• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:46
CEST 03:46
KST 10:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8316 users

Catastrophe Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 04 2014 04:51 GMT
#1687
On April 04 2014 13:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2014 13:41 gumshoe wrote:
On April 04 2014 13:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 04 2014 13:37 gumshoe wrote:
Like, people are finding how I play the game scummy, I am sorry about that, I am an inherently lazy person. Which is why I sometimes dont play at all if a game doesn't catch my interest / : when I'm scum though (and still interested in playing) I try to shore up those flaws as much as I can. I do not rush my responses, knowing town will jump on everything I say like a pack of blood hounds.

Iamp do you agree with Ve's read on Vayne? Why do you think he suspects him?

And this is horseshit, though I am not going to talk about ongoing games.


Can you answer my question please? Also I'm not insulting you, please dont insult me. Im really tired of yelling matches.

You're not an inherently lazy person. And by ongoing games, I am refering to an ONGOING GAME so I'm nto sure why you went and listed your entire back history.

I'm not yelling, but the number of people who feel the need to play in multiple games at once and then fuck one or both of the games over by doing so is getting on my nerves.


I am such a lazy fucking person wos you dont even know. I straight up dont play games if I dont feel like it, how is that not lazy?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 04 2014 04:51 GMT
#1688
On April 04 2014 13:50 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2014 13:37 gumshoe wrote:
On April 04 2014 13:34 yamato77 wrote:
rayn is dead, I have no town hero to sheep


You called him scum at the start 0_0 when did this change? Did you ever think he was scum? What made you think he was town?

You should read my filter.


That would take effort : P
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 04 2014 04:56 GMT
#1689
On April 04 2014 03:17 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2014 03:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am quite sure marvellosity is mafia.
Can't explain properly.

Could rayn be town?

:O


You dont make yourself very easy to read with sarcastic posts like this / : I still dont understand, can you clearly explain the following?

Why you voted Rayn in the first place

Why you kept up the charade (if it is that) for so long.

Why you thought your vote on him was neccecairy to make him contribute.

So I'm not actually jumping to conclusions at all.

Good to know.

Still, vote stays until I see something I like from you
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 04 2014 04:57 GMT
#1690
On April 04 2014 13:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2014 13:41 gumshoe wrote:
On April 04 2014 13:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 04 2014 13:37 gumshoe wrote:
Like, people are finding how I play the game scummy, I am sorry about that, I am an inherently lazy person. Which is why I sometimes dont play at all if a game doesn't catch my interest / : when I'm scum though (and still interested in playing) I try to shore up those flaws as much as I can. I do not rush my responses, knowing town will jump on everything I say like a pack of blood hounds.

Iamp do you agree with Ve's read on Vayne? Why do you think he suspects him?

And this is horseshit, though I am not going to talk about ongoing games.


Can you answer my question please? Also I'm not insulting you, please dont insult me. Im really tired of yelling matches.

You're not an inherently lazy person. And by ongoing games, I am refering to an ONGOING GAME so I'm nto sure why you went and listed your entire back history.

I'm not yelling, but the number of people who feel the need to play in multiple games at once and then fuck one or both of the games over by doing so is getting on my nerves.


Also I'm here man : D you have my full attention, I'm pretty much up to date, what do you wanna know?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 04 2014 05:07 GMT
#1691
On April 04 2014 13:57 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2014 13:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 04 2014 13:41 gumshoe wrote:
On April 04 2014 13:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 04 2014 13:37 gumshoe wrote:
Like, people are finding how I play the game scummy, I am sorry about that, I am an inherently lazy person. Which is why I sometimes dont play at all if a game doesn't catch my interest / : when I'm scum though (and still interested in playing) I try to shore up those flaws as much as I can. I do not rush my responses, knowing town will jump on everything I say like a pack of blood hounds.

Iamp do you agree with Ve's read on Vayne? Why do you think he suspects him?

And this is horseshit, though I am not going to talk about ongoing games.


Can you answer my question please? Also I'm not insulting you, please dont insult me. Im really tired of yelling matches.

You're not an inherently lazy person. And by ongoing games, I am refering to an ONGOING GAME so I'm nto sure why you went and listed your entire back history.

I'm not yelling, but the number of people who feel the need to play in multiple games at once and then fuck one or both of the games over by doing so is getting on my nerves.


Also I'm here man : D you have my full attention, I'm pretty much up to date, what do you wanna know?


