• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:39
CEST 07:39
KST 14:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8097 users

Avogadro's Number Mini Mafia - Page 80

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 93 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 17 2014 15:23 GMT
#1581
On October 18 2014 00:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I already did. Kush is incapable of townreading his scumbuddies.


Can you bring more than one meta that proves this?
I'm adorable.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 17 2014 15:27 GMT
#1582
On October 18 2014 00:23 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 00:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I already did. Kush is incapable of townreading his scumbuddies.


Can you bring more than one meta that proves this?


ima need 5 metas to back that up, rayn
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 17 2014 15:31 GMT
#1583
On October 18 2014 00:27 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 00:23 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 18 2014 00:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I already did. Kush is incapable of townreading his scumbuddies.


Can you bring more than one meta that proves this?


ima need 5 metas to back that up, rayn


Go read my case and tell me what you think of it.
I'm adorable.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 17 2014 15:33 GMT
#1584
On October 18 2014 00:31 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 00:27 kushm4sta wrote:
On October 18 2014 00:23 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 18 2014 00:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I already did. Kush is incapable of townreading his scumbuddies.


Can you bring more than one meta that proves this?


ima need 5 metas to back that up, rayn


Go read my case and tell me what you think of it.

link me baby
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 17 2014 15:37 GMT
#1585
That case GB, it might be the best case i've seen you do before. I really like the parts about how he keeps siding with his top scum reads.

So who do you think is his partners? Do you think CR is his partner with how hes scum reading him but not really pushing him?

GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 17 2014 15:58 GMT
#1586
On October 18 2014 00:37 Damdred wrote:
That case GB, it might be the best case i've seen you do before. I really like the parts about how he keeps siding with his top scum reads.

So who do you think is his partners? Do you think CR is his partner with how hes scum reading him but not really pushing him?



I've never put so much effort on a case since vets vs newbies.

I don't know, I'm still not making associative reads, I just have single targets.
But before that, why do you suggest CR? He also sided with geript, whom whe was suspicios of, and geript flipped town.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 17 2014 16:02 GMT
#1587
So, Rayn... You're not going to ready my case?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 17 2014 16:07 GMT
#1588
Oh, I also forgot to say that [/b] he parroted hopeless when saying that fake claiming was a poor play as mafia so I should be town[/b]
He is, again, agreeing with the person he is voting for.
I'm adorable.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 17 2014 16:11 GMT
#1589
On October 18 2014 00:33 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 00:31 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 18 2014 00:27 kushm4sta wrote:
On October 18 2014 00:23 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 18 2014 00:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I already did. Kush is incapable of townreading his scumbuddies.


Can you bring more than one meta that proves this?


ima need 5 metas to back that up, rayn


Go read my case and tell me what you think of it.

link me baby

OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 17 2014 16:12 GMT
#1590
On October 18 2014 01:11 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 00:33 kushm4sta wrote:
On October 18 2014 00:31 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 18 2014 00:27 kushm4sta wrote:
On October 18 2014 00:23 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 18 2014 00:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I already did. Kush is incapable of townreading his scumbuddies.


Can you bring more than one meta that proves this?


ima need 5 metas to back that up, rayn


Go read my case and tell me what you think of it.

link me baby



You're kidding, right? I've just posted it.
Page 79. It's huge, I promise you won't miss it.
I'm adorable.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 17 2014 16:15 GMT
#1591
dude that sucked
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 17 2014 16:16 GMT
#1592
On October 18 2014 01:15 kushm4sta wrote:
dude that sucked


Which parts?
I'm adorable.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 17 2014 16:17 GMT
#1593
ALL OF IT
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 17 2014 16:17 GMT
#1594
On October 18 2014 00:58 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 00:37 Damdred wrote:
That case GB, it might be the best case i've seen you do before. I really like the parts about how he keeps siding with his top scum reads.

So who do you think is his partners? Do you think CR is his partner with how hes scum reading him but not really pushing him?



I've never put so much effort on a case since vets vs newbies.

