• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:12
CEST 05:12
KST 12:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7018 users

[M][N] Default Suspicions Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 01:05 GMT
#1562
On February 22 2014 10:04 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2014 09:58 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
Is there anyone that happens to know the latest scumgame of Kush?

In fact I was scum with him. What do you wanna know? >: ) hehehe

I'd appreciate the name of the game so I could look it up and analyze it.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 01:13 GMT
#1570
On February 22 2014 10:07 Balla24 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2014 10:05 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 22 2014 10:04 Alakaslam wrote:
On February 22 2014 09:58 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
Is there anyone that happens to know the latest scumgame of Kush?

In fact I was scum with him. What do you wanna know? >: ) hehehe

I'd appreciate the name of the game so I could look it up and analyze it.


its extractor trick http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=439578

Yeah, he busses Alaka hard from the start. Never mentioned Thrawn before he got shot N1. Here he started out with a town read on Toad. Makes me blink for a second. Could be because he considers Toad a valuable asset and he was the GF though, then changed when it was inevitable. His thought process didn't really flow with the rest of town either.

I remember Rayn saying something about how Kush loves to sheep him if he's town and tries to deter Rayn when he's scum. In this game he's going in against Marv/Rayn so that's a point in favour of him being scum.

Rayn why did you read Kush as town?
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 01:14 GMT
#1573
Actually Rayn might've read Kush as town because he believed Toad to be town. Do you still have the same read Rayn?
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 01:24 GMT
#1580
On February 22 2014 10:22 Alakaslam wrote:
so far thinking Kush or Oats, sound good? Any suggestions on which is better?

I think you should read Toad first given he flipped scum gf and all.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 01:29 GMT
#1586
On February 22 2014 10:25 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2014 10:24 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 22 2014 10:22 Alakaslam wrote:
so far thinking Kush or Oats, sound good? Any suggestions on which is better?

I think you should read Toad first given he flipped scum gf and all.

I consider everything scum say WIFOM. What good does that do?

He was the major topic of discussion so you'll understand the references people make to him better.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 02:29 GMT
#1601
On February 22 2014 11:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
It's not my fault you fail to post a single coherent thought when you are town but not as scum.

Actually Slam was town on the first version of Shadowed Mini Mafia and I don't feel like he didn't post a coherent thought there.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 02:31 GMT
#1602
Rayn what is your read on Kush in light of Toad's flip?
Also you never answered me on if you believe Kush not reading the thread is alignment indicative and in what way.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 02:34 GMT
#1607
On February 22 2014 11:32 Alakaslam wrote:
Kush wasn't reading the thread, eh?

I don't remember him stating that but it kind of looks like it frankly.

Rayn mentioned it earlier. Important bit starts here.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 02:55 GMT
#1619
On February 22 2014 11:45 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2014 11:34 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 22 2014 11:32 Alakaslam wrote:
Kush wasn't reading the thread, eh?

I don't remember him stating that but it kind of looks like it frankly.

Rayn mentioned it earlier. Important bit starts here.

K how far before relevant?

Because here is something.

1: I made my approach to replacing clear

2: I hope you saw that and will assume

3: Here you are making me read old stuff

4: You also recommended I read a bunch of WIFOM

Therefore:

1: I have expectations of others reactions

2: You contradicted those

3: Twice

4: See 3

Therefore: Leaning scummy. How dat for a case ppl


I linked you to the exact post where Rayn explained why Kush wasn't reading the thread. I don't understand? It's a single post and we were talking about it. You're more intimately familiar with Kush's ways than I am, so I figured I could use your input on that. As for reading "a bunch of WIFOM". I wanted you to read Toad's filter because then you'll see what everyone has been talking about. It's context that's necessary to understand other players' filters.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 02:56 GMT
#1620
Oats what have you learned from the flip?
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 03:02 GMT
#1622
On February 22 2014 11:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
that marv is confirmed confirmed town, probably rayn too and palmar.
but you scum

I'm not though.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 03:04 GMT
#1624
On February 22 2014 12:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
reveal your identity pls

No. I'm smurfing for a reason.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 12:45 GMT
#1667
On February 22 2014 17:12 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2014 12:04 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 22 2014 12:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
reveal your identity pls

No. I'm smurfing for a reason.


Actually I think YOU THINK you're smurfing for a reason, but you really aren't. You've probably convinced yourself people give a shit about your meta, when they don't, and you think this will somehow help you. You're not doing anything interesting with this smurf, just being a boring normal player, why can't you be a boring normal player on your main account?

