• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:33
CEST 17:33
KST 00:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7972 users

[S] Shadowed Mini Mafia: The Reboot - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 06 2014 22:18 GMT
#124
On February 07 2014 07:16 JonnyLaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 07:13 Balla24 wrote:
Well he's probably mafia. Are you bussing already?



Balla the only thing that would have made me happier than jayb being scum last game is if you had also been his mightaswellhavebeenmasoned scum buddies.

Then I could have gone 2/2 on lynches and wrapped everything up into a neat and tidy bundle with Koshi as last scum.


Except you thought I was really town last game.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 06 2014 22:23 GMT
#128
@jaybrundage, that implies that you were thinking something, so what was it that you were thinking before you came to that conclusion?

@suki, that implies that you think jaybrundage is town, even though I am clearly 2.5% less likely to be scum than he is.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 06 2014 22:24 GMT
#129
Plus i am CONFIRMED TOWN! Can't you see this? It's science!
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 06 2014 22:28 GMT
#134
On February 07 2014 07:25 JonnyLaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 07:23 Balla24 wrote:
@jaybrundage, that implies that you were thinking something, so what was it that you were thinking before you came to that conclusion?

@suki, that implies that you think jaybrundage is town, even though I am clearly 2.5% less likely to be scum than he is.



I appreciate the effort you put into that post man. It's funny but you're trying to force it into being more distracting than Koshi's post last game.

What the fuck?


I'm not distracting anything. In fact if you take away the 2.5% part the point still stands. If jaybrundage is thinking different than me, that implies that we are different alignment and suki votes me, which implies she thinks jaybrundage is town. So why is that?
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 06 2014 22:29 GMT
#135
On February 07 2014 07:26 JonnyLaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 07:24 Balla24 wrote:
Plus i am CONFIRMED TOWN! Can't you see this? It's science!



Oh, you're mad that you're scum again and hate the science you developed. I see.


In fact I am so confirmed town that I am willing to declare myself as

King Balla

Whenever you refer to me you must now refer to me as "my king" and must protect me at all costs from assassins.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 06 2014 22:30 GMT
#137
On February 07 2014 07:26 Koshi wrote:
Koshi is indeed town so I am going to beleive Balla his theory.

Balla let's get a town circle going.


Koshi, since you are also confirmed town, will you be my Queen?
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 06 2014 22:39 GMT
#148
On February 07 2014 07:36 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 07:28 suki wrote:
On February 07 2014 07:23 Balla24 wrote:
@jaybrundage, that implies that you were thinking something, so what was it that you were thinking before you came to that conclusion?


Legitimate question.

Jay, since you're 0.29% more likely to be scum than me, and since you were the top 2 Day 1 lynch in the previous game, how do you plan to play differently in order to avoid being targeted for lynch this game?

It might be a rough game. I tryharded the shit out of last game. And jonny wanted to lynch me cause I was "acting" like town.
I guess the first thing would be too not give as much advice this game.

1. Because I said it last game.

2. Because now I can just policy lynch lurkers cause they have been warned :D

I want to just say scum hunt more. But its not easy too early day 1. Maybe more pressure less advice for the early day.


This game just got a whole lot easier.

##Vote jaybrundage

Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 06 2014 22:39 GMT
#150
##unvote
##vote jaybrundage
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 06 2014 22:43 GMT
#159
On February 07 2014 07:40 suki wrote:
King Balla, my King, why dost thou voteth Jaybrundage?


In due time, my subject, in due time.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 06 2014 22:47 GMT
#165
On February 07 2014 07:46 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 07:45 Koshi wrote:
On February 07 2014 07:44 JonnyLaw wrote:
On February 07 2014 07:42 Koshi wrote:
On February 07 2014 07:41 JonnyLaw wrote:
Votes are like assholes in this game. Give the man a minute. It's day1 lets sit around and chat a while.

What topic?



I was talking about tunneling jayb. Apparently that's off topic.

How about aqua. Have you played with him before?

How do you feel about random votes being tossed around?

