• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:26
CEST 16:26
KST 23:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9382 users

[T] Cell (Mini?) Mafia III - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 29 2014 19:08 GMT
#836
On August 30 2014 04:01 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 17:11 Holyflare wrote:
Also ritoky i don't see anything ballsy from lilwade whatsoever. Was it you last cell that criticised me for saying that new mafia people don't play ballsy as mafia?


only have a brief moment this afternoon, so i only caught up on like 1 page, will be on a little later to read the rest.

Show nested quote +
On August 28 2014 14:38 lilwade wrote:
Hello, just your fellow town hero nothin to see here.

As for order goes I have no preference being as I have only played with 1 or 2 of you.

Cant believe all the butthurt people at ritokys great posts.

Empathy you are clearly the mafia in our cell.


Show nested quote +
On August 28 2014 14:39 lilwade wrote:
Somehow I typed empathy must be getting late I meant 27ninjabunnies


those are his first two posts in i believe his first real mafia game....context makes it ballsy to me, maybe ur ballsy is different


That's not ballsy. I read that pretty monotone.

Ballsy would be like, let me go against the norm.

Oh shit, MARV IS MAFIA.

^^That is ballsy.

That is asking to be lynched.

He basically said, lets just lynch the female.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 29 2014 19:22 GMT
#839
On August 30 2014 04:13 batsnacks wrote:
Bunnies are you actually a female or are you just a guy role playing? Every other post from you is about how you're a girl. Is tl how you channel your inner feminity?

It's like how on gay forums half the posters are just straight guys spamming "fabulous!"


I should just put it in every post.

Lol sorry if I keep saying it. It's not a conscious thing.

But no, I really am. Tamburini and MM know.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 29 2014 21:23 GMT
#926
I'm going to be the first one to vote ritoky so I am the only green person up there.

##Vote: Ritoky
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 29 2014 21:28 GMT
#937
On August 30 2014 06:26 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2014 06:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'm going to be the first one to vote ritoky so I am the only green person up there.

##Vote: Ritoky


yeah buddy sorry but ritoky is pretty much definitely town, if only because scum would never go through the effort to like color code a voting list and then not pay enough attention to get it right. If scum pulled a move like that they'd be thinking too much about not scumslipping to make so many silly errors. ritoky's off-handed fixing etc shows a town attitude and mindset. he's not scum, batsnacks is.


Oh I think he's town.

But I just felt like trolling a bit.

And I wanted to be green.

Green in my favorite color.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 29 2014 22:07 GMT
#958
On August 30 2014 06:29 Holyflare wrote:
Bunnies why you gotta prove the prophecy right?


There's a prophecy?!

Oooo Tell me tell me
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 29 2014 22:08 GMT
#959
On August 30 2014 06:30 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2014 06:28 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On August 30 2014 06:26 Blazinghand wrote:
On August 30 2014 06:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'm going to be the first one to vote ritoky so I am the only green person up there.

##Vote: Ritoky


yeah buddy sorry but ritoky is pretty much definitely town, if only because scum would never go through the effort to like color code a voting list and then not pay enough attention to get it right. If scum pulled a move like that they'd be thinking too much about not scumslipping to make so many silly errors. ritoky's off-handed fixing etc shows a town attitude and mindset. he's not scum, batsnacks is.


Oh I think he's town.

But I just felt like trolling a bit.

And I wanted to be green.

Green in my favorite color.

since when?


Since I put BH as my number 1 lynch?

Geeze people. It's not that hard. read
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 29 2014 22:43 GMT
#963
@HF: I don't have a good read on BH. So yeah, it's a sheep. I like marv, marv doesn't like BH, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

But I suppose I can actually read and not sheep if you want me to. I care too much about a game, I get read as mafia. I don't care about a game, and I get read as mafia. Make up your minds people.

@PA: I mean I can post a picture here. Or you can just check out twitch.tv/dailymafia when I play video mafia later tonight.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 29 2014 23:52 GMT
#981
On August 30 2014 07:54 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2014 07:43 27ninjabunnies wrote:
@HF: I don't have a good read on BH. So yeah, it's a sheep. I like marv, marv doesn't like BH, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

But I suppose I can actually read and not sheep if you want me to. I care too much about a game, I get read as mafia. I don't care about a game, and I get read as mafia. Make up your minds people.

@PA: I mean I can post a picture here. Or you can just check out twitch.tv/dailymafia when I play video mafia later tonight.

Beyond my athletic body and winning smile, why do you like me? I don't remember saying much very important.


Pics or it didn't happen.

@whoever asked about joke vote: Dealing with a crisis. BBL
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 30 2014 02:26 GMT
#1011
On August 30 2014 09:17 Holyflare wrote:
Despite however scummy bunnies looks :/


Ouch. I thought we were cool HF.

