• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:17
CEST 03:17
KST 10:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7932 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2014 16:19 GMT
#1501
Yeah the sentence needs a comma or period to separate the thoughts its true. But I did explain my thought process in another post
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2014 16:34 GMT
#1548
Why do people freak out about the statement I haven't seen him this inactive but I have seen him inactive as town. Its like I need to super bold the word THIS and paint rainbows over it so people will realize that word is important
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2014 16:40 GMT
#1561
On September 17 2014 01:35 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 01:34 Damdred wrote:
Why do people freak out about the statement I haven't seen him this inactive but I have seen him inactive as town. Its like I need to super bold the word THIS and paint rainbows over it so people will realize that word is important

That doesnt make any sense. Inactivity is a towntell according to you Damdred.


where did I say that inactivity is a town tell I never used those words at all. I explained my reasoning why in my experience that does not make poof scum which is true vtw
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2014 17:00 GMT
#1606
On September 17 2014 01:43 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 01:40 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2014 01:35 Hopeless1der wrote:
On September 17 2014 01:34 Damdred wrote:
Why do people freak out about the statement I haven't seen him this inactive but I have seen him inactive as town. Its like I need to super bold the word THIS and paint rainbows over it so people will realize that word is important

That doesnt make any sense. Inactivity is a towntell according to you Damdred.


where did I say that inactivity is a town tell I never used those words at all. I explained my reasoning why in my experience that does not make poof scum which is true vtw

Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 01:03 Damdred wrote:
My experience with poof is limited I'll admit but I'm used to seeing him inactive town and active mafia


Seriously?


That in no way shape or form says "HEY GUYS POOF IS TOWN FOR BEING INACTIVE". It says in the past few games his activity is not indicative of him being scum, in my experience. There are plenty of examples of low post count mafia poof that marv alluded to, it goes both way with him.

But whatever, if you are so sure why not vote me and follow jat instead of tryin to support the main wagon like you siad you were doing last night.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2014 17:16 GMT
#1619
Basically batsnacks is insane when hes town, his blue play and his red play are really formulaic and not as insane. When hes town he will antagonize people to basically lynch him when hes getting negative attention, i mean really go after people to lynch him when town.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2014 17:24 GMT
#1623
As red he tries to shit up the thread and tries to get people angry without getting lynched and he slips in tmi usually, as blue he tries to solve the game a bit more. Obviously when I read his filter I do not see enough to lynch him today i'm kinda leaning towards town on him
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2014 17:26 GMT
#1624
On September 17 2014 02:22 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 02:16 Damdred wrote:
Basically batsnacks is insane when hes town, his blue play and his red play are really formulaic and not as insane. When hes town he will antagonize people to basically lynch him when hes getting negative attention, i mean really go after people to lynch him when town.

Uh wat.

Noted but I need to verify this myself. Gibe filters? Not sure if able to check be4 eod. Watching this thread is distraction enough lol


Look at Mission mafia or titanic for blue, Storm Mafia 2/Neat and Tidy for red, Look at the latest cell game for green
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2014 17:31 GMT
#1629
Koshi we need to real talk for a second
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2014 17:40 GMT
#1633
On September 17 2014 02:32 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 02:31 Damdred wrote:
Koshi we need to real talk for a second

Sure bro. Talk. If you and batsnacks are Masoned together you can spill the beans.


Negative we are not masoned together, I just do not think their is a lot of scummy things in batsnacks filter. And i do not know if hes blue I just gave a meta analysis on games i've played with him. I just do not think hes scum at the moment.

I do not know your alignment koshi but you have rode me pretty hard about filter, and keep giving me scum points.

Koshi when is the best time for a mislynch if you think you will have one or more?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2014 17:46 GMT
#1638
Ok then Koshi, why Poof over Kush right now. Is it only because we need consolidation?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2014 17:48 GMT
#1640
I know that, but koshi has to have some opinon other than that!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2014 17:56 GMT
#1643
I'm going to vote for Kush
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2014 18:09 GMT
#1646
I was just looking at the voting thread, we really need to consolidate to get a lynch off it looks like. Koshi would you move to kush?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2014 18:21 GMT
#1668
Yep exactly what koshi said. I believe haru
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2014 18:54 GMT
#1707
JAT, question do you legit not like me in general or just not like me this game?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2014 18:57 GMT
#1714
On September 17 2014 03:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 03:54 Damdred wrote:
JAT, question do you legit not like me in general or just not like me this game?

