• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:03
CEST 21:03
KST 04:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8162 users

Devil's Riddle Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 23 2014 18:15 GMT
#215
On September 24 2014 03:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 03:02 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 24 2014 02:45 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm here to save you

/out

But TL Mafia is already dying from lack of Blazinghand.

^

^

I don't think BH should be allowed to /out. It goes against the goodnessnousity purpose in the strive for TL hamburglarity.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 23 2014 23:17 GMT
#268
Oh thank god. I'm not Vayne's partner. Unfortunately I got mystery meat so who knows how that will end up.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 23 2014 23:19 GMT
#269
I'm half tempted to flip CR to see if VE is confirmed town or not.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 23 2014 23:20 GMT
#270
Vayne seems like he cares about this game. That kinda makes me want to lynch him too.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 00:13 GMT
#282
I'll claim 3P. That should give me a day to reach a 7 page filter :-P
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 00:24 GMT
#287
On September 24 2014 09:17 Damdred wrote:
What third party geript

It's a joke. I assumed anyone who played BH's game would get it. Apparently not.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 01:33 GMT
#300
CR-VE
Hapa-Abuse
Vayne--DP
Grack--Kush but Kush isn't on the sign up
Geript--MysteryMeat
Oats--Damdred

So here's where we're at.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 02:42 GMT
#318
On September 24 2014 11:37 Hapahauli wrote:
I really don't like geript. Town points for the person who tells everyone why.

##Vote Geript

Because I'm awesome?
Also, why did VE get a QT?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 02:42 GMT
#321
Nm I lied. I have a QT. Just missed it.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 02:44 GMT
#327
On September 24 2014 11:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 08:19 geript wrote:
I'm half tempted to flip CR to see if VE is confirmed town or not.

Is it because he wants to call me "confirmed town" based on CR's flip in spite of no such certainty coming with such a flip?

Meh so I read OP wrong sue me.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 02:45 GMT
#329
On September 24 2014 11:44 Hapahauli wrote:
I'll tell you the answer after Yamato and/or MM decide to post. Although you are more than welcome to keep trying on geript or another potential scummer.

No sir. You are not going to call me scum Hapa. If you even think it one more time I will lynch the fuck out of you.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 05:35 GMT
#452
CR-VE
Hapa-Abuse
Vayne--DP
Grack--Kush/rightinthefeels
Geript--MysteryMeat
Oats--Damdred
Prome--yam

So that's the teams. Because Prome is going to be MIA-ish, I think the most important person to get a read on is Yam. Next up is Vayn/DP. After that is Hapa-Abuse. One confirmed Mafia/Mafia pair makes the game a bit interesting.

Abuse is currently no help on Hapa. Yam feels a bit more comfortable and less idk detached than I've seen him lately. Vayne I have no clue how to read. DP's read on Hapa based on his response to Yam is meh. I'm kinda surprised to see DP semi-defending me vs Hapa.
On September 24 2014 12:45 DarthPunk wrote:
I don't think being "disjointed with the thread flow" and talking about other shit is scummy. In fact I think it is townie to ignore stuff and talk about what you want. I think that is a really weird reason to be super confident in a scum!geript read.

I agree that geripts posturing was kinda weird but once again not even close to enough to express the kind of confidence that hapa expressed about geript being scum.

This however is a pretty good point. Hapa's seen me at my best and worst in a few games. Considering how random my town games can be, Hapa being so confident in his read on drives me in two different directions. First, that I think Hapa tends to think of me more as my play in Nukem Hydra (hyper, erratic, emotional, etc.). Second, I don't think I've seen town Hapa be this sure in himself and be so drastically wrong for lots of reasons.

So on to blow Hapa's bullshit out of the water:
On September 24 2014 11:55 Hapahauli wrote:
@ MM

What do you make of CR's claim?

RE: Geript

Geript is mafia because his play is completely disjointed with the thread flow.
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 08:17 geript wrote:
Oh thank god. I'm not Vayne's partner. Unfortunately I got mystery meat so who knows how that will end up.

