• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:43
CEST 03:43
KST 10:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8122 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 03 2014 23:24 GMT
#124
On September 04 2014 08:22 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:20 geript wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:14 Koshi wrote:
HaruRH, if you believe that Koshi or rayn are the most important people.
and
if you believe scum will kill the grail owner.
why
do you want to give the grail to Koshi or rayn?

I like this point. HarURH is my second lynch of choice currently.


you think haru is actively trying to confuse the town into giving the grail to a wrong person?
I'm not sold on the idea that he's acting maliciously.

Excessive word usage...mafia.

I'm literally going to tear apart each and every one of your posts Goooooblymaf
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 03 2014 23:46 GMT
#138
On September 04 2014 08:25 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:24 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:22 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:20 geript wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:14 Koshi wrote:
HaruRH, if you believe that Koshi or rayn are the most important people.
and
if you believe scum will kill the grail owner.
why
do you want to give the grail to Koshi or rayn?

I like this point. HarURH is my second lynch of choice currently.


you think haru is actively trying to confuse the town into giving the grail to a wrong person?
I'm not sold on the idea that he's acting maliciously.

Excessive word usage...mafia.

I'm literally going to tear apart each and every one of your posts Goooooblymaf

How is that excessive word usage?

It's way more verbose than it should be.

I'm not sold on the idea that.

who says that?

That's the most convoluted fabricated phrasing ever. You have to purposefully think of that type of shit.

Town just say "i don't" after their question.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 03 2014 23:49 GMT
#142
On September 04 2014 08:39 Koshi wrote:
Robik if he keeps talking out of his ass.

I'm not talking out of my ass.

Think about what you would say if you were trying to say what he said. You wouldn't say that. You'd be concise.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 03 2014 23:49 GMT
#144
On September 04 2014 08:47 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:40 slOosh wrote:
Koshi, do you agree with geript's analysis on HaruRH?

gobbledydook, who should we give the grail to and why?


geript is a very reasonable man. I also think we should give it to him. geript doesn't seem like someone who would go full retard like robik. I trust he will use his powers wisely.

##HolyGrail: geript

Hmmmm. So conflicted about this.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 03 2014 23:56 GMT
#150
Geript:

On September 04 2014 08:46 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:25 Koshi wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:24 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:22 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:20 geript wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:14 Koshi wrote:
HaruRH, if you believe that Koshi or rayn are the most important people.
and
if you believe scum will kill the grail owner.
why
do you want to give the grail to Koshi or rayn?

I like this point. HarURH is my second lynch of choice currently.


you think haru is actively trying to confuse the town into giving the grail to a wrong person?
I'm not sold on the idea that he's acting maliciously.

Excessive word usage...mafia.

I'm literally going to tear apart each and every one of your posts Goooooblymaf

How is that excessive word usage?

It's way more verbose than it should be.

I'm not sold on the idea that.

who says that?

That's the most convoluted fabricated phrasing ever. You have to purposefully think of that type of shit.

Town just say "i don't" after their question.

IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 03 2014 23:57 GMT
#151
On September 04 2014 08:49 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:47 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:40 slOosh wrote:
Koshi, do you agree with geript's analysis on HaruRH?

gobbledydook, who should we give the grail to and why?


geript is a very reasonable man. I also think we should give it to him. geript doesn't seem like someone who would go full retard like robik. I trust he will use his powers wisely.

##HolyGrail: geript

Hmmmm. So conflicted about this.

This is a trap post (not really) -- but someone is supposed to ask me about it.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 00:07 GMT
#155
Geript - you're not thinking what I'm thinking.

Sloosh - you're asking the wrong question
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 00:08 GMT
#157
All of you are so close but you're missing the one fundamental flaw in his vote for geript to get the grail - and I'm not sure if it makes him town or mafia
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 00:11 GMT
#160
The more goobly posts the more it seems like he's claiming mafia
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 01:05 GMT
#171
On September 04 2014 09:17 geript wrote:
You're going to have to explain your line of thinking here Robik.