Probably but I don't remember aquanim atm. :/
Random votes are what they are. JayB has not commented on them at all. Even though he is joking around about last game, he cannot make a joking comment on the 2 votes that are on him. I find that interesting.

Why would I comment they aren't real votes.


Oh but aren't they?
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 06 2014 22:58 GMT
#175
On February 07 2014 07:36 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 07:28 suki wrote:
On February 07 2014 07:23 Balla24 wrote:
@jaybrundage, that implies that you were thinking something, so what was it that you were thinking before you came to that conclusion?


Legitimate question.

Jay, since you're 0.29% more likely to be scum than me, and since you were the top 2 Day 1 lynch in the previous game, how do you plan to play differently in order to avoid being targeted for lynch this game?

It might be a rough game. I tryharded the shit out of last game. And jonny wanted to lynch me cause I was "acting" like town.
I guess the first thing would be too not give as much advice this game.

1. Because I said it last game.

2. Because now I can just policy lynch lurkers cause they have been warned :D

I want to just say scum hunt more. But its not easy too early day 1. Maybe more pressure less advice for the early day.


You're making so many excuses for no reason. Why would you tryharding last game have anything to do with this game or how tough it's going to be? In fact, what are you trying to say when you say you "tryharded the shit out of last game"? What, are you implying you're not going to tryhard the shit out of this game, why not?

Scumhunting is scumhunting. Sure there's not much to talk about on day1 but that's where you make stuff to talk about and then scumhunt from there. There has been no effort to do that. Instead, all you have done is called my first post "icky", which was 100% totally intended to do just that, get people to start talking and scumhunting from the get go which should be pretty obvious to everybody, but for some reason you decided it was icky and then make excuses for what I can only assume is going to be bad scumhunting on day 1.

On February 07 2014 07:32 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 07:23 Balla24 wrote:
@jaybrundage, that implies that you were thinking something, so what was it that you were thinking before you came to that conclusion?

@suki, that implies that you think jaybrundage is town, even though I am clearly 2.5% less likely to be scum than he is.

That first post. Ugh I'm still feeling icky from it.

Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 06 2014 23:01 GMT
#178
On February 07 2014 07:51 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 07:47 Koshi wrote:
Mine is very real. Super real.

you feel off.

I feel off. What a non committal post. After you say your vote is real. You make a terrible comment like that.

I think what you mean to say. Is that you think I'm scum. BUT your scum so you know that not to be true and your waffling like crazy. Because even when you say the vote is real. Your very next line shows you have no conviction about it.

Koshi is scum. I caught one :D


In fact, this post is so very scummy. If you are town, your reaction to these "fake votes" would be completely different. You would be confused and curious as to what they find scummy about what you said, or you would just think that it's totally trolly and ignore it.

Here you find it is scummy? What cause he thinks you feel off? Your response should have been "what feels off about me then oh wise one koshi" and not "you're scum".
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 06 2014 23:01 GMT
#179
On February 07 2014 07:59 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 07:58 Balla24 wrote:
On February 07 2014 07:36 jaybrundage wrote:
On February 07 2014 07:28 suki wrote:
On February 07 2014 07:23 Balla24 wrote:
@jaybrundage, that implies that you were thinking something, so what was it that you were thinking before you came to that conclusion?


Legitimate question.

Jay, since you're 0.29% more likely to be scum than me, and since you were the top 2 Day 1 lynch in the previous game, how do you plan to play differently in order to avoid being targeted for lynch this game?

It might be a rough game. I tryharded the shit out of last game. And jonny wanted to lynch me cause I was "acting" like town.
I guess the first thing would be too not give as much advice this game.

1. Because I said it last game.

2. Because now I can just policy lynch lurkers cause they have been warned :D

I want to just say scum hunt more. But its not easy too early day 1. Maybe more pressure less advice for the early day.


You're making so many excuses for no reason. Why would you tryharding last game have anything to do with this game or how tough it's going to be? In fact, what are you trying to say when you say you "tryharded the shit out of last game"? What, are you implying you're not going to tryhard the shit out of this game, why not?