I was happy because I have another player that I can actually gather part of a read on Vayne from. Being paired with him would be exceptionally hard for me.
On September 24 2014 08:19 geript wrote:
I'm half tempted to flip CR to see if VE is confirmed town or not.

I didn't realize that 3P/mafia pair was a possibility at the time. But I feel confident in reading VE and he's semi-townyish. I want to see more but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to read him by the end of the day.
On September 24 2014 08:20 geript wrote:
Vayne seems like he cares about this game. That kinda makes me want to lynch him too.

My experience and anecdotal explanations of how to read vayne are based on whether or not he cares if he's on the chopping block. I've still never gotten his alignment right. But the fact that his posts are reasonably sensible and I don't instantly want to lynch him for doing nothing ironically makes me think he's more likely to be mafia.
On September 24 2014 09:13 geript wrote:
I'll claim 3P. That should give me a day to reach a 7 page filter :-P

Clear joke.
On September 24 2014 09:24 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 09:17 Damdred wrote:
What third party geript

It's a joke. I assumed anyone who played BH's game would get it. Apparently not.

Clear explanation because I didn't want to get mislynched again by a bunch of players who choose to be mentally deficient.

[quote=Hapa]Geript makes his entrance with these posts, and they completely ignore the current line of discussion. Literally everyone is talking about CR's claim, but geript chooses to ignore this. It would be OK if these posts were useful or provided something informative, but they are largely 1-lined throwaway comments ( and 1 terrible joke) that "act confident" but don't say anything of value.[/quote]
You're right. I said nothing of huge value. I was also heading to the game store to play modern so being heavily invested for the first 2-5 hours of a day isn't something that's required. I'm perfectly fine just coming in and reading whenever the fuck I want because when I choose to be an instant townread I will be an instant townread. That and I'm going to find the mafia/mafia pair on day 1 so fuck off.

[quote=Hapa]Then the next time he returns:
On September 24 2014 10:33 geript wrote:
CR-VE
Hapa-Abuse
Vayne--DP
Grack--Kush but Kush isn't on the sign up
Geript--MysteryMeat
Oats--Damdred

So here's where we're at.


He posts this, which is so typical of someone trying to appear useful without actually being so. In his filter he still has yet to even touch the CR stuff, which is an event that everyone else so far immediately locked onto and provided input.

So basically, geript's play so far has been making throw-away "confident" posts that add nothing to discussion while ignoring the current flow of discussion - a mentality I associate with an early-game mafia trying too hard to fit in.[/quote]
No I'm not trying to be useful at all. I just want to be able to fucking read my filter without having to scroll back through the first 4-6 pages to figure out what the pairs are. Yes, you guys get to see it to. I don't care.

[quote=Hapa]Lastly, as a result of my provocations:
On September 24 2014 11:45 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 11:44 Hapahauli wrote:
I'll tell you the answer after Yamato and/or MM decide to post. Although you are more than welcome to keep trying on geript or another potential scummer.

No sir. You are not going to call me scum Hapa. If you even think it one more time I will lynch the fuck out of you.


This "come at me bro" post is just the worst.

And this is not a bullshit Day 1 read - I'm actually pretty confident about this one. [/QUOTE]
And yes Hapa, you're up on the chopping block. This is a really fucking weird read coming from you. My question to you, what do you expect to gain from the town points for finding your chain of thought?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 05:43 GMT
#458
On September 24 2014 14:35 geript wrote:
CR-VE
Hapa-Abuse
Vayne--DP
Grack--Kush/rightinthefeels
Geript--MysteryMeat
Oats--Damdred
Prome--yam

So that's the teams. Because Prome is going to be MIA-ish, I think the most important person to get a read on is Yam. Next up is Vayn/DP. After that is Hapa-Abuse. One confirmed Mafia/Mafia pair makes the game a bit interesting.

