• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:54
CEST 04:54
KST 11:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8344 users

Catastrophe Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 06 2014 19:04 GMT
#3299
On April 07 2014 04:02 Koshi wrote:
to play this game of yours.


Its fine other people are playing You can be the only one not I don't mind.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 06 2014 19:05 GMT
#3300
On April 07 2014 04:04 Koshi wrote:
wtf is up with you WoSie?


He's mad cause my picture was better than his and he doesn't like my game
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 06 2014 19:41 GMT
#3304
On April 07 2014 04:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Grats poofter, you successfully killed discussion!


Thread discussion. PMs and stuff though is another story
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 06 2014 20:45 GMT
#3312
Announcing my check in 15 minutes.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 06 2014 21:03 GMT
#3316
My check was on syllogism he is red. We're lynching at least him today Idk what to make of what hes saying about amiko it could be true and he is mafia watcher or something. But one lynch will be syllo... if we want to shoot him thats fine. We need to figure out the 2nd mafia to kill today though.


##Vote: Syllogism
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 06 2014 21:05 GMT
#3317
On April 07 2014 06:03 yamato77 wrote:
I want to preempt this claim by saying that Banks is not at all above faking a cop claim, nor is it particularly difficult or risky to do so in a game such as this.


You're sweet yamato. But I'm the cop here. Now as town we need to figure out how to do our voting obviously a good chunk should be on syllo but we can't have everyone or someone random can be lynched. So I will be staying on syllo the whole time cause he's my check but I think it would be good to put pressure on other places.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 06 2014 21:07 GMT
#3319
On April 07 2014 06:03 yamato77 wrote:
I want to preempt this claim by saying that Officer Banks is not at all above faking a cop claim, nor is it particularly difficult or risky to do so in a game such as this.



Edited that for you. I fake claim cop in a mylo situation as mafia but here there is two lynches plus a day vig available it would be suicide to claim here as mafia.

So who do you want to kill besides syllo?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 06 2014 21:11 GMT
#3325
On April 07 2014 06:05 justanothertownie wrote:
Ok, in this case we lynch Syllo an LSB I guess.



Not oppossed to that also iamp is a good lynch tahts who foolishness was on and he died at night (maybe he was a town kill but idk)

My favorite people to look at is (aside from my red check) is iamp/LSB/yamato the fact yamato threw dirt on my claim before i even claimed is a weird thing to do.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 06 2014 21:12 GMT
#3328
On April 07 2014 06:08 justanothertownie wrote:
This doesn't clear Amiko tbh but I think we let him alone for now.


Yeah there is a world where he did track amiko last night and he did kill kita as like SK or something idk how common a mafia watcher role is but it could be.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 06 2014 21:16 GMT
#3331
On April 07 2014 06:13 Dandel Ion wrote:
I am in favor of the iamp syllo plan.


The only way this is a bad idea is if foolish wasn't killed by mafia. I thoguht there would have been a vigi claim by now seeing as there was 4 deaths 4 kp as mafia is scary asfuck!
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 06 2014 21:19 GMT
#3335
On April 07 2014 06:15 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 06:11 Tehpoofter wrote:
On April 07 2014 06:05 justanothertownie wrote:
Ok, in this case we lynch Syllo an LSB I guess.



Not oppossed to that also iamp is a good lynch tahts who foolishness was on and he died at night (maybe he was a town kill but idk)

My favorite people to look at is (aside from my red check) is iamp/LSB/yamato the fact yamato threw dirt on my claim before i even claimed is a weird thing to do.

No it isn't. You're a suspicious character this game and your claim should come under scrutiny. If you knew anything about me at all you'd know that I hate claims in general and I never trust them. I lost a game as town once because of this trait.

Regardless, if people think LSB is mafia, I'd like a solid reason why. I don't particularly expect his reads to be good, nor do I expect him to be very involved, so it would have to be pretty extraordinarily convincing.



