• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:12
CEST 20:12
KST 03:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War285.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8958 users

Arnie got his gun mafia. - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 21 2014 03:32 GMT
#926
Thanks ger lol i was halfway nervous about calling it out cause nobody else did haha. oh it was a fun game i was an easish lynch though
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 21 2014 04:04 GMT
#939
I really take offense to letting you die poof. i attacked the case on you and was the only one to do so honestly....

the move to gb was at the 9 minute mark i was at work that's what happens with chaos
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 21 2014 12:19 GMT
#959
I didn't let poof die and I'm not going to take responsibility for it.....even though i called out the crappy votes on him the bad case..yea besides being here when chaotic 10 minutes were going on gi didn't
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 21 2014 12:48 GMT
#960
Also the push on you wasn't that crazy, i still stand behind your reads were really lacking this game and you can say I asked small questions which i did cause i wanted you more involved at that point than just posting one liners and your reasons for voteing poof were horrrrrribbbleeee and then you started soft claiming
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 21 2014 15:25 GMT
#974
i feel bad about not posting more N0 but I passed out from work :'( why I asked for us to start earlier rather than sunday lol but I still think it was a good game palmar and winnable
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 21 2014 15:30 GMT
#979
I tried to scum hunt but I felt like everything I did was met with suspicion or laughed off by almost everyone in the game and that their feel on the person was better than my case it was kinda demoralizing. Though I was an ass towards the end of day 1 with xata and a bit with rob
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 21 2014 15:31 GMT
#982
I agree with rayn the game was balanaced
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 21 2014 15:33 GMT
#983
On August 22 2014 00:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2014 00:30 Damdred wrote:
I tried to scum hunt but I felt like everything I did was met with suspicion or laughed off by almost everyone in the game and that their feel on the person was better than my case it was kinda demoralizing. Though I was an ass towards the end of day 1 with xata and a bit with rob

I think your posting improved a lot on D1. You did play a good scumgame just a while ago and i got maybe a bit biased in my read on you because of it.



Well thats understandable healthy suspicion on everyone is good you shoudl never just accept people at face value. But I deserved to get scum read especially N0 for my awkward posts god they were horrid
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 21 2014 15:52 GMT
#985
GB its true you said it and the obs said that a few of my posts were true.

But in game I made posts Oats (mafia) said they were bad and Xat discredited them and nobody else even bothered to comment besides Rob who said I sheeped him on what I was saying about Xat being fluffy basically and ignored for most of day 1 lol. And all I did was discredit people that was said several times by the PR in thread.

And instead of talking out what happened day one and seeing what I said make sense one of the only active townies immediately threw down a vote on me lol. So yeaaaa
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 21 2014 16:03 GMT
#987
Yea I started thinking something was fishy about Oats when he was gone for so long all the time after looking at some of his other games but other things were drawing my attention <<
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 21 2014 16:13 GMT
#989
At the end of the night when day post happens
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 536
ProTech162
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22242
Calm 3881
Mini 345
Mind 88
910 79
Free 54
Trap 37
Aegong 32
soO 29
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7430
XaKoH 455
canceldota16
Counter-Strike
fl0m5189
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2838
Other Games
singsing2022
FrodaN871
Beastyqt632
B2W.Neo563
mouzStarbuck303
Livibee186
Liquid`Hasu168
C9.Mang0160
Khaldor150
Trikslyr125
RotterdaM123
KnowMe90
QueenE72
ZombieGrub28
BRAT_OK 26
MindelVK10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 15
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2216
Other Games
• Shiphtur809
• imaqtpie628
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 48m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 48m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.