Abuse is currently no help on Hapa. Yam feels a bit more comfortable and less idk detached than I've seen him lately. Vayne I have no clue how to read. DP's read on Hapa based on his response to Yam is meh. I'm kinda surprised to see DP semi-defending me vs Hapa.
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 12:45 DarthPunk wrote:
I don't think being "disjointed with the thread flow" and talking about other shit is scummy. In fact I think it is townie to ignore stuff and talk about what you want. I think that is a really weird reason to be super confident in a scum!geript read.

I agree that geripts posturing was kinda weird but once again not even close to enough to express the kind of confidence that hapa expressed about geript being scum.

This however is a pretty good point. Hapa's seen me at my best and worst in a few games. Considering how random my town games can be, Hapa being so confident in his read on drives me in two different directions. First, that I think Hapa tends to think of me more as my play in Nukem Hydra (hyper, erratic, emotional, etc.). Second, I don't think I've seen town Hapa be this sure in himself and be so drastically wrong for lots of reasons.

So on to blow Hapa's bullshit out of the water:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 11:55 Hapahauli wrote:
@ MM

What do you make of CR's claim?

RE: Geript

Geript is mafia because his play is completely disjointed with the thread flow.
On September 24 2014 08:17 geript wrote:
Oh thank god. I'm not Vayne's partner. Unfortunately I got mystery meat so who knows how that will end up.

I was happy because I have another player that I can actually gather part of a read on Vayne from. Being paired with him would be exceptionally hard for me.
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 08:19 geript wrote:
I'm half tempted to flip CR to see if VE is confirmed town or not.

I didn't realize that 3P/mafia pair was a possibility at the time. But I feel confident in reading VE and he's semi-townyish. I want to see more but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to read him by the end of the day.
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 08:20 geript wrote:
Vayne seems like he cares about this game. That kinda makes me want to lynch him too.

My experience and anecdotal explanations of how to read vayne are based on whether or not he cares if he's on the chopping block. I've still never gotten his alignment right. But the fact that his posts are reasonably sensible and I don't instantly want to lynch him for doing nothing ironically makes me think he's more likely to be mafia.
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 09:13 geript wrote:
I'll claim 3P. That should give me a day to reach a 7 page filter :-P

Clear joke.
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 09:24 geript wrote:
On September 24 2014 09:17 Damdred wrote:
What third party geript

It's a joke. I assumed anyone who played BH's game would get it. Apparently not.

Clear explanation because I didn't want to get mislynched again by a bunch of players who choose to be mentally deficient.

Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 11:55 Hapahauli wrote:Geript makes his entrance with these posts, and they completely ignore the current line of discussion. Literally everyone is talking about CR's claim, but geript chooses to ignore this. It would be OK if these posts were useful or provided something informative, but they are largely 1-lined throwaway comments ( and 1 terrible joke) that "act confident" but don't say anything of value.

You're right. I said nothing of huge value. I was also heading to the game store to play modern so being heavily invested for the first 2-5 hours of a day isn't something that's required. I'm perfectly fine just coming in and reading whenever the fuck I want because when I choose to be an instant townread I will be an instant townread. That and I'm going to find the mafia/mafia pair on day 1 so fuck off.

Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 11:55 Hapahauli wrote:Then the next time he returns:
On September 24 2014 10:33 geript wrote:
CR-VE
Hapa-Abuse
Vayne--DP
Grack--Kush but Kush isn't on the sign up
Geript--MysteryMeat
Oats--Damdred

So here's where we're at.


He posts this, which is so typical of someone trying to appear useful without actually being so. In his filter he still has yet to even touch the CR stuff, which is an event that everyone else so far immediately locked onto and provided input.

So basically, geript's play so far has been making throw-away "confident" posts that add nothing to discussion while ignoring the current flow of discussion - a mentality I associate with an early-game mafia trying too hard to fit in.

No I'm not trying to be useful at all. I just want to be able to fucking read my filter without having to scroll back through the first 4-6 pages to figure out what the pairs are. Yes, you guys get to see it to. I don't care.

Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 11:55 Hapahauli wrote:Lastly, as a result of my provocations:
On September 24 2014 11:45 geript wrote:
On September 24 2014 11:44 Hapahauli wrote:
I'll tell you the answer after Yamato and/or MM decide to post. Although you are more than welcome to keep trying on geript or another potential scummer.

