• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:12
CEST 06:12
KST 13:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10526 users

Catastrophe Mafia - Page 242

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 240 241 242 243 244 317 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 10 2014 01:58 GMT
#4821
On April 10 2014 10:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
et tu geript?

Fucking thankless job herding souls around. Whatever, you're doing fine without me. I can eat a lynch for the town.

Did you not get told about the secret win condition either?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 10 2014 01:59 GMT
#4822
I'm not trolling with you geript. If you want to talk about the game then fine, but unlike Wave I'm not willing to indulge your little bullshit. That was like 10 pages of my life I'll never get back last cycle.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 10 2014 01:59 GMT
#4823
Wizard is kinda scary
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
April 10 2014 02:00 GMT
#4824
On April 10 2014 10:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2014 10:52 Killing wrote:
I am the paranormal investigator. I check people to see if they are of this world, if they are not, I get some shit about them. Here are my checks. Things that could not be of this world are basically anything ( dragons included, pokemon, digimon, angels, demons, shit like that )

Palmar, nothing strange
Oats, is a wizard
Amiko: nothing strange

I also came across this information

Gumshoe, biblical figure
BH, alien
Foolish, nothing strange
Rayn, nothing strange
LSB (if he appeared as himself), monstrous humanoid
iamp, fallen knight

Conclusions: No difference between blue and green. No difference between mafia and town. The only thing that i've gleaned is that all mafia returned as "something" and typically it sounds dark and scary (monstrous and fallen knight). If anyone has any information that pertains to my role, we can talk and whatever but otherwise I think i'm just gonna guard or disable the button because I'm useless afaik.

This is decent info actually.
I don't think this role is useless.


Mind telling me how any of the info is good because I'm still bamboozled.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 10 2014 02:01 GMT
#4825
Joey why don't you use words like that in Video Mafia?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 10 2014 02:01 GMT
#4826
Paperscraps what would you return to a 'paranormal' check?
Also I think there's already a problem here...I really need to talk to sandro.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 10 2014 02:02 GMT
#4827
On April 10 2014 10:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm not trolling with you geript. If you want to talk about the game then fine, but unlike Wave I'm not willing to indulge your little bullshit. That was like 10 pages of my life I'll never get back last cycle.

Eh, it was fun and I was bored at the time because nobody was around. :D
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 10 2014 02:02 GMT
#4828
On April 10 2014 11:00 Killing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2014 10:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 10 2014 10:52 Killing wrote:
I am the paranormal investigator. I check people to see if they are of this world, if they are not, I get some shit about them. Here are my checks. Things that could not be of this world are basically anything ( dragons included, pokemon, digimon, angels, demons, shit like that )

Palmar, nothing strange
Oats, is a wizard
Amiko: nothing strange

I also came across this information

Gumshoe, biblical figure
BH, alien
Foolish, nothing strange
Rayn, nothing strange
LSB (if he appeared as himself), monstrous humanoid
iamp, fallen knight

Conclusions: No difference between blue and green. No difference between mafia and town. The only thing that i've gleaned is that all mafia returned as "something" and typically it sounds dark and scary (monstrous and fallen knight). If anyone has any information that pertains to my role, we can talk and whatever but otherwise I think i'm just gonna guard or disable the button because I'm useless afaik.

This is decent info actually.
I don't think this role is useless.


Mind telling me how any of the info is good because I'm still bamboozled.

People have specific wincons/role conditions that involve that sort of thing.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
April 10 2014 02:03 GMT
#4829
On April 10 2014 11:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Joey why don't you use words like that in Video Mafia?


The IQ is too low in most Video Mafia games.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 10 2014 02:04 GMT
#4830
That's all I'm going to say about it other than that it makes you town if there was any doubt before.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 10 2014 02:04 GMT
#4831
On April 10 2014 11:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
That's all I'm going to say about it other than that it makes you town if there was any doubt before.

This was directed at Wave. Sorry.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 10 2014 02:04 GMT
#4832
Assuming you're not scum, VE who do you want to lynch today, and once again, what was your powerup supposed to do?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 10 2014 02:05 GMT
#4833
On April 10 2014 11:03 Killing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2014 11:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Joey why don't you use words like that in Video Mafia?


The IQ is too low in most Video Mafia games.

I just joined the Video Mafia game. IQ went down by a bazilllionnnee quadrillionne! No amount will bring it back up
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 10 2014 02:05 GMT
#4834
On April 10 2014 10:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm not trolling with you geript. If you want to talk about the game then fine, but unlike Wave I'm not willing to indulge your little bullshit. That was like 10 pages of my life I'll never get back last cycle.

I'm not really trolling you though I'm trolling them. Like I don't have great reads on you but I've thought you're town for a little bit. You're lux btw if you want to have some fun with that.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 10 2014 02:05 GMT
#4835
On April 10 2014 11:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
That's all I'm going to say about it other than that it makes you town if there was any doubt before.

There should never have been any doubt.
Like ever.

If all of you town guys still hiding your shit don't want to be mislynched today, maybe you should try claiming properly.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 10 2014 02:06 GMT
#4836
It will make you WaveofGeript instead of WaveofShadow. And it will make geript VT. For a day. You down?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 10 2014 02:07 GMT
#4837
On April 10 2014 11:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
It will make you WaveofGeript instead of WaveofShadow. And it will make geript VT. For a day. You down?

Oh good god.
Then I'm real happy I was protected.
That's a mental image I never want to have again.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 10 2014 02:07 GMT
#4838
He's a horseman of the apocolypse and he's town Wave. The obvious answer is "yes".
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 10 2014 02:08 GMT
#4839
Ima fuxkimg wizard!! Sorry palmar I lied about the pgo shit. My actual role is dumbledorf amd j have a 1 shot power that tells me all the night actions that someone takes.
So jat. He killed keir correct. But he also roleblocked foolishness. Now how does he do that as sk? He doesnt. He scum. Also n2 he went to koshi and roleblocked koshi. N3, he went to dandel and roleblocked wave.

scummy scum scum. ##vote jat
No gg, No skill.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 10 2014 02:08 GMT
#4840
VE if we don't lynch you today you are more than welcome to use that ability on me tonight.
Or, you know, actually perform a useful check.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 240 241 242 243 244 317 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings119
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 236
NeuroSwarm 194
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 337
hero 72
sorry 28
Bale 17
Terrorterran 15
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1050
League of Legends
JimRising 752
Counter-Strike
taco 422
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King146
Other Games
summit1g9498
Maynarde207
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick469
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 11
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 136
• Berry_CruncH106
• practicex 30
• Letter144
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota257
League of Legends
• Lourlo1152
• Rush956
• Stunt215
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 49m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.