• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:40
CEST 17:40
KST 00:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11170 users

[M][N] Default Suspicions Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 21 2014 16:38 GMT
#1234
On February 22 2014 01:29 suki wrote:
CuteFluffyPuppy

I liked your play early. I think your posts had good direction to them and you were constantly trying to figure the game out. I was a bit iffy on you for your catch-up posts primarily because it lets you be disconnected from the current state of the game.

Looking more closely now, I'm wondering why you think I'm scummy when early on it seemed you were leaning town on me.

I am leaning to you being town, especially if you're LoneMeow since it seems like LM's play style.

What is your current read on me and why?

I was leaning town on you due to the way they felt free and how your suspicions seemed to follow mine. It changed when my read on Koshi changed because it changed the way I looked at the game. After that, I found that you often sheeped town sentiment, like going after Koshi when he was a popular target, and going after Balla in the start when Koshi claimed to have a reason for it. This changed again when rereading and the game progressing as you've been scumhunting through most of the game. Accusing Palmar for instance is something I wouldn't expect you to do as scum, and your thought process aligned with plprhz on whom I have a strong townread, which is another point in your favour, so right now I'm leaning town.

On February 21 2014 07:10 suki wrote:
kush is generally pretty ... random.. and I usually like him.

I'll take a look at his previous games based on your read here and see how I feel about him after.

This was the last time you mentioned a read on Kush. Did you go back and find anything?
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 21 2014 16:39 GMT
#1235
On February 22 2014 01:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2014 01:26 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 22 2014 01:25 marvellosity wrote:
PYP: LoL

Another theme game, bleh.
Any normal games?

why would I play different in a themed game that only has different night actions than a normal game? ? ? ? ?
totally aqua man

Because there's far more policy/setup talk in themed games than normal games, so trends in your gameplay won't be as easily translated.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 21 2014 16:46 GMT
#1239
On February 22 2014 01:32 marvellosity wrote:
he is not LoneMeow.

Do you know who I am yet?
On February 22 2014 01:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2014 01:39 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 22 2014 01:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
On February 22 2014 01:26 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 22 2014 01:25 marvellosity wrote:
PYP: LoL

Another theme game, bleh.
Any normal games?

why would I play different in a themed game that only has different night actions than a normal game? ? ? ? ?
totally aqua man

Because there's far more policy/setup talk in themed games than normal games, so trends in your gameplay won't be as easily translated.

I havent rolled scum in a normal game in forever

I'll just have to check for differences with your town games then. Will do later.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 21 2014 18:49 GMT
#1333
On February 22 2014 02:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
What do you think of smurf being so super sure that palmar is town?
Show nested quote +
Accusing Palmar for instance is something I wouldn't expect you to do as scum, and your thought process aligned with plprhz on whom I have a strong townread, which is another point in your favour, so right now I'm leaning town.


Like if palmar is scum then this point is totally moot but smurf never mentions palmar at all which is interesting considering his read is so strong.

I actually didn't even think of Palmar potentially being scum for some reason. Haven't had a reason to doubt my read on him in a while so it came naturally.
On February 22 2014 02:32 marvellosity wrote:
The curious thing about Smurf is that he seems to have some familiarity with your play and yet no familiarity with Palmar's.

hmmmm.

I have played one game with Palmar quite a while ago that I really can't recall much of other than that it went crazy pretty quickly. I correctly read him as town that game though. I never noticed the stylistic thing you mentioned, or it didn't appear on my radar that time.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 21 2014 19:32 GMT
#1354
Rayn, do you really think Balla can put all this effort in as scum? Have you seen a scum Balla game? The difference is night and day.

You also mentioned something about Kush not reading the thread before but didn't specify if it was alignment indicative.
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 20 2014 22:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
There is one thing that makes me think kush is not really reading properly.

