• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:54
CEST 03:54
KST 10:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7169 users

Fantasy Football Mafia Mini 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 17 2014 22:36 GMT
#13
/in
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 19 2014 04:31 GMT
#17
Elvis! is the man I can already tell.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 20 2014 17:50 GMT
#30
Hell yeah kush joined
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 22 2014 20:19 GMT
#104
On October 23 2014 05:12 justanothertownie wrote:
6. In the event of a tie, there will be No Lynch.
Oh come on...


How is this usually resolved?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 23 2014 07:20 GMT
#175
I'll FITE you slam
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 23 2014 07:31 GMT
#177
Look at this:

On October 23 2014 15:59 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 15:58 Holyflare wrote:
Yes but there's silly town reads based off nothing and then there's even more silly associative town reads based off of original nothing, you've managed to cross some weird line

Nonetheless FITE me

And decal feast U thro first push


I know all about your hidden meanings and messages. I deciphered your code. You are taunting us by claiming mafia in this post by spelling out "mAfia" with the red letters. Are you surprised I found you out so easily?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 23 2014 07:57 GMT
#181
On October 23 2014 16:50 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 14:24 Alakaslam wrote:


Fite me

You know it is time

Exact same amount of letter swapping sson


I only had to swap 2 letters, the A and the I. You have to swap 3, the N, O, and W. Plus you have an extra letter that doesn't even belong there.

Looks like I'm right about you. You're clearly reaching here.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 23 2014 21:27 GMT
#550
On October 24 2014 03:07 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 02:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 21 2014 01:29 GlowingBear wrote:
Oh, this is gon b gud.

Also, I expect to have a better play if I'm town to compensate for some awful plays I have been having.

Just sayin.


It's gun happen.

Robik, are you town?


On October 24 2014 04:18 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 03:22 IAmRobik wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:07 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 24 2014 02:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 21 2014 01:29 GlowingBear wrote:
Oh, this is gon b gud.

Also, I expect to have a better play if I'm town to compensate for some awful plays I have been having.

Just sayin.


It's gun happen.

Robik, are you town?

Waiting for you to follow up on your stupid question.


Classic Robik. Probs town.


This follow up is weird and robik just sort of let it go and never said another word about GB. @Robik were you satisfied with this follow up and his town read on you?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 23 2014 21:50 GMT
#563
I think robik looks pretty solid. I like how he's posting; he's focused, not all caps, consolidated, no personal dramas, that stuff is what reminds me of hard to get along with robik. @DrParnassus what about robik this game seem hard to cooperate with? Could you quote an example? You did say -everything about the way he's playing- reminds you of that.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 23 2014 21:56 GMT
#570
On October 24 2014 06:52 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 06:50 batsnacks wrote:
I think robik looks pretty solid. I like how he's posting; he's focused, not all caps, consolidated, no personal dramas, that stuff is what reminds me of hard to get along with robik. @DrParnassus what about robik this game seem hard to cooperate with? Could you quote an example? You did say -everything about the way he's playing- reminds you of that.


it's his attitude in general, his arrogance


Is it arrogance or non-cooperativeness? Or is his arrogance making him hard to cooperate with?

I asked robik a question he apparently has already answered and he answered it again for me and didn't even call me dumb.

Are you sure you're not just biased because he said you were mafia?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 23 2014 22:00 GMT
#575
On October 24 2014 06:41 liancourt wrote:
6. I dont play with the normal mindset. My motivation while winning is a goal it isnt a primary goal to having fun while playing because you play to have fun. While i like to argue and debate i dont wanna call ppl names and swear at them. And getting called stupid while argueing with someone isnt my thing. I think i got called stupid a lot last game for being non productive but thats how i play. I ll take on any argument regardless of motivation whether it be pro town anti town because i enjoy the debating side of it.


I like this part of that post. I think everyone should read it twice.

GJ Liam
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 23 2014 22:04 GMT
#580
On October 24 2014 06:57 StorrZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 06:50 batsnacks wrote:
I think robik looks pretty solid. I like how he's posting; he's focused, not all caps, consolidated, no personal dramas, that stuff is what reminds me of hard to get along with robik. @DrParnassus what about robik this game seem hard to cooperate with? Could you quote an example? You did say -everything about the way he's playing- reminds you of that.



i think when he gets personal its more town. and he has been caps locked all ready.
but i get your point that it can be hard to play with. just like playing with you!!!!!!!!!!!

how do you feel about jat


jat seems like jat. I thought yours and his little tiff was boring.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 23 2014 22:09 GMT
#594
On October 24 2014 07:04 Fecalfeast wrote:
Wait so lian you are more worried about arguing points you don't actually believe (ie shitting up the thread) than winning?

