• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:56
CEST 13:56
KST 20:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8100 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 23 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 15:18 GMT
#1350
On September 17 2014 00:17 marvellosity wrote:
jat is always snippy.

it's part of his enduring charm.

This man gets it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 15:18 GMT
#1351
On September 17 2014 00:17 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 00:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 00:15 Koshi wrote:
##unvote
##vote rightinthefeels

cuz the points don't lie.

So I am bussing him?

Dafuq for a retarded question is this?

Well, you gave me only 0.5 scumpoints less than Kush.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 15:22 GMT
#1357
On September 17 2014 00:21 Damdred wrote:
Koshi hates me confirmed, ok just woke up catching up but just from first glance. Palmar is more of a coin flip now, probably just a mislynch atm or feels like one to me.

I think I'd rather kill kush today over poof probably. I'm not sure if I've seen him so inactive as town before I have seen poof this inactive as town.

When/where?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 15:23 GMT
#1359
Get outta here marv.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 15:26 GMT
#1364
On September 17 2014 00:25 Damdred wrote:
Have should be haven't phone autocorrect got me, but he's been close like in Arnie got a gun but not at this level. Also he's super capable of being active scum look at mission mafia

Your post makes no sense then?!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 15:27 GMT
#1367
On September 17 2014 00:21 Damdred wrote:
Koshi hates me confirmed, ok just woke up catching up but just from first glance. Palmar is more of a coin flip now, probably just a mislynch atm or feels like one to me.

I think I'd rather kill kush today over poof probably. I'm not sure if I've seen him so inactive as town before I have seen poof this inactive as town.

This makes literally no sense if have should be haven't. Why would you lynch kush over poofter then?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 15:29 GMT
#1369
Tempted to vote Damdred just for that tbh.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 15:33 GMT
#1375
On September 17 2014 00:31 IAmRobik wrote:
A Fire Upon the Deep Mini Mafia Town Vanilla Modkilled Day 3 - had like 1.5 page d1 filter. But no one tried that game
TL Mafia LXVII: Storm Mafia 2 Third Party Assassin Survived Day 1 - he was 3p (meh) but had 0 posts
Team Melee Mini Mafia V: Newbies and Vets Town Vanilla Survived Night 2 - he got carried so hard by bunnies and just came in at the last seconds to prevent a lynch on himself as town.

Do I win a prize for getting it right and damdred getting it wrong?

You are getting nothing but damdred might win a noose for what he just did.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 15:35 GMT
#1380
Ok, does anyone else besides damdred think that the post in question makes sense if damdred HASN'T seen poofter inactive like that before?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 15:36 GMT
#1381
On September 17 2014 00:33 ShiaoPi wrote:
I am a little sheep in a sea of other sheep

Let's lynch poof, feels like the best choice currently with marv and koshi on him already.

##unvote
##Vote: tehpoofter


Why does that make poofter the best choice if they are on him for his inactivity? Weak.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 15:38 GMT
#1387
Yeah, that's not the usual Koshilevel of activity. And shiaopi didn't even mention the claimfishing.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 15:39 GMT
#1389
On September 17 2014 00:38 Damdred wrote:
Ok? My post changes a little bit not much I'd still rather lynch kush...sine you know he's a high volume poster normally. So what I haven't seen poof this inactive before it was one part of a sentence that got aitocorrected

if you want to vote me do so

The point is that nobody would write that sentence. It makes no logical sense that way because the conclusion you should get like that is that you should vote poofter.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 15:41 GMT
#1392
On September 17 2014 00:40 ShiaoPi wrote:
btw I measure activity not necessarily on pages in the filter so whatever keep coming

@jat: him claimfishing had solid reasons behind it, why should I question it?

