• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:36
CEST 19:36
KST 02:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9998 users

Devil's Riddle Mafia - Page 83

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 94 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 29 2014 00:34 GMT
#1641
Can we just make plurality lynch the rule in every game that isn't instant majority?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 29 2014 00:37 GMT
#1642
why does it even matter

##vote oats
Writer@WriterYamato
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 29 2014 00:38 GMT
#1643
On September 29 2014 09:37 yamato77 wrote:
why does it even matter

##vote oats


Cause plurality lynch is vastly superior.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-29 00:40:35
September 29 2014 00:40 GMT
#1644
Current Vote Count

Oatsmaster (7): MysteryMeat1, Grackaroni, VayneAuthority, Damdred, Promethelax, DarthPunk, yamato77

Not Voting (2): Oatsmaster, abuse

24 hour day (1): DarthPunk

Currently, Oatsmaster is set to be lynched. With 9 alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.
Deadline is Tuesday, Sep 30 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) (in ).
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 29 2014 00:52 GMT
#1645
On September 29 2014 09:30 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 09:21 kushm4sta wrote:
##vote oats


you're dead...


ah in that case, gl hf town.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 29 2014 01:15 GMT
#1646
+ Show Spoiler +
[b
##

Vote 24 hour day[/b? Plz ya

Btw sorry for obtuse but I just throw my 2¢ out because I like that votecount yo
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 29 2014 01:29 GMT
#1647
## 24 hr day
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 29 2014 01:30 GMT
#1648
On September 29 2014 10:15 Alakaslam wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[b
##

Vote 24 hour day[/b? Plz ya

Btw sorry for obtuse but I just throw my 2¢ out because I like that votecount yo


...
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
September 29 2014 01:32 GMT
#1649
LOL
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 29 2014 01:33 GMT
#1650
On September 29 2014 06:39 Promethelax wrote:
hosts please clarify: can town share a win with poisoner/arsonist?

TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 29 2014 01:35 GMT
#1651
On September 29 2014 10:33 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 06:39 Promethelax wrote:
hosts please clarify: can town share a win with poisoner/arsonist?



That's what it said in my PM.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2014 01:36 GMT
#1652
lol
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 29 2014 01:36 GMT
#1653
You win if you survive till the end.


That is word for word.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 29 2014 01:42 GMT
#1654
Current Vote Count

Oatsmaster (7): MysteryMeat1, Grackaroni, VayneAuthority, Damdred, Promethelax, DarthPunk, yamato77

Not Voting (2): Oatsmaster, abuse

24 hour day (3): DarthPunk, Alakaslam, Promethelax

Currently, Oatsmaster is set to be lynched. With 9 alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.
Deadline is Tuesday, Sep 30 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) (in ).
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2014 01:43 GMT
#1655
ugh who knows when Oats is going to wake up
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 29 2014 01:44 GMT
#1656
On September 29 2014 10:43 Grackaroni wrote:
ugh who knows when Oats is going to wake up


I have him on skype and facebook so i'll tell let you know.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2014 01:45 GMT
#1657
So what's the deal DP? Were you trying to help mafia or did you just think that VE was town
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 29 2014 01:49 GMT
#1658
## 24 hr day

I'm surprised i'm alive I figured that DP would of poisoned me, or he did last night and i would of died anyway lol.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 29 2014 01:53 GMT
#1659
On September 29 2014 10:45 Grackaroni wrote:
So what's the deal DP? Were you trying to help mafia or did you just think that VE was town


Honestly? I didn't care what peoples alignments were. I just did things that would keep me alive. I was playing the role like I would play survivor. Be useless enough to not get shot but do enough to not get lynched.

I wanted to push a strong townie day one because it makes scum keep you around and being controversial can get enough town cred to not get lynched which is why I pushed hapa. I defended VE because he agreed with me in the thread. So it is in my best interests to keep him around. If he was town I had a townie with the potential to sway the thread backing me, If he was scum I was backing him so he wouldn't shoot me. Win/win.

Third party is really fucking boring though and I hate it. Because you don't actually do any of the things that make mafia enjoyable, you don't really scum hunt at all (in fact that can get you shot real quick), and you don't really have to push mislynches or mislead people or save/bus your buddies.

You kind of just sit around in the thread and it sucks.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 29 2014 01:55 GMT
#1660
On September 29 2014 10:49 Damdred wrote:
## 24 hr day

I'm surprised i'm alive I figured that DP would of poisoned me, or he did last night and i would of died anyway lol.


Why would I do that?

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 94 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 311
ProTech171
UpATreeSC 118
BRAT_OK 78
MindelVK 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3376
Bisu 1986
Soulkey 1066
EffOrt 649
Mini 419
Larva 396
ZerO 211
Dewaltoss 177
hero 95
Sharp 82
[ Show more ]
Mind 74
sorry 62
Shinee 58
Barracks 35
Bale 26
Trap 26
Terrorterran 22
ToSsGirL 18
NaDa 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Dendi1518
XaKoH 441
420jenkins384
League of Legends
Reynor70
Counter-Strike
fl0m4169
pashabiceps801
Fnx 663
x6flipin528
edward26
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu409
Other Games
Grubby2283
Liquid`RaSZi1575
FrodaN752
XBOCT280
Livibee178
C9.Mang0129
TKL 123
QueenE93
RotterdaM45
Mew2King38
ZerO(Twitch)20
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2921
• TFBlade781
Other Games
• WagamamaTV632
• Shiphtur621
• imaqtpie431
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 24m
Patches Events
22h 24m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.