• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:39
CEST 00:39
KST 07:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9779 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 22 2014 23:11 GMT
#4982
Not metal enough
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 22 2014 23:17 GMT
#4992
Cool thanks for the encouragement I joined the werewolf game because werewolf
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 22 2014 23:22 GMT
#4996
I should I have pressed GB and storr more. Damdred and I had a moment there and nothing came of it.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 22 2014 23:31 GMT
#5005
lol hopeless comes in last 10 mins "NO WAIT IM THE JAILKEEPER DON'T" everyone switches to CR and we get a double mafia kill. That would have been fun
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 22 2014 23:39 GMT
#5013
actually holy fuck I called something cool.

On September 21 2014 10:14 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 06:17 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:13 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:08 GlowingBear wrote:
We should keep palmar alive and decide what to do with him day3. We were considering palmar and geript could not be from the same alignment. If geript flips scum, we are going to kill a townie, when we could've been lynching two scums.

What I'm saying is the we are definetely killing a town here instead of searching for other scum.

Horrible logic. Geript dies anyways. It's not for us to decide. So if he is the town why would we not lynch Palmar?

Cause if he's mafia, then we can hit 2 and not have to lynch palmar


This.

Thank you, Robik.

I'm voting damdy. I don't believe he is in his town play here. I really didn't like him asking random questions, trying to lead reads and avoiding when I started inquiring him.

##Vote: Damdred

This reasoning is really bad and I don't see him asking damdred too many questions
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2014 11:58 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 19 2014 11:56 Damdred wrote:
On September 19 2014 11:55 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 19 2014 10:45 Damdred wrote:
On September 19 2014 10:39 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 19 2014 10:37 Damdred wrote:
HF which players in the game would autolynch for wander/miller claims? Palmar and who else?


Damdy, I don't like your random questions. Feels like you're forcing to be contributive when actually you're trying to lead reads.


you are being silly. You look for people who are playing outside their norm like palmar.


Here.


you really are being silly and taking things out of context now.


You clearly said "you look for people (...) like palmar". What am I taking out of context?

He just gets on damdred about one question, doesn't get the responses he wants and votes for him, after saying that voting palmar is a bad idea.

Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 06:57 GlowingBear wrote:
I'll vote palmar because there is no way we are switching the votes and I don't want a no lunch

##Vote: palmar

He then switches to palmar 3 minutes before the deadline because he didn't want a no lynch but when he voted in the voting thread, palmar was at 12/11 votes and the only way a no-lynch would go through is if 2 people changed votes in less than 3 minutes.

bad evidence inside
+ Show Spoiler +
On September 20 2014 09:09 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 09:07 StorrZerg wrote:
Hi


I'm sorry, I'm looking for townies.

possible mafiaxmafia inside joke?


check out my bad evidence spoiler
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 22 2014 23:47 GMT
#5017
On September 23 2014 08:45 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 08:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On September 23 2014 08:06 Fecalfeast wrote:
Was i really i felt pretty useless


You played well.

I think your name needs a face lift, though...:x

i agree. your name is really shitty

har har
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 23 2014 03:36 GMT
#5028
On September 23 2014 12:32 GlowingBear wrote:
I hate this game. If you are a vet, you should be fucking ashamed for such poor display.
I wasn't even reading the thread. I was the scummiest person someone could be. The only way to be more mafia is to actually claim it.

Robik, I hope this teaches you to not call everyone bad out of nothing.
Damdred, stop saying you played like shit because you didn't. Also, stop saying you're sorry for things you shouldn't be. If you want to be Canadian, that's not a requisite.
Marv sensei, modkilling yourself was silly. If you thought my vote on you was ridiculous you should've got me killed instead of quitting the game. I understand your rage, though.

(8-0 though, but this time I was carried. By town)
This was, by far, the worst game I ever played.

You guys have to reevaluate what is a good play because, seriously, game level on newbie games are so much higher than this. Newbies played this game better than anyone.


Sorry, it actually is required to say sorry too often. I'd know.





Sorry about that
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 23 2014 03:59 GMT
#5041
On September 23 2014 12:50 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 12:45 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On September 23 2014 12:44 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 23 2014 12:42 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On September 23 2014 12:40 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 23 2014 12:38 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On September 23 2014 12:35 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 23 2014 08:20 justanothertownie wrote:
I just saw that they thought I was a role in the scum qt. I was but I played exactly like I would as VT. I always do that and GB should know since he played in guilty. Weird guy.


You have been much more defensive here. This meta shit gets me angry.

The worst part of this game was wasted on meta shit and guess what, they were all wrong.

Also, forgot about Rayn senpai. I have yet to see a game where you actually play well besides twitterverse.

I don't care who knew who was mafia day one. That's not your only duty. Is your duty to convince people. If you read the entire scum team day one and convinced nobody you have to reevaluate your playstyle because you still are playing like shit, regardless your ability to read people well


You're grossly underestimating the amount of auto "towncred" and support the vets end up getting.

Style isn't the only thing that goes into how things play out on TL.


I don't underestimate. I hate this also. It's ridiculous.


It's really annoying, isn't it?

Now go sign up for werewolf.


I signed up before you did

I'll policy lynch anyone who gives free town pass to veterans.


lol oops I didn't notice.

Also, the policy lynch thing will never work because veterans always get a day 1 pass...Barring some freak incidents.


I don't care. I have no respect to vets anymore, because experience seems to make you worse in this game.

Also, damdy, I tried to make people believe this wasn't my scum meta by playing more scummy (I mean, you remember the game I replaced and I was very aggressive). I think people thinks I'm too scum to be scum somehow.

That's the only explanation, because I'm not a vet to have free town passes.


If I didn't have a severe case of no-balls this game I would have been more pushy but I had you as mafia for a while.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 23 2014 04:06 GMT
#5043
I was on the ?CR hype train until I did the same thing. Thanks a lot robik
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 23 2014 04:53 GMT
#5048
On September 23 2014 13:17 GlowingBear wrote:
Also, fecal feast, are you mystery meat?


I don't understand this question
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 23 2014 05:01 GMT
#5051
OH ITS A PERSON

I
am
not
a
smurf
this
was
actually
my
first
game
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 23 2014 05:17 GMT
#5054
sorry about that
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-23 05:20:39
September 23 2014 05:20 GMT
#5055
sorry that i was told to play a newbie game/read guides before playing this one so I decided to try to learn as much as possible and understand most of the terminology before I got into it so as to not ruin the game. *iiirronnyyy*

sorry
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 24 2014 07:14 GMT
#5099
On September 24 2014 13:04 StorrZerg wrote:
rofl

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 11 12 13 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O166
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason115
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1065
ZZZero.O 166
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm106
League of Legends
Doublelift5157
JimRising 659
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5782
Other Games
summit1g8861
FrodaN3231
KnowMe210
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie986
• Shiphtur194
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
21m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 21m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 21m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 21m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.