• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:01
CEST 16:01
KST 23:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6623 users

Catastrophe Mafia - Page 234

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 232 233 234 235 236 317 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 09 2014 21:12 GMT
#4661
On April 10 2014 05:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2014 03:24 justanothertownie wrote:
I will announce here that in future games I will policy lynch anyone who communicates through a code using out of game information noone else has access to.
In this game I somehow doubt I have the influence to do it.

lol in before you start pushing to policy lynch town masons
See how far that gets you.

Also VE I didn't get shit.

You don't see the difference between what you are doing there and the mason role? Whatever, I don't care that much about this game anyways so do what you want. I think that's against the spirit of the game though.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
April 09 2014 21:17 GMT
#4662
On April 10 2014 06:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
And no, I'm definitely /not/ on the table. The only people I've pushed as lynch preferences have been scum so far, and I'll be God-damned if you lynch me for that.

who would you want to put on the table then, if you had a say in it?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 09 2014 21:22 GMT
#4663
On April 10 2014 05:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2014 03:24 justanothertownie wrote:
I will announce here that in future games I will policy lynch anyone who communicates through a code using out of game information noone else has access to.
In this game I somehow doubt I have the influence to do it.

lol in before you start pushing to policy lynch town masons
See how far that gets you.

Also VE I didn't get shit.

That's probably my fault
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 09 2014 21:23 GMT
#4664
On April 10 2014 06:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
Maybe austin? Didn't he claim the shot on LSB? And VA said he was telling people to kill scum, and the only thing he's got in the thread is "Kill LSB".

Beyond that I have no idea. It wasn't me if that's what you're asking, and if it's not what exactly /are/ you asking?

Yeah that's basically all you've got.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 09 2014 21:24 GMT
#4665
On April 10 2014 06:22 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2014 05:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 10 2014 03:24 justanothertownie wrote:
I will announce here that in future games I will policy lynch anyone who communicates through a code using out of game information noone else has access to.
In this game I somehow doubt I have the influence to do it.

lol in before you start pushing to policy lynch town masons
See how far that gets you.

Also VE I didn't get shit.

That's probably my fault

....?
What did you do?
DId you do something other than what you were supposed to?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
April 09 2014 21:25 GMT
#4666
On April 10 2014 06:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
Maybe austin? Didn't he claim the shot on LSB? And VA said he was telling people to kill scum, and the only thing he's got in the thread is "Kill LSB".

Beyond that I have no idea. It wasn't me if that's what you're asking, and if it's not what exactly /are/ you asking?
I spoke not with VA.
Fe fi fo fum.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 09 2014 21:27 GMT
#4667
On April 10 2014 06:24 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2014 06:22 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 10 2014 05:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 10 2014 03:24 justanothertownie wrote:
I will announce here that in future games I will policy lynch anyone who communicates through a code using out of game information noone else has access to.
In this game I somehow doubt I have the influence to do it.

lol in before you start pushing to policy lynch town masons
See how far that gets you.

Also VE I didn't get shit.

That's probably my fault

....?
What did you do?
DId you do something other than what you were supposed to?

I saved you. I don't want to get into much other details. I did receive an ability today which I already talked about -- but it's gone now since it went night -> night. Maybe that was the result of saving you?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 09 2014 21:28 GMT
#4668
The Porter sent no ravens to Asshai. Interesting.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 09 2014 21:29 GMT
#4669
The windup girl is interesting. I wonder what who then the porter carried his messages to within the silo.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 09 2014 21:32 GMT
#4670
Marwyn seeks to finish his Book of Lost Books. Very interesting indeed.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 09 2014 21:34 GMT
#4671
I have decided upon Harper Lee. It is known.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 09 2014 21:39 GMT
#4672
You're so fucking annoying. Can you just shoot me tonight so I don't have to read your bullshit anymore
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 09 2014 21:39 GMT
#4673
Sorry. That was out of line. I just meant that I'm tired of these coded messages
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 09 2014 21:43 GMT
#4674
On April 10 2014 06:34 geript wrote:
I have decided upon Harper Lee. It is known.

That's not what we talked about.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 09 2014 21:45 GMT
#4675
On April 10 2014 06:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2014 06:34 geript wrote:
I have decided upon Harper Lee. It is known.

That's not what we talked about.

You prefer the Porter?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 09 2014 21:47 GMT
#4676
For the record,

What's going on right now is 100% against the spirit of the game.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 09 2014 21:49 GMT
#4677
lol no it's not.
And geript is way more into it than I am anyway. Still convinced a lot of what he's saying/said is horseshit.
Hes just doing this cause he's also pissed about not being included in our townie circle of towniness.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 09 2014 21:51 GMT
#4678
Having secret in game messages based off of stuff that was discussed outside the game or from previous games or whatever before this game started to be used as coded message is 100% against the spirit of the game of mafia.

I wasn't included in the townie circle of towniness either. That doesn't give me the right to start saying shit that no one will understand because it's coded message that was based off of previous shit.

Maybe if this was discussed during the PM stage, that would be acceptable, but it clearly wasn't since he wasn't part of it and joined the game late as a sub.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 09 2014 21:55 GMT
#4679
For the record, none of what I have said in "semi-encoded" mode is any any way secret information. As a matter of fact, I've made sure to leave breadcrumbs for people who don't get it should they specifically want to follow the conversion. If you don't want to do the legwork to figure out what I'm saying, that's not my fault. That's far more than anyone has actually done for me in this game. Quite frankly, I don't think that Wave has even gotten most of my meanings, which I'm 100% fine with because I'm having more fun doing it than playing around with the town (or "town") circle jerk that's already going on.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 09 2014 21:58 GMT
#4680
On April 10 2014 06:55 geript wrote:
For the record, none of what I have said in "semi-encoded" mode is any any way secret information. As a matter of fact, I've made sure to leave breadcrumbs for people who don't get it should they specifically want to follow the conversion. If you don't want to do the legwork to figure out what I'm saying, that's not my fault. That's far more than anyone has actually done for me in this game. Quite frankly, I don't think that Wave has even gotten most of my meanings, which I'm 100% fine with because I'm having more fun doing it than playing around with the town (or "town") circle jerk that's already going on.

Basically this
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 232 233 234 235 236 317 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
Codebar 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 3180
Jaedong 2882
Leta 2283
Soulkey 1913
EffOrt 1077
Soma 715
Mini 527
Horang2 374
BeSt 315
Light 300
[ Show more ]
Stork 270
Rush 262
Larva 229
Snow 195
ggaemo 155
hero 128
Killer 120
Barracks 111
Zeus 106
firebathero 99
JYJ 98
Sea.KH 67
Mong 62
Sharp 42
Shinee 37
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 29
Aegong 28
sorry 20
zelot 20
Sexy 18
Shine 12
Rock 12
JulyZerg 8
Icarus 8
Sacsri 7
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6873
qojqva1400
Dendi759
XaKoH 397
Counter-Strike
Fnx 606
kRYSTAL_97
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4392
Khaldor210
Other Games
gofns45440
singsing1711
olofmeister1259
B2W.Neo863
byalli573
Lowko393
DeMusliM195
mouzStarbuck168
Liquid`VortiX146
Livibee123
OGKoka 90
ArmadaUGS84
amsayoshi14
Railgan9
Chillindude8
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV327
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream185
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 25
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV368
League of Legends
• Nemesis1845
• Jankos1715
• TFBlade390
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 59m
Kung Fu Cup
20h 59m
The PondCast
1d 19h
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.