Okay, so I'm back for the night. ISh.

I have my next door neighbor coming to fix my bike since I can't do it myself, so I'll be in and out.

Also...Hi damdred.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 30 2014 02:28 GMT
#1014
Wait, did Bat basically call me town?

Omg the world is ending. Bat NEVER calls me town
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 30 2014 02:48 GMT
#1031
Well this just got all kinds of kinky.

Can I join?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 30 2014 02:50 GMT
#1033
On August 30 2014 11:49 batsnacks wrote:
I don't like to share... but you're welcome to watch. I'm fine with that.


Damn, not even for a hand job?

Im not much of a watcher.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 30 2014 02:56 GMT
#1035
On August 30 2014 11:55 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2014 11:50 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On August 30 2014 11:49 batsnacks wrote:
I don't like to share... but you're welcome to watch. I'm fine with that.


Damn, not even for a hand job?

Im not much of a watcher.


Nope, but maybe he'll let you get seconds once I'm through.


But what if I wanted you?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 30 2014 03:02 GMT
#1037
First post of epicness goes to Damdred.

Screw tamburini. Damdred better anyway.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 30 2014 16:29 GMT
#1097
Okay, so Im only here for like five minutes. I woke up late. And have to be at work in thirty mins. I'm hoping to be back before deadline.

So thoughts n this cell.

I actually like batsnacks. Definitely not lynch for today.
Ritoky is growing on me as town.

Blazinghand's thing about moving seems like BS. Eh, whatever.

So##Unvote: Ritoky
##Vote: Blazinghand


Hopefully be back before deadline! Let's kill some mafia!
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 31 2014 02:41 GMT
#1308
I told ya'll batsnacks was town.

So sorry guys I havent been here today. I went to work, then I got invited to a frat party tailgate, got completely wasted, and been sleeping it off for the past 2 hours.


Whiskey does not agree with me.
Neither does the 4 tequila shots I took.

That being said, I'lll make cases on the other two and try to be more productive.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 31 2014 14:50 GMT
#1338
Yay votes on me!

So, hi.

I'm gonna reread page now.

Also, Why are we voting me again? I'm like, towniest of town
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 31 2014 14:54 GMT
#1339
On August 31 2014 01:31 Amiko wrote:
@27ninjabunnies:
What do you think of batsnacks' comments on you?


I didn't see this question earlier in reading, so I'll answer it now.

Batsnacks is right. This isn't my scum meta.

But I'm not sure how much that would do for you.

In previous games I was super active, this game I'm not. I could blame irl reasons, but again, that wouldnt do much for you.

What I can tell you is that batsnacks was town, obviously. I voted on one of the mafia.

Can I atleast get town cred for that? (Even if one was a joke vote)

Also, I'm still rereading. I have an hour til work, so hopefully I can give ya'll something a little more concrete before I leave.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 31 2014 14:59 GMT
#1341
On August 31 2014 23:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
Do you even realize how horrible your posting is?


If you mean by lists posts, then yes.
If you mean the quality, prob so.

Do I care? Nah.

MY goal here is to find the mafia. Whether or not you like my posts, doesn't matter to me.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 31 2014 15:11 GMT
#1346
On September 01 2014 00:04 Holyflare wrote:
Your only reason to go on bh was to sheep marv who even said he was unsure if it was bh or ritoky so why are you so sure???


Yes.

Because marv is pretty townie this game. I've seen many people sheep him in past games and marv was extremely right on his day 1 reads. It's not bad to sheep a good player.

Seriously, why are you giving me crap for sheeping marv's vote?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 940
ComeBackTV 606
SteadfastSC508
TaKeTV 361
IndyStarCraft 113
Rex80
EnkiAlexander 55
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 508
ProTech145
IndyStarCraft 113
Rex 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50043
Bisu 2025
Horang2 1304
EffOrt 1182
Soma 695
Mini 596
Hyuk 582
BeSt 501
Light 459
Larva 415
[ Show more ]
Rush 271
ZerO 220
910 86
Mong 86
Leta 82
Sea.KH 62
Snow 57
firebathero 56
Pusan 49
ToSsGirL 45
Mind 37
Sexy 34
JYJ 31
Aegong 30
Yoon 23
Terrorterran 22
Bale 21
Trap 15
Sacsri 15
Rock 11
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Shine 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6792
qojqva743
Counter-Strike
Fnx 751
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1501
Khaldor1071
Lowko462
Other Games
singsing2056
olofmeister1643
hiko1284
Beastyqt576
B2W.Neo398
Livibee195
Hui .186
Liquid`VortiX178
XaKoH 144
ArmadaUGS115
djWHEAT79
KnowMe78
Mew2King71
QueenE58
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream94
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile111
• poizon28 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2565
Other Games
• Shiphtur90
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 34m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 34m
Online Event
20h 34m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.