No sir. You are not going to call me scum Hapa. If you even think it one more time I will lynch the fuck out of you.


This "come at me bro" post is just the worst.

And this is not a bullshit Day 1 read - I'm actually pretty confident about this one.

And yes Hapa, you're up on the chopping block. This is a really fucking weird read coming from you. My question to you, what do you expect to gain from the town points for finding your chain of thought?

fixed
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 05:49 GMT
#461
The only person I'm not terribly interested in lynching is Grack.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 05:51 GMT
#463
On September 24 2014 14:49 Grackaroni wrote:
Which Vayne quotes have seemed sensible? All he's done is talk about CR being a mafia medic. It's actually made me lean kind of townie on Vayne.

I don't hate lynching 3p claims. It's a decent fall back if there's not a clear better lynch. It's pretty in line with what I've seen of him previously. Just how he's approaching what CR's said makes sense. I'd rather lynch mafia but it's nothing out of the ordinary for him.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 05:52 GMT
#464
On September 24 2014 14:49 yamato77 wrote:
geript, other things happened

comments?

reading filters, wanted to post in QT something which I will likely do rather sporadically. Trying to find who I don't have any interest in lynching currently. Just trying to sort through the current bs.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 05:58 GMT
#466
On September 24 2014 07:59 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 07:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 24 2014 07:42 Hapahauli wrote:
##Vote Grakaroni

I am not a fan of how you so offhandedly dismissed VE from the lynch pool.

I can understand disagreeing with me but I don't quite understand why this is scummy? Are you implying that I was trying to protect a scum VE before he even posted?


Nah just throwing my vote around 'cause why not.

What you said makes sense. I disagree, but makes sense.

##Unvote

Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 07:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
CR is basically a mafia medic why arent we lynching him again? there hasnt been an easier d1 lynch in ages. im fine with you correctly pointing out grack's weird dismissal of VE but not with your vote.


I'd much rather lynch mafia than a 3rd party. Also, how is he a mafia medic? If defender saves someone, they win with town, apparently regardless of the alignment of the saved person.

This post feels a bit off to me. I don't think I've seen Hapa pressure someone for a reasonable play before then withdraw pressure so quickly. Idk, I just feel like as town he'd push grak a bit more to get a better read or until something more interesting came up.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 06:07 GMT
#467
On September 24 2014 11:44 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
I actually dont like cr's play atm either. Hes roled mafia every game on tl, and complains everytime that he isnt town. I feel like he would be happier to play.

This post makes me less happy about my partner. I feel like that if this was his experience he'd know how much CR has fakeclaimed previous and add that. I also don't see how if CR didn't roll town again why MM would expect CR to be happier as 3p bodyguard effectively is the worst of the worst.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 06:13 GMT
#468
Damdred's been a bit less active and pushy than I expect from the last two games with him.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 06:14 GMT
#469
On September 24 2014 12:19 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 11:42 geript wrote:
Nm I lied. I have a QT. Just missed it.

lol

this is why hapa

On September 24 2014 12:33 Hapahauli wrote:
That too.

This specifically bugs me. I think town Hapa would point out that, regardless of alignment, I would get a QT. Hapa lumping that in the scum pile makes me think he's not actually concerned with thinking about the game critically.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 430
ProTech170
UpATreeSC 111
BRAT_OK 106
Railgan 45
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1913
Shuttle 500
Dewaltoss 130
Trap 33
Bale 23
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
XaKoH 597
420jenkins430
Counter-Strike
fl0m4019
Fnx 678
kRYSTAL_27
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3654
Liquid`Hasu519
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1842
summit1g1070
FrodaN976
B2W.Neo418
Livibee202
C9.Mang0146
TKL 92
RotterdaM85
QueenE71
ToD71
Mew2King38
JuggernautJason18
PPMD0
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV225
BasetradeTV159
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2981
• TFBlade837
Other Games
• Shiphtur1317
• imaqtpie733
• WagamamaTV338
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 57m
Patches Events
20h 57m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.