• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:26
CEST 19:26
KST 02:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9280 users

Showdown Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 61 62 63 Next
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 26 2014 20:36 GMT
#41
dead game is dead?
Writer@WriterYamato
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 26 2014 20:44 GMT
#42
why does this game require so many people? especially when there aren't any minis going on right now?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 26 2014 21:09 GMT
#43
don't lower the player count
Writer@WriterYamato
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
July 26 2014 21:15 GMT
#44
WoS pleeeeeeeeeeease join :3
@theRealMkfuba07
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 26 2014 21:17 GMT
#45
there are 3 large games taking signups right now.
there is 1 large game running.
there are 0 minis running or taking signups.
???

(also large games require more time investment and are more prone to spam and inactivity.)
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
July 27 2014 16:42 GMT
#46
Huh, Titanic ended fast. Maybe some of the poor shipwrecked folks will join us :D
@theRealMkfuba07
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
July 27 2014 17:00 GMT
#47
I didn't realize this hadn't started yet.

I'll /in this sounds fun.
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
July 27 2014 17:08 GMT
#48
yay! Only a few more :D
@theRealMkfuba07
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 27 2014 17:08 GMT
#49
/in

Let's do it yo.
Retired.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
July 27 2014 17:21 GMT
#50
If you're ok with me getting out of cohosting, I'd like to /in
I'm adorable.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
July 27 2014 17:26 GMT
#51
I'd join if I didn't have a summer exam in a week :/ I know that if I join this, it won't go well.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 27 2014 18:30 GMT
#52
I got time

/in
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 27 2014 18:38 GMT
#53
I'm going to start the game on Tuesday. If I don't have 17 by then, I'll just rework the setup.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 27 2014 18:44 GMT
#54
only 1 away

meh
Writer@WriterYamato
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
July 27 2014 18:49 GMT
#55
Thanks, Hiro!
I'm adorable.
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
July 27 2014 18:50 GMT
#56
Wooo~
Now I just pray to the mafia gods that I don't roll scum ^^
@theRealMkfuba07
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
July 27 2014 19:21 GMT
#57
On July 28 2014 03:50 fuba wrote:
Wooo~
Now I just pray to the mafia gods that I don't roll scum ^^


I hope I roll scum
I'm adorable.
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
July 27 2014 19:35 GMT
#58
On July 28 2014 04:21 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2014 03:50 fuba wrote:
Wooo~
Now I just pray to the mafia gods that I don't roll scum ^^


I hope I roll scum

If you get town and I get scum, we can trade :D
@theRealMkfuba07
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
July 27 2014 22:43 GMT
#59
Who wants to duel me day 1?
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 28 2014 03:37 GMT
#60
Who said there's a scum team?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 61 62 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 208
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 582
IndyStarCraft 208
BRAT_OK 55
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26213
Shuttle 955
Mini 426
Hyuk 286
firebathero 190
ggaemo 97
Liquid`Ret 59
Mong 44
Hyun 39
Killer 34
[ Show more ]
PianO 28
ToSsGirL 25
Rock 23
zelot 13
Bale 9
Sacsri 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc9665
qojqva1716
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1318
crisheroes1150
Liquid`Hasu642
Other Games
Grubby2159
FrodaN1986
fl0m1289
Beastyqt707
Mlord468
Liquid`VortiX199
Livibee179
KnowMe144
ArmadaUGS128
Mew2King65
Trikslyr44
ToD39
CosmosSc2 15
Chillindude4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick890
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• printf 40
• mYiSmile125
• Adnapsc2 14
• LUISG 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8403
Other Games
• imaqtpie463
• Shiphtur302
• WagamamaTV254
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 35m
INu's Battles
18h 35m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 35m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.