• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:56
CEST 20:56
KST 03:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11681 users

World Cup Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 29 2014 01:51 GMT
#1021
I'm cop, got my check back. Palmar is town
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 29 2014 14:47 GMT
#1036
On June 29 2014 23:23 Koshi wrote:
Robik you are fucking shit. You better be mafia.

1) You are ignoring 35 pages of this thread.
2) you were completely wrong on sinani and ignored me while I tried to explain how I saw it.
3) Your shit with the countries is false. Like Kush is saying.


Scummers:
Cav/Robik/mderg

Town
A lot of people. One of the is ExO.

Just because someone was playing like scum, doesn't mean i'm mafia for calling them out on it and pushing it really hard
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 29 2014 15:15 GMT
#1042
LOL
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 29 2014 15:46 GMT
#1045
HF, confirm my shot on kush?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 29 2014 16:22 GMT
#1059
You are Greece (VIGILANTE). Your country couldn't really afford to send you to this World Cup™ so you're playing football naked wearing sandals, but bullets that you can shoot out of your penis. You only have your fighting words and your vote. You win when you eliminate all of the really really bad townies.


This is your MAFIA QT, with partners x,y, and donkey z ScumQT
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 29 2014 16:34 GMT
#1061
Man, I guess that site is outdated
Shoulda checked first.
Oh well.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 29 2014 16:34 GMT
#1062
EBWOP: Shoulda linked to bluewaffle pics instead
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 29 2014 21:46 GMT
#1079
I shot palmar
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 29 2014 23:06 GMT
#1102
On June 30 2014 07:34 kushm4sta wrote:
robik help me understand why the ffuck you \are lying.

i shot palmar.

oh, i guess we have 2 vigis...i like to shoot my top town.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 29 2014 23:12 GMT
#1106
If Kush really shot palmar he's an idiot.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 29 2014 23:13 GMT
#1108
On June 30 2014 08:12 IAmRobik wrote:
If Kush really shot palmar he's an idiot.

In fact, he's dumber than he claims I am, cause there was nothing palmar did that was scummy, whereas EVERYTHIGN that sinani did was scummy
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 29 2014 23:13 GMT
#1109
cava isn't cop btw.

but we can leave him alive for a bit longer
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 29 2014 23:20 GMT
#1112
Cop with a red check should come out. You pretty much 2 for 1 yourself which is great for town
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 30 2014 03:41 GMT
#1186
On June 30 2014 09:17 kushm4sta wrote:
robik why are you lying about being vig? why are you lying about shooting palmar?

Cause I've lied about a lot of things this game. I'm trying to gauge reactions and trying to figure shit out in my own way. I said palmar was 100% town... so if someone other than mafia killed him, then town fucking sucks
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 30 2014 03:46 GMT
#1187
On June 30 2014 10:17 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2014 10:10 ObviousOne wrote:
wait so town shot palmar? two vig claims? can we just lynch both of them for being functionally retarded?


thanks bro...

about robik's claim. Im pretty sure it's a lie but I really dont understand wtf he is doing.

As for shooting palmar, he looked scummy as fuck. All night long I was like WHY IS PALMAR TOWN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME. No one did. I Said why I thought palmar was scummy, no one responded. I think it was a fine vig shot.

But nice job defending palmar after the fact. I'm currently thinking either you or poofter must be scum, due to balance. You could both be scum honestly.

~~~
Maybe we shouldn't kill cav actually until the other PR is ready to claim. hmmm. I think haru is very scummy it looks like he is setting himself up to vote mderg after cav flips scum.
##unvote

~~~

But yeah rob needs to get back in here and straight talk with me.

I'm here. I told you.
I just thought about the fact (maybe it was subconscious when i did it) that mafia wouldn't have killed palmar, so some fucking baddie vigi must have shot him thinking palmar was scum for no reason other than palmar didn't really do towny stuff (but he didn't do mafia stuff either).
So yeah, that's kinda where my head was at, so I claimed the shot on him. But yeah, I mentioned it before. Palmar was town. Before the flip and after.
Sinani I was wrong about, but siniani actually did mafia stuff...so you can't blame me for wanting him dead
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 30 2014 03:47 GMT
#1188
On June 30 2014 10:25 ObviousOne wrote:
Would he have looked terrible for taking it back? I guess it wouldn't matter based on the rear of his play so I'll take that potential reason away.

