• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:36
CEST 11:36
KST 18:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10382 users

[M][T] Foundation Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 26 2014 00:46 GMT
#5
Eehhhhhhhh...../in
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 26 2014 00:53 GMT
#7
Well that's a given with me in the game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 26 2014 19:18 GMT
#17
On February 27 2014 04:02 boonetown wrote:
/in

As a side, is this the sort of game a new player should join? This will be my first forum game, so with that said if you think this game would not be the best for me to start out with, let me know. Thanks!


♥

I think pretty much any Mini is newbie friendly - especially since you already have the core mechanics down, this game should be just fine for you. I'd steer clear of Normal games (~25 - 30 players) until you get a feel for the medium though. That's a LOT of posts. A LOT.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 26 2014 19:42 GMT
#21
On February 27 2014 04:40 Blazinghand wrote:
I promise to play nice

I've decided I'm not going to make any one liner posts this game and try to have an average-length filter.

Yeah sure, and I won't make porkchops this game either. *wink*
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 26 2014 21:15 GMT
#27
This game needs moar Holyflare I think.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 26 2014 22:05 GMT
#30
He didn't betray me, it's a well known blind spot in my play that he exploited because he wanted to win. No hard feelings there.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 03 2014 23:19 GMT
#139
Hi guys. I see I'm on the receiving end of the RNG this game. Fiddlesticks.

##Vote: VisceraEyes

Maybe next game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2014 00:35 GMT
#163
I expect exactly what's happening from all the players who have posted regardless of their alignment, barring players I may not have played with before. Robik are you always so eager to get right into the game immediately?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2014 00:43 GMT
#168
On March 04 2014 09:38 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2014 09:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
I expect exactly what's happening from all the players who have posted regardless of their alignment, barring players I may not have played with before. Robik are you always so eager to get right into the game immediately?

Yes.
I'm also really eager to lynch mafia.
I also make reads off of really minuscule things that no one else cares about.
I'm not losing this game like I lost the last one.
Also, if anyone gets modkilled for lack of activity, I'll be very very very upset.

Well I hate to break it to you, but you're in for some disappointment. There's generally at least one inactivity modkill per game.

Do you plan on sharing the "really minuscule things" that help to form your reads, or is this a pre-explanation of why your reads seem to come from nowhere?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2014 00:46 GMT
#171
On March 04 2014 09:41 IAmRobik wrote:
Dandelion,

Do you think it's more or less scummy that you voted me in voting thread without letting everyone in here know that you voted for me. I'm pretty sure that's sooooo effing scummy.

You're #1 on my "this guy has to die" list.

Let's start with this.

In forum mafia games, it's generally accepted that scum will try and blend in with town and go with the grain. It's the easiest way to escape scrutiny and it requires very little effort. That being said, what do you suppose his intention is as mafia to vote for you in the voting thread and not in here?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2014 01:52 GMT
#178
Rayn you killed the thread. Bad rayn.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2014 08:56 GMT
#241
I'll do at the very least one of those things tomorrow.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2014 17:26 GMT
#360
##Unvote
##Vote: GGTeMpLaR


Because there isn't support for the RNG.

I was torn between voting for GGTemp and voting for boone here, but boone stroked the ego in saying that she wanted to play with me, so GGTemp gets the vote. GGTemplar has been more useless than me this game, and I haven't even been here playing it. Not that GGTemp has been here, but he's at the very least pretended to have opinions on people. So far those opinions have consisted of a scumread on Alak (which his posts show no indication of releasing, barring an unvote) and a townread on his DM peeps (which his posts give no explanation for). He also did something really scummy in the foundation chat (of which I am a part) in coming in and saying "I know both of you are scum, don't even talk to me" as his very first act. My first reaction to being chosen as one of the foundation thingys was "Hmm I guess I better go check the OP to see if it's possible scum are in here....looks like it's possible, better be careful" and I'm town. My first reaction was NOT that I was certain scum were allowed to be in the Foundation chat. The only people who should feel that way as their first reaction should be scum - because they know scum are allowed in the chat.

Answer for Joey: I've been inactive because I was playing Video Mafia yesterday. Lurking isn't even accurate because until this morning, I hadn't even really read the thread.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2014 17:28 GMT
#363
On March 05 2014 02:24 boonetown wrote:
I accidentally put the GGtemplar read before the Alakaslam quote, i should take a 101 forum formatting class, FML.

Just familiarize yourself with the "Preview" button.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2014 17:31 GMT
#365
JAT
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2014 17:36 GMT
#377
On March 05 2014 02:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2014 02:32 Dandel Ion wrote:
Interesting that none of you question boone's foundation QT claim

It is weird but do we know for sure if there is only one? Fakeclaiming this as scum would be the most retarded thing ever.

+1

She'd have to do it with scummates austin and rayn - do you see scummates austin and rayn greenlighting this?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2014 17:39 GMT
#384
Well she might - just because people haven't confirmed it yet doesn't mean they won't. If they don't then yeah, be suspicious, but for now why can't you just take the most likely explanation, that the host created at least two foundation chats instead of one, and look for scum normally?

What do you think about GGTemplar Oats?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2014 17:41 GMT
#388
I think you guys should instead go with GGTemp.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2014 17:46 GMT
#396
On March 05 2014 02:43 Grackaroni wrote:
I think Boone would understand she was talking to hear teammates though if that was the scum team.

This. Even entertaining the notion that she mistook the scum QT for the Foundation QT is ludicrous - it assumes that boone is either ignorant for not remembering her role PM or really really really ballsy - neither of which I am willing to attribute to boone at this time.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2014 17:56 GMT
#403
Dandel it's not that I don't care, we just don't have enough information right now to say it's alignment indicative of anything.

Like, I still don't know if it's even true because rayn and austin haven't confirmed/denied it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 6535
Horang2 543
Hyuk 420
BeSt 338
Killer 106
Stork 103
Hyun 83
sorry 79
ggaemo 75
Shinee 75
[ Show more ]
Snow 59
Bonyth 53
Hm[arnc] 40
Bale 35
JYJ 24
Pusan 21
Noble 8
League of Legends
JimRising 493
Other Games
gofns37625
singsing1845
Mew2King79
ArmadaUGS68
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick717
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2332
League of Legends
• Lourlo1423
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
24m
INu's Battles
2h 24m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 24m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 24m
Replay Cast
13h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.