• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:48
CEST 06:48
KST 13:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8527 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 23 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 18:39 GMT
#1683
On September 17 2014 03:18 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 03:17 Koshi wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:16 HaruRH wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:15 Koshi wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:14 HaruRH wrote:
And its pretty simple. If you guys get off pooft today, just cop either of us and come out if you get a red check (you wont since we are masons). There are no godfathers here so the alignment won't lie. Also, if pooft gets lynched today, i am confirmed town.
My claim here is to secure both me and pooft as confirmed town.

There are godfathers and you 2 are confirmed town. If anybody wastes a check on either of you hey are retarded.


So... where in the complete list of roles do the role "godfather" exist?

Clever Elf / Infested Terran (Mafia Godfather): You're a clever elf merchant who is secretly an infested terran. You will sneak into the dwarf base and lecture them on cutting down trees, and they'll never know what hit them. You are a gf with no powers. You return green to checks. You may deliver KP without visiting the target. If you are RBed, you return red to checks that night.

ah i didnt read that.
you can still stack a rb and a cop check on me tonight just so i can prove we are real masons.

No. Just no. Nobody wastes any nightactions on you 2.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 18:39 GMT
#1685
On September 17 2014 03:38 IAmRobik wrote:
I dunno, but people doing that are dumb

Name them.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 18:40 GMT
#1688
On September 17 2014 02:40 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 02:32 Koshi wrote:
On September 17 2014 02:31 Damdred wrote:
Koshi we need to real talk for a second

Sure bro. Talk. If you and batsnacks are Masoned together you can spill the beans.


Negative we are not masoned together, I just do not think their is a lot of scummy things in batsnacks filter. And i do not know if hes blue I just gave a meta analysis on games i've played with him. I just do not think hes scum at the moment.

I do not know your alignment koshi but you have rode me pretty hard about filter, and keep giving me scum points.

Koshi when is the best time for a mislynch if you think you will have one or more?

wat
On September 17 2014 03:16 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 03:15 Koshi wrote:
Makes the other wagons more likely scum I feel like.

but i thought damdred as so scum?

EXACTLY. Why isn't Koshi even considering lynching damdred who is so scum?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 18:43 GMT
#1693
On September 17 2014 03:43 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 03:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 02:40 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2014 02:32 Koshi wrote:
On September 17 2014 02:31 Damdred wrote:
Koshi we need to real talk for a second

Sure bro. Talk. If you and batsnacks are Masoned together you can spill the beans.


Negative we are not masoned together, I just do not think their is a lot of scummy things in batsnacks filter. And i do not know if hes blue I just gave a meta analysis on games i've played with him. I just do not think hes scum at the moment.

I do not know your alignment koshi but you have rode me pretty hard about filter, and keep giving me scum points.

Koshi when is the best time for a mislynch if you think you will have one or more?

wat
On September 17 2014 03:16 Hopeless1der wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:15 Koshi wrote:
Makes the other wagons more likely scum I feel like.

but i thought damdred as so scum?

EXACTLY. Why isn't Koshi even considering lynching damdred who is so scum?

Because I can't get 13 people to vote him. It's basic fucking math.

Why do you think so? Why is it more likely to get 13 people to vote for the people you named? Just vote Damdred and help me push this.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 18:46 GMT
#1696
On September 17 2014 03:44 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 03:43 Koshi wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 02:40 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2014 02:32 Koshi wrote:
On September 17 2014 02:31 Damdred wrote:
Koshi we need to real talk for a second

Sure bro. Talk. If you and batsnacks are Masoned together you can spill the beans.


Negative we are not masoned together, I just do not think their is a lot of scummy things in batsnacks filter. And i do not know if hes blue I just gave a meta analysis on games i've played with him. I just do not think hes scum at the moment.

I do not know your alignment koshi but you have rode me pretty hard about filter, and keep giving me scum points.

Koshi when is the best time for a mislynch if you think you will have one or more?

wat
On September 17 2014 03:16 Hopeless1der wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:15 Koshi wrote:
Makes the other wagons more likely scum I feel like.

but i thought damdred as so scum?

EXACTLY. Why isn't Koshi even considering lynching damdred who is so scum?

Because I can't get 13 people to vote him. It's basic fucking math.

Tryy. Convince meh. Ill look through his filter as I get time.

Do that but the most important thing is what Hopeless/Kush/me pointed out recently. If you read the thread you know what I am talking about.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 18:49 GMT
#1699
Oh come on Koshi, don't be an idiot.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 18:50 GMT
#1700
How the hell am I flailing and how the hell is it scummy for me to ask you to read MY scumread that is now also yours.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 18:50 GMT
#1701
read = vote*
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 18:53 GMT
#1705
How can you even forget that... whatever.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 18:55 GMT
#1710
On September 17 2014 03:54 Damdred wrote:
JAT, question do you legit not like me in general or just not like me this game?