I don't even... wat?


Koshi said you didn't like me and it bothered me for a second or two made me a sad panda.

Ok on a real talk note you shouldn't lynch me today or tommorow but should probably vig me night 2 or tell the vig to do so. I'm not the guy you want to take towards end game because scum won't kill me and cops shouldn't check me either
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2014 19:00 GMT
#1723
On September 17 2014 03:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 03:57 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:54 Damdred wrote:
JAT, question do you legit not like me in general or just not like me this game?

I don't even... wat?


Koshi said you didn't like me and it bothered me for a second or two made me a sad panda.

Ok on a real talk note you shouldn't lynch me today or tommorow but should probably vig me night 2 or tell the vig to do so. I'm not the guy you want to take towards end game because scum won't kill me and cops shouldn't check me either

I don't like you = I think you are scummy. Nothing personal, dude.
This post does not convince me that you are town btw.


At this point I don't think anything I do would convince you that i am town. I do need the cops not to check me tonight though tis a waste of a check and it will come back red, you have drawn enough attention to me that its really possible i'll get checked.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2014 19:04 GMT
#1734
On September 17 2014 04:01 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 04:00 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:57 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:54 Damdred wrote:
JAT, question do you legit not like me in general or just not like me this game?

I don't even... wat?


Koshi said you didn't like me and it bothered me for a second or two made me a sad panda.

Ok on a real talk note you shouldn't lynch me today or tommorow but should probably vig me night 2 or tell the vig to do so. I'm not the guy you want to take towards end game because scum won't kill me and cops shouldn't check me either

I don't like you = I think you are scummy. Nothing personal, dude.
This post does not convince me that you are town btw.


At this point I don't think anything I do would convince you that i am town. I do need the cops not to check me tonight though tis a waste of a check and it will come back red, you have drawn enough attention to me that its really possible i'll get checked.

So you are claiming miller?


Yes I am, i've never played miller before and didn't know how to approach it and tried to play however I wanted to, but I do not want to waste a check or mislynch its better to check someone else and vig me and just let me contribute until then i think.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2014 19:14 GMT
#1763
100% I should get nk'd in some way, maybe not tonight cause I want to play more than a day but the gunsmith should make a gun and give it to someone who will kill me!

IDK when I should of claimed obi, koshis probably right and i should of hard claimed post one but I didn't i wanted to play without being super scrutinized like I was in season. I claimed now because I did not want to waste a cop check when I can just reveal now i'll come up red.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2014 19:21 GMT
#1784
On September 17 2014 04:18 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 04:14 Damdred wrote:
100% I should get nk'd in some way, maybe not tonight cause I want to play more than a day but the gunsmith should make a gun and give it to someone who will kill me!

IDK when I should of claimed obi, koshis probably right and i should of hard claimed post one but I didn't i wanted to play without being super scrutinized like I was in season. I claimed now because I did not want to waste a cop check when I can just reveal now i'll come up red.


My issue with you is that you claim when you're under pressure when you're red. You know that you do this and I know that you do this, so your claim looks really opportunistic and it bothers me.

I see nothing in your filter that alludes to you trying to avoid a cop check right up until votes start coming in. I really don't know what to make of it.


Where was I under pressure? I need 13 votes on me to die today, I have 2 maybe 3 currently....I 100% know that I was not going to get lynched today, because of math stuffs.

I just didn't want the cop to waste his check, it wasn't a worry up until JAT started scum reading me and shouting that i'm scum from the rooftops.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g8885
JimRising 684
PiGStarcraft445
ViBE151
ArmadaUGS100
Mew2King88
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1279
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• davetesta55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 43m
INu's Battles
10h 43m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 43m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 43m
Replay Cast
21h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.