On February 20 2014 22:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
It's this post and the conversation that took place after that:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 12:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also when exactly did you stop thinking i am mafia? Could you point out the post that made you think so. Normally i would think people stop thinking other people are mafia when they unvote the person but apparently it's impossible in this game because people are being retarded and i am being called stupid.


Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 12:43 VIVAX420 wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:09 Toadesstern wrote:
Why are you actively looking for a way to pseudo-unvote? I don't even see a reason why someone should care about that.

thoughts on that?


Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 12:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 20 2014 12:43 VIVAX420 wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:09 Toadesstern wrote:
Why are you actively looking for a way to pseudo-unvote? I don't even see a reason why someone should care about that.

thoughts on that?

Could you clarify the question? I don't understand what do you want.


Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 12:50 VIVAX420 wrote:
k that's a no. you have no thoughts on that.

Does it look like kush really cares about his question? Because the bolded part is an answer to his question.


I'm also tired of changing my read on Suki, rayn. Please stop making me think.
As for Toad, it feels like he just gave up. He didn't rage like in his town game about people shitting on him for no reason, he just gave up. Feels like a scum lynch to me.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 21 2014 19:41 GMT
#1362
On February 22 2014 04:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2014 04:32 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
Rayn, do you really think Balla can put all this effort in as scum? Have you seen a scum Balla game? The difference is night and day.

Yes i have seen his scum games. I have also lynched him on D1 and D2 in those games.

Filter length on LXIV and Normal Mini Mafia (scum)
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading] [image loading]

Filter length this game:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

It's twice as long and we're not even done with D1 yet. Dude is town.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 21 2014 19:44 GMT
#1363
On February 22 2014 04:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am interested Fluffer. You have read those games i assume as you brought that up. Why do you not know this?

Because my memory is full of holes. I remember things as they're brought up. You playing in the game was not something I thought about.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 21 2014 20:57 GMT
#1406
I have no clue what's going on. Rayn, do you think Toad is town because of his play or because of how everyone found their vote on him? You're screaming he's town but you're never quantifying why. How the hell are we supposed to follow you if you don't give us reasoning?
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 21 2014 21:00 GMT
#1412
On February 22 2014 05:57 marvellosity wrote:
Which, for the uninitiated, was throw a massive bitchfit and then hard-defend mafia till the end of the cycle as a result of the bitchfit.

Was this thing mentioned as a big deal in the game? If so, do you think it's likely scumrayn would actually do that again?
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 21 2014 21:00 GMT
#1413
On February 22 2014 06:00 marvellosity wrote:
town Balla

Oh, I figured you meant he was scum for it. Ignore previous post.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 21 2014 21:20 GMT
#1417
On February 22 2014 06:13 prplhz wrote:
this thread is no fun right now

No argument there. Wanna play tic tac toe?
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 21 2014 21:23 GMT
#1420
On February 22 2014 06:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2014 06:05 marvellosity wrote:
Basically town thought this dude called Rean was mafia at some stage. And then something happened and rayn lost the plot. And then rayn hard-defended Rean for the rest of the cycle and Rean ended up being mafia.

Here rayn literally attacked Toad for 50 posts. Toad does nothing to redeem himself. rayn is convinced he's mafia.

Then a flip switches and he suddenly thinks I am mafia and suddenly Toad is certain to flip town. It's just so fucking dumb.

Not true for either of the games.
But it doesn't matter, go ahead and lynch Toad.

TELL US WHY YOU THINK TOAD IS TOWN
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 21 2014 21:25 GMT
#1421
hurrdurr I know better than all of you but I'm not gonna bother convincing you because you're all dumb
If you're actually town then put in an effort to convince us. The only thing you've given is a vague comment about how it doesn't make sense from a mafia perspective without any further argumentation.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 21 2014 21:35 GMT
#1428
On February 22 2014 06:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
There are two people who can easily lynch Toad. Me and marv. Let's says we are town and Toad is mafia. He attacks me, last time he attacked me for stupid shit i got him lynched regardless of his cop claim. Does his argument against marv look like he is just arguing with him for the sake of arguing? Well to me it does not. To me it looks like he genuinely believes marv is lying or misrepresenting him or whatever.

