• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:16
CEST 19:16
KST 02:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12500 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 32 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 20:14 GMT
#4713
I think this is where I'm at:

5) Superbia (filter) - T
13) Damdred (filter) - T
20) Tehpoofter (filter) - T
21) IAmRobik (filter) - T
24) Yamato77 (filter) - T
10) Lord Tolkien (filter) - T?
16) FecalFeast (filter) - T?

4) GlowingBear (filter) - ?
6) StorrZerg (filter) - ?
7) Batsnacks (filter) - ?
9) ObiWanShinobi (filter) - ?
15) ShiaoPi (filter) - ?

11) Chairman Ray(filter) - M
14) Hopeless1der (filter) - M
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 20:15 GMT
#4715
On September 23 2014 05:14 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 05:05 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 23 2014 04:53 Superbia wrote:
Robik would you be happy with a CR lynch today and a hopeless one tomorrow?

probably. idk. idc. the investment that i have at this point is so negligible that I'm willing to follow the masses. I just noticed the hopeless post and brought it up and voted him, but I'm not sold on it. I didn't even want to filter dive him, but decided to do so anyway and just read pg 1 and pg 7. I didn't read anything in between.


It was a good catch, but there are so many lazy townies that it's starting to be hard to distinguish between scummy and townie play. I did a quick read on his filter earlier today and found it to be really townie. His sudden absence after your read might be scum or frustrated town. It's so fucking hard to tell at this point.

I don't think it's frustrated town at all. It's either mafia who got caught and doesn't want to post anymore or town who posted and left and has been afk since
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 20:20 GMT
#4717
Superbia, I love how much you care, but I'm running on very little sleep, I'm at work, and I'm never ever reading anything that isn't happening in the present. My brain is in massive shutdown mode.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 20:26 GMT
#4721
On September 23 2014 05:23 Superbia wrote:
I'm willing to switch to hopeless at this point in time.

Give it another hour or so, hopefully banks decided to play
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 20:27 GMT
#4722
On September 23 2014 05:26 Chairman Ray wrote:
Back, sorry was away on weekend.

I've skimmed through the thread.

What's the case on hopeless? I might have missed it.

It's you vs him today
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 20:38 GMT
#4727
On September 23 2014 05:28 Chairman Ray wrote:
Wait, there is no alternative wagon?

Nope. No alternative wagon
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 20:45 GMT
#4729
not really? And these votes won't tell us much since they're probably both mafia
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 20:53 GMT
#4731
Prolly staying on him.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 20:54 GMT
#4732
Feel free to pm me your password so that i can change your vote in case I need to
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 20:55 GMT
#4734
On September 23 2014 05:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
OH SURE NO PROBLEM DUDE

I totes promise not to look at the mafia chat. swearsies
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 20:56 GMT
#4739
On September 23 2014 05:56 Chairman Ray wrote:
My activity will be super sparse right now because I'm at work, but I'll be active tonight. But this is what I wanna do:

1. Don't lynch me, I'm town

2. Push a wagon onto ShiaoPi. The case batsnacks posted on him is pretty solid. I can see little reason why ShiaoPi would be so demotivated due to more recent happenings in the game, when he put in very little effort from the very start. Doesn't make sense. Also, instead of going to do something else like a demotivated person should, he stuck around and kept saying that he's demotivated and won't help whenever someone brought it up. That also doesn't make sense. He would be my #1 lynch today

3. I'm okay with the hopeless lynch because he hasn't contributed at all after day 1. Yes, I'm being a hypocrite here.

4. Ideally I would like a flexible wagon between ShiaoPi and Hopeless. If one of them comes on last minute and turns out he's the JK or something, it might be better to lynch the other. Don't make me the backup wagon because I'm town.

There's literally nothing you can do at this point than to type ##vote: hopeless I don't know why you even bothered "reading"...if you even read
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 20:58 GMT
#4741
If you give me a driving excuse, I'm gonna lynch your ass. I post and drive all the time. Super dangerous. Makes the game way more fun
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 20:59 GMT
#4743
We need 2 more votes. If this day ends in no lynch, it's basically the same thing as a loss.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 21:00 GMT
#4745
Not being able to message poofter on skype and tell him to post/vote is so annoying

Based on what's happened so far in the game, that's probably not even that egregious and this game has been a farce for a while anyway, but whatever -- not trying to get warned/banned/modkilled
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 21:03 GMT
#4747
On September 23 2014 06:03 Superbia wrote:
What a game it would be if poofter/banks gets modkilled for inactivity, HF flips town, and we lynch town. That would be the clowniest ending.

[ ] would be surprised
[x] standard
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 21:06 GMT
#4749
do we still need 8 to lynch or do we need 7 with 14 left? I'm assuming 8?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 21:10 GMT
#4751
##unvote
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 21:10 GMT
#4752
I'm still here, just unvoting in case we can get banks in here and so it doesn't get maj'd
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 21:26 GMT
#4760
He wants to kill you...you don't care GB?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 21:26 GMT
#4761
Should I not have lead a charge away from you and onto him? I think I can convince enough people to switch back
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM923
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 923
ByuN 399
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
BRAT_OK 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46193
Calm 3014
firebathero 157
actioN 140
Free 45
Sea.KH 36
Mong 32
ToSsGirL 29
Rock 26
soO 23
[ Show more ]
Aegong 20
Pusan 19
scan(afreeca) 17
Terrorterran 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9492
Dendi1155
League of Legends
Reynor220
Counter-Strike
fl0m5250
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu215
Grubby192
MindelVK16
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1784
FrodaN1002
Beastyqt695
B2W.Neo689
olofmeister481
Mlord463
Khaldor459
KnowMe294
crisheroes175
Livibee122
ToD26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick215
BasetradeTV86
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 25
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach70
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV559
League of Legends
• Nemesis3227
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1442
Other Games
• Shiphtur683
• imaqtpie155
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 44m
OSC
5h 44m
Replay Cast
5h 44m
OSC
18h 44m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.