How about you stop thinking you know the reason why I'm smurfing? Because you don't. You really don't.

Also Oats gets to think I'm scum because he's bad. You're not bad and I'm obviously town so stop trying to be bad because you don't like that I'm smurfing.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 12:49 GMT
#1669
On February 22 2014 21:46 marvellosity wrote:
why do you think you're obviously town?

Because I'm clearly not trying to hide anything. My thoughts are forthcoming, I care about the game and I'm not pursuing any scum objectives.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 13:12 GMT
#1683
On February 22 2014 21:46 marvellosity wrote:
why do you think you're obviously town?

Like if someone can explain to me how spending 4 hours catching up and analyzing as I go along then ending up with no suspects when the scum bandwagon which is a godfather is leading makes any sense as scum I'm all ears.
If you say WIFOM I will PM the host, get a vig role and shoot you.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 13:12 GMT
#1685
On February 22 2014 22:12 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2014 22:12 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 22 2014 21:46 marvellosity wrote:
why do you think you're obviously town?

Like if someone can explain to me how spending 4 hours catching up and analyzing as I go along then ending up with no suspects when the scum bandwagon which is a godfather is leading makes any sense as scum I'm all ears.
If you say WIFOM I will PM the host, get a vig role and shoot you.

wifom

you're dead to me.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 13:14 GMT
#1692
On February 22 2014 22:13 marvellosity wrote:
why does Balla have to be town rayn?

On February 22 2014 04:41 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2014 04:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 22 2014 04:32 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
Rayn, do you really think Balla can put all this effort in as scum? Have you seen a scum Balla game? The difference is night and day.

Yes i have seen his scum games. I have also lynched him on D1 and D2 in those games.

Filter length on LXIV and Normal Mini Mafia (scum)
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading] [image loading]

Filter length this game:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

It's twice as long and we're not even done with D1 yet. Dude is town.

CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 13:18 GMT
#1698
Rayn if you could read my filter and realize there's no way I can be scum that'd be dandy. I don't like getting mislynched even if we're near guaranteed to win.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 13:18 GMT
#1699
On February 22 2014 22:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2014 22:14 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 22 2014 22:13 marvellosity wrote:
why does Balla have to be town rayn?

On February 22 2014 04:41 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 22 2014 04:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 22 2014 04:32 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
Rayn, do you really think Balla can put all this effort in as scum? Have you seen a scum Balla game? The difference is night and day.

Yes i have seen his scum games. I have also lynched him on D1 and D2 in those games.

Filter length on LXIV and Normal Mini Mafia (scum)
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading] [image loading]

Filter length this game:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

It's twice as long and we're not even done with D1 yet. Dude is town.


This does not really hold water because LXIV was a PM game and there was a reason Balla went afk in NMM.

Balla has admitted multiple times that he has trouble creating content as scum. It is a tell for him.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 22 2014 13:20 GMT
#1703
On February 22 2014 22:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2014 22:18 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 22 2014 22:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 22 2014 22:14 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 22 2014 22:13 marvellosity wrote:
why does Balla have to be town rayn?

On February 22 2014 04:41 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 22 2014 04:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 22 2014 04:32 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
Rayn, do you really think Balla can put all this effort in as scum? Have you seen a scum Balla game? The difference is night and day.

Yes i have seen his scum games. I have also lynched him on D1 and D2 in those games.

Filter length on LXIV and Normal Mini Mafia (scum)
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading] [image loading]

Filter length this game:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

It's twice as long and we're not even done with D1 yet. Dude is town.


This does not really hold water because LXIV was a PM game and there was a reason Balla went afk in NMM.

Balla has admitted multiple times that he has trouble creating content as scum. It is a tell for him.

Well then you maybe should have said so instead of pulling 3 filters and say "see the length".

Images can convey things better than words.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft403
RuFF_SC2 137
Nina 108
-ZergGirl 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2258
Bale 17
yabsab 12
Terrorterran 6
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1206
taco 431
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox658
Other Games
summit1g8683
JimRising 754
Day[9].tv518
C9.Mang0283
WinterStarcraft279
ViBE179
Maynarde150
Livibee138
Sick123
ArmadaUGS37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1002
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream166
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 13
• OhrlRock 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv518
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
7h 48m
Stellar Fest
9h 48m
The PondCast
1d 6h
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
OSC
1d 20h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.