• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:32
CEST 17:32
KST 00:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7800 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 15 2014 16:40 GMT
#2633
On February 16 2014 01:40 yamato77 wrote:
No one but Palmar and I has expressed any desire to lynch anyone other than you today, VE.

If Keir is scum, he's getting bussed, absolutely.

Other than Keir, namely you*
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 15 2014 17:24 GMT
#2640
Voting you accomplishes nothing if no one is here to listen to me or switch to you.

I'm just here to keep you honest. You can't say bussing is not a possibility if he flips mafia because everyone is just afk voting. There is a negative amount of discussion going on. Whatever alignment he flips, mafia is absolutely fine with lynching him, lylo or not.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 15 2014 17:27 GMT
#2642
Oh yeah VE, let's call me and Palmar mafia, the only two people who aren't auto lynching Keir. That makes so much sense.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 15 2014 17:28 GMT
#2643
I actually believe that the only reason you think I'm mafia is because I think your play is scummy.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 15 2014 17:31 GMT
#2646
Get over the fact that I think you're mafia and think logically.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 15 2014 18:53 GMT
#2685
On February 16 2014 02:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2014 02:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
You don't though, if you're town then you're well aware that I can play this way as town. So the easy conclusion to draw is that you're scum.

This is me thinking logically. If you're town there is literally no way you could have a greater scumread on me than players like Risen/HF/Oats. It's like, impossible. So I think you're scum.

Considering that you've been soft pushing me as scum the whole game, it's not impossible. You haven't justified that read at all until this, which is just terrible OMGUS.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 15 2014 19:01 GMT
#2686
Outside of this terrible push on me, I think your play makes sense if you are town and Keir is mafia. If it was the other way around, you have no reason to argue with me. If you were both mafia, I think you would just roll over.

I guess if we don't lose today, it's worth looking at other people first.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 15 2014 19:15 GMT
#2688
On February 16 2014 04:05 Grackaroni wrote:
That's stupid. I would have been lynched yesterday if Koshi had shown any inclination of wanting to solve the game.

When you say "that", what are you referring to?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 16 2014 18:52 GMT
#2761
I guess I actually have to read Risen.

Will do today at some point.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 16 2014 19:59 GMT
#2763
Before I look at Risen, I want to ask, why is their an "association" between Keir and I?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 16 2014 20:15 GMT
#2765
On February 17 2014 05:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
Keir mentioned you as a scum suspect but never pushed it or discussed it at all. Just throws you in as a secondary candidate to me.

He didn't push it because I called him out on it.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 16 2014 20:18 GMT
#2766
On February 12 2014 17:46 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 17:29 yamato77 wrote:
Pretty sure geript was scum.

trolly start into rage at being called mafia for fucking around the whole game thus far into afk/replacement

keir isn't helping, trying to call me mafia for weak ass reasons

I literally don't have the will to type the same response every time someone brings up the vayne thing

"Keir put me in his scum list, so he must be scum!"

Aw, boo fucking hoo.

But fine, this argument is pointless because you're not my top read anyways. Go read what I wrote about VE and give me some opinions.

And while you're at it, read through VE's filter in NMME1 and tell me what you see.

Sleepsies for real now.

Case in point
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 16 2014 21:34 GMT
#2773
On February 17 2014 05:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
Kier is flipped mafia though Palmar, it's not just associative evidence.

It's not even good, because it's not even true.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 16 2014 22:44 GMT
#2775
On February 17 2014 07:25 Palmar wrote:
I think I'm lynching Risen for effort alone tomorrow.

I don't care about winning or losing, it's about sending a message.

Well, if you/grack/hf/ve are all town, he pretty much has to be mafia.

The problem is, I'm not sure how confident I am in that quartet.

