• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:25
CEST 20:25
KST 03:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10351 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 17 2014 18:29 GMT
#2716
On September 18 2014 02:54 Damdred wrote:
@Geript, does not make a ton of sense. Nobody was even hinting at counter claiming you, everyone had you as confirmed town you had all the time in the world. You chose to lie, and then 12 hours or however long later you pop up and say whops i lied. You made the thread about this, you still aren't caught up instead you are reading filters.

Your explanations do not make sense, there was no reason to lie in the firs tplace pretty sure most people would be happy to let you catch up but ya know, I think you claimed scum basically


I don't know if you missed this geript will you answer
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 17 2014 18:41 GMT
#2722
I have replaced in a time or so, and its hard to get involved but I never lied I just commented on what was going on from that point forward.

There is never a reason to fake a claim honestly just so you can catch up and not really catch up, and in fact you unclaim hours later even though you aren't caught up....like wut? I know you geript, you knew that if you claimed and then unclaimed that a ton of attention would get diverted to it don't play dumb
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 17 2014 18:45 GMT
#2725
On September 18 2014 03:43 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 03:41 Damdred wrote:
I have replaced in a time or so, and its hard to get involved but I never lied I just commented on what was going on from that point forward.

There is never a reason to fake a claim honestly just so you can catch up and not really catch up, and in fact you unclaim hours later even though you aren't caught up....like wut? I know you geript, you knew that if you claimed and then unclaimed that a ton of attention would get diverted to it don't play dumb

Nope you're wrong.


Why am i wrong? Your reasoning please
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 17 2014 18:56 GMT
#2730
Systematically reading filters is not catching up, it's taking a lot of things out of context of whats going on. And as far as I know you have read JAT, and some of Koshi and bats. Thats not very caught up I guess but I won't give you crap about that.

Number three just does not make sense to me at all, You weren't planning on unclaiming i take it unless the PGO claimed, then why did you unclaim exactly? You still weren't caught up and you just suddenly unclaimed out of the blue with no pressure on you. This whole point does not make sense.

I have some clues, sometimes they are good sometimes they are bad.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 17 2014 19:00 GMT
#2735
On September 18 2014 03:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 03:56 Damdred wrote:
Systematically reading filters is not catching up, it's taking a lot of things out of context of whats going on. And as far as I know you have read JAT, and some of Koshi and bats. Thats not very caught up I guess but I won't give you crap about that.

Number three just does not make sense to me at all, You weren't planning on unclaiming i take it unless the PGO claimed, then why did you unclaim exactly? You still weren't caught up and you just suddenly unclaimed out of the blue with no pressure on you. This whole point does not make sense.

I have some clues, sometimes they are good sometimes they are bad.

Not true at all.


If i'm misinterpreting something JAT help me understand cause if i'm going down the rabbit hole and wrong i'll just drop it for now
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 17 2014 19:00 GMT
#2736
Ok i'll just drop it now then and let geript actually do something else besides yell with me back and forth
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 17 2014 22:24 GMT
#2852
Oh my, I really thought Koshi would of gotten a protect, he was doing the most to solve the game coming into this day he was most focused on geript I believe and i'll reread him to see what else he was onto.

I really expected one of the masons to get it tonight, but we can still work with what we have left.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 17 2014 22:32 GMT
#2862
On September 18 2014 07:26 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 07:24 Damdred wrote:
Oh my, I really thought Koshi would of gotten a protect, he was doing the most to solve the game coming into this day he was most focused on geript I believe and i'll reread him to see what else he was onto.

I really expected one of the masons to get it tonight, but we can still work with what we have left.

Why would scum shoot one of them - no reason to. It's exactly like guilty mafia in that regard.


I suppose I just think its good to have less confirmed townies around, but thats just my thought.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 17 2014 22:39 GMT
#2868
Geript where are you up to in the thread right now? Any thoughts on anyone so far you want to share?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 17 2014 22:52 GMT
#2881
Why would geript hope to not get shot, when most of the thread sentiment would be to lynch or super pressure him today? That is so not logical...
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 17 2014 22:56 GMT
#2892
On September 18 2014 07:54 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 07:52 Damdred wrote:
Why would geript hope to not get shot, when most of the thread sentiment would be to lynch or super pressure him today? That is so not logical...

Perhaps you should reread.... I didn't read more because I was hoping I'd get shot.


It was a mistype this time, you hope to get shot so you do not read, when you knew you would get a ton of attention so scum wouldn't kill you if you were town for a mislynch its a problem.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2014 01:04 GMT
#2938
Palmar promised to kick mafias ass today, if he doesn't we lynch him tommorow geript today I say
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2014 01:38 GMT
#2941
Sorry was driving.

Yes you should trust me.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2014 04:37 GMT
#2957
Actually GB koshi was really town especially at the night. Even his plan was townish, I had doubts d1.

I think geriptvis the lynch
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2014 15:36 GMT
#3000
Robik, if we lynch one and he flips mafia are you saying the other is town probably?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2014 15:40 GMT
#3002
On September 19 2014 00:37 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2014 00:36 Damdred wrote:
Robik, if we lynch one and he flips mafia are you saying the other is town probably?

That is precisely what I'm saying. I've said it like 30 times this game. WTF are you doing damdred?


I'm asking a question Robik, I just do not agree necessarily with the answer meh
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2014 15:54 GMT
#3006
On September 19 2014 00:50 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2014 00:40 Damdred wrote:
On September 19 2014 00:37 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 19 2014 00:36 Damdred wrote:
Robik, if we lynch one and he flips mafia are you saying the other is town probably?

That is precisely what I'm saying. I've said it like 30 times this game. WTF are you doing damdred?


I'm asking a question Robik, I just do not agree necessarily with the answer meh

You think they're both town? You think they could both be mafia? Multiple people with a lot of experience are telling you that Rayn would never bus the way he did if he were scum with palmar. That doesn't change your opinion? Is everyone lying to you?


Of course it could change my opinon and make me doubt myself. But the simple fact remains that it is possible that they could be mafia together. Can people break away from meta?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2014 16:14 GMT
#3008
Your probably right rob and i'm just not thinking things through enough today and being paranoid.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2014 17:50 GMT
#3031
You were hard scum reading me hopeless why the sudden change? You did not seem to change your mind after my claim d1
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2014 22:07 GMT
#3136
Sorry for abscense work been rough.

Really glad to see you having time hf.

Geript why me and GB as scum?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
Harstem504
IndyStarCraft 248
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 504
IndyStarCraft 248
Railgan 80
JuggernautJason60
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15106
BeSt 382
Mini 200
Soma 189
Dewaltoss 145
Mind 94
hero 65
Zeus 43
Hyun 41
ToSsGirL 25
[ Show more ]
Bale 23
NaDa 20
Rock 19
PianO 18
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc4809
qojqva2594
420jenkins494
Counter-Strike
fl0m3787
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5055
Khaldor1219
Liquid`Hasu1044
MindelVK13
Other Games
FrodaN1715
B2W.Neo810
byalli453
Hui .260
QueenE72
Mew2King47
summit1g5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1177
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream51
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 29
• Reevou 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 43
• blackmanpl 20
• 80smullet 8
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4279
League of Legends
• Nemesis1881
Other Games
• imaqtpie776
• Shiphtur282
• WagamamaTV238
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
35m
BSL Open Qualifier
35m
Replay Cast
4h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 35m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 35m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 35m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.