I'll give people some time to think about it and if no one explains in the next 30 mins or so, I'll explain.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 01:06 GMT
#172
On September 04 2014 10:04 geript wrote:
KK gobbly, good you're here. What are you going say when I get the grail and lynch you D1?

YOU'RE GETTING SOMEWHERE!!!
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 01:10 GMT
#173
OK! Now that geript finally realizes what's wrong with Goobly's vote to give geript the grail, I'll elaborate on what's confusing me.

Unless Goobly hasn't been reading geript's post, Goobly knows that geript wants to lynch him, so why would goobly give geript the grail?

1) he's mafia and he wants to get on geripts good side
2) he's town and he has faith that geript will change his opinion on him

But if he's town, wouldn't he follow-up a statement like:

On September 04 2014 09:08 gobbledydook wrote:
What's the problem with that? I don't agree with this particular read but I think he's a good player overall that wouldn't misuse the double vote.


by saying "and i'm sure by the end of today, his opinion on me will change"

Unless of course he's mafia and he's basically maf!claiming that geript would use the grail well, cause geript wants to lynch him.

I guess I'm biased-ly leaning towards him being mafia, but idk...maybe he's just town that has faith in geript...BUT WHY WOULD HE HAVE FAITH IN GERIPT IF GERIPT IS VOTING HIM? UGHAODSFHNAOSINGFSDOIFGN I DON'T FUCKING GET IT!
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 01:29 GMT
#177
It's because the only person I know 100% is town is me. I also left out the 3rd scenario that you both are mafia, but I'm not living in that world yet.

Just because I think tht he's mafia and you're town doesn't mean I can't be wrong.

The person who I am right on is me
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 01:31 GMT
#178
Is goobly getting coached on how to answer geriptd questions by geript himself. That would be so sick.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 01:31 GMT
#179
Why don't you trust me geript?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 01:33 GMT
#180
On September 04 2014 10:31 IAmRobik wrote:
Why don't you trust me geript?

I'm looking for one answer, and if I don't get it I'm gonna seriously start considering you for mafia
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 01:44 GMT
#184
On September 04 2014 10:37 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 10:31 IAmRobik wrote:
Why don't you trust me geript?

Because there's no reason to trust you. Like I don't think you're obviously town. I'm quite possibly wrong about Gobbly and he could be town. He'd be an easy mislynch to push if you're scum and you play scum pretty well. Like this game really, really reminds me of a game of video mafia where surprise you were mafia and the newbie where you were mafia and everyone called you out and the cop or someone never lynched you for whatever reason despite everyone dying saying you were mafia.

Cool. This is about where I wanted the answer to be. I was gonna say that you shouldn't trust me only if you don't really trust anyone else because it's the start of the game.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 01:52 GMT
#185
geript -- which of gooble's games have you read?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 01:59 GMT
#188
Is this a new thing where people just give reads and don't explain them whatsoever.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? And why vote Koshi over Sloosh?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 02:00 GMT
#189
On September 04 2014 10:58 geript wrote:
both his scum games and both his town games.

So why did you ask him how many games he's played if you've already read 4 of his games? Wouldn't you already know how many games he's played based off of his post count and the fact that you've read 4 of his games? If you looked them up after he told you that this is his 5th, then you read the games really fucking fast
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings80
davetesta33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 282
WinterStarcraft125
RuFF_SC2 100
CosmosSc2 76
ViBE38
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2143
GuemChi 1420
Artosis 622
910 48
Bale 19
MaD[AoV]19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever353
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 437
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox702
Other Games
summit1g8634
Day[9].tv777
shahzam746
JimRising 618
C9.Mang0318
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick867
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
• EnkiAlexander 21
• Letter146
• Hinosc 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv777
• Shiphtur520
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
14h 17m
The PondCast
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 20h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.