I don't even... wat?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 18:57 GMT
#1715
On September 17 2014 03:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
Why not batsnacks? UUUGGHHHHHHHH

You don't like the damdred wagon?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 18:58 GMT
#1719
On September 17 2014 03:57 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 03:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:54 Damdred wrote:
JAT, question do you legit not like me in general or just not like me this game?

I don't even... wat?


Koshi said you didn't like me and it bothered me for a second or two made me a sad panda.

Ok on a real talk note you shouldn't lynch me today or tommorow but should probably vig me night 2 or tell the vig to do so. I'm not the guy you want to take towards end game because scum won't kill me and cops shouldn't check me either

I don't like you = I think you are scummy. Nothing personal, dude.
This post does not convince me that you are town btw.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 19:01 GMT
#1727
On September 17 2014 04:00 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 03:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:57 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:54 Damdred wrote:
JAT, question do you legit not like me in general or just not like me this game?

I don't even... wat?


Koshi said you didn't like me and it bothered me for a second or two made me a sad panda.

Ok on a real talk note you shouldn't lynch me today or tommorow but should probably vig me night 2 or tell the vig to do so. I'm not the guy you want to take towards end game because scum won't kill me and cops shouldn't check me either

I don't like you = I think you are scummy. Nothing personal, dude.
This post does not convince me that you are town btw.


At this point I don't think anything I do would convince you that i am town. I do need the cops not to check me tonight though tis a waste of a check and it will come back red, you have drawn enough attention to me that its really possible i'll get checked.

So you are claiming miller?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 19:07 GMT
#1739
On September 17 2014 04:05 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 04:04 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:00 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:57 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:54 Damdred wrote:
JAT, question do you legit not like me in general or just not like me this game?

I don't even... wat?


Koshi said you didn't like me and it bothered me for a second or two made me a sad panda.

Ok on a real talk note you shouldn't lynch me today or tommorow but should probably vig me night 2 or tell the vig to do so. I'm not the guy you want to take towards end game because scum won't kill me and cops shouldn't check me either

I don't like you = I think you are scummy. Nothing personal, dude.
This post does not convince me that you are town btw.


At this point I don't think anything I do would convince you that i am town. I do need the cops not to check me tonight though tis a waste of a check and it will come back red, you have drawn enough attention to me that its really possible i'll get checked.

So you are claiming miller?


Yes I am, i've never played miller before and didn't know how to approach it and tried to play however I wanted to, but I do not want to waste a check or mislynch its better to check someone else and vig me and just let me contribute until then i think.

+1 townpoint.

self-aware miller claims in his first post imo. Or crumbs it hard in his first post.

Yeah, I agree. Don't know what to make of this yet. Why claim it as scum... hmmm....
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 19:08 GMT
#1746
On September 17 2014 04:07 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 04:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:05 Koshi wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:04 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:00 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:57 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:54 Damdred wrote:
JAT, question do you legit not like me in general or just not like me this game?

I don't even... wat?


Koshi said you didn't like me and it bothered me for a second or two made me a sad panda.

Ok on a real talk note you shouldn't lynch me today or tommorow but should probably vig me night 2 or tell the vig to do so. I'm not the guy you want to take towards end game because scum won't kill me and cops shouldn't check me either

I don't like you = I think you are scummy. Nothing personal, dude.
This post does not convince me that you are town btw.


At this point I don't think anything I do would convince you that i am town. I do need the cops not to check me tonight though tis a waste of a check and it will come back red, you have drawn enough attention to me that its really possible i'll get checked.

So you are claiming miller?


Yes I am, i've never played miller before and didn't know how to approach it and tried to play however I wanted to, but I do not want to waste a check or mislynch its better to check someone else and vig me and just let me contribute until then i think.

+1 townpoint.

self-aware miller claims in his first post imo. Or crumbs it hard in his first post.

Yeah, I agree. Don't know what to make of this yet. Why claim it as scum... hmmm....

I hope the last part was a joke.

Why? The part about him not wanting to be cop checked sounded kinda genuine.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 19:09 GMT
#1748
On September 17 2014 04:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
We have a cop miller and a watcher/tracker miller claimed. Everyone stop for a minute.

So what?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 19:10 GMT
#1754
On September 17 2014 04:09 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 04:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:07 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:05 Koshi wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:04 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:00 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:57 Damdred wrote:
[quote]

Koshi said you didn't like me and it bothered me for a second or two made me a sad panda.

Ok on a real talk note you shouldn't lynch me today or tommorow but should probably vig me night 2 or tell the vig to do so. I'm not the guy you want to take towards end game because scum won't kill me and cops shouldn't check me either

I don't like you = I think you are scummy. Nothing personal, dude.
This post does not convince me that you are town btw.