Annnnd now I'm gone night night.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 04 2014 05:11 GMT
#1692
Oh and before I go, I made a mistake, vayne did answer Ve in qt, said he was trying to take things slowly and go through filters mostly.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 04 2014 22:21 GMT
#2515
Hey! If you guys wanna lynch me go ahead, I dont really mind and I do have my hands full with Cell / : if you people have any specific qualms to ask of me go ahead, I'll try to get some reads out before vote : D

My role has a one shot kp after day 1, so if your going to lynch me may as well be today / :
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 04 2014 22:22 GMT
#2517
I mean, I dont play, people fucking lynch me, I do play, hey that guys a lurker usually he has to be scum! Sigh.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 04 2014 22:22 GMT
#2518
On April 05 2014 07:22 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2014 07:21 gumshoe wrote:
Hey! If you guys wanna lynch me go ahead, I dont really mind and I do have my hands full with Cell / : if you people have any specific qualms to ask of me go ahead, I'll try to get some reads out before vote : D

My role has a one shot kp after day 1, so if your going to lynch me may as well be today / :

Is it dayvig? Cuz if it is dayvig I don't want you to die.


After day 1 I can set an army on anyone at any time, that person dies a day later.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 04 2014 22:25 GMT
#2525
On April 05 2014 07:22 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2014 07:22 gumshoe wrote:
I mean, I dont play, people fucking lynch me, I do play, hey that guys a lurker usually he has to be scum! Sigh.

not seen that argument used against you in any of the games we've played together

One game - gumshoe where are you? gumshoe where are you? HI GUYS I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING BUT I'M HERE AND I WILL CLAIM A ROLE THAT ISN'T MINE AND NOW I'M SHOT KKBYE

Another game - I'm gumshoe and I'm posting and I'm super aggro.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 05 2014 00:19 GMT
#2706
Before I die, last thing,

I can't get behind a gumshoe lynch because of the unnamed 4th horse. Pretty sure VE is town no idea on the other 2


I can only assume Vayne wants to lynch me because there is a scum in the 4 horse men, only problem is we were told that there may be scum, not that there is for certain why is he so sure there is a scum amongst us that he finds the mere threat a good reason to lynch one of ours ranks? Also, the unamed 4th horseman is djorf. Who so far has posted this.

Yeah but I skimmed really quickly first. I would like to read it again in detail after a while.
Do you have any recommendation of things I should pay attention to ?
A few remarks I can make at the moment
Robik is really catching a lot of attention with his play, I don't see how it could be beneficial for scum to play in such a confrontational way, especially in a 30 players like this. I'm saying this because If I was scum here, I would just try to lay low.
With this same approach in mind, I don't think Balla is scum as well with his attempt to random lynch paper scrap. Such moves are sure to bring some attention.
I don't take Palmar seriously at the moment, so he has done nothing alignment indicative for me yet.
I also give you townie points because you advice Robik to change his play so we can have a better town atmosphere.
That's all I have on the top of my mind


Far from awing stuff. Vayne wants to lynch me because hes confident this guys town (as well as Ve, but Ve's earned that so no qualms there)... and hes somehow sure one of us is scum... I know how things are going, ive been here before, but my votes going on Vayne, if only for token value.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 05 2014 00:25 GMT
#2715
On April 05 2014 09:23 austinmcc wrote:
No that IS the post from this game. Has djo actually posted in the QT?


Yes actually, he suggested we reveal our names so that the qt would be useful
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 05 2014 00:26 GMT
#2717
On April 05 2014 09:26 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2014 09:25 gumshoe wrote:
On April 05 2014 09:23 austinmcc wrote:
No that IS the post from this game. Has djo actually posted in the QT?


Yes actually, he suggested we reveal our names so that the qt would be useful


Does your qt have a collective powerike koshis?


No, we are all independant, we do not know each others powers.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 05 2014 00:27 GMT
#2718
Ve is Death. I am Conquest. Djorf is Famine. Vayne is war.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 05 2014 00:58 GMT
#2754
Sigh, wp town, Marv you really are one of the best players on tl ) : nothing gets passed you.

But fuck you scum team, there was no reason to buss me.

My team is Kirathi, Holyflare, tehpoofter, blazing hand and Yamato. GG all : D hope you enjoyed the game.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 159
NeuroSwarm 89
FoxeR 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 491
Bale 70
League of Legends
Doublelift4785
Other Games
summit1g9311
JimRising 564
ViBE217
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick655
BasetradeTV195
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Light_VIP 11
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1127
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 15m
Patches Events
13h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 15m
OSC
21h 15m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.