• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:30
CEST 23:30
KST 06:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7613 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 20 2014 23:56 GMT
#4260
I wasn't done reading what I missed overnight sorry I just saw the argument with HF and yamato and saw people saying we should mass roleclaim. I withdraw my question.

I am pretty lost actually. I'm gonna reread storr's filter and see why I disliked him, other than the work damdred for me.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 20 2014 23:57 GMT
#4261
damdred did for me*
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 21 2014 00:20 GMT
#4275
So would there be any scum motivation to claim tracker and point fingers at HF?

+ Show Spoiler +
Scarlett 1-1 against Polt in RBBG GO SCARLETT
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 21 2014 00:20 GMT
#4276
I don't see one but I am also pretty stupid.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 21 2014 00:27 GMT
#4280
I was thinking you are both town, which draws my attention back to storr who isn't really making me ill anymore. What do you guys think of hopeless?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 21 2014 00:27 GMT
#4281
which drew*
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 21 2014 00:36 GMT
#4286
He stopped posting and even with the stupid posts, he was contributing to the discussion. Not saying I think he is town, he is just less noticeable.

If we hit the ~4.6% chance that they are both town and it's all a coincidence, we may have another geript/palmar situation which makes me very scared
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 21 2014 00:37 GMT
#4288
WIFOM and OMGUS are things I don't understand.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 21 2014 00:42 GMT
#4292
Thanks.

That clip really does this game justice wow.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 21 2014 00:55 GMT
#4299
On September 21 2014 09:53 Holyflare wrote:
anyway back to the actual game

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/466211-tl-mafia-lxviii-fanfic-crossover-edition?user=Holyflare&page=10

this page outlines what I want to do today


So you still have eyes on storrzerg and GB, who do you feel worse about? I will look at GB again. I have terrible memory
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 21 2014 01:14 GMT
#4300
On September 20 2014 06:17 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 06:13 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:08 GlowingBear wrote:
We should keep palmar alive and decide what to do with him day3. We were considering palmar and geript could not be from the same alignment. If geript flips scum, we are going to kill a townie, when we could've been lynching two scums.

What I'm saying is the we are definetely killing a town here instead of searching for other scum.

Horrible logic. Geript dies anyways. It's not for us to decide. So if he is the town why would we not lynch Palmar?

Cause if he's mafia, then we can hit 2 and not have to lynch palmar


This.

Thank you, Robik.

I'm voting damdy. I don't believe he is in his town play here. I really didn't like him asking random questions, trying to lead reads and avoiding when I started inquiring him.

##Vote: Damdred

This reasoning is really bad and I don't see him asking damdred too many questions
On September 19 2014 11:58 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2014 11:56 Damdred wrote:
On September 19 2014 11:55 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 19 2014 10:45 Damdred wrote:
On September 19 2014 10:39 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 19 2014 10:37 Damdred wrote:
HF which players in the game would autolynch for wander/miller claims? Palmar and who else?


Damdy, I don't like your random questions. Feels like you're forcing to be contributive when actually you're trying to lead reads.


you are being silly. You look for people who are playing outside their norm like palmar.


Here.


you really are being silly and taking things out of context now.


You clearly said "you look for people (...) like palmar". What am I taking out of context?

He just gets on damdred about one question, doesn't get the responses he wants and votes for him, after saying that voting palmar is a bad idea.

On September 20 2014 06:57 GlowingBear wrote:
I'll vote palmar because there is no way we are switching the votes and I don't want a no lunch

##Vote: palmar

He then switches to palmar 3 minutes before the deadline because he didn't want a no lynch but when he voted in the voting thread, palmar was at 12/11 votes and the only way a no-lynch would go through is if 2 people changed votes in less than 3 minutes.

bad evidence inside
+ Show Spoiler +
On September 20 2014 09:09 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 09:07 StorrZerg wrote:
Hi


I'm sorry, I'm looking for townies.

possible mafiaxmafia inside joke?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 21 2014 02:38 GMT
#4304
Too many active posters in this game now I can hardly keep up..

Reside- I mean zzzzzzz
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 21 2014 02:54 GMT
#4307
So are we to imagine that, although the wanderer knows that he wanders around, he wanders around drunk off his beard? How does he not remember who he visited?



... He's definitely drunk off his beard.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 21 2014 02:59 GMT
#4310
On September 21 2014 11:55 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2014 09:30 Lord Tolkien wrote:
So basically to outline it for everyone else, from what I gathered:

N1: Yamato tracks HF. HF visits JAT.
N2: Yamato is roleblocked. JAT dies and is blue.

Now if HF is indeed wanderer, he has only a 4.6 (well, 4.54545454~)% chance of having visited JAT N1. Awfully coincidental, as JAT dies as a blue role N2. This is the core basis of Yamato's initial case.


What convinces me is that if I were scum I would shoot both masons N2, esp. since Poofter's activity was picking up again end of D2, as it would removed our two effectively confirmed town. JAT, townie as he may have been, was NOT confirmed town.

So I would advise everyone to reread HF's filter through the eyes of a mafia rolecop and see if it makes sense. I'm starting to see it.


And as a note, we do not have confirmation of Yamato's claim, so again, Yamato could be scum trying to get us a mislynch today, which would effectively mean town loses unless we get x2 JK/medic saves.


Also, I really hate this post. Townie points for anyone that can figure out why.


Is it because he admits to thinking about this game from a scum mindset? ala: "If I were scum, I would shoot..."

Pushing everyone to look at HF's filter with a certain viewpoint already in their mind rather than asking them to draw their own conclusions?

His math is wrong?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 21 2014 03:05 GMT
#4313
I have made a bunch of useless posts I don't think I can get on someone else for doing that too.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 21 2014 03:21 GMT
#4317
That's a pretty good point, actually. Nobody seemed confused by what happened (except me who hadn't actually read yet but I caught up) and he didn't bring anything new to the table.

Why did you want everyone to massclaim today?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 21 2014 03:23 GMT
#4319
Wow sniper extraordinaire
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 21 2014 03:24 GMT
#4320
On September 21 2014 12:22 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Because either we massclaim and get confirmed town out of the deal, or we don't and we have to deal with automatically distrusting claims from here on out.

Yeah I hadn't seen your post before mine before I hit post, my b
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 21 2014 03:26 GMT
#4321
So we all massclaim, all the mafia obviously claim some form of town role, how do we confirm town from that? We can't know exactly what roles there are
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 21 2014 03:34 GMT
#4323
Excuse my ignorance but what happens if both a mafia and the real JK claim JK? Are we to argue it out and lynch whoever we think is the liar?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 248
SteadfastSC 116
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2294
910 61
Bale 14
Super Smash Bros
PPMD51
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1040
Other Games
summit1g5977
Grubby2335
shahzam584
C9.Mang0190
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 63
• Hupsaiya 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21265
Other Games
• imaqtpie867
• Shiphtur241
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 30m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 30m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.