Do you believe my claim? Like its weird to throw dirt on it before I mean as mafia explain the advantage I gain outing like this today?

I would like to look at LSB for sure.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 06 2014 21:22 GMT
#3340
On April 07 2014 06:20 Koshi wrote:
If Foolishness was killed by somebody who's wincon did not involve killing Foolishness I will be VERY VERY VERY upset at that guy.


I agree it was fun reading his newspapers. I'd love to have gotten like pamplets in PM form today or something. RIP foolishness.

Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 06 2014 21:24 GMT
#3342
On April 07 2014 06:23 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 06:19 Tehpoofter wrote:
On April 07 2014 06:15 yamato77 wrote:
On April 07 2014 06:11 Tehpoofter wrote:
On April 07 2014 06:05 justanothertownie wrote:
Ok, in this case we lynch Syllo an LSB I guess.



Not oppossed to that also iamp is a good lynch tahts who foolishness was on and he died at night (maybe he was a town kill but idk)

My favorite people to look at is (aside from my red check) is iamp/LSB/yamato the fact yamato threw dirt on my claim before i even claimed is a weird thing to do.

No it isn't. You're a suspicious character this game and your claim should come under scrutiny. If you knew anything about me at all you'd know that I hate claims in general and I never trust them. I lost a game as town once because of this trait.

Regardless, if people think LSB is mafia, I'd like a solid reason why. I don't particularly expect his reads to be good, nor do I expect him to be very involved, so it would have to be pretty extraordinarily convincing.



Do you believe my claim? Like its weird to throw dirt on it before I mean as mafia explain the advantage I gain outing like this today?

I would like to look at LSB for sure.

I think syllo is red, so I'll play along with your claim for as long as your checks line up with reality.


Good call sir good call.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 06 2014 21:35 GMT
#3343
This thread has like 100+ page day 1 and like a 10 page day 2.... this PM thing is fun but does kill the thread. We have to kill another person besides syllo. People should provide input... so far lsb/iamp are two of the hot topics town should way in mafia can keep being quite.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 06 2014 21:39 GMT
#3345
On April 07 2014 06:36 yamato77 wrote:
Learn to get connected, brah


lol
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 06 2014 23:22 GMT
#3386
On April 07 2014 08:21 yamato77 wrote:
sandroba's missile?

is that accurate?

Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 07 2014 00:00 GMT
#3411
On April 07 2014 08:52 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 08:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 07 2014 08:49 Koshi wrote:
On April 07 2014 08:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
told you to shoot syllo last nite koshi, you need to team up with me. im doing a lot more then you think

Yeah... I am certain I said I would do it but some1 told me to not do it. I forgot who and cant look atm. Maybe JAT.

Yes, that was me. You just don't shoot people like syllo - you lynch them.

Tell that to poofter and his new buddy the nuke.


Its okay I was basically a one shot cop once I claimed. So kind of a waste of a nuke on their part aside from me being confirmed town.

I had some interesting PMing actions I will break down a bit later. I got you guys one free scum who just wasted a day shot (lawl) hopefully we can take it home from here especially since I'm pretty shit at town.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 07 2014 01:54 GMT
#3414
On April 07 2014 10:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
IM BORED AGAIN

Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 07 2014 01:55 GMT
#3415
I'm just waiting for my friend the nuke to get here. I hope he doesn't run late.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 07 2014 03:51 GMT
#3422
On April 07 2014 12:20 Killing wrote:
tehpoofter is going to go poof

I'd lynch you for that joke.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft403
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft469
PiGStarcraft403
RuFF_SC2 163
PiLiPiLi 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1294
White-Ra 203
Noble 54
Hyuk 49
Bale 31
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4589
Counter-Strike
taco 661
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox741
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor746
Other Games
summit1g10580
Coldzera 842
JimRising 389
C9.Mang0315
ViBE78
ArmadaUGS35
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick711
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo535
• Stunt172
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 6m
Online Event
8h 6m
FEL
13h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.