Scumhunting is scumhunting. Sure there's not much to talk about on day1 but that's where you make stuff to talk about and then scumhunt from there. There has been no effort to do that. Instead, all you have done is called my first post "icky", which was 100% totally intended to do just that, get people to start talking and scumhunting from the get go which should be pretty obvious to everybody, but for some reason you decided it was icky and then make excuses for what I can only assume is going to be bad scumhunting on day 1.

On February 07 2014 07:32 jaybrundage wrote:
On February 07 2014 07:23 Balla24 wrote:
@jaybrundage, that implies that you were thinking something, so what was it that you were thinking before you came to that conclusion?

@suki, that implies that you think jaybrundage is town, even though I am clearly 2.5% less likely to be scum than he is.

That first post. Ugh I'm still feeling icky from it.


You should catch up on the thread. This post is already outdated.


No it's not, it is completely irrelevant to what you said. What did you say that changes anything I said within my post? Did you even read my post?
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 06 2014 23:08 GMT
#186
On February 07 2014 08:02 Koshi wrote:
Balla, let's give jayb a break for a sec.

What do you think about Jonny? Why is he gone? He wanted to talk, but there is nothing from him atm.


He's also scum. Last game he called my early unexplained vote shit, this game he says:

On February 07 2014 07:41 JonnyLaw wrote:
Votes are like assholes in this game. Give the man a minute. It's day1 lets sit around and chat a while.


He also completely dismissed my first post without even giving it a a real thought, similar to what jaybrundage did, and has been spewing irrelevant things like commentary about post-game which is completely off-topic unless he wants to make a point about this game with it. Also the aqua stuff is pretty irrelevant, and actually anti-town. What's the point of talking about Aqua's meta if he hasn't even posted anything yet? Sure I guess it's interesting to see if anybody has played with him, but you can 1. do that research yourself. 2. wait to see if anybody brings any meta arguments and information to the table themselves.

Knowing whether someone has played with someone or not doesn't do anything.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 06 2014 23:20 GMT
#195
On February 07 2014 08:13 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 08:08 Balla24 wrote:
On February 07 2014 08:02 Koshi wrote:
Balla, let's give jayb a break for a sec.

What do you think about Jonny? Why is he gone? He wanted to talk, but there is nothing from him atm.


He's also scum. Last game he called my early unexplained vote shit, this game he says:

On February 07 2014 07:41 JonnyLaw wrote:
Votes are like assholes in this game. Give the man a minute. It's day1 lets sit around and chat a while.


He also completely dismissed my first post without even giving it a a real thought, similar to what jaybrundage did, and has been spewing irrelevant things like commentary about post-game which is completely off-topic unless he wants to make a point about this game with it. Also the aqua stuff is pretty irrelevant, and actually anti-town. What's the point of talking about Aqua's meta if he hasn't even posted anything yet? Sure I guess it's interesting to see if anybody has played with him, but you can 1. do that research yourself. 2. wait to see if anybody brings any meta arguments and information to the table themselves.

Knowing whether someone has played with someone or not doesn't do anything.

Pray tell what should people post about your first post.


Just compare your reaction to Suki's:

On February 07 2014 07:02 suki wrote:
I actually prefer to lynch JonnyLaw.

Why the hell is a giant post that balla OBVIOUSLY wrote before the roles were revealed, make him scum?

##vote JonnyLaw


Here she puts actual thought into what I did, whereas Jonny immediately thinks oh because I posted that i'm scum.

On February 07 2014 07:28 suki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 07:23 Balla24 wrote:
@jaybrundage, that implies that you were thinking something, so what was it that you were thinking before you came to that conclusion?


Legitimate question.

Jay, since you're 0.29% more likely to be scum than me, and since you were the top 2 Day 1 lynch in the previous game, how do you plan to play differently in order to avoid being targeted for lynch this game?


Then she jokes about it here, which goes along with the light-hearted tone about the entire thing.