I don't know, I'm still not making associative reads, I just have single targets.
But before that, why do you suggest CR? He also sided with geript, whom whe was suspicios of, and geript flipped town.


CR is his only scum read left pretty much isn't it basically? I think CR looks pretty towny myself but i was wondering what you made of it
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 17 2014 16:18 GMT
#1595
i didn't read the middle part cause it was too boring but i read the beginning and end.

needed a tldr
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 17 2014 16:18 GMT
#1596
On October 18 2014 01:17 kushm4sta wrote:
ALL OF IT


You obviously haven't read it.
Ok guys, we are lynching sqrt day3 and kush day4
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 17 2014 16:20 GMT
#1597
On October 18 2014 01:17 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 00:58 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 18 2014 00:37 Damdred wrote:
That case GB, it might be the best case i've seen you do before. I really like the parts about how he keeps siding with his top scum reads.

So who do you think is his partners? Do you think CR is his partner with how hes scum reading him but not really pushing him?



I've never put so much effort on a case since vets vs newbies.

I don't know, I'm still not making associative reads, I just have single targets.
But before that, why do you suggest CR? He also sided with geript, whom whe was suspicios of, and geript flipped town.


CR is his only scum read left pretty much isn't it basically? I think CR looks pretty towny myself but i was wondering what you made of it


Ok, we can talk about it, but first I want your updated reads. Geript was your main read and now he is dead and you said you were re reading the thread.

What did you make of these?
I'm adorable.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 17 2014 16:25 GMT
#1598
listen, we can win this game and i'm in a position where i can start trying.

gb your case is so sooo so bad.
part 1:
those shit arguments actually point townie. To have all those suspicions with logic behind them that early in the game is incredibly townie. His points aren't super solid, but they come from a paranoid state of mind that is very hard to fake.

Plus, you are not giving his early game arguments as much credit as they deserve.
This is what he says:
This is the thing I don't like.
If you're named VT, why would you claim so early, even if someone says to? I would keep it to myself for a while at least.

This is what you say he says:
hopeless claimed prime


YOu can see how his argument actually has reasoning behind it that makes sense/
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 17 2014 16:27 GMT
#1599
I'm goin to skip town reads right now because it will be obvious i think such an such is town and condensing a bit.

I'm not sure if i'm just horrible at understanding geript and his tone and that we are just fundamentally opposed no matter what. Or we can read each other later on if we play enough, I could still see him being scum especially with how he quit earlier and it really sucks.

Kush should be the #1 lynch today, he makes excuses in the thread about not contributing. He tells us he doesn't give reads during the night obviously but he still doesn't give reads during the day and just sits around trolling barely commenting on anyone besides negatively calling your cases bad for example GB. He then randomly looks at people never shows documentation that the person is town or where he got it from but calls them town anyway, this guy is scum and probably should be the lynch tommorow.

Slam/Ritoky Is probably a good shot at being mafia, however I think kush is the better lynch. Ritokys posts had little to no content in it and a lot of the accusations that he was able to bring out didn't really seem fleshed out and seemed a bit bare especially for rit and who he attacked top town rayn. However slam has just gotten replaced in wants to talk bu thasn't read the thread or started to give thoughts yet so thats a negative but shouldn't be lynched today so he can prove he can do things and show his alignment.

SQR, your case to me really slams the door on him pretty well. It does become a lurker lynch, but I think ti was CR who pointed out a good scummy point about him which I agree with and your case GB makes me think he is scum but I still woudl rather do Kush first
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 17 2014 16:27 GMT
#1600
Part 2:
it's not that he doesn't care about who gets lynched, it's that he hasn't been keeping up with the game and has no time to play. That's null.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 482
Hyuk 449
Leta 113
Icarus 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm241
League of Legends
JimRising 813
Other Games
summit1g9127
WinterStarcraft477
Mew2King66
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick901
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2262
League of Legends
• Rush1393
• Lourlo1081
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 21m
INu's Battles
6h 21m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 21m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 21m
Replay Cast
17h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.