• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:30
CEST 02:30
KST 09:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8065 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 20 2014 21:59 GMT
#4177
Hmm, after some reevaluating I think we should really consider CR and GB for tomorrows lynch. One of the main arguments for this is that both pushed for a lynch in VE and Koshis scumreads which seem to have been quite bad in retrospect but there is other stuff and they aren't towny or helpful really. Especially CR.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 20 2014 22:16 GMT
#4181
gg
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 22 2014 22:43 GMT
#4938
I can't believe you guys lynched Hopeless. Nobody looked at my last post either it seems. And everyone who thought I would not shoot in that kind of situation - get real.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 22 2014 22:56 GMT
#4957
On September 23 2014 07:51 Damdred wrote:
JAT we really did not have enough people to switch at that point, both hopeless and cr were about the same level of scummy almost.

No fucking way. Hopeless was super towny all game long.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 22 2014 22:59 GMT
#4961
On September 23 2014 07:50 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 07:48 HaruRH wrote:
I'm sorry but this was a waste of time for me. If stirring up shit and getting all the town modkilled is your idea of 'mafia' game, then I'm afraid I'm not willing to follow your 'meta'.
Bullshit game overall. I remembered tl order being less crappy (probably because i got lynched real quick) but this is really unacceptable. I request all future large normal games to be ran more strictly.


I promise, it shall be so. FWIW, no matter how strictly I run a game, if people are gonna play like this there's no saving it. I can bring clean deaths, though.

While this is true - in the future you should 1) keep warning before modkilling and 2) don't overdo it like you did after your general announcement. You don't need to be harsh, you just need to immediately modkill people who act like rayn or Robik (if you warned them already). And modkilling does not equal replacing.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 22 2014 23:01 GMT
#4964
And don't even get me started about the vigilante nerf in this game
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 22 2014 23:03 GMT
#4966
On September 23 2014 08:01 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 07:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 23 2014 07:51 Damdred wrote:
JAT we really did not have enough people to switch at that point, both hopeless and cr were about the same level of scummy almost.

No fucking way. Hopeless was super towny all game long.


I just read it differently then, like part of it was the omgus from earlier. But his drop off and then his vote was weird, and it just made me go yea this guy is scum. Total bad play on my part

BTW Jat, it really was an autocorrect that started our fight I was in a hurry to get to my class and wasn't typing my thoughts out well.

I guess you did not read his filter AND never saw a hopeless scum game then. Whatever. The autocorrect thing - ok. Bad luck that you wrote a stupid sentence that got autocorrected into a normal sentence then...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 22 2014 23:05 GMT
#4969
And another thing directed at HOSTS in generally. Don't use fucking majority lynch. It sucks.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 22 2014 23:11 GMT
#4983
On September 23 2014 08:06 Fecalfeast wrote:
Was i really i felt pretty useless

You did fine. I townread you from the beginning and even though it faded a little I never felt an urge to lynch you. Well done for your first game.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 22 2014 23:13 GMT
#4987
On September 23 2014 08:12 Superbia wrote:
Btw sorry I went off on you JAT, I felt very strong about EoD2 and I was pretty frustrated.

You went off on me? Either I already forgot or I didn't even notice it. Anyways it is no problem.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 22 2014 23:15 GMT
#4989
AH, now I remember. No problem. Helped me townreading you in combination with Palmars read. I seem to be the only one who really took them into account...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 22 2014 23:16 GMT
#4990
On September 23 2014 08:13 Damdred wrote:
Actually yea, i'm sorry I went off on you JAT when I did. I was frustrated with how the day went and you did the right thing calling me out, even though i really did just make a mistake. It was a frustrating day, and sorry i let it get to me

I can see you being frustrated for how I went at you since it actually was an autocorrect. I was just really sure it wasn't, lol.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 22 2014 23:20 GMT
#4994
I just saw that they thought I was a role in the scum qt. I was but I played exactly like I would as VT. I always do that and GB should know since he played in guilty. Weird guy.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 22 2014 23:22 GMT
#4997
LOL, he even said "we don't need to force a lynch on him" - like you could ever do that. roflrofl
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-22 23:29:32
September 22 2014 23:27 GMT
#5001
If the scummy mofos didn't roleblock me CR and me would have killed each other. Would have been cool.
Edit: Oh, they changed it...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 22 2014 23:35 GMT
#5010
On September 23 2014 08:34 Palmar wrote:
Gg wp mafia. Town needed a break to make this game good. Instead we got modkills. Sorry for getting lynched. The timing on geript's modkill was rough for me.

Sorry again for lynching you. You were pretty towny in the end and your reads were top tier.

Worst mason qt in history.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 23 2014 04:23 GMT
#5046
On September 23 2014 12:35 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 08:20 justanothertownie wrote:
I just saw that they thought I was a role in the scum qt. I was but I played exactly like I would as VT. I always do that and GB should know since he played in guilty. Weird guy.


You have been much more defensive here. This meta shit gets me angry.

The worst part of this game was wasted on meta shit and guess what, they were all wrong.

Also, forgot about Rayn senpai. I have yet to see a game where you actually play well besides twitterverse.

I don't care who knew who was mafia day one. That's not your only duty. Is your duty to convince people. If you read the entire scum team day one and convinced nobody you have to reevaluate your playstyle because you still are playing like shit, regardless your ability to read people well

Now you are just making shit up. I wasn't defensive in the slightest. Maybe I played differently. Maybe not. But if I was then certainly not because I was blue and that is the point. And meta is great and was certainly not all wrong. Meta said yamato was town. Meta said Hopeless was town. Koshi had a meta scumread on CR.
It's not meta's fault that there are people that aren't able to use it correctly.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 23 2014 05:24 GMT
#5056
On September 23 2014 13:28 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 13:23 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 23 2014 12:35 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 23 2014 08:20 justanothertownie wrote:
I just saw that they thought I was a role in the scum qt. I was but I played exactly like I would as VT. I always do that and GB should know since he played in guilty. Weird guy.


You have been much more defensive here. This meta shit gets me angry.

The worst part of this game was wasted on meta shit and guess what, they were all wrong.

Also, forgot about Rayn senpai. I have yet to see a game where you actually play well besides twitterverse.

I don't care who knew who was mafia day one. That's not your only duty. Is your duty to convince people. If you read the entire scum team day one and convinced nobody you have to reevaluate your playstyle because you still are playing like shit, regardless your ability to read people well

Now you are just making shit up. I wasn't defensive in the slightest. Maybe I played differently. Maybe not. But if I was then certainly not because I was blue and that is the point. And meta is great and was certainly not all wrong. Meta said yamato was town. Meta said Hopeless was town. Koshi had a meta scumread on CR.
It's not meta's fault that there are people that aren't able to use it correctly.


When I say you were more defensive, I'm talking about style. You were much more active, inquisitive, aggressive the game you played as vt. That's why I thought you should be blue.

I still don't like meta argument. Palmar's meta and rayn's meta were all huge topics in the thread that just made town waste their times. Meta makes you ignore actual evidences, IMO.

That is the point dude. I wasn't VT in guilty. I was the fucking jailkeeper.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 24 2014 04:10 GMT
#5094
On September 24 2014 09:15 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 05:20 marvellosity wrote:
lol are you srs


Prev 1 21 22 23 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings91
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O164
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 162
ProTech7
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1039
ZZZero.O 164
Bale 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
League of Legends
Doublelift4570
Counter-Strike
minikerr17
Other Games
summit1g10431
JimRising 720
C9.Mang0282
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP111
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 30m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 30m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 30m
Replay Cast
22h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.