• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:20
CEST 12:20
KST 19:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8996 users

Devil's Riddle Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 25 2014 02:23 GMT
#878
@Hapa/Yam/VE/Prom
What do you guys make of Oats/Damdred having no opinion of each other. It seems like most everyone active has a specific read on their partner. But like Damdred has mostly been bitching about me thinking his pairing is a good flip despite explaining it multiple times while saying/thinking nothing about his partner and Oats is mia on any actual intelligent issue.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 25 2014 03:06 GMT
#883
On September 25 2014 11:28 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2014 11:23 geript wrote:
@Hapa/Yam/VE/Prom
What do you guys make of Oats/Damdred having no opinion of each other. It seems like most everyone active has a specific read on their partner. But like Damdred has mostly been bitching about me thinking his pairing is a good flip despite explaining it multiple times while saying/thinking nothing about his partner and Oats is mia on any actual intelligent issue.


This is the biggest mess of wifom at least when it comes to me. If I gave opinions or town reads on Oats you would start screaming die damdred die like you have been screaming at hapa and abuse.

I have no opinions about Oats because hes quiet in the QT overall and he hasn't done anything hugely alignment oriented in the thread. I'm not going to give some opinion that isn't their and tell you i'm secure in knowing hes not scum. I think its highly likely that hes town based on that i'm town, but thats not a real basis for an opinion and I would be remiss in basing my read on that.

And I have stated many times i disagree with your method of scum hunting this game, look at the people who are acting scummy not at the people who you can't tell if they are town or not.

so you have no opinion of your partner and he hasnt' done anything in thread or QT and you think it's bad of me to think you and Oats could be the mafia pair?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 25 2014 03:13 GMT
#884
On September 25 2014 08:36 Damdred wrote:
I think DP is pretty scummy, oats and I were talking about it this morning a bit there are a few things that concern me about his postings a bit.

On September 25 2014 11:28 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2014 11:23 geript wrote:
@Hapa/Yam/VE/Prom
What do you guys make of Oats/Damdred having no opinion of each other. It seems like most everyone active has a specific read on their partner. But like Damdred has mostly been bitching about me thinking his pairing is a good flip despite explaining it multiple times while saying/thinking nothing about his partner and Oats is mia on any actual intelligent issue.


This is the biggest mess of wifom at least when it comes to me. If I gave opinions or town reads on Oats you would start screaming die damdred die like you have been screaming at hapa and abuse.

I have no opinions about Oats because hes quiet in the QT overall and he hasn't done anything hugely alignment oriented in the thread. I'm not going to give some opinion that isn't their and tell you i'm secure in knowing hes not scum. I think its highly likely that hes town based on that i'm town, but thats not a real basis for an opinion and I would be remiss in basing my read on that.

And I have stated many times i disagree with your method of scum hunting this game, look at the people who are acting scummy not at the people who you can't tell if they are town or not.

@Yam/Hapa/VE/Prome
Does these statements jive with you at all? Like these really bug me together. By that I mean that MM1 hasn't said a bunch in our QT, but there've been a few new points he's made there that that I don't think he's made in the thread + Show Spoiler +
For example, MM1 brought up that VE has been wrong about MM1's alignment when VE is town most of the time
. It's odd that Damdred said that's Oats has been mostly quiet and has no read on Oats but earlier today they were talking and both shared a read on DP.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 25 2014 03:26 GMT
#887
On September 25 2014 12:21 Damdred wrote:
You are taking what I said out of context. Obviously because we've talked it must be a ton right? It could be a little or it could be a lot. As of now oats activity in the thread matches activity in the qt. A bit less in the qt probably.

And no I do not agree with reading myself as scum based on a faulty associative read that is not proven. What you say doesn't jive with you is just you painting null things as scummy.

I don't think I'm taking anything out of context. I find it odd that you have no read of him. I find it especially odd that you have no read on him considering that you and he seem to be on the same page now and were on the same page this morning. By this I mean, Hapa has a townread on Abuse; I think it's shitty, but to some extent I can understand it because I'm confirmed town to myself and that skews my view of how I perceive MM1. I think MM1 has a similar reasoning for his read on him. I think Yam and Prome have similar reasons for reading each other. I specifically find it odd that neither of you seem to have any opinion on each other when most other players seem to have that perspective.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 25 2014 03:29 GMT
#888
On September 25 2014 12:26 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2014 12:21 Damdred wrote:
You are taking what I said out of context. Obviously because we've talked it must be a ton right? It could be a little or it could be a lot. As of now oats activity in the thread matches activity in the qt. A bit less in the qt probably.

