• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:39
CEST 00:39
KST 07:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9779 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 21 2014 03:54 GMT
#4325
Obi was the only one who didn't mention that as a reason. He just said your post was useless summary
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 21 2014 04:19 GMT
#4334
On September 17 2014 11:46 Fecalfeast wrote:
You're not my f'in dad

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 21 2014 04:20 GMT
#4335
On September 21 2014 13:18 GlowingBear wrote:
Hi I'm at a graduation party and I'm drunk

Damdre is mafia

##Vote:Damdred


I imagine graduation parties in brazil get crazy, have fun, scum.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 21 2014 04:24 GMT
#4338
I don't know if you're a wolf leading me down a path to destruction obi, but what do you think of storr and GB? I have more reads on those two than LT right now. I will vote before I close shop tonight in an hour and a half.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 22 2014 00:07 GMT
#4482
Obi that switch to HF was actually so weird you were going so hard in the paint at LT that you wouldn't even take a look at my suspects and now you change votes like nothing? Why right before you leave, too?!
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 22 2014 00:08 GMT
#4483
On September 21 2014 13:26 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Storr is a ghost and GB is someone I haven't really been interested in for a really long time. So I don't really care about either of them.

I have my lynch target. This is the player I'm focused on. I don't care about anyone else provided I can get them to vote with me.


ur hurting my feelings obi
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 22 2014 00:56 GMT
#4486
I wish there were more active players in this game. Are all mafia games like this?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 22 2014 01:06 GMT
#4493
I'm not voting yet because I'm afraid of lynching another town. When I get more time I guess I can put a solid effort into a vote
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 22 2014 01:12 GMT
#4495
storr and gb off the top of my head I have some things in my filter I think
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 22 2014 01:20 GMT
#4499
On September 22 2014 10:13 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2014 10:04 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Robik, Superbia, Yamato, Damdred, Fecalfeast.

Storr could be town for agreeing with me, if nothing else. I'm not too sure. I'd have to look at him again. Batsnacks could be town too.


Like your town list except for Fecal and Storr. If LT is mafia, who do you think his team mates are?

Wait do you really think that in my first forum mafia game I produced 11 pages of filter as scum and didn't accidentally contradict myself glaringly?

I take that as a compliment

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 22 2014 01:27 GMT
#4502
Alright I'll lower the newbie shield. This is my 10000th game of forum mafia, why do you doubt my towniness?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 22 2014 01:29 GMT
#4503
Or is the fact that I used it what you are basing that on? If so, nevermind and lets find scum?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 22 2014 01:32 GMT
#4504
On September 22 2014 10:21 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Ugh, I just realized how completely fucked my list is.

You're second guessing yourself more than I do right now, bro.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 22 2014 01:55 GMT
#4506
I'll be here with you. I don't want to lose
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 22 2014 07:19 GMT
#4516
Robik mafia because of RB fakeclaim or something more?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 22 2014 18:21 GMT
#4659
Just caught up from my phone. I still don't like gb but will hop on with hopelessif that is where the wind blows.

Superbia why are you the only one to call me scum since like day1? I'm sorry i used the new player card so much but i might as well, i only get one first game. Assuming we don't auto-lose tonight because of modkills and a mislynch, i suggest you look really hard at my filter before you try to kill me.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 22 2014 18:24 GMT
#4663
I think i will vote gb for the sake of not forgetting to vote all together and go through hopeless' filter while i smoke
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 22 2014 18:26 GMT
#4667
I never said you were around, i know you're not voting me but i am like second on the list and thought i would throw out a defense so i don't end up the last dead town in a lost game.

Reading filters on a phone is lame.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 22 2014 18:27 GMT
#4669
On September 23 2014 03:25 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 03:24 Fecalfeast wrote:
I think i will vote gb for the sake of not forgetting to vote all together and go through hopeless' filter while i smoke

so while thinking about voting for hopeless, your'e going to vote with hopeless? the sense. you have many

Lol is hopeless voting gb?

Observation skills, i have none
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 22 2014 18:30 GMT
#4672
Oh yeah right at the end of that post he made that you didn't like.

Marijuana is not a good tool for mafia.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O166
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason115
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1065
ZZZero.O 166
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm106
League of Legends
Doublelift5157
JimRising 659
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5782
Other Games
summit1g8861
FrodaN3231
KnowMe210
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie986
• Shiphtur194
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
21m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 21m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 21m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 21m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.