I'm pretty sure oats/wave are mafia, but as I said before, I doubt my earlier read on VE for how he's played since lylo started.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 17 2014 20:21 GMT
#3017
##Vote Grackaroni

These nomination days are extremely boring.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 18 2014 00:48 GMT
#3131
On February 18 2014 09:43 Palmar wrote:
Here's a starting point;

##vote yamato

I don't have the energy to argue against a non-argument like "he's playing different than that game a year ago".
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 18 2014 07:20 GMT
#3141
On February 18 2014 15:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2014 09:48 yamato77 wrote:
On February 18 2014 09:43 Palmar wrote:
Here's a starting point;

##vote yamato

I don't have the energy to argue against a non-argument like "he's playing different than that game a year ago".

you are probably getting lynched in the near future though Yamato. Does that give you the energy to argue?

No. I'm fairly done with mafia as a whole for a while.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 18 2014 15:26 GMT
#3196
On February 18 2014 18:05 Palmar wrote:
I mean, even if we only look at volume, if I had the same volume of posting as you do, I'd be under heavy suspicion. We're both players of veteran tier, so I think you must at least understand why it is we're worried you might be scum. It is pretty clear that one of the reasons is that you seem to not care about the game at all.

If you then go on to refuse to clear up the muddy image, how on earth are we ever meant to win any mafia game ever?

You apparently have read my filter, and don't think it looks bad, so why am I being discussed? It was once correct that if I didn't particularly care about a game, I was mafia, but that's not even the case. I've played back to back games now where I have been demotivated to play. At least early on this game, I tried figuring things out.

If there is anything you think that muddies my image, bring up your concerns. I haven't read anything specific. It's all vagaries like "he's more active as town" which are the same kinds of things used against me in Quiet Game.

As for who we should lynch, I think it's clear that you/ve/HF are town, so it should almost certainly be in the oats/wave/risen group. I see you vote Oats. What makes him a better lynch than one of the other two?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 18 2014 15:26 GMT
#3197
On February 19 2014 00:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah I'm fine with yamato lynch. Like, in other games in general I'm able to super fastly just commit to townYamato. He's really giving us nothing to work with this game, and with everything else I think he's just the best target.

##Vote: yamato

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You don't have any good reason for this to be your LYLO lynch idea.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 18 2014 16:45 GMT
#3205
On February 19 2014 00:57 Palmar wrote:
I am liberally reading "I think it's clear", I guess, but assuming that is indeed your belief, the game is solved from your point of view if you're town. I wonder how that could possibly have gone past you?

As with anything in mafia, everything I say can be assumed to be qualified with the statement "I could be wrong, but".

As for my perspective, yes, it's likely solved, which is why I find it important to argue down my lynch. Still, it's still a good idea to have an idea of why we pick who we pick to lynch outside of the four of us (me, you, VE, HF), which is why I asked you about Oats specifically.
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1049
ComeBackTV 950
SteadfastSC943
TaKeTV 570
IndyStarCraft 185
Rex153
EnkiAlexander 87
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 943
IndyStarCraft 185
Rex 153
ProTech128
BRAT_OK 35
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47972
Bisu 2179
Horang2 1094
Hyuk 987
EffOrt 982
Soma 612
Shuttle 611
Mini 466
BeSt 451
Light 430
[ Show more ]
Larva 347
ZerO 217
Rush 194
Leta 91
firebathero 77
Mong 65
Sea.KH 62
910 61
Snow 53
Pusan 53
Liquid`Ret 46
Sexy 38
Yoon 36
ToSsGirL 35
Trap 30
Aegong 25
Bale 24
JYJ 24
Terrorterran 19
Shine 17
Rock 16
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7646
qojqva1518
Counter-Strike
Fnx 820
fl0m40
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1406
Khaldor1224
Lowko454
Other Games
singsing1972
hiko1685
Beastyqt575
B2W.Neo426
Livibee211
Hui .178
Liquid`VortiX150
KnowMe134
ArmadaUGS121
XaKoH 115
Mew2King78
QueenE77
DeMusliM11
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 26
• StrangeGG 18
• Gemini_19 10
• mYiSmile110
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 33
• Michael_bg 7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3479
Other Games
• Shiphtur253
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 28m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 28m
Online Event
19h 28m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.