And no I do not agree with reading myself as scum based on a faulty associative read that is not proven. What you say doesn't jive with you is just you painting null things as scummy.

I don't think I'm taking anything out of context. I find it odd that you have no read of him. I find it especially odd that you have no read on him considering that you and he seem to be on the same page now and were on the same page this morning. By this I mean, Hapa has a townread on Abuse; I think it's shitty, but to some extent I can understand it because I'm confirmed town to myself and that skews my view of how I perceive MM1. I think MM1 has a similar reasoning for his read on me. I think Yam and Prome have similar reasons for reading each other that way. IIRC DP seems reasonably ok with Vayn. I specifically find it odd that neither of you seem to have any opinion on each other when most other players seem to have that perspective.

I usually don't quote myself, but I really think this point is important. Most players seem to have the perspective of:
I know I'm town. I'm on a similar-ish page with my partner. Therefore I think my partner is town.
Yet while Damdred and Oats are pushing similar agendas on who they want to lynch at various points, neither have out right stated an opinion on each other and specifically Damdred has no opinion of Oats.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 25 2014 03:33 GMT
#890
On September 25 2014 11:28 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2014 11:23 geript wrote:
@Hapa/Yam/VE/Prom
What do you guys make of Oats/Damdred having no opinion of each other. It seems like most everyone active has a specific read on their partner. But like Damdred has mostly been bitching about me thinking his pairing is a good flip despite explaining it multiple times while saying/thinking nothing about his partner and Oats is mia on any actual intelligent issue.


This is the biggest mess of wifom at least when it comes to me. If I gave opinions or town reads on Oats you would start screaming die damdred die like you have been screaming at hapa and abuse.

I have no opinions about Oats because hes quiet in the QT overall and he hasn't done anything hugely alignment oriented in the thread. I'm not going to give some opinion that isn't their and tell you i'm secure in knowing hes not scum. I think its highly likely that hes town based on that i'm town, but thats not a real basis for an opinion and I would be remiss in basing my read on that.

And I have stated many times i disagree with your method of scum hunting this game, look at the people who are acting scummy not at the people who you can't tell if they are town or not.

So no when you're pressured you assume he's town but you have no opinions on him still?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 25 2014 03:53 GMT
#893
I really wish Prome would talk more. Yam too.

We also really need to start consolidating on one lynch.

##unvote
##vote Damdred

I could maybe lynch VE. If we have to settle CR or Abuse aren't bad as lurker policy lynches. I think the mafia pair is Oats/Damdred though.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 25 2014 03:53 GMT
#894
On September 25 2014 12:53 Hapahauli wrote:
We're still lynching VE today.

I havent' seen a single person disagree with my case.

Look at Damdred specifically what I posted.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 25 2014 03:56 GMT
#896
I wish Vayne would go back to caring more and DP has kinda been willing to ride his townreads. I maybe could go there to but I really like my read on DP.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 25 2014 03:56 GMT
#898
On September 25 2014 12:56 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
I think damdred is a better lynch honestly. If he flips red then oats is probably mafia. If ve flips red then we arent gonna lynch cr

Incorrect if VE flips red and CR doesn't martyr himself we 100% lynch the pair.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 25 2014 04:01 GMT
#902
On September 25 2014 12:53 Hapahauli wrote:
We're still lynching VE today.

I havent' seen a single person disagree with my case.

Where'd you go?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 25 2014 04:02 GMT
#903
On September 25 2014 13:01 Damdred wrote:
This push on me feels so scummy right now lol.

You guys do not even have a case on me

So you're mad that I have a townread on most other teams. Please whine more.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 25 2014 04:04 GMT
#906
I'm going to go ahead and say it. Damdred 100% mafia. This is completely different than how he acted in the past 2 games (other than tunneling me). But specifically different from how he acted when everyone was up to lynch him in Palmer's witchcraft game.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 25 2014 04:06 GMT
#908
On September 25 2014 13:03 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2014 12:53 geript wrote:
On September 25 2014 12:53 Hapahauli wrote:
We're still lynching VE today.