At this point I don't think anything I do would convince you that i am town. I do need the cops not to check me tonight though tis a waste of a check and it will come back red, you have drawn enough attention to me that its really possible i'll get checked.

So you are claiming miller?


Yes I am, i've never played miller before and didn't know how to approach it and tried to play however I wanted to, but I do not want to waste a check or mislynch its better to check someone else and vig me and just let me contribute until then i think.

+1 townpoint.

self-aware miller claims in his first post imo. Or crumbs it hard in his first post.

Yeah, I agree. Don't know what to make of this yet. Why claim it as scum... hmmm....

I hope the last part was a joke.

Why? The part about him not wanting to be cop checked sounded kinda genuine.



Why claim it as scum... hmmm....


Are you serious? Every mafia will just claim miller and not get lynched ever and not be cop checked and if they do "welp, I am miller so lawl"

How do you not think there's a benefit to claiming miller as scum?

He will be a constant question mark because of the claim. I have no idea why you think he won't get lynched ever only because he claimed miller.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 19:11 GMT
#1756
On September 17 2014 04:10 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 04:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:07 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:05 Koshi wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:04 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:00 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:57 Damdred wrote:
[quote]

Koshi said you didn't like me and it bothered me for a second or two made me a sad panda.

Ok on a real talk note you shouldn't lynch me today or tommorow but should probably vig me night 2 or tell the vig to do so. I'm not the guy you want to take towards end game because scum won't kill me and cops shouldn't check me either

I don't like you = I think you are scummy. Nothing personal, dude.
This post does not convince me that you are town btw.


At this point I don't think anything I do would convince you that i am town. I do need the cops not to check me tonight though tis a waste of a check and it will come back red, you have drawn enough attention to me that its really possible i'll get checked.

So you are claiming miller?


Yes I am, i've never played miller before and didn't know how to approach it and tried to play however I wanted to, but I do not want to waste a check or mislynch its better to check someone else and vig me and just let me contribute until then i think.

+1 townpoint.

self-aware miller claims in his first post imo. Or crumbs it hard in his first post.

Yeah, I agree. Don't know what to make of this yet. Why claim it as scum... hmmm....

I hope the last part was a joke.

Why? The part about him not wanting to be cop checked sounded kinda genuine.


I don't think it matters either way. Neither scum nor miller would want to be checked, thus making this point null.

Yes, but like I said it sounded genuine and a scum that claimed miller does not care about being checked anymore.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 19:13 GMT
#1762
On September 17 2014 04:12 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 04:10 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:09 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:07 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:05 Koshi wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:04 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:00 Damdred wrote:
[quote]

At this point I don't think anything I do would convince you that i am town. I do need the cops not to check me tonight though tis a waste of a check and it will come back red, you have drawn enough attention to me that its really possible i'll get checked.

So you are claiming miller?


Yes I am, i've never played miller before and didn't know how to approach it and tried to play however I wanted to, but I do not want to waste a check or mislynch its better to check someone else and vig me and just let me contribute until then i think.

+1 townpoint.

self-aware miller claims in his first post imo. Or crumbs it hard in his first post.

Yeah, I agree. Don't know what to make of this yet. Why claim it as scum... hmmm....

I hope the last part was a joke.

Why? The part about him not wanting to be cop checked sounded kinda genuine.



Why claim it as scum... hmmm....


Are you serious? Every mafia will just claim miller and not get lynched ever and not be cop checked and if they do "welp, I am miller so lawl"

How do you not think there's a benefit to claiming miller as scum?

He will be a constant question mark because of the claim. I have no idea why you think he won't get lynched ever only because he claimed miller.

Yeah, but mafia is never gonna night kill him if he's real, and he's never gonna get nk'd if he's mafia, so like....free 6 day pass? I'll take that all day

Wtf are you talking about? Of course scum won't shoot him but that does not mean we are not going to lynch him sooner or later if he keeps being scummy.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 19:14 GMT
#1764
On September 17 2014 04:12 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 04:11 Koshi wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:08 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
We have a cop miller and a watcher/tracker miller claimed. Everyone stop for a minute.

we have a cop claim? whow ho who who ho? I need to make sure the mafia aren't nk'ing that person

No I mean we have a Wandering Civi and a Refugee. Both claimed.

Damdred was under no threat of lynch, why did he claim?

Why not? It's perfect. Another confirmed town and somebody town shouldn't both with.

Why is he confirmed town for claiming miller but i'm not confirmed town for claiming VT?

Now you are just trolling.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1387
910 86
NotJumperer 78
Bale 43
Hyun 36
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
febbydoto17
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King115
Other Games
summit1g6852
Coldzera 740
JimRising 623
hungrybox547
WinterStarcraft366
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft273
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick757
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 21
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota290
League of Legends
• Lourlo1043
• Rush961
• Stunt270
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 12m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 12m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 12m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.