• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:57
CEST 20:57
KST 03:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11820 users

[S] Shadowed Mini Mafia: The Reboot - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 12 2014 22:17 GMT
#1465
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 12 2014 22:17 GMT
#1466
he just msged me on skype, inc i think! :D
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 12 2014 22:18 GMT
#1469
spooooooky scooooby
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 12 2014 22:18 GMT
#1470
On February 13 2014 07:17 Aquanim wrote:
[image loading]


how did you do this magic
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 12 2014 22:18 GMT
#1471
On February 13 2014 07:18 Balla24 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2014 07:17 Aquanim wrote:
[image loading]


how did you do this magic

dont you know magic is forbidden in this kingdom? you will hang!
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 12 2014 22:20 GMT
#1474
GG gl~
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 14 2014 22:00 GMT
#1678
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 17 2014 22:00 GMT
#1879
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 17 2014 22:01 GMT
#1884
What a fucking game. WP Town and WP coag too dat buss tho~ T_T fooled the shit out of me. I love when you actually play scum. That was fun.

JUST SAYING, MY 1st POST HAD 2/3 SCUM LOLOLOLOL. such shit post huh LOL cant believe it actually was correct... will have to try again sometime...
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 17 2014 22:02 GMT
#1889
YO WHY DID YOU GUYS LYNCH SUKI THOUGH ROFL SO MEAN. SHE WAS MY QUEEN GOD DAMNIT.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 17 2014 22:03 GMT
#1894
ya but hopeless was like super hardon for coag town so risky business in lylo with you 3
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 17 2014 22:03 GMT
#1895
also i said endgame on 96 pages... i was pretty close T_T
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 17 2014 22:04 GMT
#1897
time to read some QTs :D:D

Artanis thanks for hosting. This game was super fun and I learned a lot.
Toad thanks for being a beast vote count poster :D
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 17 2014 22:10 GMT
#1905
On February 18 2014 07:06 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2014 07:05 Aquanim wrote:
On February 18 2014 07:03 Promethelax wrote:
Well played town. Besides the suki lynch, that was petty terrible.

that was the problem though

because I wasn't considering Coag there were only terrible lynches to choose from.


No, there were a few bad lynches and one terrible lynch. The most active town player is a terrible lynch.
Agreed with this. And if all the lynches are terrible lynches that should be shooting off red flags everywhere... i fucked up pretty hard with my n2 play though as well
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 17 2014 22:38 GMT
#1918
My post-death analysis of my play from my coaching QT:

Post-death game analysis by me:

So I think my d1 was really really good. I felt confident throughout the entire thing, pressured a
mafia right off the bat and actually forced him to crumble (me along with koshi and aquanim). The
opening was really good and fun, and it's possible it actually caught 2/3 mafia so who knows how
credible that kind of thing actually is, I was expecting 0/3. But most importantly I had a lot of
fun on d1. I don't think I would do anything differently, except maybe explain why I was hoping on
the "wagon of justice" on suki a bit earlier and not trusting oats to follow through with the
pressure.

My n1 felt ok, I still don't know what I could have done better in regards to jay's blue claim, I
kind of just ignored it after we discussed it a bit. I didn't really pressure anyone hard here and
I think my play started dropping off on that end. My reads were still good, but my questioning and
pressuring dropped off pretty hard. I think had I been killed here instead of Koshi, I would have
left town in a good position with what I wrote on n1 and I think that's probably the most
important part. Maybe I should have let the night kill discussion go on a bit more and let things
develop as they would.

