• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:41
CEST 17:41
KST 00:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11096 users

[M][N] Default Suspicions Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 20:59 GMT
#1910
He means you're saying Suki is scum because it's unreasonable for her to think you're scum, but she's town because her reads fluctuate a lot whilst they were rigid, then your eventual conclusion is that she's town despite thinking the read is unreasonable.

If the read is unreasonable, she's scum irrelevant of other meta tells.
If you think she's still town despite the read, then clearly the read is reasonable for her to make as town.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 21:13 GMT
#1914
The question was if it's unreasonable to make as town, in other words, do you think it's unlikely she'd make that read as town compared to scum?
At least that's how I think Marv meant it.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 23:08 GMT
#1929
Unless hosts say something we can speak as we wish. One hour resolution time in which actions can't be changed but you can still talk is getting pretty standard.
Don't have much to add either though.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 23:28 GMT
#1936
Balla is an awful check. I'm pretty sure he's town. Why wouldn't you check Kush/Alakaslam?
Also is your power single use or why did you claim?
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 23:28 GMT
#1937
On February 23 2014 08:26 Balla24 wrote:
if you're town:

kush scum
oats/cfp scum will have to check

slam/suki/palmar/koshi/prplhz town for now


???????????
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 23:30 GMT
#1940
How can you have slam as town and me as potential scum? I can't wrap my head around that.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 23:33 GMT
#1950
On February 23 2014 08:30 Balla24 wrote:
he's being normal slam, I liked his approach to replacing in and he hasnt said anything super bad or good yet... he's on the lower end but he's still town for me

He hasn't produced any content. How can you call him town for what he's done?
On February 23 2014 08:31 Balla24 wrote:
I don't know who you are CFP what do you want me to do, you've barely done anything. I know slam's meta.

[image loading]
I've given my thoughts about everything during D1, didn't push anyone that wasn't Toad despite having spent 4 hours of catching up, I've led discussion during N1 and given direction to town. Slam has done nothing so far.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 23:35 GMT
#1957
On February 23 2014 08:34 Balla24 wrote:
CFP the thing is I know who slam is, I have NO IDEA who you are.

Yes and I have done plenty to show I'm town. That you're not seeing it is ignorance. Question is if it's willful.
There is literally no reason for you to have a town reason on Ala over me.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 23:38 GMT
#1962
With how quickly Balla is falling apart right now I actually wouldn't be surprised. He's played a really great game during D1 if he's scum though.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 23:40 GMT
#1968
On February 23 2014 08:39 Koshi wrote:
I dont believe Balla is scum. At all.

I didn't either until just now. Need to go back to reread but how he can have a townread on Alakaslam over me is just incomprehensible.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 23:45 GMT
#1973
On February 23 2014 08:41 Balla24 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2014 08:40 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 23 2014 08:39 Koshi wrote:
I dont believe Balla is scum. At all.

I didn't either until just now. Need to go back to reread but how he can have a townread on Alakaslam over me is just incomprehensible.

Did I ever have a townread on you throughout day1? Why would I suddenly have a townread of you now. Slam just came into the thread, I feel townie on him from his entrance that's all there is to it.

I presumed you have read N1. I didn't expect a townread but not a scumread either as you haven't said anything about me for a while now. This is the last thing you ever said about me other than saying my reasons were better than other people for sure. If I'm a scumread to you why haven't you tried to get a read off me?
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 23:47 GMT
#1976
On February 23 2014 08:43 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2014 08:40 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 23 2014 08:39 Koshi wrote:
I dont believe Balla is scum. At all.

I didn't either until just now. Need to go back to reread but how he can have a townread on Alakaslam over me is just incomprehensible.

Another dramaqueen.
Alkaslam seems to post quite freely. I will not go so far and call him town and I think I forgot about him in my previous scumlist. But you.could.easily be scum because others arent.

I can't be scum though. My role PM is quite clear on that.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 23:49 GMT
#1979
On February 23 2014 08:47 Balla24 wrote:
You weren't a scumread. This was all under the assumption that rayn is actually a real cop and is town, therefore there has to be someone else. My first choice would be either oats or you depending on what my re-read would give. I'm not calling you scum.

This is actually interesting to me. In my experience, scum tend to be more pleasers as it were, and are willing to indulge in what townies ask them. Anything for town cred so to say. I'm not sure if a town Balla would so easily be pressured into giving reads with a situation he hasn't thought of at all yet until this moment.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 23:50 GMT
#1980
The tunnel begins.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 23:53 GMT
#1983
On February 23 2014 08:50 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2014 08:47 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 23 2014 08:43 Koshi wrote:
On February 23 2014 08:40 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 23 2014 08:39 Koshi wrote:
I dont believe Balla is scum. At all.

I didn't either until just now. Need to go back to reread but how he can have a townread on Alakaslam over me is just incomprehensible.

Another dramaqueen.
Alkaslam seems to post quite freely. I will not go so far and call him town and I think I forgot about him in my previous scumlist. But you.could.easily be scum because others arent.

I can't be scum though. My role PM is quite clear on that.

If that is the only reason then why are you mad that balla thinks you are scum?