Game starts, Toad's scumplan:
"Let's attack people who are most likely gonna lynch me for it!"

Yes, makes sense!

Toad doesn't strike me as the type to plan far ahead. I don't think he thought about that post and said "I think it's a great idea to attack Marv here because of X and Y". He saw something he thought he could attack and attacked it. Toad is an impulsive player, I wouldn't be surprised if he happened to think it was a good idea at the time.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 21 2014 21:41 GMT
#1434
Palmar why do you want to lynch me?
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 21 2014 21:44 GMT
#1440
On February 22 2014 06:44 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2014 06:41 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
Palmar why do you want to lynch me?


Because you're boring.

I'm not though. I'm very entertaining.
Do you think I'm scum?
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 21 2014 21:46 GMT
#1444
On February 22 2014 06:45 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2014 06:44 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 22 2014 06:44 Palmar wrote:
On February 22 2014 06:41 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
Palmar why do you want to lynch me?


Because you're boring.

I'm not though. I'm very entertaining.
Do you think I'm scum?


Sure, yeah, let's say that.


Could you expand on why? It'd be appreciative if I didn't have to play the dentist here.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 21 2014 21:47 GMT
#1448
On February 22 2014 06:46 marvellosity wrote:
Smurf you've not been entertaining

Will posting random gifs help make me entertaining?
[image loading]
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 21 2014 21:49 GMT
#1452
On February 22 2014 06:46 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2014 06:46 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 22 2014 06:45 Palmar wrote:
On February 22 2014 06:44 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
On February 22 2014 06:44 Palmar wrote:
On February 22 2014 06:41 CuteFluffyPuppy wrote:
Palmar why do you want to lynch me?


Because you're boring.

I'm not though. I'm very entertaining.
Do you think I'm scum?


Sure, yeah, let's say that.


Could you expand on why? It'd be appreciative if I didn't have to play the dentist here.

Usually when people are scum it's because the role got assigned to them by the host. So that's what I'm going with.

What I'm saying is that I received a role that was most definitely not scum though, so you're wrong. I'd like to know why you're wrong.
CuteFluffyPuppy
Profile Joined February 2014
Afghanistan138 Posts
February 21 2014 22:01 GMT
#1458
On February 22 2014 06:59 Palmar wrote:
it'd be such a shame if toad flipped town, this amazing partnership you and I have got going would have to end.

Although on the bright side kush wouldn't be refusing to play in any more games.

[image loading]
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech163
Codebar 33
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1136
Mini 933
Soma 605
actioN 540
Rush 383
Light 362
ggaemo 362
Larva 287
Stork 258
Horang2 252
[ Show more ]
BeSt 248
Snow 203
hero 198
Barracks 134
Killer 112
firebathero 105
Shine 103
Aegong 99
Dewaltoss 99
Sea.KH 76
Zeus 74
Sexy 41
Shinee 39
Sharp 36
JYJ 36
soO 31
ToSsGirL 29
Liquid`Ret 25
sorry 24
Bale 20
zelot 18
Rock 17
Trap 17
Sacsri 13
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7782
qojqva1937
Dendi797
420jenkins158
Counter-Strike
fl0m1001
Fnx 773
x6flipin485
edward59
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5126
Other Games
singsing1483
B2W.Neo937
Khaldor676
byalli555
Lowko366
Mlord296
Liquid`VortiX180
DeMusliM179
KnowMe134
ArmadaUGS120
Trikslyr42
BRAT_OK 8
Railgan6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
WardiTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream183
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH182
• StrangeGG 60
• mYiSmile121
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• FirePhoenix7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV423
League of Legends
• Nemesis2522
• Jankos1818
• TFBlade711
Other Games
• Shiphtur158
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 20m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 20m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.