A wagon he wanted to stay committed to and knew he could get away with rising all the way? Fits together with his attitude this game perhaps that's just a persona?

He seemed legit pissed about town derping in Order

He's derpin here

I would say that it's points against him on that front. Is that enough?

Man, I sitll am happy we killed him. Like dude was scummy as all fuck. I prolly wouldn't have jumped on him as hard and pushed as hard had it not been solidified by his unvote of me...that's when I said "oh man, this should be good" or something along those lines cause there was no way he could explain himself from voting me to unvoting me in that period.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 30 2014 04:50 GMT
#1190
On June 30 2014 13:03 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2014 12:47 IAmRobik wrote:
On June 30 2014 10:25 ObviousOne wrote:
Would he have looked terrible for taking it back? I guess it wouldn't matter based on the rear of his play so I'll take that potential reason away.

A wagon he wanted to stay committed to and knew he could get away with rising all the way? Fits together with his attitude this game perhaps that's just a persona?

He seemed legit pissed about town derping in Order

He's derpin here

I would say that it's points against him on that front. Is that enough?

Man, I sitll am happy we killed him. Like dude was scummy as all fuck. I prolly wouldn't have jumped on him as hard and pushed as hard had it not been solidified by his unvote of me...that's when I said "oh man, this should be good" or something along those lines cause there was no way he could explain himself from voting me to unvoting me in that period.

gonna put the cart before the horse here for a second, lol

if you use that heuristic on me you're gonna have a bad time. my town game is mystical and whimsical, if you want to see what my scum game is like there are a couple examples in my profile. i'm proud of my game in catch 22 even though i lost (also shoutout to DP and rayn, rip in peace bros)

wtf you talkinga bout. I was talking about sinani...i thought you were kinda town
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 30 2014 14:43 GMT
#1199
##vote haru
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 30 2014 15:44 GMT
#1201
They're just busing each other vivax....kill both of them.
He won't take a stance on me cause he's afraid to call me mafia because (if i remember correctly) he called me town and he doesnt want to seem wishy washy
He's probably also afraid that thread sentiment has me as town so he doesn't want to ruffle feathers,

I am town though, so it's not a soft-push of his teammate (if that's something you're worried about)
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 30 2014 16:09 GMT
#1207
Yeah, I don't know. I don't agree with him. I don't know the exact timeline of events (i didn't realize day was coming to a close so soon), but people were turning on cav, and if cav is cop and he feels his lynch is a certainty, then obviously he should claim to save town the mislynch. I just feel like he did what I (and other people) often do in video mafia AS MAFIA, where they will soft a role before actually coming out with it. From his previous games, he never did anything of this sort, so the fact that he softed first makes me feel sketchier about the claim.

As for how it relates to banks, I don't know. I have not, nor am I willing to yet, formulate an opinion of banks.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1198
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 301
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1198
ByuN 490
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 301
Reynor 250
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27455
Calm 2463
Shuttle 367
Mini 169
White-Ra 152
firebathero 91
Mong 56
scan(afreeca) 27
soO 13
ZZZero.O 13
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10121
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps12
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3746
Liquid`Hasu512
MindelVK7
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2365
fl0m2038
summit1g1727
FrodaN1476
B2W.Neo754
olofmeister741
Khaldor443
Beastyqt332
Livibee182
crisheroes177
Mew2King66
ToD50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick486
BasetradeTV185
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
angryscii 14
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 31
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach59
• blackmanpl 25
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• 80smullet 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV581
Other Games
• imaqtpie999
• Shiphtur683
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
4m
BSL Open Qualifier
4m
OSC
4h 4m
Replay Cast
4h 4m
OSC
17h 4m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.