I havent' seen a single person disagree with my case.

Look at Damdred specifically what I posted.


I did and it's an interesting observation, but that's about it. It's plausible to talk with a null read about scum-reads. The QT is there... it's hard to ignore it unless you're super suspicious of your partner.

Hell being on the same page isn't necessarily a bad thing. It would be one thing if he thought Oats was mafia. Oats null? I'm very unconvinced by the argument.

At the very least, it's not stronger than the one on VE.

I disagree. The odds of VE/CR being a mafia/mafia pair is reasonably low. We both agree on that. Where's the double mafia pair then Hapa?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 25 2014 04:08 GMT
#911
Plus, I think the cost of VE being wrong is exceptionally high.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 25 2014 04:09 GMT
#912
On September 25 2014 13:08 geript wrote:
Plus, I think the cost of being wrong on VE is exceptionally high.

Fixed
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 25 2014 04:10 GMT
#913
On September 25 2014 13:07 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2014 13:06 geript wrote:
On September 25 2014 13:03 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 25 2014 12:53 geript wrote:
On September 25 2014 12:53 Hapahauli wrote:
We're still lynching VE today.

I havent' seen a single person disagree with my case.

Look at Damdred specifically what I posted.


I did and it's an interesting observation, but that's about it. It's plausible to talk with a null read about scum-reads. The QT is there... it's hard to ignore it unless you're super suspicious of your partner.

Hell being on the same page isn't necessarily a bad thing. It would be one thing if he thought Oats was mafia. Oats null? I'm very unconvinced by the argument.

At the very least, it's not stronger than the one on VE.

I disagree. The odds of VE/CR being a mafia/mafia pair is reasonably low. We both agree on that. Where's the double mafia pair then Hapa?


Why care about the mafia pair? I care about my mafia reads. VE is by far my strongest. I have a good case on him, apparently everyone thinks I have a good case on him, so lets lynch him.

As for the mafia pair, I don't know. I'm re-reading. If I have an opinion worth posting, I'll post it.

Yah well, you're going to have to convince me of a pair because I don't trust you fully and I think your read can be wrong and the implications of having a bad read there are exceptionally detrimental.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 25 2014 04:19 GMT
#919
On September 25 2014 13:16 Grackaroni wrote:
I would actually be willing to lynch VE despite what I said at the start of the day. I'm not happy though that Oats wouldn't make an effort to talk to me.

Then let's lynch Oats or Damdred. If VE flips town and if CR doesn't martyr, then town is in a really shitty position.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 25 2014 04:23 GMT
#922
On September 25 2014 13:22 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2014 13:19 geript wrote:
On September 25 2014 13:16 Grackaroni wrote:
I would actually be willing to lynch VE despite what I said at the start of the day. I'm not happy though that Oats wouldn't make an effort to talk to me.

Then let's lynch Oats or Damdred. If VE flips town and if CR doesn't martyr, then town is in a really shitty position.


You are making statements about risk that do not make sense.

How is it a "shitty" position, as opposed to a slightly less optimal one?

Because then we're almost priced into lynching CR because he's likely poisoner or arsonist.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 25 2014 04:28 GMT
#925
CR has claimed 3p defender. If he does not martyr on N1 and VE flips town, then he is most likely the arsonist or poisoner. So if VE flips town, we almost have to autolynch him or shoot him to prevent him from being able to whittle down town for a joint victory with mafia.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 8004
StarCastTV_EN205
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8249
Bisu 2269
Jaedong 1702
EffOrt 917
Horang2 372
Zeus 279
Larva 265
ZerO 233
Pusan 168
Mind 125
[ Show more ]
Hyun 108
Barracks 73
ggaemo 59
scan(afreeca) 50
Killer 45
Bale 39
NotJumperer 37
actioN 33
Sharp 32
Hm[arnc] 21
Sacsri 20
Shinee 18
ToSsGirL 16
Noble 9
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
febbydoto88
League of Legends
JimRising 365
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1590
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
ceh9645
crisheroes196
Sick164
Pyrionflax146
dupreeh104
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 104
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast8
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
• WagamamaTV59
League of Legends
• Jankos1162
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
40m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 40m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.