It isn't, I already gave the actual reasons earlier on. Four hours of catching up without any attempt to derail the lynch from Toad for example. Putting that much effort into eventually accomplishing nothing seems like an extreme waste of time from a scum point of view. Wouldn't I have tried pushing something else which I could've gotten away with as I wasn't bound to thread sentiment at the time? I didn't, I didn't even give any reads off at the time because I didn't have any strong reads. It doesn't make any sense as scum to do what I did. If you think I'd sacrifice the scum gf for the sake of using this as wifom then you don't have a very high opinion of my game.

I gave the answer I did to lighten up thread sentiment a bit as I'm getting heated and I imagine Balla is too and that isn't good for anyone.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 23:56 GMT
#1987
On February 23 2014 08:55 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2014 08:53 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 23 2014 08:50 Koshi wrote:
On February 23 2014 08:47 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 23 2014 08:43 Koshi wrote:
On February 23 2014 08:40 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 23 2014 08:39 Koshi wrote:
I dont believe Balla is scum. At all.

I didn't either until just now. Need to go back to reread but how he can have a townread on Alakaslam over me is just incomprehensible.

Another dramaqueen.
Alkaslam seems to post quite freely. I will not go so far and call him town and I think I forgot about him in my previous scumlist. But you.could.easily be scum because others arent.

I can't be scum though. My role PM is quite clear on that.

If that is the only reason then why are you mad that balla thinks you are scum?

It isn't, I already gave the actual reasons earlier on. Four hours of catching up without any attempt to derail the lynch from Toad for example. Putting that much effort into eventually accomplishing nothing seems like an extreme waste of time from a scum point of view. Wouldn't I have tried pushing something else which I could've gotten away with as I wasn't bound to thread sentiment at the time? I didn't, I didn't even give any reads off at the time because I didn't have any strong reads. It doesn't make any sense as scum to do what I did. If you think I'd sacrifice the scum gf for the sake of using this as wifom then you don't have a very high opinion of my game.

I gave the answer I did to lighten up thread sentiment a bit as I'm getting heated and I imagine Balla is too and that isn't good for anyone.

No worries. You are only on place 6 on the.great Koshi list. I got you.as.solid.town for d2.

I should be like place two on the other side though. I'm very sexy, second only to marv in that sexy regard.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 23:58 GMT
#1989
On February 23 2014 08:57 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2014 08:56 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 23 2014 08:55 Koshi wrote:
On February 23 2014 08:53 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 23 2014 08:50 Koshi wrote:
On February 23 2014 08:47 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 23 2014 08:43 Koshi wrote:
On February 23 2014 08:40 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 23 2014 08:39 Koshi wrote:
I dont believe Balla is scum. At all.

I didn't either until just now. Need to go back to reread but how he can have a townread on Alakaslam over me is just incomprehensible.

Another dramaqueen.
Alkaslam seems to post quite freely. I will not go so far and call him town and I think I forgot about him in my previous scumlist. But you.could.easily be scum because others arent.

I can't be scum though. My role PM is quite clear on that.

If that is the only reason then why are you mad that balla thinks you are scum?

It isn't, I already gave the actual reasons earlier on. Four hours of catching up without any attempt to derail the lynch from Toad for example. Putting that much effort into eventually accomplishing nothing seems like an extreme waste of time from a scum point of view. Wouldn't I have tried pushing something else which I could've gotten away with as I wasn't bound to thread sentiment at the time? I didn't, I didn't even give any reads off at the time because I didn't have any strong reads. It doesn't make any sense as scum to do what I did. If you think I'd sacrifice the scum gf for the sake of using this as wifom then you don't have a very high opinion of my game.

I gave the answer I did to lighten up thread sentiment a bit as I'm getting heated and I imagine Balla is too and that isn't good for anyone.

No worries. You are only on place 6 on the.great Koshi list. I got you.as.solid.town for d2.

I should be like place two on the other side though. I'm very sexy, second only to marv in that sexy regard.


you're not even in top 5 sexy

Bitch you wouldn't know sexy if it hit you with a truck full of sexiness.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 23 2014 00:03 GMT
#1998
gl town!
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech163
Codebar 33
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1136
Mini 933
Soma 605
actioN 540
Rush 383
Light 362
ggaemo 362
Larva 287
Stork 258
Horang2 252
[ Show more ]
BeSt 248
Snow 203
hero 198
Barracks 134
Killer 112
firebathero 105
Shine 103
Aegong 99
Dewaltoss 99
Sea.KH 76
Zeus 74
Sexy 41
Shinee 39
Sharp 36
JYJ 36
soO 31
ToSsGirL 29
Liquid`Ret 25
sorry 24
Bale 20
zelot 18
Rock 17
Trap 17
Sacsri 13
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7782
qojqva1937
Dendi797
420jenkins158
Counter-Strike
fl0m1001
Fnx 773
x6flipin485
edward59
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5126
Other Games
singsing1483
B2W.Neo937
Khaldor676
byalli555
Lowko366
Mlord296
Liquid`VortiX180
DeMusliM179
KnowMe134
ArmadaUGS120
Trikslyr42
BRAT_OK 8
Railgan6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
WardiTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream183
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH182
• StrangeGG 60
• mYiSmile121
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• FirePhoenix7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV423
League of Legends
• Nemesis2522
• Jankos1818
• TFBlade711
Other Games
• Shiphtur158
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 19m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 19m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.