Starting with d2 I got demotivated, dealing with oats tilted me and i'm not sure it should have. I
was able to come back with a clear head and lynch mafia which is good, but I was pretty absent on
d2. No pressure, no questioning, just a case in the end based on what the rest of the town did. I
was able to secure the lynch on mafia. However I'm not sure we got the best information out of
this day and that'll lead into my n2 play.
N2 I think I was too quick to clear people based on the d2 votes. My n1 vote analysis was much
better than what I did on n2. I was too quick to assume that mafia wouldn't buss and I was too
quick to assume that there's no way we were on 2 mafia in that situation. In the future I should
go into the analysis with the mindset that anything is possible and end up writing things about
each scenario and where each lynch candidate could be either alignment:

I should have done the analysis like:
- Scenario 1: Coag is town, Sidesprang is flipped mafia
relevant analysis

-Scenario 2: Coag is mafia, Sidesprang is flipped mafia
relevant analysis

That would have helped to show that while scenario 2 is unlikely, it is still very much possible.
I did this in my d1 vote analysis so I don't know why I didn't do it on d2, I guess its cause I
townread coag so hard.

Beyond that, I already felt kind of burnt out of the game, so I don't think I gave my best
analysis and best pre-death send off that I could have, and I think I botched the vote analysis so
I don't think I left town in a good position. Especially in regards to jay's blue claim, again, I
should have just left that alone I think.
All in all though I think I played a great game, 2/2 mafia lynches is already something to be
happy about. Just sad I didn't get to get the 3rd one myself ^_^
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 17 2014 23:55 GMT
#1931
I find it really funny that town playing so well on d1/n1 and d2 is what almost led to it's downfall. Scum lynch d1 -> having both scum as the only lynch target on d2.

If only we didn't rule out the possibility that we had BOTH scum on d2. It would have been the PERFECT game.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 18 2014 01:13 GMT
#1955
On February 18 2014 09:28 Toadesstern wrote:
on the left and right: Everyone who isn't Prome or Gonzaw
in the middle: Gonzaw and Prome

[image loading]

Everyone has something with like 40 posts in their QT, maybe a little less (Sandro) or a tiny bit more (BH) but suddenly Gonzaw and Prome have 200+ posts


hey foolishness and I talked a lot it just doesnt show in QT post # ^_^
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 18 2014 03:31 GMT
#1974
Yeah I just read your QT that was awesome Gonzaw... gonna dive into this prome/suki one next ;D
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 18 2014 03:40 GMT
#1976
On February 18 2014 12:24 jaybrundage wrote:
Suki lets talk about your tunnel. What convinced you I was scum so much. Like from your first day I thought you looked reallly scummy. Like you actively trying to discredit me and throwing things that weren't even true. Like that sheep post about Jonny really made me suspicious of you.


I think this explains it:

"Ah. My notes from my previous game say:

"If I roll town, be more decisive. Push harder. Try not to be so wishy washy and careless."

What that translates to for me is I will be tunneling people and really trying to push their buttons, even if my case isn't the best.

In my previous game I also played a bit too careless because I wasn't worried about getting killed (since I was just a VT). I need to tighten up my game a bit more. " -suki
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
February 18 2014 03:46 GMT
#1981
On February 18 2014 12:45 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2014 12:31 Balla24 wrote:
Yeah I just read your QT that was awesome Gonzaw... gonna dive into this prome/suki one next ;D


lol

Did you really spend all the time since the game ended until now reading my qt?
I feel bad for you guys now lol


ROFL no. I read all the short ones... made PORKCHOPS (actually just steak) and watched a few shows and NOW im reading the long ones :D
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1198
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 301
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1198
ByuN 490
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 301
Reynor 250
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27455
Calm 2463
Shuttle 367
Mini 169
White-Ra 152
firebathero 91
Mong 56
scan(afreeca) 27
soO 13
ZZZero.O 13
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10121
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps12
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3746
Liquid`Hasu512
MindelVK7
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2365
fl0m2038
summit1g1727
FrodaN1476
B2W.Neo754
olofmeister741
Khaldor443
Beastyqt332
Livibee182
crisheroes177
Mew2King66
ToD50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick486
BasetradeTV185
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
angryscii 14
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 31
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach59
• blackmanpl 25
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• 80smullet 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV581
Other Games
• imaqtpie999
• Shiphtur683
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3m
BSL Open Qualifier
3m
OSC
4h 3m
Replay Cast
4h 3m
OSC
17h 3m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.