You shouldn't but it is one of the main reasons for my townread on him and you didn't even mention it while posting some weakass reasons instead.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 15:44 GMT
#1399
On September 17 2014 00:43 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 00:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 00:38 Damdred wrote:
Ok? My post changes a little bit not much I'd still rather lynch kush...sine you know he's a high volume poster normally. So what I haven't seen poof this inactive before it was one part of a sentence that got aitocorrected

if you want to vote me do so

The point is that nobody would write that sentence. It makes no logical sense that way because the conclusion you should get like that is that you should vote poofter.


ok so you disagree with my conclusion? Poof would be nothing but lynching someone who isn't playing atm.

Also you never even tries to find out exactly what I meant or thought process, all you did was paint it scummy and alluded to lynching me. Your whole filter is pointless with vague notions and questions and not many conclusions while shitting on almost everyone you talk to. I'd lynch you before poof probably

HAHAHA
##Unvote
##Vote: Damdred
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 15:48 GMT
#1403
Ok, again for everyone that just ignored this. This is what damdred posted - the post makes sense this way:
On September 17 2014 00:21 Damdred wrote:
I think I'd rather kill kush today over poof probably. I'm not sure if I've seen him so inactive as town before I have seen poof this inactive as town.

Then he got called out by marv and me for the poofter activity part and hastily said haven't got autocorrected to have. So the post would look like this:
On September 17 2014 00:21 Damdred wrote:
I think I'd rather kill kush today over poof probably. I'm not sure if I've seen him so inactive as town before I haven't seen poof this inactive as town.

The second sentence is the reasoning for the first one but if have = haven't it makes no sense anymore. He reaches the wrong conclusion.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 15:50 GMT
#1411
On September 17 2014 00:49 Damdred wrote:
Rayn talk to me bud. Is even the stuff palmar did today enough to still call him mafia?

@jat now why don't you be useful and try to push something this thread

I AM pushing something JUST NOW. I am lynching you.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 15:51 GMT
#1414
Like are you lazy mofos ignoring me on purpose? Why aren't there any votes on damdred for this?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 15:52 GMT
#1420
On September 17 2014 00:51 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 00:51 justanothertownie wrote:
Like are you lazy mofos ignoring me on purpose? Why aren't there any votes on damdred for this?

Because it's not amazing, and no one trusts you.

What about that is not amazing? Explain to me how that post makes any sense. I am listening.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 15:54 GMT
#1427
On September 17 2014 00:53 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 00:50 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 00:49 Damdred wrote:
Rayn talk to me bud. Is even the stuff palmar did today enough to still call him mafia?

@jat now why don't you be useful and try to push something this thread

I AM pushing something JUST NOW. I am lynching you.


You are being useless this whole thread asking questions little to no follow up. AND when I said something you do not understand you just say lol scum and vote? You are being lazy at best. And you aren't really pushing I had to make you vote me, and you aren't even trying to make a case so gl

I just made a case on you. Cases don't have to be walls of text in fact the shorter they are the better they tend to be.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 15:56 GMT
#1437
On September 17 2014 00:55 Damdred wrote:
Oooook hat if that makes you feel better good job you made a great case without trying to understand what I was trying to say good indeed.

So? What were you trying to say then?
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1119
WardiTV431
OGKoka 136
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 11693
StarCastTV_EN311
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko390
OGKoka 136
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 13483
Bisu 4841
FanTaSy 3775
Shuttle 1715
Jaedong 1484
BeSt 947
actioN 781
EffOrt 606
Horang2 488
Larva 270
[ Show more ]
Leta 259
Zeus 249
Dewaltoss 116
Barracks 114
Mind 111
Sexy 83
JYJ 75
Mong 73
scan(afreeca) 61
sorry 57
ToSsGirL 52
Shinee 49
Killer 41
Bale 35
sSak 34
soO 31
Free 26
Aegong 22
HiyA 15
Sacsri 10
zelot 10
yabsab 8
Dota 2
Gorgc2089
Dendi637
XaKoH 370
Counter-Strike
x6flipin261
Other Games
singsing2435
olofmeister1320
B2W.Neo527
crisheroes315
Pyrionflax206
Livibee150
dupreeh102
XBOCT1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick575
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1432
Other Games
• WagamamaTV179
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 4m
Replay Cast
11h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 4m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 4m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.