Your response is more null though, because I can't tell if you actually thought about it or not (and then decided it was bad), whereas Jonny immediately jumps to "scum" because of it.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 06 2014 23:23 GMT
#197
On February 07 2014 08:14 JonnyLaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 08:08 Balla24 wrote:
On February 07 2014 08:02 Koshi wrote:
Balla, let's give jayb a break for a sec.

What do you think about Jonny? Why is he gone? He wanted to talk, but there is nothing from him atm.


He's also scum. Last game he called my early unexplained vote shit, this game he says:

On February 07 2014 07:41 JonnyLaw wrote:
Votes are like assholes in this game. Give the man a minute. It's day1 lets sit around and chat a while.


He also completely dismissed my first post without even giving it a a real thought, similar to what jaybrundage did, and has been spewing irrelevant things like commentary about post-game which is completely off-topic unless he wants to make a point about this game with it. Also the aqua stuff is pretty irrelevant, and actually anti-town. What's the point of talking about Aqua's meta if he hasn't even posted anything yet? Sure I guess it's interesting to see if anybody has played with him, but you can 1. do that research yourself. 2. wait to see if anybody brings any meta arguments and information to the table themselves.

Knowing whether someone has played with someone or not doesn't do anything.



There's nothing to discuss in your first post. It's not good. Are you trying to manipulate what I said?

Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 07:01 JonnyLaw wrote:
That post is worse than Koshi's opening post. how bored were you waiting for this game to start?

Fuck man, I was happy last game thinking you were prob town. You're making me go back to my roots here.


Huh? There's four of you tossing around votes.


This is not what I said. I didn't say there was something to discuss, I said you didn't give it a real thought.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 06 2014 23:26 GMT
#200
On February 07 2014 08:25 JonnyLaw wrote:
There is nothing to think about in that post. At all. Ever. It's 100% worthless aside from humor.


Still missing the point. That's fine. We can move on.

Why do you not see what I'm seeing in regards to Jaybrundage? Can you respond to the two posts I have about him.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 06 2014 23:41 GMT
#214
On February 07 2014 08:33 JonnyLaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 07:58 Balla24 wrote:
On February 07 2014 07:36 jaybrundage wrote:
On February 07 2014 07:28 suki wrote:
On February 07 2014 07:23 Balla24 wrote:
@jaybrundage, that implies that you were thinking something, so what was it that you were thinking before you came to that conclusion?


Legitimate question.

Jay, since you're 0.29% more likely to be scum than me, and since you were the top 2 Day 1 lynch in the previous game, how do you plan to play differently in order to avoid being targeted for lynch this game?

It might be a rough game. I tryharded the shit out of last game. And jonny wanted to lynch me cause I was "acting" like town.
I guess the first thing would be too not give as much advice this game.

1. Because I said it last game.

2. Because now I can just policy lynch lurkers cause they have been warned :D

I want to just say scum hunt more. But its not easy too early day 1. Maybe more pressure less advice for the early day.


You're making so many excuses for no reason. Why would you tryharding last game have anything to do with this game or how tough it's going to be? In fact, what are you trying to say when you say you "tryharded the shit out of last game"? What, are you implying you're not going to tryhard the shit out of this game, why not?

Scumhunting is scumhunting. Sure there's not much to talk about on day1 but that's where you make stuff to talk about and then scumhunt from there. There has been no effort to do that. Instead, all you have done is called my first post "icky", which was 100% totally intended to do just that, get people to start talking and scumhunting from the get go which should be pretty obvious to everybody, but for some reason you decided it was icky and then make excuses for what I can only assume is going to be bad scumhunting on day 1.

On February 07 2014 07:32 jaybrundage wrote:
On February 07 2014 07:23 Balla24 wrote:
@jaybrundage, that implies that you were thinking something, so what was it that you were thinking before you came to that conclusion?

@suki, that implies that you think jaybrundage is town, even though I am clearly 2.5% less likely to be scum than he is.

That first post. Ugh I'm still feeling icky from it.




Your first post was obviously pre-written. It's not "icky" but it's not alignment indicative. You'd post the same thing as scum or town.

The sections you highlighted in his posts make me feel wary. They're scummy sure. Does that make him scum?

Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 08:01 Balla24 wrote:
On February 07 2014 07:51 jaybrundage wrote:
On February 07 2014 07:47 Koshi wrote:
Mine is very real. Super real.

you feel off.

I feel off. What a non committal post. After you say your vote is real. You make a terrible comment like that.

I think what you mean to say. Is that you think I'm scum. BUT your scum so you know that not to be true and your waffling like crazy. Because even when you say the vote is real. Your very next line shows you have no conviction about it.

Koshi is scum. I caught one :D


In fact, this post is so very scummy. If you are town, your reaction to these "fake votes" would be completely different. You would be confused and curious as to what they find scummy about what you said, or you would just think that it's totally trolly and ignore it.

Here you find it is scummy? What cause he thinks you feel off? Your response should have been "what feels off about me then oh wise one koshi" and not "you're scum".


I actually agree with Jay here. I don't give a shit about votes an hour into the game.


1. That's interesting to me because that's literally what you always jump on as town is people making excuses for their play. But at least you are wary.
2. That's not the point. Think about your reaction if someone just random votes you without explaining anything.

You either think it's trolly or you think "wtf". If it's trolly you basically ignore it, which jb started to do. If you think wtf, you become curious and try to understand wtf they are thinking, and SPECIFICALLY if they have actually think they see something or not.

After he thinks their real, he basically goes "WTF" and goes HAM on koshi for being non-commital. NOWHERE does he show a curious, townie, scum-hunting mindset but instead just straight up attacks him. He doesn't ask what is that "feels off", he just says that saying that is scummy.

I would seriously expect him to think harder about what Koshi is doing.

Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 06 2014 23:50 GMT
#217
On February 07 2014 07:11 sidesprang wrote:
No, i've not played with him before. He said in his last game that he never had rolled scum I think. So will be hard to use meta on him I guess. Unless his game greatly differs from his previous ones.


Sidesprang where did you go? Stuff started happening 5 minutes after this post and you have no opinions?
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 06 2014 23:57 GMT
#225
On February 07 2014 08:48 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 08:41 Balla24 wrote:
On February 07 2014 08:33 JonnyLaw wrote:
On February 07 2014 07:58 Balla24 wrote:
On February 07 2014 07:36 jaybrundage wrote:
On February 07 2014 07:28 suki wrote:
On February 07 2014 07:23 Balla24 wrote:
@jaybrundage, that implies that you were thinking something, so what was it that you were thinking before you came to that conclusion?


Legitimate question.

Jay, since you're 0.29% more likely to be scum than me, and since you were the top 2 Day 1 lynch in the previous game, how do you plan to play differently in order to avoid being targeted for lynch this game?

It might be a rough game. I tryharded the shit out of last game. And jonny wanted to lynch me cause I was "acting" like town.
I guess the first thing would be too not give as much advice this game.

1. Because I said it last game.

2. Because now I can just policy lynch lurkers cause they have been warned :D

I want to just say scum hunt more. But its not easy too early day 1. Maybe more pressure less advice for the early day.


You're making so many excuses for no reason. Why would you tryharding last game have anything to do with this game or how tough it's going to be? In fact, what are you trying to say when you say you "tryharded the shit out of last game"? What, are you implying you're not going to tryhard the shit out of this game, why not?

Scumhunting is scumhunting. Sure there's not much to talk about on day1 but that's where you make stuff to talk about and then scumhunt from there. There has been no effort to do that. Instead, all you have done is called my first post "icky", which was 100% totally intended to do just that, get people to start talking and scumhunting from the get go which should be pretty obvious to everybody, but for some reason you decided it was icky and then make excuses for what I can only assume is going to be bad scumhunting on day 1.

On February 07 2014 07:32 jaybrundage wrote:
On February 07 2014 07:23 Balla24 wrote:
@jaybrundage, that implies that you were thinking something, so what was it that you were thinking before you came to that conclusion?

@suki, that implies that you think jaybrundage is town, even though I am clearly 2.5% less likely to be scum than he is.