Are you srs?


Are you at your shop yet?

I don't think that's what Liam said, at least that's not how I read it. Even if that is what Liam said, how is his answer to your question going to help you form a read on him?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 23 2014 22:20 GMT
#613
On October 24 2014 07:18 Fecalfeast wrote:
Storr are you saying you have not found lian scummy at all this game and your vote was actually just because he said he was baiting you?

I missed your post where you accepted him as a new player, so I guess I have been skimming a little but I read your post more serious.



FF you said that something about Liam preferring anti-town arguments but he never said that, this is what he said:

I ll take on any argument regardless of motivation whether it be pro town anti town because i enjoy the debating side of it.


So did you skim that post or are you just reaching for reasons to scum read the guy who's "shitposting"?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 23 2014 22:26 GMT
#622
On October 24 2014 07:24 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:20 batsnacks wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:18 Fecalfeast wrote:
Storr are you saying you have not found lian scummy at all this game and your vote was actually just because he said he was baiting you?

I missed your post where you accepted him as a new player, so I guess I have been skimming a little but I read your post more serious.



FF you said that something about Liam preferring anti-town arguments but he never said that, this is what he said:

I ll take on any argument regardless of motivation whether it be pro town anti town because i enjoy the debating side of it.


So did you skim that post or are you just reaching for reasons to scum read the guy who's "shitposting"?

I still read that quote the same.

"I will argue any point whether it's pro-town or anti-town, just because I like to debate"

Is how I read that. Please explain what I am missing.


That's not what you said here:

On October 24 2014 07:04 Fecalfeast wrote:
Wait so lian you are more worried about arguing points you don't actually believe (ie shitting up the thread) than winning?

Are you srs?


Or were you talking about something else in that post?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 23 2014 22:31 GMT
#633
On October 24 2014 07:28 Fecalfeast wrote:
That's what I call needlessly arguing in a mafia thread. Shitting up the thread. Arguing a point just because you like to argue and not because you think the person presenting the point is wrong is anti-town, is it not?


The way you worded it though was Liam is "more worried about arguing points [he] [doesn't] actually believe" i.e. anti-town reasons.

The emphasis is on Liam arguing for anti town reasons. It's a tone thing I guess.

Do you think Liam is arguing this game for anti-town reasons?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 23 2014 22:54 GMT
#666
On October 24 2014 07:53 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:46 Holyflare wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:12 geript wrote:
I'm looking for 1-3 replacements for FFL mafia 2. I'm expecting needing 1-2 early on. Please contact me asap.


^ mafia is replacing out guys


replacing elvis i presume, who else is there?


GB maybe rayn maybe
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 23 2014 23:13 GMT
#676
On October 24 2014 08:07 Fecalfeast wrote:
Yes. I think arguing people for 'fun' rather than arguing to find scum or gain real information is anti-town.


Where is Liam doing this? I don't see it.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 23 2014 23:26 GMT
#685
On October 24 2014 08:17 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 08:13 batsnacks wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:07 Fecalfeast wrote:
Yes. I think arguing people for 'fun' rather than arguing to find scum or gain real information is anti-town.


Where is Liam doing this? I don't see it.


He isn't, he said he plays in such a way where he wants to do so.


Okay I think the post where Liam said he likes to argue for sport is his towniest post in the game so far.

And it looks to me like you are scum reading him for that post, so I'm trying to figure out why. I still don't feel like I have a complete understanding of why you are scum reading him for that post.

Yes, it can be bad to shit up the thread with horrible arguments that no one is enjoying or gaining anything from. But Liam isn't doing that and that isn't even what he said he likes doing. He said he likes a good argument.

I want to understand better why you think Liam is scum. So far the reasons you've given are "shitposting" and the arguing thing... I don't think anyone agrees with you that he is scum for those reasons.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 23 2014 23:33 GMT
#688
On October 24 2014 08:32 IAmRobik wrote:
batsnacks seems too calm and rational to be towm


I've been shaping up since we last played
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings74
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 153
RuFF_SC2 127
ProTech117
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14911
Rain 2244
Artosis 596
NaDa 25
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift3482
Counter-Strike
taco 365
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox770
Mew2King107
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor965
Other Games
summit1g8722
Day[9].tv688
JimRising 614
PiGStarcraft328
C9.Mang0298
ViBE52
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV278
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 124
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP73
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv688
• Scarra521
• Shiphtur196
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 6m
OSC
20h 6m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.