• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:18
CEST 09:18
KST 16:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8944 users

III Titanic Mini Mafia: MS Paint Edition - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 29 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 24 2014 01:22 GMT
#3783
On March 24 2014 10:04 geript wrote:
Don't forget that everyone still needs to do a pretty pretty paint picture for this cycle if they have not done so already


[image loading]
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 24 2014 01:23 GMT
#3784
Wasn't GT pushing holyflare?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 24 2014 02:10 GMT
#3799
On March 24 2014 11:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
DarthPunk.


I am confirmed town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 24 2014 02:29 GMT
#3807
On March 24 2014 11:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
DP too. You are allowed to do "if Slam is town then [full case on someone]" or "if Slam is town [then full cases on 2 people]".

go!


Why don't you make a case on me rayn?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 24 2014 02:33 GMT
#3809
On March 24 2014 11:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2014 11:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 24 2014 11:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
DP too. You are allowed to do "if Slam is town then [full case on someone]" or "if Slam is town [then full cases on 2 people]".

go!


Why don't you make a case on me rayn?

I don't need to. And i will before the deadline.


Well neither do I until slam is Town or dead
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 24 2014 02:46 GMT
#3813
On March 24 2014 11:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
DarthPunk that is basically the definition of "i refuse to help you solving this game until you die" and a case good enough in itself.


No I just think slam is mafia. If slam is NOT mafia then the way I have been thinking about the game has been drastically wrong so THAT is the time to reevaluate things. Not before.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 24 2014 02:48 GMT
#3814
If you are so convinced I am mafia why do you not want the cop to check me?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 24 2014 02:59 GMT
#3817
Oats we need to practice hearthstone tonight!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 24 2014 03:06 GMT
#3819
On March 24 2014 12:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
Tonight!

Rayn is mechanically confirmed town right?


yup
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 24 2014 03:22 GMT
#3821
On March 24 2014 12:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
Damn.

Ok so how do we decide between hopeless or thrawn?
Both of them have said decent stuff d1 and bad stuff d2


Problem is that everyone seems town or is confirmed town. It doesn't make sense.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 24 2014 03:56 GMT
#3822
Thrawn as scum


Normal Mini IV less than a page of filter being useless
Normal Mini Mafia IV

Extractor trick, 2 pages of filter being useless
Extractor trick

LXII 8 Pages in 3 days including post game.
LXII

LVII 8 Pages in 4 days including post game.
LVII

Thrawn as Town

SMB 11 pages killed night one
SMB mini

10 pages in PM game.
LXIV



Thrawn this game: 13 pages of filter after day 2

Thrawn just doesn't DO as much as mafia. Which is the basis for my town read of him essentially.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 24 2014 04:00 GMT
#3823
Same thing with Hopeless

His filter from Titanic 2 as scum

4 pages not doing much.

This game

12 pages in the same time frame in the same setup.

I know this is very reliant on filter length, but that heuristic has been good for me. People generally post LESS as mafia not MORE.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 24 2014 04:06 GMT
#3825
On March 24 2014 13:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
Did you check from the start of the game?
Bleh. What about poof? His resistance to my lynch felt very fake.

Yeah. You know what I find odd. No one ever mentions him in the pool of scumspects. I want to know why.

I mean he has seemed very reasonable and friendly. But he hasn't exactly caught scum. He is blatantly sheeping rayn.

meh I dunno. He doesn't SEEM scummy. You know?

This is the problem. I have good reasons to think everyone is town. And the people who are acting scummy to me are rayn and koshi whom are both confirmed through mechanics.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 24 2014 04:08 GMT
#3826
On March 24 2014 13:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2014 13:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
Did you check from the start of the game?
Bleh. What about poof? His resistance to my lynch felt very fake.

Yeah. You know what I find odd. No one ever mentions him in the pool of scumspects. I want to know why.

I mean he has seemed very reasonable and friendly. But he hasn't exactly caught scum. He is blatantly sheeping rayn.

meh I dunno. He doesn't SEEM scummy. You know?

This is the problem. I have good reasons to think everyone is town. And the people who are acting scummy to me are rayn and koshi whom are both confirmed through mechanics.



That being said. Poof could be good enough as scum to be flying under the radar. But why was VIVAX pushing him so hard day one?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 24 2014 04:10 GMT
#3827
VE had poof as scummy until the association with Vivax kind of cleared him. VE what do you think of poof now?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 24 2014 04:33 GMT
#3829
On March 24 2014 13:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
I cant check the timing but it was before rayn found the slip right?

What do you think of VE?


Town cause he raged like he did in Shadow game. Also he actually read holy's case, and more terrifying still my filter.

To be honest it is probably like poof and slam scum.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 24 2014 04:49 GMT
#3831
On March 24 2014 13:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
And vivax bussed like he always does. That makes sense. Do you have any specific reasons why he is scum other than everyone else is town?


Well he lied day one and looked pretty terrible. put him as town due to VIVAX association and his play looks much better since day one, I am just working off POE mostly. But if anyone is scum it is him.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 24 2014 04:56 GMT
#3834
On March 24 2014 13:54 Alakaslam wrote:
I was called away then I made this nasty coffee

I am so derpy on this game is the vote already flipped that I was all I will move off dp for?


Hey scummer!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 24 2014 05:04 GMT
#3840
What? I don't even....
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 24 2014 05:19 GMT
#3845
##vote: Alakaslam
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 340
Hyuk 197
Hyun 89
Shinee 64
Hm[arnc] 55
ZergMaN 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
League of Legends
JimRising 704
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
summit1g8459
WinterStarcraft525
ArmadaUGS57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick785
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2307
League of Legends
• Rush1387
• Lourlo1005
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 42m
INu's Battles
4h 42m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
7h 42m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 42m
Replay Cast
15h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 3h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.