That first post. Ugh I'm still feeling icky from it.




Your first post was obviously pre-written. It's not "icky" but it's not alignment indicative. You'd post the same thing as scum or town.

The sections you highlighted in his posts make me feel wary. They're scummy sure. Does that make him scum?

On February 07 2014 08:01 Balla24 wrote:
On February 07 2014 07:51 jaybrundage wrote:
On February 07 2014 07:47 Koshi wrote:
Mine is very real. Super real.

you feel off.

I feel off. What a non committal post. After you say your vote is real. You make a terrible comment like that.

I think what you mean to say. Is that you think I'm scum. BUT your scum so you know that not to be true and your waffling like crazy. Because even when you say the vote is real. Your very next line shows you have no conviction about it.

Koshi is scum. I caught one :D


In fact, this post is so very scummy. If you are town, your reaction to these "fake votes" would be completely different. You would be confused and curious as to what they find scummy about what you said, or you would just think that it's totally trolly and ignore it.

Here you find it is scummy? What cause he thinks you feel off? Your response should have been "what feels off about me then oh wise one koshi" and not "you're scum".


I actually agree with Jay here. I don't give a shit about votes an hour into the game.


1. That's interesting to me because that's literally what you always jump on as town is people making excuses for their play. But at least you are wary.
2. That's not the point. Think about your reaction if someone just random votes you without explaining anything.

You either think it's trolly or you think "wtf". If it's trolly you basically ignore it, which jb started to do. If you think wtf, you become curious and try to understand wtf they are thinking, and SPECIFICALLY if they have actually think they see something or not.

After he thinks their real, he basically goes "WTF" and goes HAM on koshi for being non-commital. NOWHERE does he show a curious, townie, scum-hunting mindset but instead just straight up attacks him. He doesn't ask what is that "feels off", he just says that saying that is scummy.

I would seriously expect him to think harder about what Koshi is doing.


These are contradictions. I am not attacking him. I even called him my scum friend. I did ask what feels off. Your wrong here.

This last bit is a contradiction again. I am thinking real hard about what Koshi is doing. That's why I analyzed it and wrote a case up about it. My conclusion is that he is scum. Why are you chainsaw defending Koshi instead of reading up on my post and seeing if I have any valid thoughts in it.

What makes you so convinced that Koshi is town, that you are hard defending him so much?


You're not attacking him? Really? You did not ask what feels off, please quote. I'd be happy to be wrong about it, but I just skimmed that section.

I'm not talking about your case on Koshi, that's ok I guess, it's pretty silly to use pre-game stuff at all but that's fine since at least it's somewhat relevant. I don't like that the whole thing is built on the fact that he would be "happier" though.

I'm not defending koshi at all, where do you get that? I don't like your case on him, that doesn't mean i'm defending him. Chainsaw defense though? I'm the one who brought up real points about this whole situation in the first place. Just because you reacted to him instead of me doesn't make this a chainsaw defense.

I think Koshi is town atm though, yes. Same thing as last game, he's thinking like me just like you were thinking like me. He saw what I saw. We shall see if this continues.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM481
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 481
Reynor 254
ByuN 211
TKL 163
Railgan 79
Codebar 50
BRAT_OK 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 58454
Bisu 2973
Calm 1840
FanTaSy 1034
Stork 811
Rush 408
hero 374
firebathero 188
Snow 115
Sharp 111
[ Show more ]
actioN 85
Free 65
Mind 65
Sea.KH 51
ToSsGirL 41
Trap 38
Pusan 35
Sexy 24
soO 24
Mong 22
Rock 21
Terrorterran 21
Aegong 20
Hm[arnc] 16
HiyA 15
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8808
Dendi1043
Counter-Strike
fl0m4127
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1493
B2W.Neo731
Beastyqt590
olofmeister541
Mlord476
Khaldor384
KnowMe317
Hui .212
crisheroes176
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV267
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV580
League of Legends
• Nemesis3080
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1698
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 27m
OSC
7h 27m
Replay Cast
7h 27m
OSC
20h 27m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.