rofl.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 29 2015 16:58 GMT
#3047
On January 26 2015 08:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
eh my two scum reads are you and vivax so ill see what other people think. koshi goes on crazy tunnels sometime that dont make any sense but if vivax isn't mafia then Wile is probably where I would look. I agree with koshi for the most part.


2 NKs

1 scumread me,bats and wile
1 scumread bats, wile and townread me

How much more do you need to know? Just look at who scum wants out of the way. I've been pushing Koshi's reads all game long. You didn't and killed Damdred, cause you just can't see that bats + wile are scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 29 2015 16:58 GMT
#3048
On January 30 2015 01:57 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2015 01:56 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2015 02:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
well I was reading vivax filter and I can't see him making this post as scum

On January 23 2015 10:10 Vivax wrote:
On January 23 2015 10:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
On January 23 2015 10:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
On January 23 2015 09:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
slam/bats/dunno yet. I shall write something on bats later tonight, slam does not require any thought as its useless. just know that its important to lynch him and its likely hes scum.

How is HTS not scum?


never played with that person before and all the cases on HTS are meta for the most part so i can't comment on it, dont really care about things that dont concern me


Why do you play mafia?
I will request a fucking ban for you if you don't do shit this game.



And I NK this dude? I wasn't even sure he was town rofl.

Anyone would kill him. He was confirmed town.


Only mafia would think this.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 29 2015 16:59 GMT
#3049
Koshi himself said he wasn't sure on Vayne being town, cause of a scum PR being in the game.

Your confidence in giving Vayne an instant townread makes you mafia, cause only you knew that the only 2 blues were the masons.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft343
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta14
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft343
Nina 96
ViBE78
SpeCial 63
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 165
Noble 77
Hyuk 63
NaDa 43
Bale 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm138
League of Legends
Doublelift3993
Counter-Strike
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox375
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4664
Khaldor702
Other Games
summit1g7764
FrodaN1720
Coldzera 815
shahzam539
JimRising 432
C9.Mang0301
KnowMe204
ArmadaUGS72
Mew2King47
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick755
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH363
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21402
Other Games
• imaqtpie737
• Shiphtur151
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 13m
Online Event
11h 13m
FEL
16h 13m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.