• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:20
CEST 06:20
KST 13:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7581 users

Devil's Riddle Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 25 2014 21:49 GMT
#1194
I'm not switching to MM. If there's a switch I'll switch to CR or Abuse. Nothing else right now.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 25 2014 21:50 GMT
#1197
On September 26 2014 06:49 yamato77 wrote:
Pretty sure damdred has been more useful than anyone but Hapa today.

Bullshit, Damdred has done absolutely nothing today.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 25 2014 22:47 GMT
#1241
Interesting, I guess my ass just always itches near the end of a lynch.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 25 2014 23:35 GMT
#1247
On September 26 2014 08:06 Damdred wrote:
I dislike vaynes plan we should just scum hunt normally and we have a big to help us some

It's a really fucking great plan assuming the CR issue resolves itself, it's a huge boon. Like assuming CR dies tonight and flips 3P, then any lynch is a perfect cop check on the partner.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 26 2014 02:51 GMT
#1252
Wow it's really slow. But I guess that makes sense since we're really just waiting to see what happens with CR
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 26 2014 03:19 GMT
#1254
Well I'm playing cube currently and honestly I have no clue where to look. Abuse is confirmed town if CR is mafia. Otherwise he's potential mafia but low likelihood. I think it's almost a numbers game. I think Prome/Yam are close to confirmed town with a few asterisks.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 26 2014 03:56 GMT
#1256
On September 26 2014 12:23 VayneAuthority wrote:
abuse is confirmed town if CR isnt mafia*

Correct. I'd take his opinions with a grain of salt still considering his experience.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 26 2014 03:57 GMT
#1257
Correction. Abuse is confirmed town if CR isn't mafia and isn't confirmed town if CR is mafia. Got that mixed up.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 26 2014 05:53 GMT
#1258
So in the scenario that CR is mafia (or doesn't martyr tonight), all bets are kinda off. In this regard, if CR dies tonight then I think that it's best that any town KP isn't used tonight and the vigilante outs at the start of D2 (so if CR doesn't flip, don't claim). If you feel strongly you can just shoot CR, but I don't think that really does much for us unless he's the arsonist or mafia. In case someone claims VT not near the start of the day (and CR martyrs tonight) then we 100% lynch their partner.

However, assuming CR flips blue tonight we have the following scenario:
ChairmanRay // VisceraEyes
Hapahauli // Abuse
VayneAuthority // DarthPunk
Grackaroni // Kushm4sta
Geript // MysteryMeat1
Oatsmaster // Damdred
Promethelax // yamato77

I think I'd consider tracking/cop checking Grack/Kush, then Vayne/DP, then Oats/Damdred. If you're a cop, it's probably worth checking both people in a pair. Trackers are kinda random anyways but I think I'd look at Grack first. I think Prome and DP had a townread on Kush and I know I had a townread on Grack, but realistically they've done nothing.

Random setup speculation. If CR is mafia, then I'll bet that the lone mafia is the GF so there's little point in the cop ever outing. Tracker would still be useful though.
If CR is martyr, then I'm guessing that we don't have a vigilante. My guess is the setup for mafia would be bonder/gf/goon. And for town I'd guess tracker/martyr or maybe cop/martyr.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 26 2014 07:33 GMT
#1260
On September 26 2014 16:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
Actually now that I think about it, Hapa couldve bussed VE.

I agree. Let's lynch Hapa or shoot him tonight.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 26 2014 14:58 GMT
#1279
On September 26 2014 19:05 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2014 18:41 abuse wrote:
On September 26 2014 18:09 DarthPunk wrote:
That is basically it. There is a fuckload or elitism on this site. Kind of justified because Many of the players here are objectively very skilled. But it also means it takes a while to earn the respect of the vets.


Seems counter-productive if you want more people in your community.


If you prove worth listening to people will listen to you, that is how it works in everything. This site has a tone of talent when it comes to mafia and so we often ignore newer payers who are less talented. That isn't the best way to be I agree but it is how we are. If you want us to listin to you say something worth listening to instead of bitching about how we view you.

Fwiw, it was more so that I didn't really think that highly of the reads abuse has given so far and I didn't want people taking his word as gospel if he got confirmed. You know how confirmed town status can be sometimes. Didn't really have anything to do with not being a vet; just not having reads that impressed me.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 26 2014 17:43 GMT
#1283
On September 27 2014 02:29 yamato77 wrote:
Hilariously town favored setup. Once CR flips it becomes impossible for mafia to win IMO.

Not really, especially if CR isn't 3P or isn't martyr. Yah town getting off to a lead can definitely make it much harder for mafia but decent active play and smart kills can make it quite possible.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 26 2014 22:06 GMT
#1301
Well that's interesting.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 26 2014 22:08 GMT
#1303
Get should claim a hit if that happened. I doubt I'd believe anyone other than Prome though.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 26 2014 22:39 GMT
#1310
On September 27 2014 07:19 Promethelax wrote:
Why me?

After D1 there are four potential reasonable kills. Me, DP, Yam and you. If CR is 3P, killing me or DP confirms our partners both of which are potential lynch bait. Between you and Yam, you've said less but been more active; yam is doing his annoying sparse comments little explanation little leading thing. I just can't see if a vet hit happened it being on anyone but you.

Am I right?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 26 2014 22:55 GMT
#1312
Either way,
@CR if you would like to tell the crowd who you targeted and what your actual role is that'd be nice. I'm thinking that the no death, I might not want to insta-lynch you.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 26 2014 22:57 GMT
#1313
I'll give you idk 15 minutes because I don't have much time before my d&d game starts.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 26 2014 23:02 GMT
#1315
On September 27 2014 08:00 Chairman Ray wrote:
All I do is pick a faction, and if someone from that faction is killed, then I save them instead. I don't get to know who dies, or choose who get saved. Idk how priority works if multiple people die, never asked that.

I'm saying, would you like to post baby seals or try and explain why I tracked you to Prome.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 26 2014 23:11 GMT
#1323
##vote chairman Ray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 27 2014 01:08 GMT
#1361
Well, since I'm going to die tonight, I'll leave a legacy. Prome I expect you to lead this the rest of the way.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft477
RuFF_SC2 208
Nina 90
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3109
GuemChi 912
Leta 120
Terrorterran 76
Bale 40
NaDa 38
Noble 3
Dota 2
febbydoto9
League of Legends
JimRising 600
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox665
Mew2King44
Other Games
summit1g7763
C9.Mang0281
ViBE107
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• Pr0nogo 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota293
League of Legends
• Lourlo1303
• Stunt361
Other Games
• Shiphtur519
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 40m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.